• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    MLB - Monday 9/6 Labor Day

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    Sharp__Action
    JaSoNLiVeS
    Dude_Abides
    benhogan76
    GameHunter
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3443
    Posts: 82
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    Sharp__Action
    Sharp__Action
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 2270
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2010 - 11:54 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:



    You are usually faster on such things..




    I'm losing my touch. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:



    You are usually faster on such things..




    I'm losing my touch. 
     
    JaSoNLiVeS
    JaSoNLiVeS
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 34
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2010 - 3:11 PM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohnDrake:

    GH you can't just stop posting your record just because you went on a terrible losing streak earlier in the season.

    If all this time you have been keeping an overall record for all your postings you still will be showing an overall winning record.

    Why you didn't just continue with an overall posting record from when you started posting several years ago is just something I don't understand.

    Since Jan of 06 I have kept my overall posting record updated and it is accurate to the penny and it is a winning record. I suggest you should do the same.

     



    Hey this is what I had been warning people since day 1...If you look back at other seasons GH didn't end with an up to date record for the last 2 seasons too...and guess what, he stopped when he was losing...nothing new with him, just go back to other seasons threads and you will find it if you don't trust my word..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohnDrake:

    GH you can't just stop posting your record just because you went on a terrible losing streak earlier in the season.

    If all this time you have been keeping an overall record for all your postings you still will be showing an overall winning record.

    Why you didn't just continue with an overall posting record from when you started posting several years ago is just something I don't understand.

    Since Jan of 06 I have kept my overall posting record updated and it is accurate to the penny and it is a winning record. I suggest you should do the same.

     



    Hey this is what I had been warning people since day 1...If you look back at other seasons GH didn't end with an up to date record for the last 2 seasons too...and guess what, he stopped when he was losing...nothing new with him, just go back to other seasons threads and you will find it if you don't trust my word..
     
    Dude_Abides
    Dude_Abides
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3041
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2010 - 3:20 PM ET #53

    GH you can't just stop posting your record just because you went on a terrible losing streak earlier in the season.

    You can't 

    Like it isn't allowed, per the Covers manifesto. Must have missed that bit

    Reply

    GH you can't just stop posting your record just because you went on a terrible losing streak earlier in the season.

    You can't 

    Like it isn't allowed, per the Covers manifesto. Must have missed that bit

     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63853
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2010 - 10:51 PM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by JaSoNLiVeS:



    Hey this is what I had been warning people since day 1...If you look back at other seasons GH didn't end with an up to date record for the last 2 seasons too...and guess what, he stopped when he was losing...nothing new with him, just go back to other seasons threads and you will find it if you don't trust my word..
    I assume that was 1 of your first 23 posts?
    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JaSoNLiVeS:



    Hey this is what I had been warning people since day 1...If you look back at other seasons GH didn't end with an up to date record for the last 2 seasons too...and guess what, he stopped when he was losing...nothing new with him, just go back to other seasons threads and you will find it if you don't trust my word..
    I assume that was 1 of your first 23 posts?
     
    JaSoNLiVeS
    JaSoNLiVeS
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 34
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2010 - 6:14 AM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

    I assume that was 1 of your first 23 posts?


    Yes sir, just go to my profile and on the opening game this is what I wrote in GH's thread after he claimed he had a good season last year:

    "
    Oh well GH, to be honest last season was not good..at one point you stopped keeping track of your record and considering your regular season + playoffs plays you ended with a loss...not meaning to bash you but you can't say you had all good season, last one wasn't..
    "
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

    I assume that was 1 of your first 23 posts?


