• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    CD Newsletter Week 16......

    «First Previous 8910 ... 121314 Next Last»
    iConsciousness
    undermysac
    yaongingy
    JDD
    BWS77
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 584
    Posts: 344
    «First Previous 8910 ... 121314 Next Last»
     
    iConsciousness
    iConsciousness
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 4650
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 1:02 PM ET #176

    Quote Originally Posted by JDD:

    @BWS77  Watson is 148.5 on one on my books Dalton was 135.5, but they took it down, I imagine it got hammered Saints Shaheed (27.5) and Johnson (23.5) are low totals.   Also Browns Cooper (35.5) and Peoples-Jones (30.5)  Kamara is 69.5......... I really wanted a Taysom Hill prop.  Book not complying.  They know.  Fuckers.   People forget that even with snow on the ground sometimes, defenders are on skates, and holes open up.  Look at that rainy shitty Bears-Jets game a few weeks ago, The Jets scored more than they have in awhile in that game.  The ground was slippery for fins/Bills also the other day, 60+ points.

     

    I have (had o49.5). Didn't bet it. I don't want loads of rushing or passing yards today since I have the full game under. Plus, the Saints don't know how to consistently utilize Hill on a weekly basis. He could very well hit this today, but it's a true gamble of a bet.

     

    Good luck on em all 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JDD:

    @BWS77  Watson is 148.5 on one on my books Dalton was 135.5, but they took it down, I imagine it got hammered Saints Shaheed (27.5) and Johnson (23.5) are low totals.   Also Browns Cooper (35.5) and Peoples-Jones (30.5)  Kamara is 69.5......... I really wanted a Taysom Hill prop.  Book not complying.  They know.  Fuckers.   People forget that even with snow on the ground sometimes, defenders are on skates, and holes open up.  Look at that rainy shitty Bears-Jets game a few weeks ago, The Jets scored more than they have in awhile in that game.  The ground was slippery for fins/Bills also the other day, 60+ points.

     

    I have (had o49.5). Didn't bet it. I don't want loads of rushing or passing yards today since I have the full game under. Plus, the Saints don't know how to consistently utilize Hill on a weekly basis. He could very well hit this today, but it's a true gamble of a bet.

     

    Good luck on em all 

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52323
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 1:02 PM ET #177

    Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness:

    Game delay for Titans-Texans due to cold temps in Nashville.

    Bears are kicking off in -12 right now, what are they waiting for, summer solstice?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness:

    Game delay for Titans-Texans due to cold temps in Nashville.

    Bears are kicking off in -12 right now, what are they waiting for, summer solstice?

     
    yaongingy
    yaongingy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2017
    Posts: 2019
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 1:12 PM ET #178

    @undermysac

     They said on RedZone, that the mayor asked them to delay the game, for an 1 hour, because they had power outages in the area, due to the power surge.

     

    Da Bears always start the games strong.

    Accomplished time-waster
    Reply

    @undermysac

     They said on RedZone, that the mayor asked them to delay the game, for an 1 hour, because they had power outages in the area, due to the power surge.

     

    Da Bears always start the games strong.

     
    JDD
    JDD
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 2619
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 1:18 PM ET #179

    Sammy Watkins probably looked like Jerry Rice on the waiver wire to Harbaugh.

    Wait.......they released........him?!?!?

    Reply

    Sammy Watkins probably looked like Jerry Rice on the waiver wire to Harbaugh.

    Wait.......they released........him?!?!?

     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 1:21 PM ET #180

    We have the first 1st down in Cleveland!  4th possession.  

    So few people there, they announced all fans in the upper bowl can move to the lower bowl

    Reply

    We have the first 1st down in Cleveland!  4th possession.  

    So few people there, they announced all fans in the upper bowl can move to the lower bowl

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52323
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 1:24 PM ET #181

    Fuckin aye the Bengals are too good. Wtf was I thinking...

    an_smash

    Reply

    Fuckin aye the Bengals are too good. Wtf was I thinking...

    an_smash

     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 1:28 PM ET #182

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    Fuckin aye the Bengals are too good. Wtf was I thinking...

    You realize even saying that a year ago would have had people giving you the an_eek2

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    Fuckin aye the Bengals are too good. Wtf was I thinking...

    You realize even saying that a year ago would have had people giving you the an_eek2

     
    iConsciousness
    iConsciousness
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 4650
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 1:40 PM ET #183

    La'el Collins down on the field. Could be a crucial injury moving forward (re: playoffs). It's hard to see this affecting the game against the Patriots. The Bengals are just having their way with them.

    Reply

    La'el Collins down on the field. Could be a crucial injury moving forward (re: playoffs). It's hard to see this affecting the game against the Patriots. The Bengals are just having their way with them.

     
    iConsciousness
    iConsciousness
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 4650
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 1:43 PM ET #184

    Bears making a game out of this one. Jus intercepted Josh Allen. This could be a live bet opportunity on the Bills if the Bears convert the turnover into points.

