• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    ////////March Madness Loooooooooot Train Thread\\\\\\\\

    «First Previous 333435 ... 424344 Next Last»
    mikeru3
    nflcapperletsgo
    tinoker55
    Delino349
    HONEYMAN
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 126154
    Posts: 1088
    «First Previous 333435 ... 424344 Next Last»
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:04 PM ET #801

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    I have my own thread hossman..


    Good.

    Sometimes I wonder why you spend so much time in my thread.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    I have my own thread hossman..


    Good.

    Sometimes I wonder why you spend so much time in my thread.


     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:11 PM ET #802

    Quote Originally Posted by joboarder:


    no answer as to what I said about you that was a lie ?



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by joboarder:


    no answer as to what I said about you that was a lie ?



     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:12 PM ET #803

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!
     
    nflcapperletsgo
    nflcapperletsgo
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 5580
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:14 PM ET #804

    Mike:  Good luck on Louisville, man.  Hate to see you getting all this crap from these people. It appears to be affecting your picking.  Try to just ignore those guys and get back on track.  Hating is a form of flattery.  They are just jealous man.
    Reply
    Mike:  Good luck on Louisville, man.  Hate to see you getting all this crap from these people. It appears to be affecting your picking.  Try to just ignore those guys and get back on track.  Hating is a form of flattery.  They are just jealous man.
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:16 PM ET #805

    Quote Originally Posted by nflcapperletsgo:

    Mike:  Good luck on Louisville, man.  Hate to see you getting all this crap from these people. It appears to be affecting your picking.  Try to just ignore those guys and get back on track.  Hating is a form of flattery.  They are just jealous man.


    Yeah I know man. I have had a bad day though so it's to be expected.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nflcapperletsgo:

    Mike:  Good luck on Louisville, man.  Hate to see you getting all this crap from these people. It appears to be affecting your picking.  Try to just ignore those guys and get back on track.  Hating is a form of flattery.  They are just jealous man.


    Yeah I know man. I have had a bad day though so it's to be expected.


     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:16 PM ET #806

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    Good.

    Sometimes I wonder why you spend so much time in my thread.


    ??I hardly spend any time here..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    Good.

    Sometimes I wonder why you spend so much time in my thread.


    ??I hardly spend any time here..
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:18 PM ET #807

    Quote Originally Posted by nflcapperletsgo:

    Mike:  Good luck on Louisville, man.  Hate to see you getting all this crap from these people. It appears to be affecting your picking.  Try to just ignore those guys and get back on track.  Hating is a form of flattery.  They are just jealous man.
    Do you really think that everybody is jealous of Mikey? Why would they be? If youcant figure out why everybody is all over him all the time then I just don't know what to tell you  ,
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nflcapperletsgo:

    Mike:  Good luck on Louisville, man.  Hate to see you getting all this crap from these people. It appears to be affecting your picking.  Try to just ignore those guys and get back on track.  Hating is a form of flattery.  They are just jealous man.
    Do you really think that everybody is jealous of Mikey? Why would they be? If youcant figure out why everybody is all over him all the time then I just don't know what to tell you  ,
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:20 PM ET #808

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Do you really think that everybody is jealous of Mikey? Why would they be? If youcant figure out why everybody is all over him all the time then I just don't know what to tell you  ,


    If you don't spend much time in this thread why don't you leave?


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Do you really think that everybody is jealous of Mikey? Why would they be? If youcant figure out why everybody is all over him all the time then I just don't know what to tell you  ,


    If you don't spend much time in this thread why don't you leave?


     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:22 PM ET #809

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:23 PM ET #810

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    If you don't spend much time in this thread why don't you leave?


    Im not talking to you Mikey, mind your manners son.. and Im having too much fun... Im not bashing you so chill out..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    If you don't spend much time in this thread why don't you leave?


    Im not talking to you Mikey, mind your manners son.. and Im having too much fun... Im not bashing you so chill out..
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:26 PM ET #811

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    If you don't spend much time in this thread why don't you leave?


    Maybe 1 day you  and I can talk and ill teach you a thing or 2, and then maybe just maybe you will learn what its like to not be bashed..You bring it all on yourself..I think you like it, either that or your not that bright..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    If you don't spend much time in this thread why don't you leave?