    Yes sir, just go to my profile and on the opening game this is what I wrote in GH's thread after he claimed he had a good season last year:

    "
    Oh well GH, to be honest last season was not good..at one point you stopped keeping track of your record and considering your regular season + playoffs plays you ended with a loss...not meaning to bash you but you can't say you had all good season, last one wasn't..
    "
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2010 - 8:58 AM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by JaSoNLiVeS:



    Yes sir, just go to my profile and on the opening game this is what I wrote in GH's thread after he claimed he had a good season last year:

    "
    Oh well GH, to be honest last season was not good..at one point you stopped keeping track of your record and considering your regular season + playoffs plays you ended with a loss...not meaning to bash you but you can't say you had all good season, last one wasn't..
    "


    Not sure what your problem is. Yes, you did make that post in April 2010 and here is your post and my response THEN:

    Posted: 4/4/2010 4:18:12 PM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by JaSoNLiVeS:

    Oh well GH, to be honest last season was not good..at one point you stopped keeping track of your record and considering your regular season + playoffs plays you ended with a loss...not meaning to bash you but you can't say you had all good season, last one wasn't..


    No offense....that would be completely wrong...I was up over 80 units before the all-star break, had a terrible 2nd half and ended the season up between 20-30 units. Not great, but still a profit.


    And Pack4Ever, who seems to have a better accounting on my record than me, responded in that April thread and stated, "Yeah GH you are right, that guy is giving incorrect info. You finished up 22 units...." Then we never heard back from you until now.


    Your profile shows you have made 24 posts on Covers and 20 of them have been in my threads. That's a bit disconcerting.

    I can assure you and others will attest, I was up over 230 units my first three years here and unfortunately I stumbled this year and am down close to 70 units this year.

    I didn't know that Covers required me to give a total accounting of my posted picks at the end of each season when I call it quits. I must have missed that in the rules. I will refund all the money you paid me here for my free picks if you want.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JaSoNLiVeS:



    Yes sir, just go to my profile and on the opening game this is what I wrote in GH's thread after he claimed he had a good season last year:

    "
    Oh well GH, to be honest last season was not good..at one point you stopped keeping track of your record and considering your regular season + playoffs plays you ended with a loss...not meaning to bash you but you can't say you had all good season, last one wasn't..
    "


    Not sure what your problem is. Yes, you did make that post in April 2010 and here is your post and my response THEN:

    Posted: 4/4/2010 4:18:12 PM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by JaSoNLiVeS:

    Oh well GH, to be honest last season was not good..at one point you stopped keeping track of your record and considering your regular season + playoffs plays you ended with a loss...not meaning to bash you but you can't say you had all good season, last one wasn't..


    No offense....that would be completely wrong...I was up over 80 units before the all-star break, had a terrible 2nd half and ended the season up between 20-30 units. Not great, but still a profit.


    And Pack4Ever, who seems to have a better accounting on my record than me, responded in that April thread and stated, "Yeah GH you are right, that guy is giving incorrect info. You finished up 22 units...." Then we never heard back from you until now.


    Your profile shows you have made 24 posts on Covers and 20 of them have been in my threads. That's a bit disconcerting.

    I can assure you and others will attest, I was up over 230 units my first three years here and unfortunately I stumbled this year and am down close to 70 units this year.

    I didn't know that Covers required me to give a total accounting of my posted picks at the end of each season when I call it quits. I must have missed that in the rules. I will refund all the money you paid me here for my free picks if you want.



     
    tmpeus78
    tmpeus78
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 26206
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2010 - 8:59 AM ET #57

    SirJohnDrake is a douche.  Don't listen to him GH. 
    Reply
    SirJohnDrake is a douche.  Don't listen to him GH. 
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2010 - 9:13 AM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by tmpeus78:

    SirJohnDrake is a douche.  Don't listen to him GH. 


    Thanks...some people don't seem to understand how time consuming and annoying it is to do an accounting everyday when you play 7-10 games at different lines, play at several different books and then have to do an accounting to keep people at Covers happy. I typically did it everyday when I was posting regularly but when I stop for a few months, I don't feel it is a prerequisite to do a past accounting if I want to make a quick post or two.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tmpeus78:

    SirJohnDrake is a douche.  Don't listen to him GH. 


    Thanks...some people don't seem to understand how time consuming and annoying it is to do an accounting everyday when you play 7-10 games at different lines, play at several different books and then have to do an accounting to keep people at Covers happy. I typically did it everyday when I was posting regularly but when I stop for a few months, I don't feel it is a prerequisite to do a past accounting if I want to make a quick post or two.
     