    Reply

    Bears making a game out of this one. Jus intercepted Josh Allen. This could be a live bet opportunity on the Bills if the Bears convert the turnover into points.

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52323
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 1:43 PM ET #185

    @BWS77

     Dude...I know.

    Lions fumble at the 9. This is gonna be a rough weekend.

    Time to divert my attention elsewhere. 

    Reply

    @BWS77

     Dude...I know.

    Lions fumble at the 9. This is gonna be a rough weekend.

    Time to divert my attention elsewhere. 

     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 1:49 PM ET #186

    the offense moving from left to right in the Browns game has no chance.  I'm live betting drive result punts for lunch money

    Reply

    the offense moving from left to right in the Browns game has no chance.  I'm live betting drive result punts for lunch money

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52323
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 1:50 PM ET #187

    Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness:

    Bears making a game out of this one. Jus intercepted Josh Allen. This could be a live bet opportunity on the Bills if the Bears convert the turnover into points.

    I'm surprised how many pass plays are being called so far. Fields just fumbled a shotgun snap, because the wind took it. I've never seen anything like that.

    Bills extra pt missed because of wind as well

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness:

    Bears making a game out of this one. Jus intercepted Josh Allen. This could be a live bet opportunity on the Bills if the Bears convert the turnover into points.

    I'm surprised how many pass plays are being called so far. Fields just fumbled a shotgun snap, because the wind took it. I've never seen anything like that.

    Bills extra pt missed because of wind as well

     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 2:04 PM ET #188

    Amari Cooper with a wide open drop in the end zone, almost like a school yard play where he was just standing alone uncovered with his hand up and he slipped as the ball arrived

    Reply

    Amari Cooper with a wide open drop in the end zone, almost like a school yard play where he was just standing alone uncovered with his hand up and he slipped as the ball arrived

     
    iConsciousness
    iConsciousness
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 4650
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 2:08 PM ET #189

    Anyone have access on how the Lions points differentials in the 2H? They seem to have a more.potent offense than this and play a lot of close games, if I'm recalling correctly. I'd expect a 2H adjustment. If they're able to score early in the 2H (they receive the opening kickoff), playing at home might get the crowd back into this.

    Reply

    Anyone have access on how the Lions points differentials in the 2H? They seem to have a more.potent offense than this and play a lot of close games, if I'm recalling correctly. I'd expect a 2H adjustment. If they're able to score early in the 2H (they receive the opening kickoff), playing at home might get the crowd back into this.

     
    JDD
    JDD
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 2619
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 2:11 PM ET #190

    @iConsciousness

     I am looking for that as we speak

    At this point I am glad I only have 1 unit on them.  Felt like a strange spread, and Carolina has no fucks and good lines.

    But I am tempted to take a live line......

    Reply

    @iConsciousness

     I am looking for that as we speak

    At this point I am glad I only have 1 unit on them.  Felt like a strange spread, and Carolina has no fucks and good lines.

    But I am tempted to take a live line......

     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 2:11 PM ET #191

    Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness:

    Anyone have access on how the Lions points differentials in the 2H? They seem to have a more.potent offense than this and play a lot of close games, if I'm recalling correctly. I'd expect a 2H adjustment. If they're able to score early in the 2H (they receive the opening kickoff), playing at home might get the crowd back into this.

    Road game

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness:

    Anyone have access on how the Lions points differentials in the 2H? They seem to have a more.potent offense than this and play a lot of close games, if I'm recalling correctly. I'd expect a 2H adjustment. If they're able to score early in the 2H (they receive the opening kickoff), playing at home might get the crowd back into this.

    Road game

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52323
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 2:12 PM ET #192

    By normal PR's, Detroit is #3 1H team, #23 2H

    Reply

    By normal PR's, Detroit is #3 1H team, #23 2H

     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 2:14 PM ET #193

    If you have Lightning bets on your Live app, Cooper is +270 for next Browns reception.  Watson will likely go right back to him after the drop

    Reply

    If you have Lightning bets on your Live app, Cooper is +270 for next Browns reception.  Watson will likely go right back to him after the drop

     
    iConsciousness
    iConsciousness
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 4650
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 2:15 PM ET #194

    That unnecessary roughness penalty near the end of the 2H might put a dent on my Saints/Brown under. Both offenses look a bit stagnant though. May double down with a 2H bet.

    Reply

    That unnecessary roughness penalty near the end of the 2H might put a dent on my Saints/Brown under. Both offenses look a bit stagnant though. May double down with a 2H bet.

     
    iConsciousness
    iConsciousness
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 4650
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 2:18 PM ET #195

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness: Anyone have access on how the Lions points differentials in the 2H? They seem to have a more.potent offense than this and play a lot of close games, if I'm recalling correctly. I'd expect a 2H adjustment. If they're able to score early in the 2H (they receive the opening kickoff), playing at home might get the crowd back into this. Road game

     

    Ah yes. I just started using a private book over my B.O.L. account, and they list the home team differently. Still, I'm flowing the game on Twitter and the Yahoo Sports app, so I should've verified.

