• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    My GOY is TODAY

    «First Previous 123
    dcmc34f
    jjnow
    JicJac
    mcgrumpy247
    Kurshka
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8047
    Posts: 65
    «First Previous 123
     
    dcmc34f
    dcmc34f
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 5363
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 8:09 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by jjnow:

    That crow tastes a lot better now. Thanks for the comments about my deceased mother and the rest who had something negative to say. By the way I bought the half to bring it to 2 for those who bashed me for that.When I win I don't celebrate and when I lose I don't cry.I wanted to wait but everyone wanted to fade me so I gave it up early now I wish I didn't because I don't want to see anyone lose.I know I got lucky or the game was fixed or whatever you come up with..Best of luck to all.

    JJ
    If you're such a betting connoisseur. Then why did you make a post saying that you lost when the game was still going on? Post #49. A real gambler knows anything that can happen, will happen. And the game is not OVER, until it's ACTUALLY OVER.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jjnow:

    That crow tastes a lot better now. Thanks for the comments about my deceased mother and the rest who had something negative to say. By the way I bought the half to bring it to 2 for those who bashed me for that.When I win I don't celebrate and when I lose I don't cry.I wanted to wait but everyone wanted to fade me so I gave it up early now I wish I didn't because I don't want to see anyone lose.I know I got lucky or the game was fixed or whatever you come up with..Best of luck to all.

    JJ
    If you're such a betting connoisseur. Then why did you make a post saying that you lost when the game was still going on? Post #49. A real gambler knows anything that can happen, will happen. And the game is not OVER, until it's ACTUALLY OVER.
     
    jjnow
    jjnow
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2000
    Posts: 695
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 8:12 PM ET #52

    Thanks to those that were with me and yes I have a Top Play for tomorrow. No need to ask I'll send it to you now so you can get on it early.Best of luck to us.

    JJ
    Reply
    Thanks to those that were with me and yes I have a Top Play for tomorrow. No need to ask I'll send it to you now so you can get on it early.Best of luck to us.

    JJ
     
    dcmc34f
    dcmc34f
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 5363
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 8:22 PM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by jjnow:

    Thanks to those that were with me and yes I have a Top Play for tomorrow. No need to ask I'll send it to you now so you can get on it early.Best of luck to us.

    JJ
    Why did you claim a loss when the game wasn't over with yet?????
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jjnow:

    Thanks to those that were with me and yes I have a Top Play for tomorrow. No need to ask I'll send it to you now so you can get on it early.Best of luck to us.

    JJ
    Why did you claim a loss when the game wasn't over with yet?????
     
    jjnow
    jjnow
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2000
    Posts: 695
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 8:27 PM ET #54

    Because the odds were 60-40 they would get a FG and 90-10 that they would get the TD. Plus I'm a realist and don't hope for miracles. I had GB winning by 13 but I guess miracles do happen. Best of luck to you with your plays.

    JJ
    Reply
    Because the odds were 60-40 they would get a FG and 90-10 that they would get the TD. Plus I'm a realist and don't hope for miracles. I had GB winning by 13 but I guess miracles do happen. Best of luck to you with your plays.

    JJ
     
    dcmc34f
    dcmc34f
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 5363
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 8:52 PM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by jjnow:

    Because the odds were 60-40 they would get a FG and 90-10 that they would get the TD. Plus I'm a realist and don't hope for miracles. I had GB winning by 13 but I guess miracles do happen. Best of luck to you with your plays.

    JJ
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jjnow:

    Because the odds were 60-40 they would get a FG and 90-10 that they would get the TD. Plus I'm a realist and don't hope for miracles. I had GB winning by 13 but I guess miracles do happen. Best of luck to you with your plays.

    JJ
     
    jjnow
    jjnow
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2000
    Posts: 695
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:21 PM ET #56

    Thanks DC. With 49 seconds left I left the room and marked it as a loss. Stranger things happen but they usually dont go my way. Once again Best of luck to you.

    JJ
    Reply
    Thanks DC. With 49 seconds left I left the room and marked it as a loss. Stranger things happen but they usually dont go my way. Once again Best of luck to you.

    JJ
     
    JicJac
    JicJac
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 5229
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:43 PM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    Juice is it -
    Plain and simple.
    Anyone who says they are "retired " with the money they earn off sports betting and plays parlays, RR or teasers, is simply a liar.