    JaSoNLiVeS
    JaSoNLiVeS
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 34
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2010 - 12:24 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:



    Not sure what your problem is. Yes, you did make that post in April 2010 and here is your post and my response THEN:

    Posted: 4/4/2010 4:18:12 PM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by JaSoNLiVeS:

    Oh well GH, to be honest last season was not good..at one point you stopped keeping track of your record and considering your regular season + playoffs plays you ended with a loss...not meaning to bash you but you can't say you had all good season, last one wasn't..


    No offense....that would be completely wrong...I was up over 80 units before the all-star break, had a terrible 2nd half and ended the season up between 20-30 units. Not great, but still a profit.


    And Pack4Ever, who seems to have a better accounting on my record than me, responded in that April thread and stated, "Yeah GH you are right, that guy is giving incorrect info. You finished up 22 units...." Then we never heard back from you until now.


    Your profile shows you have made 24 posts on Covers and 20 of them have been in my threads. That's a bit disconcerting.

    I can assure you and others will attest, I was up over 230 units my first three years here and unfortunately I stumbled this year and am down close to 70 units this year.

    I didn't know that Covers required me to give a total accounting of my posted picks at the end of each season when I call it quits. I must have missed that in the rules. I will refund all the money you paid me here for my free picks if you want.






    No last year you did NOT end 22 units up, did you forget about your playoffs plays and your series bets? They were an absolute disaster, 22 units was your record for REGULAR SEASON, and you know it..

    Btw I just pointed out that in the previous 2 seasons you stopped keeping account of your record at a certain point and that certain point, guess what, was always during a terrific run of losing days..I don't have time nor will to go back searching but it's a thing that anyone who has some memory can confirm...you stop keeping account because of bad results, not because of time missing..

    No problem about that you can do whatever you want, but when you start your MLB bets in April stop posting your previous records as a proof of your greatness if they are not accurate, if you do I feel the need to point out their inaccuracy..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:



    Not sure what your problem is. Yes, you did make that post in April 2010 and here is your post and my response THEN:

    Posted: 4/4/2010 4:18:12 PM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by JaSoNLiVeS:

    Oh well GH, to be honest last season was not good..at one point you stopped keeping track of your record and considering your regular season + playoffs plays you ended with a loss...not meaning to bash you but you can't say you had all good season, last one wasn't..


    No offense....that would be completely wrong...I was up over 80 units before the all-star break, had a terrible 2nd half and ended the season up between 20-30 units. Not great, but still a profit.


    And Pack4Ever, who seems to have a better accounting on my record than me, responded in that April thread and stated, "Yeah GH you are right, that guy is giving incorrect info. You finished up 22 units...." Then we never heard back from you until now.


    Your profile shows you have made 24 posts on Covers and 20 of them have been in my threads. That's a bit disconcerting.

    I can assure you and others will attest, I was up over 230 units my first three years here and unfortunately I stumbled this year and am down close to 70 units this year.

    I didn't know that Covers required me to give a total accounting of my posted picks at the end of each season when I call it quits. I must have missed that in the rules. I will refund all the money you paid me here for my free picks if you want.






    No last year you did NOT end 22 units up, did you forget about your playoffs plays and your series bets? They were an absolute disaster, 22 units was your record for REGULAR SEASON, and you know it..

    Btw I just pointed out that in the previous 2 seasons you stopped keeping account of your record at a certain point and that certain point, guess what, was always during a terrific run of losing days..I don't have time nor will to go back searching but it's a thing that anyone who has some memory can confirm...you stop keeping account because of bad results, not because of time missing..

    No problem about that you can do whatever you want, but when you start your MLB bets in April stop posting your previous records as a proof of your greatness if they are not accurate, if you do I feel the need to point out their inaccuracy..
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2010 - 1:54 PM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by JaSoNLiVeS:




    No last year you did NOT end 22 units up, did you forget about your playoffs plays and your series bets? They were an absolute disaster, 22 units was your record for REGULAR SEASON, and you know it..

