Aus Vs Sirlanka
I am soooo f###ing sick of Ian Healy as a commentator. Seriously, he is simply a glorified cheer leader......
Why doesnt he commentate from the hill with the rest of the supporters. No difference.
I am soooo f###ing sick of Ian Healy as a commentator. Seriously, he is simply a glorified cheer leader......
Why doesnt he commentate from the hill with the rest of the supporters. No difference.
I am soooo f###ing sick of Ian Healy as a commentator. Seriously, he is simply a glorified cheer leader......
Why doesnt he commentate from the hill with the rest of the supporters. No difference.
I am soooo f###ing sick of Ian Healy as a commentator. Seriously, he is simply a glorified cheer leader......
Why doesnt he commentate from the hill with the rest of the supporters. No difference.
I knew it, Malinga absolutely dominates the big bash, but as soon as he comes in the inernational scene, he is rubbish...
I said this all along....He is a fraud
I knew it, Malinga absolutely dominates the big bash, but as soon as he comes in the inernational scene, he is rubbish...
I said this all along....He is a fraud
what did malinga do wrong? last time i checked the fraud took the most wickets for sri lanka today....
Yep, getting the tail out is a massive feat
what did malinga do wrong? last time i checked the fraud took the most wickets for sri lanka today....
Yep, getting the tail out is a massive feat
A bit late but I am watching the highlights of the 1st inning. How on earth did the TV ump give McKay out when there was nothing to suggest he nicked the ball??
The TAB sent out instructions for him to be given out.
A bit late but I am watching the highlights of the 1st inning. How on earth did the TV ump give McKay out when there was nothing to suggest he nicked the ball??
The TAB sent out instructions for him to be given out.
A bit late but I am watching the highlights of the 1st inning. How on earth did the TV ump give McKay out when there was nothing to suggest he nicked the ball??
A bit late but I am watching the highlights of the 1st inning. How on earth did the TV ump give McKay out when there was nothing to suggest he nicked the ball??
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,175
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,865
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,694
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,148
- Saturday 10/03/2026 663
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,280
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- MLB Playoffs 4,517
- Happening just recently . . . 36,978
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,033
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
