• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Free Wizkid0

    123 Next Last»
    kobi_j
    Im_Chasing
    ATLSHARP
    Megabucks1
    Maxhedge8o8
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1481
    Posts: 63
    123 Next Last»
     
    kobi_j
    kobi_j
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2017
    Posts: 39
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2023 - 9:22 PM ET #1

    Because he's the hero covers deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Because he's the hero covers deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

     
    Im_Chasing
    Im_Chasing
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2022
    Posts: 14752
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2023 - 9:24 PM ET #2

    hahahahaha this is hysterical 

    Reply

    hahahahaha this is hysterical 

     
    ATLSHARP
    ATLSHARP
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 536
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2023 - 9:33 PM ET #3

    Where did his thread go?  He had the Rockies +1.5 and Red Sox / Twins OVER 8 tonight.  Probably another 2-0 night.  Has he lost any posted plays on this site?

     

     

    And was his thread removed? 

    Reply

    Where did his thread go?  He had the Rockies +1.5 and Red Sox / Twins OVER 8 tonight.  Probably another 2-0 night.  Has he lost any posted plays on this site?

     

     

    And was his thread removed? 

     
    kobi_j
    kobi_j
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2017
    Posts: 39
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2023 - 9:36 PM ET #4

    Yeah idk why but it’s in the penalty box. #freewiz lol

    Reply

    Yeah idk why but it’s in the penalty box. #freewiz lol

     
    Megabucks1
    Megabucks1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 52
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2023 - 9:38 PM ET #5

    Covers hate winners smh.

    Reply

    Covers hate winners smh.

     
    ATLSHARP
    ATLSHARP
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 536
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2023 - 9:39 PM ET #6

    @kobi_j

    Probably because he wins with great consistency and some followers are playing his selections for meaningful money, but who knows. 

    Reply

    @kobi_j

    Probably because he wins with great consistency and some followers are playing his selections for meaningful money, but who knows. 

     
    Maxhedge8o8
    Maxhedge8o8
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2019
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2023 - 9:40 PM ET #7

    he hit both rockies +1.5 and twins over 7.5

    Reply

    he hit both rockies +1.5 and twins over 7.5

     
    ATLSHARP
    ATLSHARP
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 536
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2023 - 9:41 PM ET #8

    @Maxhedge8o8

     The Rockies / Reds game is not final yet. 

    Reply

    @Maxhedge8o8

     The Rockies / Reds game is not final yet. 

     
    Maxhedge8o8
    Maxhedge8o8
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2019
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2023 - 9:44 PM ET #9

    not finished but close enough , out of all the picks is pretty close compared to everyones picks today alot of cappers went brewers,astros,twins and the scores are not even close 

    Reply

    not finished but close enough , out of all the picks is pretty close compared to everyones picks today alot of cappers went brewers,astros,twins and the scores are not even close 

     
    cambyspree99
    cambyspree99
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 12262
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2023 - 9:48 PM ET #10

    Great consistency? an_roll_laugh how many picks has he posted? You know who wins with great consistency? Darren invest4profiits bgk etc... its funny you have all these new accounts or accounts that rarely post all of a sudden pop up to question why is be boxed or say covers hates winners lol 

    Reply

    Great consistency? an_roll_laugh how many picks has he posted? You know who wins with great consistency? Darren invest4profiits bgk etc... its funny you have all these new accounts or accounts that rarely post all of a sudden pop up to question why is be boxed or say covers hates winners lol 

     
    ATLSHARP
    ATLSHARP
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 536
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2023 - 10:00 PM ET #11

    @cambyspree99

     Yes, great consistency.  I am well aware of who wins with great consistency; yes  

     

    Reply

    @cambyspree99

     Yes, great consistency.  I am well aware of who wins with great consistency; yes  

     

     
    Phil_Bombs
    Phil_Bombs
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2023
    Posts: 1774
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2023 - 10:09 PM ET #12

    very odd.  nothing wrong with his thread!  why is the a big deal? he has under 100 posts and just a little cocky.  He's walked the walk thus far, let's see what he can do!

     

    Is this a conspiracy? why was his thread modded?

    Reply

    very odd.  nothing wrong with his thread!  why is the a big deal? he has under 100 posts and just a little cocky.  He's walked the walk thus far, let's see what he can do!

     

    Is this a conspiracy? why was his thread modded?

     
    cambyspree99
    cambyspree99
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 12262
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2023 - 10:11 PM ET #13

    @Phil_Bombs

     

     Telll his 5 accounts to tell him to make plays and shut up. No saying people need me cause everyone sucks but me.  Be humble and pick winners and theres no issues.

