Suckers.
Im embarrassed for Biden supporters
I think they're all (Biden supporters) a little sheepish right now. It's hard to find any that don't lament voting for him.
I remember seeing Biden bumper stickers all over. Those got taken off pretty quickly. Remember when they were all so loud and proud? What happened guys?!
I think they're all (Biden supporters) a little sheepish right now. It's hard to find any that don't lament voting for him.
I remember seeing Biden bumper stickers all over. Those got taken off pretty quickly. Remember when they were all so loud and proud? What happened guys?!
Blame trump for biden because he was so awful as president people voted for biden just to get him out. People shouldnt be proud of voting for biden but should be less proud if they voted for trump
Blame trump for biden because he was so awful as president people voted for biden just to get him out. People shouldnt be proud of voting for biden but should be less proud if they voted for trump
Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG: I think they're all (Biden supporters) a little sheepish right now. It's hard to find any that don't lament voting for him. I remember seeing Biden bumper stickers all over. Those got taken off pretty quickly. Remember when they were all so loud and proud? What happened guys?!
Bullshit. There were no Biden stickers anywhere. I can't even tell you what his bumper stickers looked like. Did he actually have bper stickers? Maybe you were just seeing faded Obama/Biden stickers still left on old Suburbs.
Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG: I think they're all (Biden supporters) a little sheepish right now. It's hard to find any that don't lament voting for him. I remember seeing Biden bumper stickers all over. Those got taken off pretty quickly. Remember when they were all so loud and proud? What happened guys?!
Bullshit. There were no Biden stickers anywhere. I can't even tell you what his bumper stickers looked like. Did he actually have bper stickers? Maybe you were just seeing faded Obama/Biden stickers still left on old Suburbs.
Quote Originally Posted by BigGame90: Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG: I think they're all (Biden supporters) a little sheepish right now. It's hard to find any that don't lament voting for him. I remember seeing Biden bumper stickers all over. Those got taken off pretty quickly. Remember when they were all so loud and proud? What happened guys?! Bullshit. There were no Biden stickers anywhere. I can't even tell you what his bumper stickers looked like. Did he actually have bper stickers? Maybe you were just seeing faded Obama/Biden stickers still left on old Suburbs.
Suburus. Auto-correct.
Quote Originally Posted by BigGame90: Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG: I think they're all (Biden supporters) a little sheepish right now. It's hard to find any that don't lament voting for him. I remember seeing Biden bumper stickers all over. Those got taken off pretty quickly. Remember when they were all so loud and proud? What happened guys?! Bullshit. There were no Biden stickers anywhere. I can't even tell you what his bumper stickers looked like. Did he actually have bper stickers? Maybe you were just seeing faded Obama/Biden stickers still left on old Suburbs.
Suburus. Auto-correct.
Blame trump for biden because he was so awful as president people voted for biden just to get him out. People shouldnt be proud of voting for biden but should be less proud if they voted for trump
Blame trump for biden because he was so awful as president people voted for biden just to get him out. People shouldnt be proud of voting for biden but should be less proud if they voted for trump
@BigGame90 I'd be embarrassed that I couldn't type I'm vs Im.
I'd be embarrassed to me a mod that keeps changing the post (this is the second time). I have a photo that shows the correct spelling since I figured they'd do it again.
@BigGame90 I'd be embarrassed that I couldn't type I'm vs Im.
I'd be embarrassed to me a mod that keeps changing the post (this is the second time). I have a photo that shows the correct spelling since I figured they'd do it again.
@THEMUGG
Yeah it was better having a guy who loved all the dictators and preached
racism and hatred his whole presidency.
@THEMUGG
Yeah it was better having a guy who loved all the dictators and preached
racism and hatred his whole presidency.
@THEMUGG Yeah it was better having a guy who loved all the dictators and preached racism and hatred his whole presidency.
When and where did he preach racism and hatred?
@THEMUGG Yeah it was better having a guy who loved all the dictators and preached racism and hatred his whole presidency.
