MNF IS A FIXED GAME
MNF is the biggest F'N joke in the world...SOOOOO FIXED.
It should be called Monday Night Commercials and Some Football.
After what I saw last night, that was unbelievable.
MNF is the biggest F'N joke in the world...SOOOOO FIXED.
It should be called Monday Night Commercials and Some Football.
After what I saw last night, that was unbelievable.
MNF is the biggest F'N joke in the world...SOOOOO FIXED.
It should be called Monday Night Commercials and Some Football.
After what I saw last night, that was unbelievable.
I'm guessing you didn't bet on the Falcons then. If not, and if you knew it was fixed, why the hell not? Why not bet on something that is a sure thing to you?
Oh, I see... you didn't know beforehand that it was fixed. You didn't know which side it was fixed towards, is that it?
Then what difference does it make to you? It's still gambling to you. Sometimes the fix will go your way, and you bet on the right side, and sometimes it will go the other way. It all works even out in the end.
MNF is the biggest F'N joke in the world...SOOOOO FIXED.
It should be called Monday Night Commercials and Some Football.
After what I saw last night, that was unbelievable.
I'm guessing you didn't bet on the Falcons then. If not, and if you knew it was fixed, why the hell not? Why not bet on something that is a sure thing to you?
Oh, I see... you didn't know beforehand that it was fixed. You didn't know which side it was fixed towards, is that it?
Then what difference does it make to you? It's still gambling to you. Sometimes the fix will go your way, and you bet on the right side, and sometimes it will go the other way. It all works even out in the end.
I'm guessing you didn't bet on the Falcons then. If not, and if you knew it was fixed, why the hell not? Why not bet on something that is a sure thing to you?
Oh, I see... you didn't know beforehand that it was fixed. You didn't know which side it was fixed towards, is that it?
Then what difference does it make to you? It's still gambling to you. Sometimes the fix will go your way, and you bet on the right side, and sometimes it will go the other way. It all works even out in the end.
Just and FYI Douche, I actually bet the Game Over, the Second half Under and ATL in the Second Half, in case you didnt notice that has been the Trend in 4 of the last 6 MNF Games... and the guys I watched the games with bet the Falcons, and after the first half, I knew I was a winner....
To anyone who doesnt think Pro Sports are fixed are IDIOTS!
What happened with that ref from the NBA?
Do you really think a 19 second drive would have happened on the last NO Drive of the game, if it was played on a Sunday at 1pm?
Let me explain something to you Douchebags who thinks its not fixed...There were Like 10 Mac games like 3 years ago where known for being fixed...It got to the point where no one would even lay a line...2 years later, it comes out in the Papers that the players where busted FOR FIXING THE GAMES... I think it was Stocker Mcdougles brother or something...You can look it up...
To Ed Collins...Your 100% Right about just picking the right side, and while it might sicken me to even see that, my point is Pro Football is FIXED...
Can you D-bags explain the SEC Refs getting suspended this year?
Can you D-bags explain what happened in the Pitt/SD game last year? and why the last TD didnt count? Oh, we made a mistake... $69 Million doller swing in Vegas Pocket
Do you think the Ref from the NBA who got busted and actually came out and said it was more then just him, he and other Refs were fixing the games?
Why did the Ref almost knock out the QB Garcia in the South Carolina Game?
Hmmm...Coincidence...I dont think so...While Pro Sports are huge money makers, SPORTS BETTING IS BIGGER THEN ALL OF THEM
So if you really think that Sports Betting isnt fixed, then your the biggest idiots ever.
I'm guessing you didn't bet on the Falcons then. If not, and if you knew it was fixed, why the hell not? Why not bet on something that is a sure thing to you?
Oh, I see... you didn't know beforehand that it was fixed. You didn't know which side it was fixed towards, is that it?
Then what difference does it make to you? It's still gambling to you. Sometimes the fix will go your way, and you bet on the right side, and sometimes it will go the other way. It all works even out in the end.
Just and FYI Douche, I actually bet the Game Over, the Second half Under and ATL in the Second Half, in case you didnt notice that has been the Trend in 4 of the last 6 MNF Games... and the guys I watched the games with bet the Falcons, and after the first half, I knew I was a winner....
To anyone who doesnt think Pro Sports are fixed are IDIOTS!
What happened with that ref from the NBA?
Do you really think a 19 second drive would have happened on the last NO Drive of the game, if it was played on a Sunday at 1pm?
Let me explain something to you Douchebags who thinks its not fixed...There were Like 10 Mac games like 3 years ago where known for being fixed...It got to the point where no one would even lay a line...2 years later, it comes out in the Papers that the players where busted FOR FIXING THE GAMES... I think it was Stocker Mcdougles brother or something...You can look it up...
To Ed Collins...Your 100% Right about just picking the right side, and while it might sicken me to even see that, my point is Pro Football is FIXED...
Can you D-bags explain the SEC Refs getting suspended this year?
Can you D-bags explain what happened in the Pitt/SD game last year? and why the last TD didnt count? Oh, we made a mistake... $69 Million doller swing in Vegas Pocket
Do you think the Ref from the NBA who got busted and actually came out and said it was more then just him, he and other Refs were fixing the games?
Why did the Ref almost knock out the QB Garcia in the South Carolina Game?
Hmmm...Coincidence...I dont think so...While Pro Sports are huge money makers, SPORTS BETTING IS BIGGER THEN ALL OF THEM
So if you really think that Sports Betting isnt fixed, then your the biggest idiots ever.
All the major sports are fixed, nobody will admit it because the thought is to scary but you still have a 50/50 shot of being on the right side. Just use logic and u will win 60% of your plays. Example : Atlanta just had gotten blown out by Dallas so naturally New Orleans is better than Dallas so the perception would be take New Orleans. Wrong If I said week one New Orleans would be giving Atlanta 12pts everybody would take Atlanta the line was inflated Think in those terms and everyone will be profitable.
All the major sports are fixed, nobody will admit it because the thought is to scary but you still have a 50/50 shot of being on the right side. Just use logic and u will win 60% of your plays. Example : Atlanta just had gotten blown out by Dallas so naturally New Orleans is better than Dallas so the perception would be take New Orleans. Wrong If I said week one New Orleans would be giving Atlanta 12pts everybody would take Atlanta the line was inflated Think in those terms and everyone will be profitable.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