    Reply

    @Phil_Bombs

     

     Telll his 5 accounts to tell him to make plays and shut up. No saying people need me cause everyone sucks but me.  Be humble and pick winners and theres no issues.

     
    Betterthanu
    Betterthanu
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2021
    Posts: 4563
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2023 - 10:16 PM ET #14

    I only saw the Colorado play missed the over I guess. I did put Colorado+1.5 in a parlay with my Texas play see how I do.

    Reply

    I only saw the Colorado play missed the over I guess. I did put Colorado+1.5 in a parlay with my Texas play see how I do.

     
    Maxhedge8o8
    Maxhedge8o8
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2019
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2023 - 10:17 PM ET #15

    @Phil_Bombs

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Bombs:

    very odd.  nothing wrong with his thread!  why is the a big deal? he has under 100 posts and just a little cocky.  He's walked the walk thus far, let's see what he can do!   Is this a conspiracy? why was his thread modded?

    not picking sides but i feel the same. As long as he been picking winners isnt that what the fourms want? sure hes cocky maybe saying childish things but end of the day, it dont matter if your cocky or humble as long as your winning. Kobe, jordan , lebron all cocky af some might like it some dont but theyre winners and not comparing him to them but some people like it some people dont as long as its W move on 

    Reply

    @Phil_Bombs

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Bombs:

    very odd.  nothing wrong with his thread!  why is the a big deal? he has under 100 posts and just a little cocky.  He's walked the walk thus far, let's see what he can do!   Is this a conspiracy? why was his thread modded?

    not picking sides but i feel the same. As long as he been picking winners isnt that what the fourms want? sure hes cocky maybe saying childish things but end of the day, it dont matter if your cocky or humble as long as your winning. Kobe, jordan , lebron all cocky af some might like it some dont but theyre winners and not comparing him to them but some people like it some people dont as long as its W move on 

     
    Maxhedge8o8
    Maxhedge8o8
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2019
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2023 - 10:22 PM ET #16

    for example bay2la is types cocky and say random things i dont see any of you guys flaming him or post removed 

    Reply

    for example bay2la is types cocky and say random things i dont see any of you guys flaming him or post removed 

     
    Phil_Bombs
    Phil_Bombs
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2023
    Posts: 1774
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2023 - 10:22 PM ET #17

    I don't see why that should be modded. Sorry he offended you.  I found it funny but I'm the type of guy that doesn't get upset over message board posts.  I just choose to ignore it if I don't like or agree with it.  Makes life so much easier.

    And he's not the only one with multiple accounts but maybe posting good picks can get you banned here.  I never believed it before...quiet

    Reply

    I don't see why that should be modded. Sorry he offended you.  I found it funny but I'm the type of guy that doesn't get upset over message board posts.  I just choose to ignore it if I don't like or agree with it.  Makes life so much easier.

    And he's not the only one with multiple accounts but maybe posting good picks can get you banned here.  I never believed it before...quiet

     
    Maxhedge8o8
    Maxhedge8o8
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2019
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2023 - 10:24 PM ET #18

    @Phil_Bombs

     i agree this fourm and this world has been sensitive to anything 

    Reply

    @Phil_Bombs

     i agree this fourm and this world has been sensitive to anything 

     
    WizkidO
    WizkidO
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2023
    Posts: 109
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2023 - 5:25 AM ET #19

    @kobi_j

     I’m here

    Reply

    @kobi_j

     I’m here

     
    Sfuginami11
    Sfuginami11
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2023
    Posts: 11
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2023 - 2:33 PM ET #20

    What make this guy so great ? He wim ?

    Reply

    What make this guy so great ? He wim ?

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2023 - 3:31 PM ET #21

    Rain in Raleigh and time to kill :) all my opinion and i usually have one but can usually back what said.....First, covers is out of Canada and I don't think they understand freedom compared to America but both are losing freedom daily, Canada much quicker though.....Why people censor I'll never understand but I'd recommend staying out of a thread if you don't like......I do understand censoring so shouldn't say I don't understand, I know why!!!

     

    I saw his thread for the first time and left a comment saying I like cocky if you can back......I also have sense enough to sit back and watch because you may find a great fade or just maybe he can back it.......Finding a good fade is as good as maybe someone who can hit 80% which is impossible but why not let him prove or not.....I loss some great fades at so called CM and wish I knew where they went, only reason I visited but I was censored there because of jealousy but another story.....You censor the opponent if you have the power and the sheep there just followed because they may be censored by the bully!!!! 

     

    The only reason I see he should be censored and not censored but banned for at least a year.....If he uses more than 1 name on any site, ban immediately!!l  I've used Knockonwood on every site for 20 plus yrs and accept the good with the bad.....I tried once at CM to use another name and couldn't so don't know how you can do it but I'm old school and wouldn't know or care to know how...........It's nice on a slow day to get off topic and see where others stand but I only saw this person post a play and was cocky.....Very few can beat the book and if you can, cocky doesn't bother me at all......80% of the greats were cocky and believed in themselves!!!!

