• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum

    TAKE NASHVILLE FOR SERIES

    12 Next Last»
    thebroadways19
    SlickMatt34
    Xtragr8t
    rangerz2478
    Dr_Death
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1616
    Posts: 48
    12 Next Last»
     
    thebroadways19
    thebroadways19
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 584
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 1:36 PM ET #1

    I was hoping they would lose game 1 so the series odds would increase...pekka rinne is the REAL DEAL!  take Nashville after they lose Game 2.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I was hoping they would lose game 1 so the series odds would increase...pekka rinne is the REAL DEAL!  take Nashville after they lose Game 2.

     
    SlickMatt34
    SlickMatt34
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 527
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 1:48 PM ET #2

    haha, you will lose your money. Rinne is the real deal but he also had to goal posts in the game and next game he will see big buf and kopecky in front of the net so he will not have it so easy...I know my opinion might be a little bias because I am a hawks fan.

    But let me tell you this, I watch every Hawks game and know from the drop of the puck that this was not the same team I watched play the last 2 weeks of the year and feel the 6 days off hurt them. In saying that you will see a different team the rest of the way. Toews and Hossa will take this series over. I mean lastnight Nashville wasn't even in the game until the 3rd period and got one lucky bounce changing the momentum of the game.

    So with that said anyone who listens to this guy will lose their money!!!

    Your money should go on chicago to win this seires (-238)because if you think Nashville is going to win this it is going to be in 7 games and I don't see them winning this seires in chicago and the most hostile crowd in the NHL!!

    Reply

    haha, you will lose your money. Rinne is the real deal but he also had to goal posts in the game and next game he will see big buf and kopecky in front of the net so he will not have it so easy...I know my opinion might be a little bias because I am a hawks fan.

    But let me tell you this, I watch every Hawks game and know from the drop of the puck that this was not the same team I watched play the last 2 weeks of the year and feel the 6 days off hurt them. In saying that you will see a different team the rest of the way. Toews and Hossa will take this series over. I mean lastnight Nashville wasn't even in the game until the 3rd period and got one lucky bounce changing the momentum of the game.

    So with that said anyone who listens to this guy will lose their money!!!

    Your money should go on chicago to win this seires (-238)because if you think Nashville is going to win this it is going to be in 7 games and I don't see them winning this seires in chicago and the most hostile crowd in the NHL!!

     
    Xtragr8t
    Xtragr8t
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 3654
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 1:52 PM ET #3

    I love the sound of pissed off fans at The United Center

    Reply

    I love the sound of pissed off fans at The United Center

     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 1:53 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMatt34:

    haha, you will lose your money. Rinne is the real deal but he also had to goal posts in the game and next game he will see big buf and kopecky in front of the net so he will not have it so easy...I know my opinion might be a little bias because I am a hawks fan.

    But let me tell you this, I watch every Hawks game and know from the drop of the puck that this was not the same team I watched play the last 2 weeks of the year and feel the 6 days off hurt them. In saying that you will see a different team the rest of the way. Toews and Hossa will take this series over. I mean lastnight Nashville wasn't even in the game until the 3rd period and got one lucky bounce changing the momentum of the game.

    So with that said anyone who listens to this guy will lose their money!!!

    Your money should go on chicago to win this seires (-238)because if you think Nashville is going to win this it is going to be in 7 games and I don't see them winning this seires in chicago and the most hostile crowd in the NHL!!



    Well the rest of your argument is fine.

    BUT chicago the most hostile crowd in the NHL? lol cmon.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMatt34:

    haha, you will lose your money. Rinne is the real deal but he also had to goal posts in the game and next game he will see big buf and kopecky in front of the net so he will not have it so easy...I know my opinion might be a little bias because I am a hawks fan.

    But let me tell you this, I watch every Hawks game and know from the drop of the puck that this was not the same team I watched play the last 2 weeks of the year and feel the 6 days off hurt them. In saying that you will see a different team the rest of the way. Toews and Hossa will take this series over. I mean lastnight Nashville wasn't even in the game until the 3rd period and got one lucky bounce changing the momentum of the game.

