• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Knockonwood Thurs. Plays!!!

    12 Next Last»
    knockonwood
    KevinSingNgo22
    D-Town
    LuckyGuy
    sherriffics
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2469
    Posts: 44
    12 Next Last»
     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 3:34 AM ET #1

    Posted Record!!!

     

    62-48!!!

    $100 player would be plus $2500!!!

     

    Today's Plays!!!

     

    2*   Mia. Plus 115!!!

    2*   W. Sox plus 1- plus 105!!!

     

    Should be back around 2,   Knock!

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Posted Record!!!

     

    62-48!!!

    $100 player would be plus $2500!!!

     

    Today's Plays!!!

     

    2*   Mia. Plus 115!!!

    2*   W. Sox plus 1- plus 105!!!

     

    Should be back around 2,   Knock!

     
    KevinSingNgo22
    KevinSingNgo22
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2020
    Posts: 7722
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 5:06 AM ET #2

    clover

    Oneness22!
    Reply

    clover

     
    D-Town
    D-Town
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 177239
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 6:42 AM ET #3

    Good luck Knock.  an_cheers

    Reply

    Good luck Knock.  an_cheers

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 1:24 PM ET #4

    @KevinSingNgo22

     Kev Thank you :)   Knock!

    @D-Town

     D Thanks Buddy :)   Knock!

    Reply

    @KevinSingNgo22

     Kev Thank you :)   Knock!

    @D-Town

     D Thanks Buddy :)   Knock!

     
    LuckyGuy
    LuckyGuy
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 64021
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 1:27 PM ET #5

    @knockonwood

     an_cheers

    Sharing is Caring
    Reply

    @knockonwood

     an_cheers

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 1:31 PM ET #6

    Forgot :)

    Added Plays!!!

     

    2*   Ariz. Plus 125!!!

    1*   Mets plus 110!!!

    1*   Balt. Plus 170!!!

     

    Mia. Determines how day will go...Lose and may play my 1st parlay of the 2nd half.....Fading the plays I've played or the ones I'm looking at....Doubt game ends early enough as we'll have to wait till the 12th maybe :)    Wishing Everyone the Best today,   Knock!   (Back by 7)

    Reply

    Forgot :)

    Added Plays!!!

     

    2*   Ariz. Plus 125!!!

    1*   Mets plus 110!!!

    1*   Balt. Plus 170!!!

     

    Mia. Determines how day will go...Lose and may play my 1st parlay of the 2nd half.....Fading the plays I've played or the ones I'm looking at....Doubt game ends early enough as we'll have to wait till the 12th maybe :)    Wishing Everyone the Best today,   Knock!   (Back by 7)

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 1:32 PM ET #7

    @LuckyGuy

     LG Thanks Buddy :)   Knock!

    Reply

    @LuckyGuy

     LG Thanks Buddy :)   Knock!

     
    sherriffics
    sherriffics
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 26853
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 1:50 PM ET #8

    clover

    Reply

    clover

     
    Ch0suN1
    Ch0suN1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 177
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 1:50 PM ET #9

    BOL today knock! clover that huge line move in the white sox game is very interesting.. hoping we are on the right side and they can win straight up along with the mets :)

    Reply

    BOL today knock! clover that huge line move in the white sox game is very interesting.. hoping we are on the right side and they can win straight up along with the mets :)

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 2:32 PM ET #10

    @sherriffics

     SherMan, always good to see HomeBoys :) Thanks,  Knock!

     

    @Ch0suN1

     ChO, you the same Buddy :)   W. Sox, I have sense enough to say they'll probably lose by bunches but......Everyone sees the same and games change from day to day, I'll take the long shot........Great example, KC today........You go back to the beginning of any sport at the start of every season....NFL will be the same...How many times do you hear this team is winning it all, not long after.....They suck, have no pitching this and that, even though same pitching.....KC, OAK, Det and others.......I'll bet against these teams every game and then, oh, they could make the playoffs......it's a pro sport!!! Any team can win on any given day........Only reason I'm on Mets, people backing KC and now even favored......When you see the shift and KC can easily win, I've been on them against much better teams.......When you see the shift, winners or losers.....You leave the. Game alone or go against the shift.....:) probably doesn't make sense and thats good but figure what I'm  saying and watch :)   

     

    Bits and pieces most will never understand but they add up if they do :) 

     

    First summer I've ever spent and not 1 day over a hundred in Raleigh.....Got to love this climate change :) Kind of like betting where 98.2% lose, those same losers think government can control climate!!! I'll ask.....How has climate change affected your neighborhood......Kind of like trying to help people beat the book....I'm sick and tired of government telling you the world is ending and if we dont create more taxes, regulations and taking your freedom away we're all dead :) Do you people really fall for that bull shut forgive my language??? Again, how has it affected your neighborhood??

