• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Betting 100% of my bankroll on Clippers ML

    «First Previous 456 ... 91011 Next Last»
    LIanafranks5
    The Hawk
    wmi799
    kosmos4
    capdatazz
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 39999
    Posts: 261
    «First Previous 456 ... 91011 Next Last»
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:26 PM ET #76

    Quote Originally Posted by fadeORdie:

    I thought this guy had his bankroll on bulls series, then clippers to win game 6. How does he have another bankroll for today's game? 


    I don't know where you got that from. I never put my entire bank on the bulls, nor did I even bet game 6 for clippers. I thought rockets might win that one.

    Well, congrats rockets backers. I was wrong this time about clippers

    I still went 2-0 though on the ATS bets on this game. Everybody saw me pick Rockets +2.5 and the Under 220

    But I lost my bet. And yes I did bet 100% of my bank on it. I didnt take Rockets or the under. But hopefully I made you guys some money on here for whoeever folloed my Rockets and Under picks
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by fadeORdie:

    I thought this guy had his bankroll on bulls series, then clippers to win game 6. How does he have another bankroll for today's game? 


    I don't know where you got that from. I never put my entire bank on the bulls, nor did I even bet game 6 for clippers. I thought rockets might win that one.

    Well, congrats rockets backers. I was wrong this time about clippers

    I still went 2-0 though on the ATS bets on this game. Everybody saw me pick Rockets +2.5 and the Under 220

    But I lost my bet. And yes I did bet 100% of my bank on it. I didnt take Rockets or the under. But hopefully I made you guys some money on here for whoeever folloed my Rockets and Under picks
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:28 PM ET #77

    You win much money on picks you don't make?






    Ahole?
    Reply
    You win much money on picks you don't make?






    Ahole?
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:28 PM ET #78

    But if you followed my Clippers ML pick, it wasn't my fault they lost. lol I shouldn't of made a big post about it. Everytime I do that, it loses.
    That's exactly why I keep my picks to myself usually.

    But I guess it just wasn't the clippers year this year, like I thought it was. They'd of lost anyway. I don't really think my post had anything to do with it. Just too much money was probably on them to win, so vegas had to make their money.

    But then again Rockets played better, Clippers couldn't make a 3 and the rockets did...that was the difference3 in the game.
    Reply
    But if you followed my Clippers ML pick, it wasn't my fault they lost. lol I shouldn't of made a big post about it. Everytime I do that, it loses.
    That's exactly why I keep my picks to myself usually.

    But I guess it just wasn't the clippers year this year, like I thought it was. They'd of lost anyway. I don't really think my post had anything to do with it. Just too much money was probably on them to win, so vegas had to make their money.

    But then again Rockets played better, Clippers couldn't make a 3 and the rockets did...that was the difference3 in the game.
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:29 PM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    You win much money on picks you don't make?






    Ahole?

    Go read my posts. I picked Rockets +2.5 and the Under in another thread. But of course both of those won because I didnt make a special thread about it. I win when I post in other peoples threads. But if I make my own then I lose.

    lol

    But I admitted I didn't bet on my rockets/under parlay because I did Clippers ML instead which I thought was the more sure bet
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    You win much money on picks you don't make?






    Ahole?

    Go read my posts. I picked Rockets +2.5 and the Under in another thread. But of course both of those won because I didnt make a special thread about it. I win when I post in other peoples threads. But if I make my own then I lose.

    lol

    But I admitted I didn't bet on my rockets/under parlay because I did Clippers ML instead which I thought was the more sure bet
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:30 PM ET #80

    I must have missed those ATS picks
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    I must have missed those ATS picks
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:31 PM ET #81

    Quote Originally Posted by murderinc85:

    So much for being a elite capper more like a donkey

    Damn are people really this stupid? I lost one bet. Big deal. It was a solid bet backed by two nearly unbeatable situations. But it happened to lose. So, it's not the first time I've lost a huge bet.

    The bottom line I make 100's of units profit every year. I am elite. 

    You're the donkey projecting yourself on others.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by murderinc85:

    So much for being a elite capper more like a donkey

    Damn are people really this stupid? I lost one bet. Big deal. It was a solid bet backed by two nearly unbeatable situations. But it happened to lose. So, it's not the first time I've lost a huge bet.

    The bottom line I make 100's of units profit every year. I am elite. 