    So with that said anyone who listens to this guy will lose their money!!!

    Your money should go on chicago to win this seires (-238)because if you think Nashville is going to win this it is going to be in 7 games and I don't see them winning this seires in chicago and the most hostile crowd in the NHL!!



    Well the rest of your argument is fine.

    BUT chicago the most hostile crowd in the NHL? lol cmon.
     
    SlickMatt34
    SlickMatt34
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 527
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 1:55 PM ET #5

    Have you ever been to a game at the UC?

    Reply

    Have you ever been to a game at the UC?

     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 1:59 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMatt34:

    Have you ever been to a game at the UC?



    Yea and I could name at least 5-6 arenas with a crazier home ice advantage.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMatt34:

    Have you ever been to a game at the UC?



    Yea and I could name at least 5-6 arenas with a crazier home ice advantage.
     
    SlickMatt34
    SlickMatt34
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 527
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 1:59 PM ET #7

    I have 5 times this year and was at the last game of the year against Detroit and let me tell you when the Madhouse on Madison is rockin...you can feel the building shake!!

    Calling it right now....HAWKS in 6!!!

    Nashville will see the Chicago Blackhawks on their game the rest of the way, they needed this loss to wake the F*** up and realize that just because all media is picking them out of the West it doesn't mean it is going to be a cake walk!

     

    Reply

    I have 5 times this year and was at the last game of the year against Detroit and let me tell you when the Madhouse on Madison is rockin...you can feel the building shake!!

    Calling it right now....HAWKS in 6!!!

    Nashville will see the Chicago Blackhawks on their game the rest of the way, they needed this loss to wake the F*** up and realize that just because all media is picking them out of the West it doesn't mean it is going to be a cake walk!

     

     
    SlickMatt34
    SlickMatt34
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 527
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 2:00 PM ET #8

    So you went to the UC this year? What game?
    Reply
    So you went to the UC this year? What game?
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 2:02 PM ET #9

    You asked me if I've ever been there, not if I've been there this year. If you wanna argue THIS YEAR, I could still give you a couple arenas rowdier then Chicago. Obviously you can't get the full impression from watching a game on tv, but I wouldn't put Chicago in the top 5.

    But hey, maybe I'm wrong.
    Reply
    You asked me if I've ever been there, not if I've been there this year. If you wanna argue THIS YEAR, I could still give you a couple arenas rowdier then Chicago. Obviously you can't get the full impression from watching a game on tv, but I wouldn't put Chicago in the top 5.

    But hey, maybe I'm wrong.
     
    Xtragr8t
    Xtragr8t
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 3654
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 2:06 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMatt34:

    So you went to the UC this year? What game?

    You should be more concerned about the chippy ice last night at the UC. Both teams were complaining about the conditions.

    Pucks were bouncing all over the place.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMatt34:

    So you went to the UC this year? What game?

    You should be more concerned about the chippy ice last night at the UC. Both teams were complaining about the conditions.

    Pucks were bouncing all over the place.

     
    thebroadways19
    thebroadways19
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 584
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 2:09 PM ET #11

    No question do the Hawks have fire power.  I don't see Nashville losing at home so Hawks will be down 3-1.  No chance of them coming back after that deficit.

    Your argument might have a little more validity if you weren't such a Hawks homer!  I have to agree with the posts that the United Center is not the most hostile crowd...
    Reply
    No question do the Hawks have fire power.  I don't see Nashville losing at home so Hawks will be down 3-1.  No chance of them coming back after that deficit.

    Your argument might have a little more validity if you weren't such a Hawks homer!  I have to agree with the posts that the United Center is not the most hostile crowd...
     
    SlickMatt34
    SlickMatt34
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 527
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 2:09 PM ET #12

    What arenas would you say?

    I am not wanting to argue with you, but when you haven't been to Chicago this year and actually know that they are the talk of the town, you can't say that this arena is not insane, especially come playoff time.

