• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    homeless with 2000 credit line with bookie, help me newbie

    123 Next Last»
    eargasm
    Redman910
    edmundo8
    kinggeorge27
    Thechad10
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5317
    Posts: 73
    123 Next Last»
     
    eargasm
    eargasm
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 225
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 11:49 AM ET #1

    I am a newbie, home less but I just got a 4000 credit line with local bookie through a  friend from high school. He didn't know i am homeless. Due date is every monday. I need to win the money so i can get a place to stay. if the 2000 gone then I have to leave out of state because  I don't want to loose any arms. I needed my arms  to hold sign. Currently I have a very busy corner in SW of Houston.
    traffics count: over 15,000/day. Just too damn hot in the summer here. So everything I make it only go to beer to cool my body. Please people help me, this monday is a  do or die monday.  Only expert with positive units for the season can help me, or someone can lead me to who to follow the bets. I need to bet today. I will post daily to see the progress. I hope my bookie don't read this.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I am a newbie, home less but I just got a 4000 credit line with local bookie through a  friend from high school. He didn't know i am homeless. Due date is every monday. I need to win the money so i can get a place to stay. if the 2000 gone then I have to leave out of state because  I don't want to loose any arms. I needed my arms  to hold sign. Currently I have a very busy corner in SW of Houston.
    traffics count: over 15,000/day. Just too damn hot in the summer here. So everything I make it only go to beer to cool my body. Please people help me, this monday is a  do or die monday.  Only expert with positive units for the season can help me, or someone can lead me to who to follow the bets. I need to bet today. I will post daily to see the progress. I hope my bookie don't read this.
     
    Redman910
    Redman910
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 222
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 11:51 AM ET #2

    Get a life buster!
    Reply
    Get a life buster!
     
    edmundo8
    edmundo8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 64
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 11:53 AM ET #3

    high profile homeless dude , carrying around a laptop ? 
    Reply
    high profile homeless dude , carrying around a laptop ? 
     
    kinggeorge27
    kinggeorge27
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3541
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 11:55 AM ET #4

    Only on Covers... 
    Reply
    Only on Covers... 
     
    eargasm
    eargasm
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 225
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 11:55 AM ET #5

    help me win to i can get a life

    Reply
    help me win to i can get a life

     
    Thechad10
    Thechad10
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 1716
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 11:55 AM ET #6

    I would suggest you parlay no less than 10 teams at a time....wager 100.00 on each ten team parlay until one hits....then, you will have 15,000.00+ dollars

     

     

    its that easy brother. that how us, real cappers, make money...by hitting several 10 team paralays on a weekly basis.

     

    that my advice to get you out of being homeless

     

    good luck

    Reply

    I would suggest you parlay no less than 10 teams at a time....wager 100.00 on each ten team parlay until one hits....then, you will have 15,000.00+ dollars

     

     

    its that easy brother. that how us, real cappers, make money...by hitting several 10 team paralays on a weekly basis.

     

    that my advice to get you out of being homeless

     

    good luck

     
    steinyj
    steinyj
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 5755
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 11:56 AM ET #7

    I don't see how this fails. Play every game and screw money management
    Reply
    I don't see how this fails. Play every game and screw money management
     
    eargasm
    eargasm
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 225
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 11:57 AM ET #8

    I am at the local library.
    Reply
    I am at the local library.
     
    riblet
    riblet
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 3722
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 11:59 AM ET #9

    No an IPAD 3

    Reply

    No an IPAD 3

     
    BigRich72
    BigRich72
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 473
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 11:59 AM ET #10

    beer      gambling    your welcome
    Reply
    beer      gambling    your welcome
     
    Jmt908
    Jmt908
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2347
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 11:59 AM ET #11

    while your at the library, read some books, educate yourself and get a  job.
    Reply
    while your at the library, read some books, educate yourself and get a  job.
     
    eargasm
    eargasm
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 225
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 12:00 PM ET #12

    I need  an expert to tell me which team to bet and how much. I only have 1 hour left before the first game start today. remember due day is monday. so I need to spreadout the creditss just in case I lost today 
    Reply
    I need  an expert to tell me which team to bet and how much. I only have 1 hour left before the first game start today. remember due day is monday. so I need to spreadout the creditss just in case I lost today 
     
    eargasm
    eargasm
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 225
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 12:03 PM ET #13

