He won't get 2 million for half a regular season.
Niemi's only making 2 after winning the cup.
He won't get 2 million for half a regular season.
Niemi's only making 2 after winning the cup.
Yeah, I think he ends up with 1 or 1.1 for next year.
He won't get 2 million for half a regular season.
Niemi's only making 2 after winning the cup.
Yeah, I think he ends up with 1 or 1.1 for next year.
Will be interesting on what the Leafs will do. Giggy is a UFA right now. So he's probably gone.......I mean......yeah he's gone. No way in hell he gets $7 million next contract.
So $2 million for Reimer isn't such a bad idea. But do you really think they pay more for him than Gustavasson $1.4 million? I don't think so.
Will be interesting on what the Leafs will do. Giggy is a UFA right now. So he's probably gone.......I mean......yeah he's gone. No way in hell he gets $7 million next contract.
So $2 million for Reimer isn't such a bad idea. But do you really think they pay more for him than Gustavasson $1.4 million? I don't think so.
![]()
wouldn't be surprised to see giguere back if he agrees to take a major pay cut...
and he should...
he has recurring health issues
, and consider there was no interest in him at the trade deadline when contending teams could have had him for the stretch run and playoffs at pro-rated value
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
wouldn't be surprised to see giguere back if he agrees to take a major pay cut...
and he should...
he has recurring health issues
, and consider there was no interest in him at the trade deadline when contending teams could have had him for the stretch run and playoffs at pro-rated value
![]()
![]()
![]()
So $2 million for Reimer isn't such a bad idea. But do you really think they pay more for him than Gustavasson $1.4 million? I don't think so.
Lipps you're talking about the Leafs now......As far as Louongo he'll be worth every penny of that 10 million if he comes up big tonight....but as far as giving him that 10 mil the Canucks were NUTZ!!!!
![]()
So $2 million for Reimer isn't such a bad idea. But do you really think they pay more for him than Gustavasson $1.4 million? I don't think so.
Lipps you're talking about the Leafs now......As far as Louongo he'll be worth every penny of that 10 million if he comes up big tonight....but as far as giving him that 10 mil the Canucks were NUTZ!!!!
![]()
