• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    BLACK COACH VS WHITE COACH

    «First Previous 12
    slikstiks99
    FillyFlier16
    StumpTownStu
    Havelin
    Calde13
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 681
    Posts: 38
    «First Previous 12
     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2025 - 12:38 PM ET #26

    @NONEED4LUCK

     This thread is better than most of your threads.an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @NONEED4LUCK

     This thread is better than most of your threads.an_roll_laugh

     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2025 - 12:42 PM ET #27

    @Timealker

     Jeez bud. You gonna pull through.

     

    The pearl clutching is the worst thing in this thread.

     

    A silly comment on the internet shouldn't turn you into a teenage girl.

    Reply

    @Timealker

     Jeez bud. You gonna pull through.

     

    The pearl clutching is the worst thing in this thread.

     

    A silly comment on the internet shouldn't turn you into a teenage girl.

     
    FillyFlier16
    FillyFlier16
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 2391
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2025 - 6:44 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by playsmart:

    Give me Jim Harbaugh and the white QB

    Who's laughing now. an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by playsmart:

    Give me Jim Harbaugh and the white QB

    Who's laughing now. an_roll_laugh

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2025 - 6:46 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by FillyFlier16:

    Quote Originally Posted by playsmart: Give me Jim Harbaugh and the white QB Who's laughing now.

    It's halftime, Sheila.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by FillyFlier16:

    Quote Originally Posted by playsmart: Give me Jim Harbaugh and the white QB Who's laughing now.

    It's halftime, Sheila.

     
    Havelin
    Havelin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 7932
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2025 - 7:35 PM ET #30

    How did that work out for you idiot?! Your mom should have take your dad’s rancid load in her rectum.

    Reply

    How did that work out for you idiot?! Your mom should have take your dad’s rancid load in her rectum.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2025 - 8:57 PM ET #31

    "Give me the white guys." an_roll_laugh

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    "Give me the white guys." an_roll_laugh

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3689
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2025 - 1:07 AM ET #32

    I don't like American football - so this is just a general observation -> the best people throughout history in most sports that require endurance and/or physical contact have been black - so if I had to make a team in American football and the only thing I knew about anyone was their racial background - I would more or less exclusively choose all the black ones (I guess it wouldn't matter for a coaching position though.)

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    I don't like American football - so this is just a general observation -> the best people throughout history in most sports that require endurance and/or physical contact have been black - so if I had to make a team in American football and the only thing I knew about anyone was their racial background - I would more or less exclusively choose all the black ones (I guess it wouldn't matter for a coaching position though.)

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2025 - 1:21 AM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    I don't like American football - so this is just a general observation -> the best people throughout history in most sports that require endurance and/or physical contact have been black - so if I had to make a team in American football and the only thing I knew about anyone was their racial background - I would more or less exclusively choose all the black ones (I guess it wouldn't matter for a coaching position though.)

    The only sport this would work in is basketball and even in the current NBA, the current best player is white. You could argue the 2nd best player is white. And in the next NBA draft, the expected top pick, is a white guy. I'm black and I wouldn't pick a team based on race for any sport, save for a 100m or 200m relay team. And Europeans have even made strides in those events as well. Sport should be at least one thing we can leave race out of. This isn't 1936 Berlin.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    I don't like American football - so this is just a general observation -> the best people throughout history in most sports that require endurance and/or physical contact have been black - so if I had to make a team in American football and the only thing I knew about anyone was their racial background - I would more or less exclusively choose all the black ones (I guess it wouldn't matter for a coaching position though.)

    The only sport this would work in is basketball and even in the current NBA, the current best player is white. You could argue the 2nd best player is white. And in the next NBA draft, the expected top pick, is a white guy. I'm black and I wouldn't pick a team based on race for any sport, save for a 100m or 200m relay team. And Europeans have even made strides in those events as well. Sport should be at least one thing we can leave race out of. This isn't 1936 Berlin.

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3689
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2025 - 3:48 AM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: I don't like American football - so this is just a general observation -> the best people throughout history in most sports that require endurance and/or physical contact have been black - so if I had to make a team in American football and the only thing I knew about anyone was their racial background - I would more or less exclusively choose all the black ones (I guess it wouldn't matter for a coaching position though.) The only sport this would work in is basketball and even in the current NBA, the current best player is white. You could argue the 2nd best player is white. And in the next NBA draft, the expected top pick, is a white guy. I'm black and I wouldn't pick a team based on race for any sport, save for a 100m or 200m relay team. And Europeans have even made strides in those events as well. Sport should be at least one thing we can leave race out of. This isn't 1936 Berlin.

     

     

    Hehe ok my bad - I thought LeBron James was the best one - and when I see NFL players it is also mostly black steroid guys that is dispictured over here (but I was mostly thinking in stuff like boxing, running, other Olympic stuff etc) :( - I don’t really follow any of you guys sports :( they are also shown on awful times over here -_-

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: I don't like American football - so this is just a general observation -> the best people throughout history in most sports that require endurance and/or physical contact have been black - so if I had to make a team in American football and the only thing I knew about anyone was their racial background - I would more or less exclusively choose all the black ones (I guess it wouldn't matter for a coaching position though.) The only sport this would work in is basketball and even in the current NBA, the current best player is white. You could argue the 2nd best player is white. And in the next NBA draft, the expected top pick, is a white guy. I'm black and I wouldn't pick a team based on race for any sport, save for a 100m or 200m relay team. And Europeans have even made strides in those events as well. Sport should be at least one thing we can leave race out of. This isn't 1936 Berlin.

