But after this weekend going 2-0 on cfb I don’t see a lock this sunday so we won’t be taking anything. I was gonna take Baltimore but with the uncertainty of Lamar I will be staying away. Enjoy some stress free football crack open a beer And enjoy it for the love of the game as well as fantasy championships. We will be back next week to make some $
Hey fellas sorry to inform u
But after this weekend going 2-0 on cfb I don’t see a lock this sunday so we won’t be taking anything. I was gonna take Baltimore but with the uncertainty of Lamar I will be staying away. Enjoy some stress free football crack open a beer And enjoy it for the love of the game as well as fantasy championships. We will be back next week to make some $
But after this weekend going 2-0 on cfb I don’t see a lock this sunday so we won’t be taking anything. I was gonna take Baltimore but with the uncertainty of Lamar I will be staying away. Enjoy some stress free football crack open a beer And enjoy it for the love of the game as well as fantasy championships. We will be back next week to make some $
Softer than dryer lint.
But after this weekend going 2-0 on cfb I don’t see a lock this sunday so we won’t be taking anything. I was gonna take Baltimore but with the uncertainty of Lamar I will be staying away. Enjoy some stress free football crack open a beer And enjoy it for the love of the game as well as fantasy championships. We will be back next week to make some $
Softer than dryer lint.
@Contrarian21 Cuz I have discipline? I walk around w 50 large in a brief case like it’s nothing
![]()
where will you be later, I'd like to talk![]()
@Contrarian21 Cuz I have discipline? I walk around w 50 large in a brief case like it’s nothing
![]()
where will you be later, I'd like to talk![]()
@Contrarian21 Cuz I have discipline? I walk around w 50 large in a brief case like it’s nothing
More like you walk around with the sandwich I ordered, hoping for a better tip, so you can afford to put air in your bike tire.
@Contrarian21 Cuz I have discipline? I walk around w 50 large in a brief case like it’s nothing
More like you walk around with the sandwich I ordered, hoping for a better tip, so you can afford to put air in your bike tire.
@Crazy_Train The Caribbean on a boat
look out for pirates captain, stay safe out there![]()
@Crazy_Train The Caribbean on a boat
look out for pirates captain, stay safe out there![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,499
- Monday 10/05/2026 598
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
- Sunday 10/04/2026 692
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,375
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,304
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,529
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,894
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,036
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