    I need to watch something else other than this Bengals-Patriots game, though. lol

    @undermysac thanks for the info. It doesn't really play into my lean. I still hope they turn it around for you.

     

     

     

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness: Anyone have access on how the Lions points differentials in the 2H? They seem to have a more.potent offense than this and play a lot of close games, if I'm recalling correctly. I'd expect a 2H adjustment. If they're able to score early in the 2H (they receive the opening kickoff), playing at home might get the crowd back into this. Road game

     

    Ah yes. I just started using a private book over my B.O.L. account, and they list the home team differently. Still, I'm flowing the game on Twitter and the Yahoo Sports app, so I should've verified.

    I need to watch something else other than this Bengals-Patriots game, though. lol

    @undermysac thanks for the info. It doesn't really play into my lean. I still hope they turn it around for you.

     

     

     

     

     

     
    iConsciousness
    iConsciousness
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 4650
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 2:19 PM ET #196

    Quote Originally Posted by JDD:

    @iConsciousness  I am looking for that as we speak At this point I am glad I only have 1 unit on them.  Felt like a strange spread, and Carolina has no fucks and good lines. But I am tempted to take a live line......

     

    Same. Too much on the line for the Lions here. And they're capable of making games close.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JDD:

    @iConsciousness  I am looking for that as we speak At this point I am glad I only have 1 unit on them.  Felt like a strange spread, and Carolina has no fucks and good lines. But I am tempted to take a live line......

     

    Same. Too much on the line for the Lions here. And they're capable of making games close.

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 2:22 PM ET #197

    @iConsciousness

     

     

    Keep in mind there was a 14 point swing when the Lions gave it up on the 5 . Panthers are running anything they want right now. Darnold looking like MVP

    Reply

    @iConsciousness

     

     

    Keep in mind there was a 14 point swing when the Lions gave it up on the 5 . Panthers are running anything they want right now. Darnold looking like MVP

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52323
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 2:22 PM ET #198

    @iConsciousness

     Yea but you could be right, this sport is wonky.

    In the Lions last 3 games their rush defense epa and success rate has been #1 in the nfl.

    Today, the Panthers have 203 rushing in the 1H.

    Go figure

    Reply

    @iConsciousness

     Yea but you could be right, this sport is wonky.

    In the Lions last 3 games their rush defense epa and success rate has been #1 in the nfl.

    Today, the Panthers have 203 rushing in the 1H.

    Go figure

     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 2:23 PM ET #199

    Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness:

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77: Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness: Anyone have access on how the Lions points differentials in the 2H? They seem to have a more.potent offense than this and play a lot of close games, if I'm recalling correctly. I'd expect a 2H adjustment. If they're able to score early in the 2H (they receive the opening kickoff), playing at home might get the crowd back into this. Road game   Ah yes. I just started using a private book over my B.O.L. account, and they list the home team differently. Still, I'm flowing the game on Twitter and the Yahoo Sports app, so I should've verified. I need to watch something else other than this Bengals-Patriots game, though. lol @undermysac thanks for the info. It doesn't really play into my lean. I still hope they turn it around for you.

    check out https://www.streameast.ml/

    safe stream of all games, will lag sometimes but it's pretty solid.  Just don't pay attention to the chat, you'll lose brain cells

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness:

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77: Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness: Anyone have access on how the Lions points differentials in the 2H? They seem to have a more.potent offense than this and play a lot of close games, if I'm recalling correctly. I'd expect a 2H adjustment. If they're able to score early in the 2H (they receive the opening kickoff), playing at home might get the crowd back into this. Road game   Ah yes. I just started using a private book over my B.O.L. account, and they list the home team differently. Still, I'm flowing the game on Twitter and the Yahoo Sports app, so I should've verified. I need to watch something else other than this Bengals-Patriots game, though. lol @undermysac thanks for the info. It doesn't really play into my lean. I still hope they turn it around for you.

    check out https://www.streameast.ml/

    safe stream of all games, will lag sometimes but it's pretty solid.  Just don't pay attention to the chat, you'll lose brain cells

     
     
    iConsciousness
    iConsciousness
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 4650
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2022 - 2:30 PM ET #200

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    @iConsciousness     Keep in mind there was a 14 point swing when the Lions gave it up on the 5 . Panthers are running anything they want right now. Darnold looking like MVP

     

    peace_5

     

    Hey to sound cliche, but I think they tighten up a bit. If Darnold is playing out of his mind for one half of football, I can't really buy into him doing that for a full game. The Lions need to make him see ghosts again.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    @iConsciousness     Keep in mind there was a 14 point swing when the Lions gave it up on the 5 . Panthers are running anything they want right now. Darnold looking like MVP

     

    peace_5

     

    Hey to sound cliche, but I think they tighten up a bit. If Darnold is playing out of his mind for one half of football, I can't really buy into him doing that for a full game. The Lions need to make him see ghosts again.

     

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 8910 ... 121314 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,670
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,250
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,038
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,582
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,416
    • MLB Playoffs 5,261
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,286
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,289
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,821
    • Play Thur thru Sat 5,010

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.