     

     

    Hehe ok my bad - I thought LeBron James was the best one - and when I see NFL players it is also mostly black steroid guys that is dispictured over here (but I was mostly thinking in stuff like boxing, running, other Olympic stuff etc) :( - I don’t really follow any of you guys sports :( they are also shown on awful times over here -_-

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2025 - 5:20 AM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: I don't like American football - so this is just a general observation -> the best people throughout history in most sports that require endurance and/or physical contact have been black - so if I had to make a team in American football and the only thing I knew about anyone was their racial background - I would more or less exclusively choose all the black ones (I guess it wouldn't matter for a coaching position though.) The only sport this would work in is basketball and even in the current NBA, the current best player is white. You could argue the 2nd best player is white. And in the next NBA draft, the expected top pick, is a white guy. I'm black and I wouldn't pick a team based on race for any sport, save for a 100m or 200m relay team. And Europeans have even made strides in those events as well. Sport should be at least one thing we can leave race out of. This isn't 1936 Berlin.     Hehe ok my bad - I thought LeBron James was the best one - and when I see NFL players it is also mostly black steroid guys that is dispictured over here (but I was mostly thinking in stuff like boxing, running, other Olympic stuff etc) :( - I don’t really follow any of you guys sports :( they are also shown on awful times over here -_-

    Lebron is an all-time great, and some think he is the greastest of all-time. The current best player is Nicola Jokic, a Serbian. And one could argue Luka Doncic, a Slovenian, is the 2nd best player though he would be at least Top 5 on any list.

    Football is the progeny of soccer so there are 12 guys ob the field to a side. Unlike soccer, there are guys that play offense, and guys that play defense. That's 22 starters, plus special teams and reserves. An NFL roster has 53 men so you're gonna have a mix of black and white. Traditionally some of the more fast twitch skill positions, i.e. running back, wide receiver, kick returner, are black but even those norms are starting to shift. Before he got hurt, Christian McCaffry was the best running back in the league and he's white. His dad was NFL a wide receiver. With that said, running backs and wide receivers are usually black. Every other position is a toss up.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: I don't like American football - so this is just a general observation -> the best people throughout history in most sports that require endurance and/or physical contact have been black - so if I had to make a team in American football and the only thing I knew about anyone was their racial background - I would more or less exclusively choose all the black ones (I guess it wouldn't matter for a coaching position though.) The only sport this would work in is basketball and even in the current NBA, the current best player is white. You could argue the 2nd best player is white. And in the next NBA draft, the expected top pick, is a white guy. I'm black and I wouldn't pick a team based on race for any sport, save for a 100m or 200m relay team. And Europeans have even made strides in those events as well. Sport should be at least one thing we can leave race out of. This isn't 1936 Berlin.     Hehe ok my bad - I thought LeBron James was the best one - and when I see NFL players it is also mostly black steroid guys that is dispictured over here (but I was mostly thinking in stuff like boxing, running, other Olympic stuff etc) :( - I don’t really follow any of you guys sports :( they are also shown on awful times over here -_-

    Lebron is an all-time great, and some think he is the greastest of all-time. The current best player is Nicola Jokic, a Serbian. And one could argue Luka Doncic, a Slovenian, is the 2nd best player though he would be at least Top 5 on any list.

    Football is the progeny of soccer so there are 12 guys ob the field to a side. Unlike soccer, there are guys that play offense, and guys that play defense. That's 22 starters, plus special teams and reserves. An NFL roster has 53 men so you're gonna have a mix of black and white. Traditionally some of the more fast twitch skill positions, i.e. running back, wide receiver, kick returner, are black but even those norms are starting to shift. Before he got hurt, Christian McCaffry was the best running back in the league and he's white. His dad was NFL a wide receiver. With that said, running backs and wide receivers are usually black. Every other position is a toss up.

     
    soup-can
    soup-can
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 9450
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2025 - 6:22 AM ET #36

    Threads like this are what makes me wonder how the hell do I get boxed for an opinion with politics.  This OP shithead is most definitely a sheep and can post this dumb shit but if I sneeze anything negative about FJB its off to the clink

     

    Reply

    Threads like this are what makes me wonder how the hell do I get boxed for an opinion with politics.  This OP shithead is most definitely a sheep and can post this dumb shit but if I sneeze anything negative about FJB its off to the clink

     

     
    Bitters
    Bitters
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 501
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2025 - 3:11 PM ET #37

    AND HOW ABOUT THAT MUPPET PUPPET PENIS ARTSHITTERJR DO YOU EVER POST A PLAY SHITTLER? GUY ONLY TALKS SMACK! I TOOK JIMMY MYSELF CHEERS BRO

    peace_5

    BITTERMAN:

    new_devil

    Reply

    AND HOW ABOUT THAT MUPPET PUPPET PENIS ARTSHITTERJR DO YOU EVER POST A PLAY SHITTLER? GUY ONLY TALKS SMACK! I TOOK JIMMY MYSELF CHEERS BRO

    peace_5

    BITTERMAN:

    new_devil

     
     
    osubucks1
    osubucks1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 3638
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2025 - 3:56 PM ET #38

    How the fuck is this idiot OP not banned for this thread he created?

    Reply

    How the fuck is this idiot OP not banned for this thread he created?

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,608
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 497
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
    • Sunday 3,105
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,893
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,495
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,722
    • NFL Sunday 6,923
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,101
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,238

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.