     

    Quick story, lib neighbor stopped me on ebike yesterday and said it's mighty hot and muggy.....I said it's August 1 of 2 of our most hottest month's....I said the first time I've never seen one day over a hundred in raleigh this summer.....The woman looked dazed and confused but the same woman flies  a Ukrainian flag and nothing against that but said you know your government is pushing that war we can't win.....Well, Biden is doing a great job she said.....All I said was don't dare get a ebike and have a good day......Again, she looked dazed and confused as I cranked my bose speaker back up with Kidrock playing Born Free!!!

    Have a great afternoon and truly give a rats butt if anyone agrees or disagrees :) I post my beliefs like my plays, all my opinion!!!   Knock!

    Reply

    @sherriffics

     SherMan, always good to see HomeBoys :) Thanks,  Knock!

     

    @Ch0suN1

     ChO, you the same Buddy :)   W. Sox, I have sense enough to say they'll probably lose by bunches but......Everyone sees the same and games change from day to day, I'll take the long shot........Great example, KC today........You go back to the beginning of any sport at the start of every season....NFL will be the same...How many times do you hear this team is winning it all, not long after.....They suck, have no pitching this and that, even though same pitching.....KC, OAK, Det and others.......I'll bet against these teams every game and then, oh, they could make the playoffs......it's a pro sport!!! Any team can win on any given day........Only reason I'm on Mets, people backing KC and now even favored......When you see the shift and KC can easily win, I've been on them against much better teams.......When you see the shift, winners or losers.....You leave the. Game alone or go against the shift.....:) probably doesn't make sense and thats good but figure what I'm  saying and watch :)   

     

    Bits and pieces most will never understand but they add up if they do :) 

     

    First summer I've ever spent and not 1 day over a hundred in Raleigh.....Got to love this climate change :) Kind of like betting where 98.2% lose, those same losers think government can control climate!!! I'll ask.....How has climate change affected your neighborhood......Kind of like trying to help people beat the book....I'm sick and tired of government telling you the world is ending and if we dont create more taxes, regulations and taking your freedom away we're all dead :) Do you people really fall for that bull shut forgive my language??? Again, how has it affected your neighborhood??

     

    Quick story, lib neighbor stopped me on ebike yesterday and said it's mighty hot and muggy.....I said it's August 1 of 2 of our most hottest month's....I said the first time I've never seen one day over a hundred in raleigh this summer.....The woman looked dazed and confused but the same woman flies  a Ukrainian flag and nothing against that but said you know your government is pushing that war we can't win.....Well, Biden is doing a great job she said.....All I said was don't dare get a ebike and have a good day......Again, she looked dazed and confused as I cranked my bose speaker back up with Kidrock playing Born Free!!!

    Have a great afternoon and truly give a rats butt if anyone agrees or disagrees :) I post my beliefs like my plays, all my opinion!!!   Knock!

     
    detroitdavid
    detroitdavid
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 5443
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 4:32 PM ET #11

    GL

    I refuse to belong to any organization that will have me as a member.
    Reply

    GL

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 5:06 PM ET #12

    @detroitdavid

     DDave Thanks Buddy :) Vegas handing out winners and figured they would.....I think every fav hit last Thursday and so far today I think.....Back by 7 if playing but doubt......Knock!

     

    I've said forever, Vegas controls when you win but most will never see it........I'll take my losses and maybe throw a stupid parlay out for fun :) 

     

    Have a good night All :)   Knock!

     

    Reply

    @detroitdavid

     DDave Thanks Buddy :) Vegas handing out winners and figured they would.....I think every fav hit last Thursday and so far today I think.....Back by 7 if playing but doubt......Knock!

     

    I've said forever, Vegas controls when you win but most will never see it........I'll take my losses and maybe throw a stupid parlay out for fun :) 

     

    Have a good night All :)   Knock!

     

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 5:41 PM ET #13

    I'm not playing tonight :) I'm donating mine to Trump tonight......I've stood against the bully my whole life and Trump has been bullied since day 1 because he's not part of the crooked system using America now.....I'm Independent and never have trusted media and government but Trump has been invested more than anyone in history......The lies people fall for amaze me but if you want this government we have controlling your life, just vote democrat.....Biden has a new charge against Trump everytime more evidence comes out about him........Most in America don't even know what real freedom is and you vote for it everyday to be taken away!!!

