@AllPaBaby
I'll never understand how soft everyone is in this forum ..it blows my mind how they can't just laugh at these douchebags and just continue to kill it
@AllPaBaby
I'll never understand how soft everyone is in this forum ..it blows my mind how they can't just laugh at these douchebags and just continue to kill it
@AllPaBaby
I'll never understand how soft everyone is in this forum ..it blows my mind how they can't just laugh at these douchebags and just continue to kill it
its a Covers employee, they harass the good posters so they end up leaving
its a Covers employee, they harass the good posters so they end up leaving
You clowns are unbelievable. The guy has hit more winners than probably all you whiners out together. He picks 1 bad game and you clowns come out of the woodwork!! Go back down into your parents basements and dry your eyes..
You clowns are unbelievable. The guy has hit more winners than probably all you whiners out together. He picks 1 bad game and you clowns come out of the woodwork!! Go back down into your parents basements and dry your eyes..
@SteamCave
Maybe I don't think so though, I think sometimes these type of runs
can hurt the board as much as they help. Not everyone gets involved when it's going good or jumps on to late. I play the same 200/300 per play so for me it's all the same in the long run. I know it's gonna balance out. A few years ago in the NBA I went 22-4 the last 26 plays . Then later on that same season I started off the playoffs like 10-2 or something like that. My point is I'll go on heaters in every sport but in the end it all balances out. I keep my units mostly the same hot or cold and either way the goal is 54-56% year end.
@SteamCave
Maybe I don't think so though, I think sometimes these type of runs
can hurt the board as much as they help. Not everyone gets involved when it's going good or jumps on to late. I play the same 200/300 per play so for me it's all the same in the long run. I know it's gonna balance out. A few years ago in the NBA I went 22-4 the last 26 plays . Then later on that same season I started off the playoffs like 10-2 or something like that. My point is I'll go on heaters in every sport but in the end it all balances out. I keep my units mostly the same hot or cold and either way the goal is 54-56% year end.
@collegeball
Keep posting sir, love to see your picks in the am.
ignore the fn b$tch a$$ haterz
Im tailing all year shooting for that 54-56%
you got an ally here
@collegeball
Keep posting sir, love to see your picks in the am.
ignore the fn b$tch a$$ haterz
Im tailing all year shooting for that 54-56%
you got an ally here
yeah.. I really don’t understand how this post gets attached to the penalty box. Collegeball never said anything wrong. Covers moderator should really give an explanation about this, or it would be really an abuse of power.
yeah.. I really don’t understand how this post gets attached to the penalty box. Collegeball never said anything wrong. Covers moderator should really give an explanation about this, or it would be really an abuse of power.
@collegeball
You are one of the very few cappers on this site who post an honest record and units. That alone earns my respect. Not to mention you win a lot!
@collegeball
You are one of the very few cappers on this site who post an honest record and units. That alone earns my respect. Not to mention you win a lot!
