Hey! Koaj, and rest of the Mods....(about Primo)
I've been around the PB a time or two, IMO no one has ever been banned who truly didn't deserve it. Boxed maybe here and there but banned, they deserved it.
catmur9 = the voice of reason
I've been around the PB a time or two, IMO no one has ever been banned who truly didn't deserve it. Boxed maybe here and there but banned, they deserved it.
catmur9 = the voice of reason
I've been around the PB a time or two, IMO no one has ever been banned who truly didn't deserve it. Boxed maybe here and there but banned, they deserved it.
Sorry for the lateness of the gift, but Merry Christmas, sir.
I've been around the PB a time or two, IMO no one has ever been banned who truly didn't deserve it. Boxed maybe here and there but banned, they deserved it.
Sorry for the lateness of the gift, but Merry Christmas, sir.
Give it a rest, please. It had nothing to do with any argument he may have had with another member. With all due respect, I'm not sure why you think they (the person who banned him) owe you an explanation.
Covers team who banned Primo does not owe any of us an explanation but.......at least Primo should have an explanation on "why" he was banned...agree?
It seems that Primo made more then a couple of attempts to get a reason from the Covers team with NO reply. So how's a person supposed to know what he/she did wrong?
Give it a rest, please. It had nothing to do with any argument he may have had with another member. With all due respect, I'm not sure why you think they (the person who banned him) owe you an explanation.
Covers team who banned Primo does not owe any of us an explanation but.......at least Primo should have an explanation on "why" he was banned...agree?
It seems that Primo made more then a couple of attempts to get a reason from the Covers team with NO reply. So how's a person supposed to know what he/she did wrong?
Covers team who banned Primo does not owe any of us an explanation but.......at least Primo should have an explanation on "why" he was banned...agree?
It seems that Primo made more then a couple of attempts to get a reason from the Covers team with NO reply. So how's a person supposed to know what he/she did wrong?
I don't disagree with that. However, we're all different, and I can only speak on the boxings/bannings I do.
Covers team who banned Primo does not owe any of us an explanation but.......at least Primo should have an explanation on "why" he was banned...agree?
It seems that Primo made more then a couple of attempts to get a reason from the Covers team with NO reply. So how's a person supposed to know what he/she did wrong?
I don't disagree with that. However, we're all different, and I can only speak on the boxings/bannings I do.
I don't disagree with that. However, we're all different, and I can only speak on the boxings/bannings I do.
That's fair. ![]()
I don't disagree with that. However, we're all different, and I can only speak on the boxings/bannings I do.
That's fair. ![]()
reinstate primo or atleast have the guts, to respond why he was banned... how bout it ct
Gee I wonder if you are an alias.
reinstate primo or atleast have the guts, to respond why he was banned... how bout it ct
Gee I wonder if you are an alias.
hey weeble, when did you become a linesman? during MLB season you were'nt right? good luck buddy... how's the pay? i need a new job...
the only primo i like is a "primo hoagie", if anyone ever visits philly its a must try just like our cheesesteaks and soft pretzels..
hey weeble, when did you become a linesman? during MLB season you were'nt right? good luck buddy... how's the pay? i need a new job...
the only primo i like is a "primo hoagie", if anyone ever visits philly its a must try just like our cheesesteaks and soft pretzels..
Affiliate spamming? That's ridiculous and I think everyone knows it.
Wow another less than 50 post new user popping up.
How interesting..
Affiliate spamming? That's ridiculous and I think everyone knows it.
Wow another less than 50 post new user popping up.
How interesting..
Wow another less than 50 post new user popping up.
How interesting..
another 50 post capper means business is booming
have never seen so many as of late![]()
Wow another less than 50 post new user popping up.
How interesting..
another 50 post capper means business is booming
have never seen so many as of late![]()
merry-xmas WSC + family
another 50 post capper means business is booming
have never seen so many as of late![]()
Same to you rickster.
I played for the first time in a few years out in AC and got worked over..cruddy table, not sure why I expect anything outside that in AC.
merry-xmas WSC + family
another 50 post capper means business is booming
have never seen so many as of late![]()
Same to you rickster.
I played for the first time in a few years out in AC and got worked over..cruddy table, not sure why I expect anything outside that in AC.
what does affiliate spamming mean wallstreetcapper. he was mentioning another site ?? this all sounds like a stretch to fully ban someone even if what you say is true. why cant you just give him a rehab for a bit like everyone else gets treated.
why lose business over this ? it just all sounds childish.
what does affiliate spamming mean wallstreetcapper. he was mentioning another site ?? this all sounds like a stretch to fully ban someone even if what you say is true. why cant you just give him a rehab for a bit like everyone else gets treated.
why lose business over this ? it just all sounds childish.
Wow another less than 50 post new user popping up.
How interesting..
It's because Rusty and a bunch of others post in Primo's blog. You should know that a post in a blog, does not get tallied as a post.
Same with myself, I gave up posting on the forums and basically only posted in Primo's blog.
Wow another less than 50 post new user popping up.
How interesting..
It's because Rusty and a bunch of others post in Primo's blog. You should know that a post in a blog, does not get tallied as a post.
Same with myself, I gave up posting on the forums and basically only posted in Primo's blog.
Wow another less than 50 post new user popping up.
How interesting..
What's so interesting about it? I've been a registered member since Sept 08, and rarely post in forums. You trying to say that since I don't post 5,000 times a year (like yourself) that I don't have a opinion? Sorry...there's more to life then sitting on message boards all day.
Primo is a good person and he is being wronged.
Wow another less than 50 post new user popping up.
How interesting..
What's so interesting about it? I've been a registered member since Sept 08, and rarely post in forums. You trying to say that since I don't post 5,000 times a year (like yourself) that I don't have a opinion? Sorry...there's more to life then sitting on message boards all day.
Primo is a good person and he is being wronged.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