    You're the donkey projecting yourself on others.


     
    kosmos4
    kosmos4
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1315
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:32 PM ET #82

    Better luck next year..... Baby girl! 
    Reply
    Better luck next year..... Baby girl! 
     
    capdatazz
    capdatazz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 1195
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:35 PM ET #83

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

     

    Rockets played better, Clippers couldn't make a 3 and the rockets did...that was the difference in the game.

    Yes, this is what determines the outcome.  One team plays better then the other.  Clippers were gassed, their bench is abysmal and this finally caught up with them.

    Glad to see you came back to admit how fukn ridiculous it is to assert that all games are fixed.  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

     

    Rockets played better, Clippers couldn't make a 3 and the rockets did...that was the difference in the game.

    Yes, this is what determines the outcome.  One team plays better then the other.  Clippers were gassed, their bench is abysmal and this finally caught up with them.

    Glad to see you came back to admit how fukn ridiculous it is to assert that all games are fixed.  

     
    Enjoi
    Enjoi
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 2767
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:36 PM ET #84

    You just got served a plate of humble pie. Don't get so full of yourself next time especially when you are talking out of your arse.

    Hopefilly you dissapear along with your bank roll. Good riddance. Bye now.
    Reply
    You just got served a plate of humble pie. Don't get so full of yourself next time especially when you are talking out of your arse.

    Hopefilly you dissapear along with your bank roll. Good riddance. Bye now.
     
    porcelainfist
    porcelainfist
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 3012
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:38 PM ET #85

    For me, personally, it wasn't that you lost, we all lose. It is very annoying to hear conspiracy theories as to why things are happening. Puh Lease. 

    The Clips lost game 6 on their own. There is no magic phone call from the league office saying "do this, do that, vegas has a couple mill on it"

    Guess what? the league makes millions ALREADY and any conspiracy contrary could cost them everything. The integrity of the game is the number one priority. 

    People say this with football, they are just idiots. People say this with baseball, they are just idiots. 

    I heard someone say it was a conspiracy yesterday that the Atlanta/Miami game was going under after 7 runs were scored in the first two innings, then scoring went dry. 

    In the time that scoring went dry, there were diving catches and a couple of balls just barely missed going for HRs. Either those players have superhuman control of their bats or the "fix" is just a farce by people who think way too highly of themselves. Everything is a "conspiracy" because strange things happen in sports. 

    Allow me to let you in on a little secret... a dirty little secret no one wants you to know... 

    The conspiracy is that they want you to think there is a conspiracy when really there is no conspiracy at all. This will double effect your bets! Because YOUR bet matters more than the game, right? get real.
    Reply
    For me, personally, it wasn't that you lost, we all lose. It is very annoying to hear conspiracy theories as to why things are happening. Puh Lease. 

    The Clips lost game 6 on their own. There is no magic phone call from the league office saying "do this, do that, vegas has a couple mill on it"

    Guess what? the league makes millions ALREADY and any conspiracy contrary could cost them everything. The integrity of the game is the number one priority. 

    People say this with football, they are just idiots. People say this with baseball, they are just idiots. 

    I heard someone say it was a conspiracy yesterday that the Atlanta/Miami game was going under after 7 runs were scored in the first two innings, then scoring went dry. 

    In the time that scoring went dry, there were diving catches and a couple of balls just barely missed going for HRs. Either those players have superhuman control of their bats or the "fix" is just a farce by people who think way too highly of themselves. Everything is a "conspiracy" because strange things happen in sports. 

    Allow me to let you in on a little secret... a dirty little secret no one wants you to know... 

    The conspiracy is that they want you to think there is a conspiracy when really there is no conspiracy at all. This will double effect your bets! Because YOUR bet matters more than the game, right? get real.
     
    monstergrit
    monstergrit
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 4606
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:40 PM ET #86

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    Damn are people really this stupid? I lost one bet. Big deal. It was a solid bet backed by two nearly unbeatable situations. But it happened to lose. So, it's not the first time I've lost a huge bet.

    The bottom line I make 100's of units profit every year. I am elite. 