    You people need to learn to think for your damn self and quit trusting media.......Blacks are prime example of being brainwashed and I have more black friends than anyone here and why I speak out.........Why do more blacks continue to vote democrat!!! I mean come on, they fought to keep them slaves.....Voted against 40 acres and a mule....created abortion to get rid of black babies.....Created the KKK to go after blacks, heck the grand wizard and Biden were best friends....Created the black Panthers, fishing buddy was one......Created BLM AND antifa or however you say the bat swinging girls behind mask, swings a bat like a girl anyway......Every hate group has been democrat but now the biggest threat to  America is white supremacy, lol.......Where are all the white people at????  The good thing is, most blacks are waking up, ask ice cube or whatever his name is.......DEMOCRATS figured it out though :) open the borders and let millions in and they'll vote democrat and Americans can pay for them to live here........Sad seeing the people here that fall for all the bull shit why cheering for censorship and Trump being locked up..........Sad part for you pitiful Biden supporters, they hurt keep tossing bones because they know how stupid their supporters are.........Ever hear your VP speak, like she's talking to 1st graders because they truly think the people are stupid and they are..........Chew on that bone because more are coming!!!!    All dems have, lies on Trump and doing nothing for the people........Ask those stuck in Afghanistan left behind to rush into a more expensive war to the people that we'll never win......Last war won WWII, no way we can win III right now!!!! Biden owed Ukraine though and he's gave billions of your money and no one knows where it went.......Great job Biden support putting your country at serious risk and all being covered up.....All the crap in the world and let's arrest Trump............I'll back anyone being bullied weather I like you or not!!!  

     

    My opinion and banning me here would be a honor so call for it if you feel.....Me not speaking out would be wrong for me, some things are way more important to me.........This is my opinion but I'm my own person and no one can control me......That's the American Dream :)   Knock!

     

     

    Reply

    I'm not playing tonight :) I'm donating mine to Trump tonight......I've stood against the bully my whole life and Trump has been bullied since day 1 because he's not part of the crooked system using America now.....I'm Independent and never have trusted media and government but Trump has been invested more than anyone in history......The lies people fall for amaze me but if you want this government we have controlling your life, just vote democrat.....Biden has a new charge against Trump everytime more evidence comes out about him........Most in America don't even know what real freedom is and you vote for it everyday to be taken away!!!

    You people need to learn to think for your damn self and quit trusting media.......Blacks are prime example of being brainwashed and I have more black friends than anyone here and why I speak out.........Why do more blacks continue to vote democrat!!! I mean come on, they fought to keep them slaves.....Voted against 40 acres and a mule....created abortion to get rid of black babies.....Created the KKK to go after blacks, heck the grand wizard and Biden were best friends....Created the black Panthers, fishing buddy was one......Created BLM AND antifa or however you say the bat swinging girls behind mask, swings a bat like a girl anyway......Every hate group has been democrat but now the biggest threat to  America is white supremacy, lol.......Where are all the white people at????  The good thing is, most blacks are waking up, ask ice cube or whatever his name is.......DEMOCRATS figured it out though :) open the borders and let millions in and they'll vote democrat and Americans can pay for them to live here........Sad seeing the people here that fall for all the bull shit why cheering for censorship and Trump being locked up..........Sad part for you pitiful Biden supporters, they hurt keep tossing bones because they know how stupid their supporters are.........Ever hear your VP speak, like she's talking to 1st graders because they truly think the people are stupid and they are..........Chew on that bone because more are coming!!!!    All dems have, lies on Trump and doing nothing for the people........Ask those stuck in Afghanistan left behind to rush into a more expensive war to the people that we'll never win......Last war won WWII, no way we can win III right now!!!! Biden owed Ukraine though and he's gave billions of your money and no one knows where it went.......Great job Biden support putting your country at serious risk and all being covered up.....All the crap in the world and let's arrest Trump............I'll back anyone being bullied weather I like you or not!!!  

     

    My opinion and banning me here would be a honor so call for it if you feel.....Me not speaking out would be wrong for me, some things are way more important to me.........This is my opinion but I'm my own person and no one can control me......That's the American Dream :)   Knock!

     

     

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 5:44 PM ET #14

    I would do in political section but that's the sickest of the sickest here and no hope for most there!!!! I'm out,   Knock!