    Sign of the day " I rather beg then steal "
    Reply
    Sign of the day " I rather beg then steal "
     
    ShootDaClubUp
    ShootDaClubUp
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6495
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 12:03 PM ET #14

    Put $4000 on the mets today

    Reply

    Put $4000 on the mets today

     
    cardifkill
    cardifkill
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 2583
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 12:07 PM ET #15


    Use common sense. Beer just dehydrates you even more.
    Reply

    Use common sense. Beer just dehydrates you even more.
     
    shrimp1958
    shrimp1958
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 50021
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 12:08 PM ET #16

    Bet the # 3 horse at Toga Race # 4 ....If it hits you can buy a condo..If not Find a nice underpass....with an incline for your back...
    Reply
    Bet the # 3 horse at Toga Race # 4 ....If it hits you can buy a condo..If not Find a nice underpass....with an incline for your back...
     
    eargasm
    eargasm
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 225
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 12:08 PM ET #17

    I used to be a real estate agent, and then divorce and then homeless now i just need to show me the winner so I can get a home, a new wife and selling house again. I think this is the best place to do it with zero money investment
    Reply
    I used to be a real estate agent, and then divorce and then homeless now i just need to show me the winner so I can get a home, a new wife and selling house again. I think this is the best place to do it with zero money investment
     
    PhantomFlag
    PhantomFlag
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 941
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 12:12 PM ET #18

    In Rochester, MN there is a group of mid 20's that do shift work at the intersections and people are on to them, but not enough obviously as they keep coming to "work".  How anyone in 2012 can still fall for the sign around the neck and a dirty shirt is beyond me.  Ain't that America....

    Reply

    In Rochester, MN there is a group of mid 20's that do shift work at the intersections and people are on to them, but not enough obviously as they keep coming to "work".  How anyone in 2012 can still fall for the sign around the neck and a dirty shirt is beyond me.  Ain't that America....

     
    eargasm
    eargasm
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 225
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 12:12 PM ET #19

    I am only have 2000 credit line unitl monday. I like to use the credit in MLB only. I love baseball. If i loose , atleast i know that I contribute for a good cause.
    Reply
    I am only have 2000 credit line unitl monday. I like to use the credit in MLB only. I love baseball. If i loose , atleast i know that I contribute for a good cause.
     
    txtechpika
    txtechpika
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 5196
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 12:13 PM ET #20

    Quit fucking with us, we all know you're not homeless man... that said put it all on the Cubs, Astros won't win back to back road games
    Reply
    Quit fucking with us, we all know you're not homeless man... that said put it all on the Cubs, Astros won't win back to back road games
     
    bunny651
    bunny651
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6709
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 12:13 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by eargasm:

    Sign of the day " I rather beg then steal "

     

    Is there a difference? It's not like you are going to pay if you lose. Your friend needs help more than you do.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by eargasm:

    Sign of the day " I rather beg then steal "

     

    Is there a difference? It's not like you are going to pay if you lose. Your friend needs help more than you do.

     
    bunny651
    bunny651
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6709
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 12:14 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by eargasm:

    Sign of the day " I rather beg then steal "

     

    Is there a difference? It's not like you are going to pay if you lose. Your friend needs help more than you do.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by eargasm:

    Sign of the day " I rather beg then steal "

     

    Is there a difference? It's not like you are going to pay if you lose. Your friend needs help more than you do.

     
    NIGHTGUY
    NIGHTGUY
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 822
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 12:15 PM ET #23

    take the nationals....early game

    Reply
    take the nationals....early game

     
    shrimp1958
    shrimp1958
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 50021
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 12:17 PM ET #24

    If you can't spell lose correctly...you never sold real estate...
    Reply
    If you can't spell lose correctly...you never sold real estate...
     
     
    nuggetmonster
    nuggetmonster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10566
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2012 - 12:17 PM ET #25

    I HAVE HEARD IT ALL     
    Reply
    I HAVE HEARD IT ALL     
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,620
    • Monday 09/28/2026 806
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,259
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,989
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,740
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,323
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 2,898
    • Another BS PI 999
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,546
    • NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,347

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.