     

    There is no better statement than that one!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    Juice is it -
    Plain and simple.
    Anyone who says they are "retired " with the money they earn off sports betting and plays parlays, RR or teasers, is simply a liar.


     

    There is no better statement than that one!

     
    jjnow
    jjnow
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2000
    Posts: 695
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 9:57 PM ET #58

    Should have posted my Key RR Parlay to show you that they can be hit and when they are they pay very well. BTW , I caught it today with GB as my key. But I have nothing to prove so say what you will. Best of luck to you and you bet like you want and I'll do the same.Happy Holidays while I'll be celebrating in Vegas at the Bellagio.

    JJ
    Reply
    Should have posted my Key RR Parlay to show you that they can be hit and when they are they pay very well. BTW , I caught it today with GB as my key. But I have nothing to prove so say what you will. Best of luck to you and you bet like you want and I'll do the same.Happy Holidays while I'll be celebrating in Vegas at the Bellagio.

    JJ
     
    jjnow
    jjnow
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2000
    Posts: 695
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 10:02 PM ET #59

    After 25 years of gambling which I consider investing I should be able to live on my winnings cause I treat it like a business.

    JJ
    Reply
    After 25 years of gambling which I consider investing I should be able to live on my winnings cause I treat it like a business.

    JJ
     
    mcgrumpy247
    mcgrumpy247
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 255
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 10:20 PM ET #60

    Good job jj!!!
    Reply
    Good job jj!!!
     
    mcgrumpy247
    mcgrumpy247
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 255
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 10:21 PM ET #61

    What's tomorrow's lock jj bro???
    Reply
    What's tomorrow's lock jj bro???
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2013 - 10:41 PM ET #62

    I don't post games often but when I do all the Sport Books take the game off the board. 

    Yeah I'm that good. 
    Reply
    I don't post games often but when I do all the Sport Books take the game off the board. 

    Yeah I'm that good. 
     
    jjnow
    jjnow
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2000
    Posts: 695
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2013 - 7:10 AM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by mcgrumpy247:

    What's tomorrow's lock jj bro???

    mcgrumpy I don't use PM's to send the plays to my followers but you seem sincere so you can get it or all the plays I release if you want.It's not as strong as GB as I use a 2 - 7 unit rating but I have it at a 95% chance of winning which will be a 6* play. PM me and include an e-mail addy so I can add you to the list to get all my plays and I'll be happy to send them to you.And don't worry I don't share e-mail addys with anyone so it will stay private and for my use only.to send you plays.I'm no tout so you will never be asked for $$$

    JJ
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgrumpy247:

    What's tomorrow's lock jj bro???

    mcgrumpy I don't use PM's to send the plays to my followers but you seem sincere so you can get it or all the plays I release if you want.It's not as strong as GB as I use a 2 - 7 unit rating but I have it at a 95% chance of winning which will be a 6* play. PM me and include an e-mail addy so I can add you to the list to get all my plays and I'll be happy to send them to you.And don't worry I don't share e-mail addys with anyone so it will stay private and for my use only.to send you plays.I'm no tout so you will never be asked for $$$

    JJ
     
    jjnow
    jjnow
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2000
    Posts: 695
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2013 - 7:46 AM ET #64

    Contest - Hall of Fame

    2001 Season Champions


    I hope this is enough proof that I won this contest.




     
    NCAAFWinnerPrizeRecordPctUnits
    Full Seasonjjnow534-397-1657.36%+48190
    Reply

    Contest - Hall of Fame

    2001 Season Champions


    I hope this is enough proof that I won this contest.




     
    NCAAFWinnerPrizeRecordPctUnits
    Full Seasonjjnow534-397-1657.36%+48190
     
     
    jjnow
    jjnow
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2000
    Posts: 695
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2013 - 7:54 AM ET #65

    I'm sure though that some will still call me a liar. Like I said I'm no liar and no God. Instead of looking folks just bashed me and had some cruel things to say. Best regards and Good Luck with all your plays.
    Reply
    I'm sure though that some will still call me a liar. Like I said I'm no liar and no God. Instead of looking folks just bashed me and had some cruel things to say. Best regards and Good Luck with all your plays.
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,275
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,457
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,645
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,125
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.