    Maybe 1 day you  and I can talk and ill teach you a thing or 2, and then maybe just maybe you will learn what its like to not be bashed..You bring it all on yourself..I think you like it, either that or your not that bright..
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:27 PM ET #812

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Im not talking to you Mikey, mind your manners son.. and Im having too much fun... Im not bashing you so chill out..


    Don't come into the thread I create and start telling me to butt out.

    Not even a week ago I had to let the mods know about how you were in my threads bashing me and posting all of your plays when others told you to stop. Nobody wants you in this thread. So why do you keep coming into this thread?

    You always want to make people believe my plays are so bad but you will not stay out of my thread. Are you fascinated with me?


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Im not talking to you Mikey, mind your manners son.. and Im having too much fun... Im not bashing you so chill out..


    Don't come into the thread I create and start telling me to butt out.

    Not even a week ago I had to let the mods know about how you were in my threads bashing me and posting all of your plays when others told you to stop. Nobody wants you in this thread. So why do you keep coming into this thread?

    You always want to make people believe my plays are so bad but you will not stay out of my thread. Are you fascinated with me?


     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:30 PM ET #813

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Maybe 1 day you  and I can talk and ill teach you a thing or 2, and then maybe just maybe you will learn what its like to not be bashed..You bring it all on yourself..I think you like it, either that or your not that bright..


    I don't want to talk to you. I don't even want you in this thread.

    You are constantly trying to make me look like an idiot.

    I know how to make money. I know how to make plays.

    I don't need your assistance.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Maybe 1 day you  and I can talk and ill teach you a thing or 2, and then maybe just maybe you will learn what its like to not be bashed..You bring it all on yourself..I think you like it, either that or your not that bright..


    I don't want to talk to you. I don't even want you in this thread.

    You are constantly trying to make me look like an idiot.

    I know how to make money. I know how to make plays.

    I don't need your assistance.
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:32 PM ET #814

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!
     
    Delino349
    Delino349
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 5049
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:32 PM ET #815

    Nobody needs to makeu look like an idiot, you got that alllll Aiken care of pork chop
    Reply
    Nobody needs to makeu look like an idiot, you got that alllll Aiken care of pork chop
     
    Delino349
    Delino349
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 5049
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:33 PM ET #816

    And that's all taken care of, of course
    Reply
    And that's all taken care of, of course
     
    HONEYMAN
    HONEYMAN
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:35 PM ET #817

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    I don't want to talk to you. I don't even want you in this thread.

    You are constantly trying to make me look like an idiot.

    I know how to make money. I know how to make plays.

    I don't need your assistance.

    I want him in this thread.

    You are an idiot.

    You have no clue how to make plays.

    You clearly need his assistance.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    I don't want to talk to you. I don't even want you in this thread.

    You are constantly trying to make me look like an idiot.

    I know how to make money. I know how to make plays.

    I don't need your assistance.

    I want him in this thread.

    You are an idiot.

    You have no clue how to make plays.

    You clearly need his assistance.

     

     
    gillie
    gillie
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 922
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:36 PM ET #818

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    Don't come into the thread I create and start telling me to butt out.

    Not even a week ago I had to let the mods know about how you were in my threads bashing me and posting all of your plays when others told you to stop. Nobody wants you in this thread. So why do you keep coming into this thread?

    You always want to make people believe my plays are so bad but you will not stay out of my thread. Are you fascinated with me?



    Hey Mike.... I've been following tour plays and tailing you at times. I appreciate you taking the time to post and share your action. But I gotta tell ya.... If people wanna hate, so be it! Stop fueling the fire and entertaining such bs posts. What you decide to wager is your business... What matters are the plays you publicly post! Your win/loss record is why a matters.... Not bank roll! For your sake, please ignore the haters and just do what you do best... Share your plays! Onward train! 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    Don't come into the thread I create and start telling me to butt out.

    Not even a week ago I had to let the mods know about how you were in my threads bashing me and posting all of your plays when others told you to stop. Nobody wants you in this thread. So why do you keep coming into this thread?

    You always want to make people believe my plays are so bad but you will not stay out of my thread. Are you fascinated with me?