    Reply

    I would do in political section but that's the sickest of the sickest here and no hope for most there!!!! I'm out,   Knock!

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23758
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 6:10 PM ET #15

    Knock, totally disagree wit you about trump and i personally dont care what party a person belongs to or who he votes for.  But trump is the biggest crook and con artist this country has ever seen.  Hes been doing that his entire life, just like his father. One example, do you know how many contractors trump has stiffed in lifetime?  Hes famous for getting them to do the work then telling them take half or sue him in court and get 10 percent. The list goes on and on.  But i hate politics.  Oh and one last thing which every person in the country should be afraid of.  He has already said if he gets elected again, hes gonna make the President have complete control over every aspect of govt, taking away the house and senates powers.  Sorry but thats how hilter started.  I will take anybody in the country being president except him. 

    Reply

    Knock, totally disagree wit you about trump and i personally dont care what party a person belongs to or who he votes for.  But trump is the biggest crook and con artist this country has ever seen.  Hes been doing that his entire life, just like his father. One example, do you know how many contractors trump has stiffed in lifetime?  Hes famous for getting them to do the work then telling them take half or sue him in court and get 10 percent. The list goes on and on.  But i hate politics.  Oh and one last thing which every person in the country should be afraid of.  He has already said if he gets elected again, hes gonna make the President have complete control over every aspect of govt, taking away the house and senates powers.  Sorry but thats how hilter started.  I will take anybody in the country being president except him. 

     
    GiantFan18
    GiantFan18
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 3689
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 6:13 PM ET #16

    You should Never bring up politics----Keep your opinions to yourself!!! 

    Reply

    You should Never bring up politics----Keep your opinions to yourself!!! 

     
    GiantFan18
    GiantFan18
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 3689
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 6:27 PM ET #17

    @cd329

     totally agree!! thumbs_up

    Reply

    @cd329

     totally agree!! thumbs_up

     
    TheJordanRules
    TheJordanRules
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 3161
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 6:32 PM ET #18

    What a quack.  Couldn’t get past the first run on sentence about your political beliefs though.  Keep posting- what are you 2-9 last two days? 

    Reply

    What a quack.  Couldn’t get past the first run on sentence about your political beliefs though.  Keep posting- what are you 2-9 last two days? 

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23758
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 6:33 PM ET #19

    @GiantFan18

     I really wish some trump supporter can show me what am missing. The facts are all real and i dont understand what the trump supporters are seeing.  In my lifetime i have never witnessed the obsession people have with this man, then any other person. Its like they think hes a God or something.  Whole country is becoming crazy, glad my time is winding down

    Reply

    @GiantFan18

     I really wish some trump supporter can show me what am missing. The facts are all real and i dont understand what the trump supporters are seeing.  In my lifetime i have never witnessed the obsession people have with this man, then any other person. Its like they think hes a God or something.  Whole country is becoming crazy, glad my time is winding down

     
    jvarghese
    jvarghese
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 7622
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 6:41 PM ET #20

    This thread - OUCH!

     

    Fuk politics.  Useless talk and waste of time. 

    Reply

    This thread - OUCH!

     

    Fuk politics.  Useless talk and waste of time. 

     
    Ramanujan
    Ramanujan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2016
    Posts: 3454
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 6:46 PM ET #21

    @knockonwood

    You’re in a cult

    If you don’t believe me, read up on the signs that point to it

    You are free to oppose the Democrats of course. But Trump is in it for himself. Not for you. Focus on getting a leader who cares about America whilst embracing Conservative values

    Good luck on your baseball plays

    Reply

    @knockonwood

    You’re in a cult

    If you don’t believe me, read up on the signs that point to it

    You are free to oppose the Democrats of course. But Trump is in it for himself. Not for you. Focus on getting a leader who cares about America whilst embracing Conservative values

    Good luck on your baseball plays

     
    Stafford71
    Stafford71
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 3605
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 6:51 PM ET #22

    @knockonwood

     You are one lost soul.  But you have that right. 

    Reply

    @knockonwood

     You are one lost soul.  But you have that right. 

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 7:09 PM ET #23

    Lol at all the sheep here, even the old dudes like CD as we the American people get stiffed everyday by this corrupt government......As far as giant fan, lol!!!!

    Then Jordan pops out with a smart remark not knowing he's the one a book loves......Jordan do you beat the book year after year???