    Chicago is a sports city, and as a diehard Hawks fan let me tell you we have been waiting for the playoffs since game 6 last year when they lost in over time to Detroit in the West Final.

     

    Reply

    What arenas would you say?

    I am not wanting to argue with you, but when you haven't been to Chicago this year and actually know that they are the talk of the town, you can't say that this arena is not insane, especially come playoff time.

    Chicago is a sports city, and as a diehard Hawks fan let me tell you we have been waiting for the playoffs since game 6 last year when they lost in over time to Detroit in the West Final.

     

     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 2:14 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMatt34:

    What arenas would you say?

    I am not wanting to argue with you, but when you haven't been to Chicago this year and actually know that they are the talk of the town, you can't say that this arena is not insane, especially come playoff time.

    Chicago is a sports city, and as a diehard Hawks fan let me tell you we have been waiting for the playoffs since game 6 last year when they lost in over time to Detroit in the West Final.

     



    Well off the top of my head I would say pretty much ANY Canadian arena, is way more hostile then Chicago. I would also throw Buffalo and Washington in there without a doubt.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMatt34:

    What arenas would you say?

    I am not wanting to argue with you, but when you haven't been to Chicago this year and actually know that they are the talk of the town, you can't say that this arena is not insane, especially come playoff time.

    Chicago is a sports city, and as a diehard Hawks fan let me tell you we have been waiting for the playoffs since game 6 last year when they lost in over time to Detroit in the West Final.

     



    Well off the top of my head I would say pretty much ANY Canadian arena, is way more hostile then Chicago. I would also throw Buffalo and Washington in there without a doubt.
     
    thebroadways19
    thebroadways19
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 584
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 2:18 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMatt34:

    What arenas would you say?

    I am not wanting to argue with you, but when you haven't been to Chicago this year and actually know that they are the talk of the town, you can't say that this arena is not insane, especially come playoff time.

    Chicago is a sports city, and as a diehard Hawks fan let me tell you we have been waiting for the playoffs since game 6 last year when they lost in over time to Detroit in the West Final.

     


    Can't say I've been to UC but I know for certain Philly's arena is one of the toughest crowds.  With that said, I'm sure the United Center is rocking...why shouldn't they be with that talented team?  

    Nashville is well coached, well disciplined (least PIM's during regular season) and have a very hot goalie.  Chicago is unquestionably one of the best teams in the NHL.  I think they really needed to pick up a #1 goalie.  The goalie carousel between Niemi and Huet doesn't work.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMatt34:

    What arenas would you say?

    I am not wanting to argue with you, but when you haven't been to Chicago this year and actually know that they are the talk of the town, you can't say that this arena is not insane, especially come playoff time.

    Chicago is a sports city, and as a diehard Hawks fan let me tell you we have been waiting for the playoffs since game 6 last year when they lost in over time to Detroit in the West Final.

     


    Can't say I've been to UC but I know for certain Philly's arena is one of the toughest crowds.  With that said, I'm sure the United Center is rocking...why shouldn't they be with that talented team?  

    Nashville is well coached, well disciplined (least PIM's during regular season) and have a very hot goalie.  Chicago is unquestionably one of the best teams in the NHL.  I think they really needed to pick up a #1 goalie.  The goalie carousel between Niemi and Huet doesn't work.
     
    Dr_Death
    Dr_Death
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 467
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 2:19 PM ET #15

    I have the Predators to win the series. I thought they were worth a shot at those prices.
    Reply
    I have the Predators to win the series. I thought they were worth a shot at those prices.
     
    SlickMatt34
    SlickMatt34
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 527
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 2:19 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by thebroadways19:

    No question do the Hawks have fire power.  I don't see Nashville losing at home so Hawks will be down 3-1.  No chance of them coming back after that deficit.

    Your argument might have a little more validity if you weren't such a Hawks homer!  I have to agree with the posts that the United Center is not the most hostile crowd...

    Well you opinion really means nothing as you are judging a series by one game and then turning around and laying a guarantee that Nashville wins a series because they had a total of 11 or 12 shots through 2 periods of hockey and got a lucky goal.