    Hey Mike.... I've been following tour plays and tailing you at times. I appreciate you taking the time to post and share your action. But I gotta tell ya.... If people wanna hate, so be it! Stop fueling the fire and entertaining such bs posts. What you decide to wager is your business... What matters are the plays you publicly post! Your win/loss record is why a matters.... Not bank roll! For your sake, please ignore the haters and just do what you do best... Share your plays! Onward train! 

     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:38 PM ET #819

    Quote Originally Posted by gillie:


    Hey Mike.... I've been following tour plays and tailing you at times. I appreciate you taking the time to post and share your action. But I gotta tell ya.... If people wanna hate, so be it! Stop fueling the fire and entertaining such bs posts. What you decide to wager is your business... What matters are the plays you publicly post! Your win/loss record is why a matters.... Not bank roll! For your sake, please ignore the haters and just do what you do best... Share your plays! Onward train! 




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by gillie:


    Hey Mike.... I've been following tour plays and tailing you at times. I appreciate you taking the time to post and share your action. But I gotta tell ya.... If people wanna hate, so be it! Stop fueling the fire and entertaining such bs posts. What you decide to wager is your business... What matters are the plays you publicly post! Your win/loss record is why a matters.... Not bank roll! For your sake, please ignore the haters and just do what you do best... Share your plays! Onward train! 




     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:39 PM ET #820

    HATERS = Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success

    Looooooooooooot Train Theme Song

    Taters wanna tate.
    Lovers wanna love.
    I don't even want.
    None of thee above.
    I wanna stack my Looooooooooooot. 
    Sta sta sta stack my Looooooooooooot. 
    My Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot. 

    Some call me sharp.
    Some call me square.
    Taters be tating hard.
    But I don't even care.
    I wanna stack my loooooooooot.
    Sta sta sta stack my loooooooooot.
    My Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot.

    Reply
    HATERS = Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success

    Looooooooooooot Train Theme Song

    Taters wanna tate.
    Lovers wanna love.
    I don't even want.
    None of thee above.
    I wanna stack my Looooooooooooot. 
    Sta sta sta stack my Looooooooooooot. 
    My Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot. 

    Some call me sharp.
    Some call me square.
    Taters be tating hard.
    But I don't even care.
    I wanna stack my loooooooooot.
    Sta sta sta stack my loooooooooot.
    My Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot.

     
    HONEYMAN
    HONEYMAN
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:40 PM ET #821

    Just about time for you to post your little stupid green song, isn't it mikeee? 

    Do it before you crash and burn with Louisville.

     

    Reply

    Just about time for you to post your little stupid green song, isn't it mikeee? 

    Do it before you crash and burn with Louisville.

     

     
    kobe88
    kobe88
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:40 PM ET #822

    Mike, just ignore these guys.  They are just trying to get under your skin.  I've said this before, don't bother wasting your time responding or acknowledging them. Good luck with your plays
    Reply
    Mike, just ignore these guys.  They are just trying to get under your skin.  I've said this before, don't bother wasting your time responding or acknowledging them. Good luck with your plays
     
    HONEYMAN
    HONEYMAN
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:43 PM ET #823

    LOL......I was typing it and sure 'nuff you did!!!

    You are so predictable, mikeee!  I can always count on you for posting stupid songs, retaliating to comments like a seven year old girl, and terrible handicapping!

    Reply

    LOL......I was typing it and sure 'nuff you did!!!

    You are so predictable, mikeee!  I can always count on you for posting stupid songs, retaliating to comments like a seven year old girl, and terrible handicapping!

     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:43 PM ET #824

    All we are doing IS TRYING TO HELP THE KIDBUT HE WONT LISTEN SO HELL JUST CONTINUE TO GET BASHED..Not too hard to understand
    Reply
    All we are doing IS TRYING TO HELP THE KIDBUT HE WONT LISTEN SO HELL JUST CONTINUE TO GET BASHED..Not too hard to understand
     
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 11:44 PM ET #825

    Quote Originally Posted by kobe88:

    Mike, just ignore these guys.  They are just trying to get under your skin.  I've said this before, don't bother wasting your time responding or acknowledging them. Good luck with your plays



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe88:

    Mike, just ignore these guys.  They are just trying to get under your skin.  I've said this before, don't bother wasting your time responding or acknowledging them. Good luck with your plays



    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 333435 ... 424344 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,313
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,425
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,813
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,488
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,858
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,207
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,841

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.