    Btw I just pointed out that in the previous 2 seasons you stopped keeping account of your record at a certain point and that certain point, guess what, was always during a terrific run of losing days..I don't have time nor will to go back searching but it's a thing that anyone who has some memory can confirm...you stop keeping account because of bad results, not because of time missing..

    No problem about that you can do whatever you want, but when you start your MLB bets in April stop posting your previous records as a proof of your greatness if they are not accurate, if you do I feel the need to point out their inaccuracy..


    Wrong again my friend....if you count my season long over/unders, regular season and playoff record, I was at +22 units.

    For the record, I posted for two days last week after an almost two month hiatus and admitted I had a horrible season at the very beginning of the thread. I was traveling and didn't want to take the time to do back accounting. The fact that I wanted to post a quick thread without giving my history should not get your britches in such an uproar.

    I post for the fun of it. I don't ask anyone for anything in return. I have some friends here that enjoy my posts and value my opinion and don't care if I am 0-100 or 100-0. The greatness you write about are your words and not mine.Give it a rest and enough with the stalking!

    Move on!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JaSoNLiVeS:




    No last year you did NOT end 22 units up, did you forget about your playoffs plays and your series bets? They were an absolute disaster, 22 units was your record for REGULAR SEASON, and you know it..

    Btw I just pointed out that in the previous 2 seasons you stopped keeping account of your record at a certain point and that certain point, guess what, was always during a terrific run of losing days..I don't have time nor will to go back searching but it's a thing that anyone who has some memory can confirm...you stop keeping account because of bad results, not because of time missing..

    No problem about that you can do whatever you want, but when you start your MLB bets in April stop posting your previous records as a proof of your greatness if they are not accurate, if you do I feel the need to point out their inaccuracy..


    Wrong again my friend....if you count my season long over/unders, regular season and playoff record, I was at +22 units.

    For the record, I posted for two days last week after an almost two month hiatus and admitted I had a horrible season at the very beginning of the thread. I was traveling and didn't want to take the time to do back accounting. The fact that I wanted to post a quick thread without giving my history should not get your britches in such an uproar.

    I post for the fun of it. I don't ask anyone for anything in return. I have some friends here that enjoy my posts and value my opinion and don't care if I am 0-100 or 100-0. The greatness you write about are your words and not mine.Give it a rest and enough with the stalking!

    Move on!
     
    SirJohnDrake
    SirJohnDrake
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 14765
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2010 - 6:21 PM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude_Abides:

    GH you can't just stop posting your record just because you went on a terrible losing streak earlier in the season.

    You can't 

    Like it isn't allowed, per the Covers manifesto. Must have missed that bit

    Yeah you confused guys always need very precise, very clear language because you don't have the mental ability to really understand what is being said, you take every word in context to mean exactly as it is...like the word you can't...lol

    You need to learn how to read between the lines as to the real intent of what is being said...dummy!...lol

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude_Abides:

    GH you can't just stop posting your record just because you went on a terrible losing streak earlier in the season.

    You can't 

    Like it isn't allowed, per the Covers manifesto. Must have missed that bit

    Yeah you confused guys always need very precise, very clear language because you don't have the mental ability to really understand what is being said, you take every word in context to mean exactly as it is...like the word you can't...lol

    You need to learn how to read between the lines as to the real intent of what is being said...dummy!...lol

     

     
    SirJohnDrake
    SirJohnDrake
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 14765
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2010 - 6:23 PM ET #62

    Are you related or is that character brocknroll alias broke n rolled your brother?...lol

    He is always confused like you Dude...lol

    Reply

    Are you related or is that character brocknroll alias broke n rolled your brother?...lol

    He is always confused like you Dude...lol

     
    Tailer
    Tailer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 177
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 6:49 PM ET #63


    YTD 253-322, -70.7215 Units

    I think, in all fairness, that Game Hunters, over all record for
    the past 4 years should now be posted. We've all seen and witnessed
    this poor record,  now can we see his record for the past 4 years?