    Nashville has no skill!! That will be the difference of the series!

    I will make sure I keep this post up in my space so I can come back and laugh at you when the REAL BLACKHAWKS show up the rest of the way.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thebroadways19:

    No question do the Hawks have fire power.  I don't see Nashville losing at home so Hawks will be down 3-1.  No chance of them coming back after that deficit.

    Your argument might have a little more validity if you weren't such a Hawks homer!  I have to agree with the posts that the United Center is not the most hostile crowd...

    Well you opinion really means nothing as you are judging a series by one game and then turning around and laying a guarantee that Nashville wins a series because they had a total of 11 or 12 shots through 2 periods of hockey and got a lucky goal.

    Nashville has no skill!! That will be the difference of the series!

    I will make sure I keep this post up in my space so I can come back and laugh at you when the REAL BLACKHAWKS show up the rest of the way.

     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 2:21 PM ET #17

    Slickmatt I'm with you in terms of believing the Hawks win the series BUT I don't think it will be easy by any means.
    Reply
    Slickmatt I'm with you in terms of believing the Hawks win the series BUT I don't think it will be easy by any means.
     
    thebroadways19
    thebroadways19
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 584
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 2:21 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Death:

    I have the Predators to win the series. I thought they were worth a shot at those prices.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Death:

    I have the Predators to win the series. I thought they were worth a shot at those prices.

     
    thebroadways19
    thebroadways19
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 584
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 2:22 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMatt34:

    Well you opinion really means nothing as you are judging a series by one game and then turning around and laying a guarantee that Nashville wins a series because they had a total of 11 or 12 shots through 2 periods of hockey and got a lucky goal.

    Nashville has no skill!! That will be the difference of the series!

    I will make sure I keep this post up in my space so I can come back and laugh at you when the REAL BLACKHAWKS show up the rest of the way.


    Please keep this thread you homer...blackhawk down is forthcoming!


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMatt34:

    Well you opinion really means nothing as you are judging a series by one game and then turning around and laying a guarantee that Nashville wins a series because they had a total of 11 or 12 shots through 2 periods of hockey and got a lucky goal.

    Nashville has no skill!! That will be the difference of the series!

    I will make sure I keep this post up in my space so I can come back and laugh at you when the REAL BLACKHAWKS show up the rest of the way.


    Please keep this thread you homer...blackhawk down is forthcoming!


     
    SlickMatt34
    SlickMatt34
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 527
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 2:31 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by thebroadways19:


    Please keep this thread you homer...blackhawk down is forthcoming!


    Will do!!!...I am sure you will not be talking anymore after Nashville loses the next 3 of 4 games!

    Just don't understand how you are this confident in a team who won one game?? Really you are a complete joke, just like the forwards Nashville has!

    Rinne and Weber are the only players Nashville has!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thebroadways19:


    Please keep this thread you homer...blackhawk down is forthcoming!


    Will do!!!...I am sure you will not be talking anymore after Nashville loses the next 3 of 4 games!

    Just don't understand how you are this confident in a team who won one game?? Really you are a complete joke, just like the forwards Nashville has!

    Rinne and Weber are the only players Nashville has!

     
    skyclassic
    skyclassic
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3948
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 2:32 PM ET #21

     i agree.... hawks have no goaltending.. plus shitty back-up...
    Reply
     i agree.... hawks have no goaltending.. plus shitty back-up...
     
    skyclassic
    skyclassic
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3948
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 2:33 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMatt34:

    Will do!!!...I am sure you will not be talking anymore after Nashville loses the next 3 of 4 games!

    Just don't understand how you are this confident in a team who won one game?? Really you are a complete joke, just like the forwards Nashville has!

    Rinne and Weber are the only players Nashville has!

      get a goalie....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMatt34:

    Will do!!!...I am sure you will not be talking anymore after Nashville loses the next 3 of 4 games!

    Just don't understand how you are this confident in a team who won one game?? Really you are a complete joke, just like the forwards Nashville has!

