what's up wall...obvious past/banned poster allowed to continue on?
careful he might snap your neck with the wrong answer
Very true, lots of people in that line though.
what's up wall...obvious past/banned poster allowed to continue on?
careful he might snap your neck with the wrong answer
what's up wall...obvious past/banned poster allowed to continue on?
careful he might snap your neck with the wrong answer
No, Just seen a lot of games over the years....just a big sports fan since 1968,dreamed of becoming a sportscaster or sportswriter,but instead I've been in the flooring buisness for 30 years...Baltimore sports fan...![]()
No, Just seen a lot of games over the years....just a big sports fan since 1968,dreamed of becoming a sportscaster or sportswriter,but instead I've been in the flooring buisness for 30 years...Baltimore sports fan...![]()
Once I figured it out I remembered him,without the clues I was lost...Photographic recall...
.He was an ox,a big slow one....
Once I figured it out I remembered him,without the clues I was lost...Photographic recall...
.He was an ox,a big slow one....
Johnny Johnson?
Johnny Johnson?