    Someone should be able to dig it up...

    Reply

    YTD 253-322, -70.7215 Units

    I think, in all fairness, that Game Hunters, over all record for
    the past 4 years should now be posted. We've all seen and witnessed
    this poor record,  now can we see his record for the past 4 years?

    Someone should be able to dig it up...

     
    WhiteMice
    WhiteMice
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10787
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 8:56 PM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by Tailer:


    YTD 253-322, -70.7215 Units

    I think, in all fairness, that Game Hunters, over all record for
    the past 4 years should now be posted. We've all seen and witnessed
    this poor record,  now can we see his record for the past 4 years?

    Someone should be able to dig it up...


    just out of curiosity what does it matter and who cares? did anyone make you read his threads or follow his plays
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailer:


    YTD 253-322, -70.7215 Units

    I think, in all fairness, that Game Hunters, over all record for
    the past 4 years should now be posted. We've all seen and witnessed
    this poor record,  now can we see his record for the past 4 years?

    Someone should be able to dig it up...


    just out of curiosity what does it matter and who cares? did anyone make you read his threads or follow his plays
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 9:35 PM ET #65

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMice:


    just out of curiosity what does it matter and who cares? did anyone make you read his threads or follow his plays


    For being here all of two months you have an iron in the fire here?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMice:


    just out of curiosity what does it matter and who cares? did anyone make you read his threads or follow his plays


    For being here all of two months you have an iron in the fire here?
     
    shrimp1958
    shrimp1958
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 50021
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 9:45 PM ET #66

    Reply
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2010 - 8:47 AM ET #67

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:



    For being here all of two months you have an iron in the fire here?


    Thanks WSC. Actually, I think White Mice misunderstood Tailer's post as I believe Tailer was defending me.

    WSC, please check your email and let me know when you can respond. Thanks and much appreciated.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:



    For being here all of two months you have an iron in the fire here?


    Thanks WSC. Actually, I think White Mice misunderstood Tailer's post as I believe Tailer was defending me.

    WSC, please check your email and let me know when you can respond. Thanks and much appreciated.
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2010 - 8:53 AM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by Tailer:


    YTD 253-322, -70.7215 Units

    I think, in all fairness, that Game Hunters, over all record for
    the past 4 years should now be posted. We've all seen and witnessed
    this poor record,  now can we see his record for the past 4 years?

    Someone should be able to dig it up...



    Thanks Tailer! I believe you were actually defending me.

    I don't have my exact won/loss record but my here is my baseball unit 4 year record:

    BASEBALL 2006-2010 POSTED RECORD

    +158 UNITS



    However, this season has sucked although it is included in the net 158 units above.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailer:


    YTD 253-322, -70.7215 Units

    I think, in all fairness, that Game Hunters, over all record for
    the past 4 years should now be posted. We've all seen and witnessed
    this poor record,  now can we see his record for the past 4 years?

    Someone should be able to dig it up...



    Thanks Tailer! I believe you were actually defending me.

    I don't have my exact won/loss record but my here is my baseball unit 4 year record:

    BASEBALL 2006-2010 POSTED RECORD

    +158 UNITS



    However, this season has sucked although it is included in the net 158 units above.
     
    estes1717
    estes1717
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 27391
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2010 - 9:07 AM ET #69

    Gamehunter,

    I started out good but ive been on a 0-15 run on posted plays so Iam starting to hate baseball.

    Reply

    Gamehunter,

    I started out good but ive been on a 0-15 run on posted plays so Iam starting to hate baseball.

     
    estes1717
    estes1717
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 27391
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2010 - 9:08 AM ET #70

    Iam about even after this sick losing streak
    Reply
    Iam about even after this sick losing streak
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2010 - 9:14 AM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by estes1717:

    Gamehunter,

    I started out good but ive been on a 0-15 run on posted plays so Iam starting to hate baseball.