    Rinne and Weber are the only players Nashville has!

      get a goalie....
     
    SlickMatt34
    SlickMatt34
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 527
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 2:41 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by skyclassic:

      get a goalie....

     

    Got one...just so everybody is aware of who Niemi really is besides just what you eher in the media. I mean when you have the talent chicago has, they have to find something wrong with the team. So of coarse they will go right to their goaltending it is no secret it is their weak link.

    But Niemi's numbers

    GAA - 2.25 (ranked 4th overall in NHL)

    W - L Record (26 - 7 - 4)

    Last Month(since taking number 1 roll)

    8 wins, 2.12 GAA, .920 SV and 3 SO's

    So ya...we got a goalie!! Just needed to pop his cherry lastnight, but he will be ready to go the rest of the way!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by skyclassic:

      get a goalie....

     

    Got one...just so everybody is aware of who Niemi really is besides just what you eher in the media. I mean when you have the talent chicago has, they have to find something wrong with the team. So of coarse they will go right to their goaltending it is no secret it is their weak link.

    But Niemi's numbers

    GAA - 2.25 (ranked 4th overall in NHL)

    W - L Record (26 - 7 - 4)

    Last Month(since taking number 1 roll)

    8 wins, 2.12 GAA, .920 SV and 3 SO's

    So ya...we got a goalie!! Just needed to pop his cherry lastnight, but he will be ready to go the rest of the way!

     
    thebroadways19
    thebroadways19
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 584
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 2:44 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMatt34:

    Will do!!!...I am sure you will not be talking anymore after Nashville loses the next 3 of 4 games!

    Just don't understand how you are this confident in a team who won one game?? Really you are a complete joke, just like the forwards Nashville has!

    Rinne and Weber are the only players Nashville has!


    You talk as if Nashville played like shit during the regular season. Look buddy, I expected Chicago to take game 1 and yes, Nashville stole game 1.  Chicago is a VERY young team, don't forget that.  I expect a hard fought series.  Just think this is Nashville's year to get past the first round.  Do I expect Nashville to win the Cup? Absolutely not..but I do believe they will beat the Hawks.

    Don't get all hurt because I think your team will lose.  If the Hawks win, I'll tip my hat to you.  But if you want to win some , take the Preds.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMatt34:

    Will do!!!...I am sure you will not be talking anymore after Nashville loses the next 3 of 4 games!

    Just don't understand how you are this confident in a team who won one game?? Really you are a complete joke, just like the forwards Nashville has!

    Rinne and Weber are the only players Nashville has!


    You talk as if Nashville played like shit during the regular season. Look buddy, I expected Chicago to take game 1 and yes, Nashville stole game 1.  Chicago is a VERY young team, don't forget that.  I expect a hard fought series.  Just think this is Nashville's year to get past the first round.  Do I expect Nashville to win the Cup? Absolutely not..but I do believe they will beat the Hawks.

    Don't get all hurt because I think your team will lose.  If the Hawks win, I'll tip my hat to you.  But if you want to win some , take the Preds.
     
     
    Dangerbay
    Dangerbay
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 25715
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2010 - 2:49 PM ET #25

    I took Nashville at +350 for series.  Nash has a better coach, goalie and defence.  Hawks have more speed and talented forwards.  Eye opener was Preds lack of celebration after their victory.  They gathered briefly and skated off quietly, unlike ALL other teams jumping into eachothers arms like they won the cup.  The Hawks replace Niemi with sieve Huet and the series goes the distance imo.  

    Reply

    I took Nashville at +350 for series.  Nash has a better coach, goalie and defence.  Hawks have more speed and talented forwards.  Eye opener was Preds lack of celebration after their victory.  They gathered briefly and skated off quietly, unlike ALL other teams jumping into eachothers arms like they won the cup.  The Hawks replace Niemi with sieve Huet and the series goes the distance imo.  

    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 503
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,677
    • Sunday 3,121
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,932
    • HELP PLEASE 1,458
    • NFL Sunday 7,371
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,542
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.