     

    I feel like I may know the dude from somewhere because very few play the same plays and he was on my play accept he had plus 1- and won.....I should have straight up from what I read because I don't watch games :) 

     

    He's 2-0 from what I've seen and that's above his 80%!!!    I ask covers why can't he post because I think for myself???? The only reason I can see is if he has more than one name but can you even do that?????   If he doesn't then covers should bring back today!!! I've preached before, I'll never fear the bully and I will have your back if bullied by anyone........I'm speaking out having his back and I have no idea who he is but I don't care!!!! Fair is fair and if not proven more than one name he should be able to post.......The ones who should be banned are the ones who attacked him!!! 

     

    Covers does he have more than 1 name?   If so why not share???? If not, why censored because he did nothing wrong??? Don't run covers like the pathetic dude sinking Canada daily, think for yourself and do the right thing!!!!!

     

    Don't allow the mob dictate him being him, grow balls and do the right thing........If he's not back by tomorrow I will boycott and not post until back unless you have reasons we can't see but feel free to share!!!!! 

     

    As the people you stand together and don't fear the bully......Everyone should not post until back or covers proves why because I saw the dude do nothing wrong!!! Me, I never follow 

     

     

    Reply

    Rain in Raleigh and time to kill :) all my opinion and i usually have one but can usually back what said.....First, covers is out of Canada and I don't think they understand freedom compared to America but both are losing freedom daily, Canada much quicker though.....Why people censor I'll never understand but I'd recommend staying out of a thread if you don't like......I do understand censoring so shouldn't say I don't understand, I know why!!!

     

    I saw his thread for the first time and left a comment saying I like cocky if you can back......I also have sense enough to sit back and watch because you may find a great fade or just maybe he can back it.......Finding a good fade is as good as maybe someone who can hit 80% which is impossible but why not let him prove or not.....I loss some great fades at so called CM and wish I knew where they went, only reason I visited but I was censored there because of jealousy but another story.....You censor the opponent if you have the power and the sheep there just followed because they may be censored by the bully!!!! 

     

    The only reason I see he should be censored and not censored but banned for at least a year.....If he uses more than 1 name on any site, ban immediately!!l  I've used Knockonwood on every site for 20 plus yrs and accept the good with the bad.....I tried once at CM to use another name and couldn't so don't know how you can do it but I'm old school and wouldn't know or care to know how...........It's nice on a slow day to get off topic and see where others stand but I only saw this person post a play and was cocky.....Very few can beat the book and if you can, cocky doesn't bother me at all......80% of the greats were cocky and believed in themselves!!!!

     

    I feel like I may know the dude from somewhere because very few play the same plays and he was on my play accept he had plus 1- and won.....I should have straight up from what I read because I don't watch games :) 

     

    He's 2-0 from what I've seen and that's above his 80%!!!    I ask covers why can't he post because I think for myself???? The only reason I can see is if he has more than one name but can you even do that?????   If he doesn't then covers should bring back today!!! I've preached before, I'll never fear the bully and I will have your back if bullied by anyone........I'm speaking out having his back and I have no idea who he is but I don't care!!!! Fair is fair and if not proven more than one name he should be able to post.......The ones who should be banned are the ones who attacked him!!! 

     

    Covers does he have more than 1 name?   If so why not share???? If not, why censored because he did nothing wrong??? Don't run covers like the pathetic dude sinking Canada daily, think for yourself and do the right thing!!!!!

     

    Don't allow the mob dictate him being him, grow balls and do the right thing........If he's not back by tomorrow I will boycott and not post until back unless you have reasons we can't see but feel free to share!!!!! 

     

    As the people you stand together and don't fear the bully......Everyone should not post until back or covers proves why because I saw the dude do nothing wrong!!! Me, I never follow 

     

     

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2023 - 3:36 PM ET #22

    I'm not going back but over 4000 characters and tried to copy some and messed up but hopefully most get the message......I speak off the top of my head and never look back but if said by me meant by me, don't believe in apologies!!!  I'll try and look but can't find what copied and can't remember word for word, Knock!

    Reply

    I'm not going back but over 4000 characters and tried to copy some and messed up but hopefully most get the message......I speak off the top of my head and never look back but if said by me meant by me, don't believe in apologies!!!  I'll try and look but can't find what copied and can't remember word for word, Knock!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2023 - 3:39 PM ET #23

    He's 2-0 from what I've seen and that's above his 80%!!!    I ask covers why can't he post because I think for myself???? The only reason I can see is if he has more than one name but can you even do that?????   If he doesn't then covers should bring back today!!! I've preached before, I'll never fear the bully and I will have your back if bullied by anyone........I'm speaking out having his back and I have no idea who he is but I don't care!!!! Fair is fair and if not proven more than one name he should be able to post.......The ones who should be banned are the ones who attacked him!!! 