    Wow....you were on a nice run early too.....sorry to hear.....I did ok this week....did well last night going against the White Sox and Twins after playing their 3 day Super Bowl but it's been a rough season....September handicapping is a different breed and often will give a handicapper different results than earlier in the season as it's somewhat of a different dynamic....you're an excellent handicapper Estes, so keep your confidence and maybe take a few days off and watch a few games closely....you are one of the reasons Covers is worth visiting everyday....Best of luck to you.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by estes1717:

    Gamehunter,

    I started out good but ive been on a 0-15 run on posted plays so Iam starting to hate baseball.



    Wow....you were on a nice run early too.....sorry to hear.....I did ok this week....did well last night going against the White Sox and Twins after playing their 3 day Super Bowl but it's been a rough season....September handicapping is a different breed and often will give a handicapper different results than earlier in the season as it's somewhat of a different dynamic....you're an excellent handicapper Estes, so keep your confidence and maybe take a few days off and watch a few games closely....you are one of the reasons Covers is worth visiting everyday....Best of luck to you.....
     
    estes1717
    estes1717
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 27391
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2010 - 9:17 AM ET #72

    Thx GH . Iam sticking to the football.Top plays this weekend are Arkansas+3. TiTans U38    Forty Niners +5.. GL Game
    Reply
    Thx GH . Iam sticking to the football.Top plays this weekend are Arkansas+3. TiTans U38    Forty Niners +5.. GL Game
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2010 - 9:25 AM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by estes1717:

    Thx GH . Iam sticking to the football.Top plays this weekend are Arkansas+3. TiTans U38    Forty Niners +5.. GL Game


    Will definitely take a closer look at those....might get a higher line on the Niners before game time...Saints will be the huge sucker side.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by estes1717:

    Thx GH . Iam sticking to the football.Top plays this weekend are Arkansas+3. TiTans U38    Forty Niners +5.. GL Game


    Will definitely take a closer look at those....might get a higher line on the Niners before game time...Saints will be the huge sucker side.
     
    WhiteMice
    WhiteMice
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10787
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2010 - 9:35 AM ET #74

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:



    Thanks WSC. Actually, I think White Mice misunderstood Tailer's post as I believe Tailer was defending me.

    WSC, please check your email and let me know when you can respond. Thanks and much appreciated.

    not sure what meant by iron in fire comment but yes mustve misunderstood Tailer intention. see here post 42 and defend you there. and other times as well as other cappers on here that get heckled for losing streaks

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=27&sub=100815497&page=2
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:



    Thanks WSC. Actually, I think White Mice misunderstood Tailer's post as I believe Tailer was defending me.

    WSC, please check your email and let me know when you can respond. Thanks and much appreciated.

    not sure what meant by iron in fire comment but yes mustve misunderstood Tailer intention. see here post 42 and defend you there. and other times as well as other cappers on here that get heckled for losing streaks

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=27&sub=100815497&page=2
     
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2010 - 9:43 AM ET #75

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMice:


    not sure what meant by iron in fire comment but yes mustve misunderstood Tailer intention. see here post 42 and defend you there. and other times as well as other cappers on here that get heckled for losing streaks

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=27?=100815497&page=2


    WhiteMice is good people in my book.

    Like you stated, I think Tailer's point was the same as yours. People love bashing people like me when I am on a cold streak but Tailer was stating that in fairness to me, why don't people talk about my good record the past 4 years instead of the one bad period.

    Thanks WM!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMice:


    not sure what meant by iron in fire comment but yes mustve misunderstood Tailer intention. see here post 42 and defend you there. and other times as well as other cappers on here that get heckled for losing streaks

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=27?=100815497&page=2


    WhiteMice is good people in my book.

    Like you stated, I think Tailer's point was the same as yours. People love bashing people like me when I am on a cold streak but Tailer was stating that in fairness to me, why don't people talk about my good record the past 4 years instead of the one bad period.

    Thanks WM!
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 753
    • PART DEUX 206
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,992
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,102
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,563
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,116
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,929
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,843

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.