    You're the donkey projecting yourself on others.


    your a donkey for running into everyones thread all weekend telling them lac was a 99% chance winner. youre even more of a donkey for thinking that your writing on this website 'jinxed' a professional sports team. the list of reasons for your donkey likeness goes on...nough said
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    Damn are people really this stupid? I lost one bet. Big deal. It was a solid bet backed by two nearly unbeatable situations. But it happened to lose. So, it's not the first time I've lost a huge bet.

    The bottom line I make 100's of units profit every year. I am elite. 

    You're the donkey projecting yourself on others.


    your a donkey for running into everyones thread all weekend telling them lac was a 99% chance winner. youre even more of a donkey for thinking that your writing on this website 'jinxed' a professional sports team. the list of reasons for your donkey likeness goes on...nough said
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:43 PM ET #87

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    Damn are people really this stupid? I lost one bet. Big deal. It was a solid bet backed by two nearly unbeatable situations. But it happened to lose. So, it's not the first time I've lost a huge bet.

    The bottom line I make 100's of units profit every year. I am elite. 

    You're the donkey projecting yourself on others.



    The only thing you're "elite" about is lying. That is a documented fact
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    Damn are people really this stupid? I lost one bet. Big deal. It was a solid bet backed by two nearly unbeatable situations. But it happened to lose. So, it's not the first time I've lost a huge bet.

    The bottom line I make 100's of units profit every year. I am elite. 

    You're the donkey projecting yourself on others.



    The only thing you're "elite" about is lying. That is a documented fact
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:44 PM ET #88

    "Damn are people really this stupid? I lost one bet."


    One bet. With 100% on it. And "people" are stupid?

    Right.
    Reply
    "Damn are people really this stupid? I lost one bet."


    One bet. With 100% on it. And "people" are stupid?

    Right.
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:45 PM ET #89

    I still hold that clippers had a 99% chance to win. It just didn't come through. Did you hear what they said during the game? Rockets had only 1 in a 1000 chance of winning game 6...that means 99.9% chance they'd lose and they still won. So if a 1 in 1000 chance can come through, then why not a 1 in a 100?


    I know it's astronomical odds, but everything in the universe is rigged. Trust me. Watch a movie called PI and it will teach you guys how it all works. There is nothing that happens by coincidence. So, it simply was not the clippers year.

    I am not perfect. I never said clippers were 100% guaranteed to win. I said 99% and I stand by that, but I was wrong. But still right enough to admit that they MIGHT lose. And they did lose. lol

    As for my bank, currently I have $0 since I risked everything today. But that doesn't mean I'm done for the year. All I need to do is build up another bankroll again. I do this all the time. This isn't the first time I've lost my bankroll.
    Reply
    I still hold that clippers had a 99% chance to win. It just didn't come through. Did you hear what they said during the game? Rockets had only 1 in a 1000 chance of winning game 6...that means 99.9% chance they'd lose and they still won. So if a 1 in 1000 chance can come through, then why not a 1 in a 100?


    I know it's astronomical odds, but everything in the universe is rigged. Trust me. Watch a movie called PI and it will teach you guys how it all works. There is nothing that happens by coincidence. So, it simply was not the clippers year.

    I am not perfect. I never said clippers were 100% guaranteed to win. I said 99% and I stand by that, but I was wrong. But still right enough to admit that they MIGHT lose. And they did lose. lol

    As for my bank, currently I have $0 since I risked everything today. But that doesn't mean I'm done for the year. All I need to do is build up another bankroll again. I do this all the time. This isn't the first time I've lost my bankroll.
     
    ih8nits
    ih8nits
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 791
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:47 PM ET #90

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

     This isn't the first time I've lost my bankroll.
    No shlt
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

     This isn't the first time I've lost my bankroll.
    No shlt
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:48 PM ET #91

    So now I've only lost 2 series bets this entire post season.

    So, now I'll give you an easy winner. Golden State 


    Thank me later lol
    Reply
    So now I've only lost 2 series bets this entire post season.

    So, now I'll give you an easy winner. Golden State 


    Thank me later lol
     
    Enjoi
    Enjoi
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 2767
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:48 PM ET #92

    This has got to be a trolling ghost account. How can someone be this stupid and rack up hundreds of posts within weeks but was rarely even heard of or seen before.
    Reply
    This has got to be a trolling ghost account. How can someone be this stupid and rack up hundreds of posts within weeks but was rarely even heard of or seen before.
     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:50 PM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    I still hold that clippers had a 99% chance to win. It just didn't come through. Did you hear what they said during the game? Rockets had only 1 in a 1000 chance of winning game 6...that means 99.9% chance they'd lose and they still won. So if a 1 in 1000 chance can come through, then why not a 1 in a 100?


