I am surprised they didnt PM you, did u check PM's
SecondAgain is now posting at the new place....
I didnt know that, but I googled and it is
also aircraft
I'm guessing ship and rail too
That's for commercial aircraft ![]()
.... it's a passenger list ![]()
I didnt know that, but I googled and it is
also aircraft
I'm guessing ship and rail too
That's for commercial aircraft ![]()
.... it's a passenger list ![]()
I am surprised they didnt PM you, did u check PM's
no messages what so ever from any of my internet friends.
complete and utter abandonment...excuse me while i pull this knife from my spinal cord
![]()
I am surprised they didnt PM you, did u check PM's
no messages what so ever from any of my internet friends.
complete and utter abandonment...excuse me while i pull this knife from my spinal cord
![]()
I have to file when flying with a passenger(s) not just alone
I have to file when flying with a passenger(s) not just alone
I did miss that thread...havent been online except for a few seconds here and there since Sunday
What is an FAA approval number ?
I file flight plans, but, don't think for a second I will give you the tail number of the plane, the flight plan that was issued or the manifest...
I don't need another stalker
You don't file flight plans. They are assigned.
How else do you think aircraft disasters are averted. The FAA assigns your flight plan based on the 1) military and 2) commercial flights within the same airspace at the projected same time.
Flight numbers are provided for every flight plan. That is how you identify your flight. Flights are never identified by the plane number (think about the reasons why) So how about this---just give me the first 3 and last 3 numbers, which coincide with where the flight took-off and landed. ![]()
I did miss that thread...havent been online except for a few seconds here and there since Sunday
What is an FAA approval number ?
I file flight plans, but, don't think for a second I will give you the tail number of the plane, the flight plan that was issued or the manifest...
I don't need another stalker
You don't file flight plans. They are assigned.
How else do you think aircraft disasters are averted. The FAA assigns your flight plan based on the 1) military and 2) commercial flights within the same airspace at the projected same time.
Flight numbers are provided for every flight plan. That is how you identify your flight. Flights are never identified by the plane number (think about the reasons why) So how about this---just give me the first 3 and last 3 numbers, which coincide with where the flight took-off and landed. ![]()
That's for commercial aircraft ![]()
.... it's a passenger list ![]()
I cant speak for commercial aircraft, I fly fixed wing, single prop or multi prop, retractable or fixed landing gear
I took a multi engine up to Frederick ( with 3 other people onboard )
That's for commercial aircraft ![]()
.... it's a passenger list ![]()
I cant speak for commercial aircraft, I fly fixed wing, single prop or multi prop, retractable or fixed landing gear
I took a multi engine up to Frederick ( with 3 other people onboard )
You don't file flight plans. They are assigned.
How else do you think aircraft disasters are averted. The FAA assigns your flight plan based on the 1) military and 2) commercial flights within the same airspace at the projected same time.
Flight numbers are provided for every flight plan. That is how you identify your flight. Flights are never identified by the plane number (think about the reasons why) So how about this---just give me the first 3 and last 3 numbers, which coincide with where the flight took-off and landed. ![]()
How would the faa know I wanted to go from Daytona to Frederick
crystal ball?
You don't file flight plans. They are assigned.
How else do you think aircraft disasters are averted. The FAA assigns your flight plan based on the 1) military and 2) commercial flights within the same airspace at the projected same time.
Flight numbers are provided for every flight plan. That is how you identify your flight. Flights are never identified by the plane number (think about the reasons why) So how about this---just give me the first 3 and last 3 numbers, which coincide with where the flight took-off and landed. ![]()
How would the faa know I wanted to go from Daytona to Frederick
crystal ball?
you are really showing your lack of knowledge
How would the faa know I wanted to go from Daytona to Frederick
crystal ball?
Better idea, Mr. Pilot. Why don't your tell us how you received your flight plan? This will be good for some serious laughs. ![]()
you are really showing your lack of knowledge
How would the faa know I wanted to go from Daytona to Frederick
crystal ball?
Better idea, Mr. Pilot. Why don't your tell us how you received your flight plan? This will be good for some serious laughs. ![]()
Ehow? Awesome. ![]()
Hey, did you know any of us could buy a plane and call the FAA and say "I am flying from FL to MD." Its that easy. No terrorism or accident concerns. In Bob world. Awesome. ![]()
Ehow? Awesome. ![]()
Hey, did you know any of us could buy a plane and call the FAA and say "I am flying from FL to MD." Its that easy. No terrorism or accident concerns. In Bob world. Awesome. ![]()
no messages what so ever from any of my internet friends.
complete and utter abandonment...excuse me while i pull this knife from my spinal cord
![]()
maybe put your email addy in your spaces, so people other than "friends" could contact you
no messages what so ever from any of my internet friends.
complete and utter abandonment...excuse me while i pull this knife from my spinal cord
![]()
maybe put your email addy in your spaces, so people other than "friends" could contact you
APK likes his home at covers
Look at how this thread alone has more action than any others today
APK is very popular
APK likes his home at covers
Look at how this thread alone has more action than any others today
APK is very popular
I wasnt turned down, APK was emailed by 5 seperate people
APK likes his home at covers
Look at how this thread alone has more action than any others today
APK is very popular
You're as popular as the willnot in my arse.
I wasnt turned down, APK was emailed by 5 seperate people
APK likes his home at covers
Look at how this thread alone has more action than any others today
APK is very popular
You're as popular as the willnot in my arse.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,734
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,832
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- PART DEUX 286
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,716
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,504
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