     

    Like I said, 98.2% lose in sportsbetting and here they come....98.2% of the totally brainwashed!!!!   Book said Wood you'll hit that last one and came to post so this one boy or girl, dems just don't know now :)   could say what, 2-10 now as I doubt he or she has never beat the book but I tell you what.....I don't hang with idiots and this site is full of em :)   I only came here for a couple of people and they know who.....I will contact you soon as I'm looking into buying a small site or maybe just creating my own as ive taken the good from all the sites......It's a waste of time here as only a few bet real money but remember....No one here makes a living at sports betting.............I never bought up politics in the past but you've allowed it in sports by supporting so good luck.......I wanted to draw the sheep out and maybe I'll check back by the end of year because you might start to see the big picture you're missing and know what????? You City boys aren't ready and you'll find out so remember.......I tried to warn about your freedom but you'll find out.........To the good guys, media and government is not your friend....They want you weak and dependent as China watches......America will lose this war they're in and we can't defend our own country right now.....Biden says give your guns up, we have f15's, no you don't president biden.......Everyone watching you give away but don't worry....Your Great grand kids will pay if still America...Follow the money, works in sportsbetting as well!!!!

     

    I tried to get banned so I wouldn't have to walk out but again.......I only posted for a couple and I'll contact you :)  in the meantime Covers ban me :) my last post here, I don't need the clicks and never liked.......All this stuff on Trump but how much propaganda against??? Welcome to China and you people were warned!!! I lived the American dream and still living it :) It's sad knowing most here will never see it!!!!  Trump is the only one who can turn around and he will be your next President but time will tell..........To the few here I Respect :) We'll see you soon!!!   To the people voting democrat:) you deserve what you're going to get!!! 

     

    Have a great life all and don't allow your Country to be taken away,   Knock!   (Reply all you choose, my last post here) 2-9, LOL that's funny to me!  Never will they understand,   Knock!

    Reply

    Lol at all the sheep here, even the old dudes like CD as we the American people get stiffed everyday by this corrupt government......As far as giant fan, lol!!!!

    Then Jordan pops out with a smart remark not knowing he's the one a book loves......Jordan do you beat the book year after year???

     

    Like I said, 98.2% lose in sportsbetting and here they come....98.2% of the totally brainwashed!!!!   Book said Wood you'll hit that last one and came to post so this one boy or girl, dems just don't know now :)   could say what, 2-10 now as I doubt he or she has never beat the book but I tell you what.....I don't hang with idiots and this site is full of em :)   I only came here for a couple of people and they know who.....I will contact you soon as I'm looking into buying a small site or maybe just creating my own as ive taken the good from all the sites......It's a waste of time here as only a few bet real money but remember....No one here makes a living at sports betting.............I never bought up politics in the past but you've allowed it in sports by supporting so good luck.......I wanted to draw the sheep out and maybe I'll check back by the end of year because you might start to see the big picture you're missing and know what????? You City boys aren't ready and you'll find out so remember.......I tried to warn about your freedom but you'll find out.........To the good guys, media and government is not your friend....They want you weak and dependent as China watches......America will lose this war they're in and we can't defend our own country right now.....Biden says give your guns up, we have f15's, no you don't president biden.......Everyone watching you give away but don't worry....Your Great grand kids will pay if still America...Follow the money, works in sportsbetting as well!!!!

     

    I tried to get banned so I wouldn't have to walk out but again.......I only posted for a couple and I'll contact you :)  in the meantime Covers ban me :) my last post here, I don't need the clicks and never liked.......All this stuff on Trump but how much propaganda against??? Welcome to China and you people were warned!!! I lived the American dream and still living it :) It's sad knowing most here will never see it!!!!  Trump is the only one who can turn around and he will be your next President but time will tell..........To the few here I Respect :) We'll see you soon!!!   To the people voting democrat:) you deserve what you're going to get!!! 

     

    Have a great life all and don't allow your Country to be taken away,   Knock!   (Reply all you choose, my last post here) 2-9, LOL that's funny to me!  Never will they understand,   Knock!

     
    Vegasdawg
    Vegasdawg
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2023
    Posts: 295
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 7:13 PM ET #24

    Everyone in this thread is absolutely clueless except Knock.

    Reply

    Everyone in this thread is absolutely clueless except Knock.

     
     
    Ruby664
    Ruby664
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 2736
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2023 - 7:17 PM ET #25

    @knockonwood

     Bye Felicia...

    Reply

    @knockonwood

     Bye Felicia...

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,087
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,751
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,693
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,838
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 636
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,275
    • Trump's legacy? 33,920
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,977
    • Saturday College 6,805
    • Syracuse play and maybe more 4,378

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.