    I know it's astronomical odds, but everything in the universe is rigged. Trust me. Watch a movie called PI and it will teach you guys how it all works. There is nothing that happens by coincidence. So, it simply was not the clippers year.

    I am not perfect. I never said clippers were 100% guaranteed to win. I said 99% and I stand by that, but I was wrong. But still right enough to admit that they MIGHT lose. And they did lose. lol

    As for my bank, currently I have $0 since I risked everything today. But that doesn't mean I'm done for the year. All I need to do is build up another bankroll again. I do this all the time. This isn't the first time I've lost my bankroll.


    99% to win game 7?  Yet they did not hold a lead at any point in the entire game?  What equation did you use to come up with this percentage?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    I still hold that clippers had a 99% chance to win. It just didn't come through. Did you hear what they said during the game? Rockets had only 1 in a 1000 chance of winning game 6...that means 99.9% chance they'd lose and they still won. So if a 1 in 1000 chance can come through, then why not a 1 in a 100?


    I know it's astronomical odds, but everything in the universe is rigged. Trust me. Watch a movie called PI and it will teach you guys how it all works. There is nothing that happens by coincidence. So, it simply was not the clippers year.

    I am not perfect. I never said clippers were 100% guaranteed to win. I said 99% and I stand by that, but I was wrong. But still right enough to admit that they MIGHT lose. And they did lose. lol

    As for my bank, currently I have $0 since I risked everything today. But that doesn't mean I'm done for the year. All I need to do is build up another bankroll again. I do this all the time. This isn't the first time I've lost my bankroll.


    99% to win game 7?  Yet they did not hold a lead at any point in the entire game?  What equation did you use to come up with this percentage?
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:52 PM ET #94

    Quote Originally Posted by porcelainfist:

    I took the Clips $5 to win $4.50. Who cares? I'm from L.A. 

    Post Script, anyone who believes the game is "rigged" or "fixed" is a "loser" and I don't respect any of their "opinions". Lol you're a clown.

    Oh it's definitely rigged you fool. All the money on the clippers here obviously and vegas greed rears its ugly head again. Now the fans have to settle for a boring warriors/rockets series. Like I said everything in the universe is rigged. 

    I knew Rockets would win once it came down to it, because I realized "Why didnt covers move my thread to the penalty box?" They always move winning threads there. So the fact that I got no resistance proved that rockets would win. That's how sad this site is. Real winners aren't allowed here.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by porcelainfist:

    I took the Clips $5 to win $4.50. Who cares? I'm from L.A. 

    Post Script, anyone who believes the game is "rigged" or "fixed" is a "loser" and I don't respect any of their "opinions". Lol you're a clown.

    Oh it's definitely rigged you fool. All the money on the clippers here obviously and vegas greed rears its ugly head again. Now the fans have to settle for a boring warriors/rockets series. Like I said everything in the universe is rigged. 

    I knew Rockets would win once it came down to it, because I realized "Why didnt covers move my thread to the penalty box?" They always move winning threads there. So the fact that I got no resistance proved that rockets would win. That's how sad this site is. Real winners aren't allowed here.
     
    ih8nits
    ih8nits
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 791
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:53 PM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:



    99% to win game 7?  Yet they did not hold a lead at any point in the entire game?  What equation did you use to come up with this percentage?
    Yeah, I'm surprised Vegas didn't set Clippers spread at -40 before the game. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:



    99% to win game 7?  Yet they did not hold a lead at any point in the entire game?  What equation did you use to come up with this percentage?
    Yeah, I'm surprised Vegas didn't set Clippers spread at -40 before the game. 
     
    TexansSwagga
    TexansSwagga
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 478
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:54 PM ET #96

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    So now I've only lost 2 series bets this entire post season.

    So, now I'll give you an easy winner. Golden State 


    Thank me later lol

    Are you 99% sure on the Warriors? If so 
    Sounds like I'll be taking the Rockets again then! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    So now I've only lost 2 series bets this entire post season.