When and where did he preach racism and hatred?
@THEMUGG Yeah it was better having a guy who loved all the dictators and preached racism and hatred his whole presidency.
@THEMUGG Yeah it was better having a guy who loved all the dictators and preached racism and hatred his whole presidency.
@StumpTownStu
Is that really a serious question?
lets see charlottesville hatred rally. Good people on both sides
saying essentially african americam countries craphole contries saying we want people from Norway here
tossing paper towels to puerto rican people after a hurricane. Serving KFC for LSU mostly minority players. Supporting neo nazis complimenting them and standing with them. Theres way more then that too.
But he has a history of that too taking out a full page ad against the central park 5 essentially ensuring they would get wrongfully convictex of raping a white woman and doing 14 years in jail.
@StumpTownStu
Is that really a serious question?
lets see charlottesville hatred rally. Good people on both sides
saying essentially african americam countries craphole contries saying we want people from Norway here
tossing paper towels to puerto rican people after a hurricane. Serving KFC for LSU mostly minority players. Supporting neo nazis complimenting them and standing with them. Theres way more then that too.
But he has a history of that too taking out a full page ad against the central park 5 essentially ensuring they would get wrongfully convictex of raping a white woman and doing 14 years in jail.
@BIGDTITLE
I just did. This has nothing to do with right and left cause theres very few politicians that are good and are doing anything. If you can tell me laurie boebert ted cruz marjorie taylor greene kari lake matt gaetz are anything other then complete jerkoffs then it shows who you are
@BIGDTITLE
I just did. This has nothing to do with right and left cause theres very few politicians that are good and are doing anything. If you can tell me laurie boebert ted cruz marjorie taylor greene kari lake matt gaetz are anything other then complete jerkoffs then it shows who you are
@Brooklyncapper
You have been programmed well rainbow flagging grasshopper, your leaders shall eventually reward you with one year free electric charging unit including installation to your Buffalo Bowling Alley Portapotty-Mini Home for your daily EV scooter rides to and from your community's multiple Trucker Stop hangouts
@Brooklyncapper
You have been programmed well rainbow flagging grasshopper, your leaders shall eventually reward you with one year free electric charging unit including installation to your Buffalo Bowling Alley Portapotty-Mini Home for your daily EV scooter rides to and from your community's multiple Trucker Stop hangouts
TDS is REAL folks. BC just proved it ![]()
https://youtu.be/2Qjma0ZnSDI?si=uIZYxQAe8BKSAKjo
Orange Man Bad so racist. Potato Head, you looked in the mirror lately ![]()
TDS is REAL folks. BC just proved it ![]()
https://youtu.be/2Qjma0ZnSDI?si=uIZYxQAe8BKSAKjo
Orange Man Bad so racist. Potato Head, you looked in the mirror lately ![]()
@packersbackers
Kind of like trump blaming everyone else for every problem he caused himself. Are you even watching anything the last 5 years? I only voted for biden cause trump needed to go.
Its funny how they fear michelle obama so much. If she runs it will be georgia vs uab
@packersbackers
Kind of like trump blaming everyone else for every problem he caused himself. Are you even watching anything the last 5 years? I only voted for biden cause trump needed to go.
Its funny how they fear michelle obama so much. If she runs it will be georgia vs uab
@Brooklyncapper
Thanks for reconfirming my earlier takes.
Just the mere mention of Michelle Obama confirms your status within the brainwashed cult and unconsciously have been programmed to repeat what you have been told.
You are humping the wrong leg here son, go back to the mains where CBBanal can
you within minutes of your word salads...this place is not for alphabet people.
@Brooklyncapper
Thanks for reconfirming my earlier takes.
Just the mere mention of Michelle Obama confirms your status within the brainwashed cult and unconsciously have been programmed to repeat what you have been told.
You are humping the wrong leg here son, go back to the mains where CBBanal can
you within minutes of your word salads...this place is not for alphabet people.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 689
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- PART DEUX 164
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,784
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,652
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,423
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,581
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,865
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
