I'll give you the holy grail of gambling 1.1 (But......)
"I wager 2% of my bankroll on each game. I've actually lowered this again this year. It was 4%, before the lockout. Then, last year it was 3% and now this year it's 2.5%.
Class...........pay attention........."
But I know what ya mean. GL to ya this year.
"I wager 2% of my bankroll on each game. I've actually lowered this again this year. It was 4%, before the lockout. Then, last year it was 3% and now this year it's 2.5%.
Class...........pay attention........."
But I know what ya mean. GL to ya this year.
Vegas doesn't offer these, 5Dimes does so they can get more puck action. I stand by it saving money. Also with the plus money it makes even more of a difference.
I would like to see your mathematics. Because laying that kind of juice will kill you. No way will it even out.
![]()
Vegas doesn't offer these, 5Dimes does so they can get more puck action. I stand by it saving money. Also with the plus money it makes even more of a difference.
I would like to see your mathematics. Because laying that kind of juice will kill you. No way will it even out.
![]()
Lipps I still don't understand the -1 lines. How are they any different from the ML? Do they include overtime/Shootouts?
Hey andarmac99,
I just saw your question. The -1 lines do include the OT and Shootouts. The difference from the ML is that the -1 will get the juice lower. So you are giving up a goal to get about .71 cents of juice off the wager. What is actually happening is that you are taking a chance of making a win into a tie, playing this way.
To me it pays off very well doing it this way. Yes, you will get your share of ties, but when the favorite is -170 or lower you can actually make that big fave into a slight dog, which is really good.
Also in the case of the big fave losing outright you save a ton of money because you have made that huge loss to a dog loss.
Lipps I still don't understand the -1 lines. How are they any different from the ML? Do they include overtime/Shootouts?
Hey andarmac99,
I just saw your question. The -1 lines do include the OT and Shootouts. The difference from the ML is that the -1 will get the juice lower. So you are giving up a goal to get about .71 cents of juice off the wager. What is actually happening is that you are taking a chance of making a win into a tie, playing this way.
To me it pays off very well doing it this way. Yes, you will get your share of ties, but when the favorite is -170 or lower you can actually make that big fave into a slight dog, which is really good.
Also in the case of the big fave losing outright you save a ton of money because you have made that huge loss to a dog loss.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,468
- Sunday 10/04/2026 692
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,709
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,368
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,162
- Monday 10/05/2026 416
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,525
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,891
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,999
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,320
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