    So, now I'll give you an easy winner. Golden State 


    Thank me later lol

    Are you 99% sure on the Warriors? If so 
    Sounds like I'll be taking the Rockets again then! 
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:55 PM ET #97

    Well NBA fan, it's all good. One day I'll learn MM
    I vow NOT to risk my entire bankroll once I get a substantial one. What you don't understand is that I had HARDLY ANYTHING, so why not risk it. If I told you guys how much I bet today, you'd probably laugh at me. It wasn't no $5 like some idiot suggested, but it wasn't a lot. So, why not risk it all on a 99% bet?

    The reason Clippers were 99% estimated by me, to win today was for 3 reasons. I rarely ever lose a bet like this, and clippers never lost 3 in a row with blake, and also teams up 3-1 rarely ever lose the series.

    So those 3 reasons made it a 99% bet and totally worth risking 100
    % of my measly little bank
    Reply
    Well NBA fan, it's all good. One day I'll learn MM
    I vow NOT to risk my entire bankroll once I get a substantial one. What you don't understand is that I had HARDLY ANYTHING, so why not risk it. If I told you guys how much I bet today, you'd probably laugh at me. It wasn't no $5 like some idiot suggested, but it wasn't a lot. So, why not risk it all on a 99% bet?

    The reason Clippers were 99% estimated by me, to win today was for 3 reasons. I rarely ever lose a bet like this, and clippers never lost 3 in a row with blake, and also teams up 3-1 rarely ever lose the series.

    So those 3 reasons made it a 99% bet and totally worth risking 100
    % of my measly little bank
     
    lakerz
    lakerz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 2515
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:55 PM ET #98

    llanafranks - I think you need to take a few days to think about why Covers community is giving you so much crap.  It's not that you said you like Clippers ML so much you bet your whole bankroll on it (although how you can like that so much yet also pick Houston +2.5 is beyond me).  It's the annoying way you interject yourself into seemingly every thread proclaiming yourself an elite capper and lecturing others on why your analysis just can't be beaten and everyone against you is stupid. 

    True professional cappers know any given match up has dozens of angles, probably half of which never even get discussed.  It is impossible to get 100% informed on any one game or series, so to act like a know it all is annoying coming from any poster.

    I mean whatever, Covers is a like a frat house most days, with dozens of yahoos posturing and preening and acting like the top dog for whatever random reason.  That will never stop.  But one thing is consistent, whenever one of these IDs gets burned (and they almost always do at some point), they disappear never to return only to find a new poster with a recent 'born on' date appear that talks eerily like the recently disposed poster.  You current account is burned, so I look forward to seeing llanafranks go away and a new 'born on' account appear talking like...well...llanafranks!  :-)
    Reply
    llanafranks - I think you need to take a few days to think about why Covers community is giving you so much crap.  It's not that you said you like Clippers ML so much you bet your whole bankroll on it (although how you can like that so much yet also pick Houston +2.5 is beyond me).  It's the annoying way you interject yourself into seemingly every thread proclaiming yourself an elite capper and lecturing others on why your analysis just can't be beaten and everyone against you is stupid. 

    True professional cappers know any given match up has dozens of angles, probably half of which never even get discussed.  It is impossible to get 100% informed on any one game or series, so to act like a know it all is annoying coming from any poster.

    I mean whatever, Covers is a like a frat house most days, with dozens of yahoos posturing and preening and acting like the top dog for whatever random reason.  That will never stop.  But one thing is consistent, whenever one of these IDs gets burned (and they almost always do at some point), they disappear never to return only to find a new poster with a recent 'born on' date appear that talks eerily like the recently disposed poster.  You current account is burned, so I look forward to seeing llanafranks go away and a new 'born on' account appear talking like...well...llanafranks!  :-)
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:56 PM ET #99

    Well right now I would say 100% Sure on the warriors. Just because they are waaaaaaay better than the Rockets. No contest here
    Reply
    Well right now I would say 100% Sure on the warriors. Just because they are waaaaaaay better than the Rockets. No contest here
     
     
    JDHPro
    JDHPro
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 158
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:56 PM ET #100

    Time to get a new covers name and come back with another bankroll bet (: lmfaooooo
    Reply
    Time to get a new covers name and come back with another bankroll bet (: lmfaooooo
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 456 ... 91011 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,194
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,870
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,694
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,170
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 667
    • MLB Playoffs 4,947
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,359
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,281
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,978

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.