NOBODY CAN HANG WITH ME !
116-65 UPDATED RECORD! 13-2 LAST 2 DAYS!
Why do people feel the need to post their record and prove they win at a good % ?
I have no clue what my record is. All I know is that I have a plus side on my winnings.
Why do people feel the need to post their record and prove they win at a good % ?
I have no clue what my record is. All I know is that I have a plus side on my winnings.
You r up and down,dont try and get people to tail when your a 50% capper overall,nice day but terrible saturday,up and down,be honest so people on site will know the overall record! gl kenny I hope you win
You r up and down,dont try and get people to tail when your a 50% capper overall,nice day but terrible saturday,up and down,be honest so people on site will know the overall record! gl kenny I hope you win
Are you just bats.hit crazy or something? You remind me of that idiot at the RX named Memphis, he rides the short bus to school too
You were 103-63 just yesterday, you went 5-0 (great night) so that puts you at 108-63, last 2 days you are 9-1
Are you counting NBA in this record cause I wasnt
Are you just bats.hit crazy or something? You remind me of that idiot at the RX named Memphis, he rides the short bus to school too
You were 103-63 just yesterday, you went 5-0 (great night) so that puts you at 108-63, last 2 days you are 9-1
Are you counting NBA in this record cause I wasnt
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,277
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,457
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,648
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 122
- Trump's legacy? 32,960
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,131
- Trump lies so much. 22,910
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