     

    Covers does he have more than 1 name?   If so why not share???? If not, why censored because he did nothing wrong??? Don't run covers like the pathetic dude sinking Canada daily, think for yourself and do the right thing!!!!!

     

    Don't allow the mob dictate him being him, grow balls and do the right thing........If he's not back by tomorrow I will boycott and not post until back unless you have reasons we can't see but feel free to share!!!!! 

     

    As the people you stand together and don't fear the bully......Everyone should not post until back or covers proves why because I saw the dude do nothing wrong!!! Me, I never follow but if he proves to hit 80% I'm retiring but you have to prove after 20 games posted and not 2!!!! For those who says he's proven himself.......I personally ask how the crap how only posting 2 games so you few need to wise up also........Proven yourself takes time and a couple of plays means nothing....If I followed I would have taken col plus 1- but i already liked col plus the 150 or so and again, I follow no one But.......let me see 80% and you'll be my first but I need way more than 2 plays.......I can't get more if he can't post and I don't go anywhere here but mlb forum........I'll post tonight because my plays for the next day are chosen before I go to bed......Looking at 7 and I know 4 but would love to find a good fade here or someone hitting 80% who matches my plays!!!!

     

    I'm just 1 and this is my opinion!!!

     

    Covers please explain why he can't post or please bring back :) 

     

    I'll post tonight I'm not posting again until this person is allowed back by tomorrow.....I say person because just maybe it's a girl but we don't know.......I'm not a hypocrite and I have to back him or not post........I'd love to make a list of things I boycott daily and yearly because we the people are all we have and we have to stand together and have each other's back!!!!

     

    Have a great day and Covers thank you for listening:) Knock!

    Reply

    He's 2-0 from what I've seen and that's above his 80%!!!    I ask covers why can't he post because I think for myself???? The only reason I can see is if he has more than one name but can you even do that?????   If he doesn't then covers should bring back today!!! I've preached before, I'll never fear the bully and I will have your back if bullied by anyone........I'm speaking out having his back and I have no idea who he is but I don't care!!!! Fair is fair and if not proven more than one name he should be able to post.......The ones who should be banned are the ones who attacked him!!! 

     

    Covers does he have more than 1 name?   If so why not share???? If not, why censored because he did nothing wrong??? Don't run covers like the pathetic dude sinking Canada daily, think for yourself and do the right thing!!!!!

     

    Don't allow the mob dictate him being him, grow balls and do the right thing........If he's not back by tomorrow I will boycott and not post until back unless you have reasons we can't see but feel free to share!!!!! 

     

    As the people you stand together and don't fear the bully......Everyone should not post until back or covers proves why because I saw the dude do nothing wrong!!! Me, I never follow but if he proves to hit 80% I'm retiring but you have to prove after 20 games posted and not 2!!!! For those who says he's proven himself.......I personally ask how the crap how only posting 2 games so you few need to wise up also........Proven yourself takes time and a couple of plays means nothing....If I followed I would have taken col plus 1- but i already liked col plus the 150 or so and again, I follow no one But.......let me see 80% and you'll be my first but I need way more than 2 plays.......I can't get more if he can't post and I don't go anywhere here but mlb forum........I'll post tonight because my plays for the next day are chosen before I go to bed......Looking at 7 and I know 4 but would love to find a good fade here or someone hitting 80% who matches my plays!!!!

     

    I'm just 1 and this is my opinion!!!

     

    Covers please explain why he can't post or please bring back :) 

     

    I'll post tonight I'm not posting again until this person is allowed back by tomorrow.....I say person because just maybe it's a girl but we don't know.......I'm not a hypocrite and I have to back him or not post........I'd love to make a list of things I boycott daily and yearly because we the people are all we have and we have to stand together and have each other's back!!!!

     

    Have a great day and Covers thank you for listening:) Knock!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2023 - 3:40 PM ET #24

    You'll get the message:) Knock!

    Reply

    You'll get the message:) Knock!

     
     
    OneWayOut
    OneWayOut
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 2135
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2023 - 3:44 PM ET #25

    You have WAY TOO MUCH time on your hands….Knock!

    Reply

    You have WAY TOO MUCH time on your hands….Knock!

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,495
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,142
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,722
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,990
    • HELP PLEASE 1,587
    • PART DEUX 222
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,137
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,241
    • Sunday 3,128

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.