• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Some clown in the NFL Forum just posted this Stat

    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
    montedamastiff
    The Giant
    SecondAgain
    lbcake
    Greyhound
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1022
    Posts: 152
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 12:20 AM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

    I've forgotten more about money management then you know.

    But, the hypocrisy of some people who jumped on Hounds back over theat thread is laughable.

    I defy you to go find somewhere, except a SAF, were I would ever say a negative comment about a guy losing.  I take that shit serious. I can't speak for everyone, but I think it is way out of line even on an Internet message board.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

    I've forgotten more about money management then you know.

    But, the hypocrisy of some people who jumped on Hounds back over theat thread is laughable.

    I defy you to go find somewhere, except a SAF, were I would ever say a negative comment about a guy losing.  I take that shit serious. I can't speak for everyone, but I think it is way out of line even on an Internet message board.
     
    The Giant
    The Giant
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2000
    Posts: 21183
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 12:21 AM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by Greyhound:

     

    The gambling code says don't bash a guy for losing.    That's not what I did.    I gave DAD some good advice.     I was bashing you fuckers who came in that thread and gave me shit for giving DAD that advice.

    And by the way,   if the gambling code says don't bash a guy when they lose,  how come you assholes always come in my GreyhoundSports threads and give me a hard time when I lose.    

    I can't speak for others, but I've never bashed you for a losing pick.

    There are so many other things to ridicule you about.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyhound:

     

    The gambling code says don't bash a guy for losing.    That's not what I did.    I gave DAD some good advice.     I was bashing you fuckers who came in that thread and gave me shit for giving DAD that advice.

    And by the way,   if the gambling code says don't bash a guy when they lose,  how come you assholes always come in my GreyhoundSports threads and give me a hard time when I lose.    

    I can't speak for others, but I've never bashed you for a losing pick.

    There are so many other things to ridicule you about.

     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 12:24 AM ET #53

    I'm a second generation degenerate.  My father would of beat my ass for ever doing that.    Gay jokes,ballbusting. I'm all for it.
    Reply
    I'm a second generation degenerate.  My father would of beat my ass for ever doing that.    Gay jokes,ballbusting. I'm all for it.
     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 12:24 AM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    I defy you to go find somewhere, except a SAF, were I would ever say a negative comment about a guy losing.  I take that shit serious. I can't speak for everyone, but I think it is way out of line even on an Internet message board.

    I wasn't talking about yourself or many others in this thread, but the hypocrites who bash others for losing, but cry like bitches when you say something to them

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    I defy you to go find somewhere, except a SAF, were I would ever say a negative comment about a guy losing.  I take that shit serious. I can't speak for everyone, but I think it is way out of line even on an Internet message board.

    I wasn't talking about yourself or many others in this thread, but the hypocrites who bash others for losing, but cry like bitches when you say something to them

     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 12:29 AM ET #55

    Hypocrites here no doubt about it.  But if your here and you gamble, you should not bash or post comments about a guy losing.   What's worse is someone who doesn't gamble and bashes someone who does.    I got few morals but that is one.
    Reply
    Hypocrites here no doubt about it.  But if your here and you gamble, you should not bash or post comments about a guy losing.   What's worse is someone who doesn't gamble and bashes someone who does.    I got few morals but that is one.
     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 12:30 AM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant:

    I can't speak for others, but I've never bashed you for a losing pick.

    There are so many other things to ridicule you about.

    Exactly

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant:

    I can't speak for others, but I've never bashed you for a losing pick.

    There are so many other things to ridicule you about.

    Exactly

     
    lbcake
    lbcake
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 27074
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 12:32 AM ET #57

    Here's a LINK to a statfox sports feed. It's not as in depth though.
    Reply
    Here's a LINK to a statfox sports feed. It's not as in depth though.
     
    Greyhound
    Greyhound
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 22305
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 12:36 AM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    Hypocrites here no doubt about it.  But if your here and you gamble, you should not bash or post comments about a guy losing.   What's worse is someone who doesn't gamble and bashes someone who does.    I got few morals but that is one.

     

    Monte, how fuckin stupid are you?   

    This is what I told DAD........

    "You've been on a nice run, take a few weeks off and chill out and then start betting again"

     

    How is that bashing a guy for losing?    

    And please tell me what my first name is before you claim that I don't bet.        What's my first name Monte?    You know so much about me you should know that.    I'm waiting for your answer.   

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    Hypocrites here no doubt about it.  But if your here and you gamble, you should not bash or post comments about a guy losing.   What's worse is someone who doesn't gamble and bashes someone who does.    I got few morals but that is one.

     

    Monte, how fuckin stupid are you?   

    This is what I told DAD........

    "You've been on a nice run, take a few weeks off and chill out and then start betting again"

     

    How is that bashing a guy for losing?    

    And please tell me what my first name is before you claim that I don't bet.        What's my first name Monte?    You know so much about me you should know that.    I'm waiting for your answer.   

     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 12:39 AM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by Greyhound:

    And please tell me what my first name is before you claim that I don't bet.        What's my first name Monte?  

    Elton?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyhound:

    And please tell me what my first name is before you claim that I don't bet.        What's my first name Monte?  

    Elton?

     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 12:46 AM ET #60

    I never said you didn't bet.     I said some people that do that and don't bet are worse.  I do not know what you bet, never asked you for a pick could careless.   
    For last time, a guy is betting 2 threads away even a comment indirectly about him losing is not the right thing to do.  Nothing wrong with your advice, good advice.  The guy has heard it from you and many other people.  He chooses not to listen.  End of that story.   Your first name is clueless, because you do not get it.  I have been around gamblers my whole life, it is wrong.  The guy lost don't bring up anything about him losing.   Wait all day for your first name, don't know it or care to.  You see nothing wrong with your post, then you are  an idiot.
    Reply
    I never said you didn't bet.     I said some people that do that and don't bet are worse.  I do not know what you bet, never asked you for a pick could careless.   
    For last time, a guy is betting 2 threads away even a comment indirectly about him losing is not the right thing to do.  Nothing wrong with your advice, good advice.  The guy has heard it from you and many other people.  He chooses not to listen.  End of that story.   Your first name is clueless, because you do not get it.  I have been around gamblers my whole life, it is wrong.  The guy lost don't bring up anything about him losing.   Wait all day for your first name, don't know it or care to.  You see nothing wrong with your post, then you are  an idiot.
     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 12:48 AM ET #61

    I can't wait for this response.
    Reply
    I can't wait for this response.
     
    Greyhound
    Greyhound
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 22305
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 12:51 AM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    I never said you didn't bet.     I said some people that do that and don't bet are worse.  I do not know what you bet, never asked you for a pick could careless.   
    For last time, a guy is betting 2 threads away even a comment indirectly about him losing is not the right thing to do.  Nothing wrong with your advice, good advice.  The guy has heard it from you and many other people.  He chooses not to listen.  End of that story.   Your first name is clueless, because you do not get it.  I have been around gamblers my whole life, it is wrong.  The guy lost don't bring up anything about him losing.   Wait all day for your first name, don't know it or care to.  You see nothing wrong with your post, then you are  an idiot.

     

     

    You're a moron and I'm glad you don't acknowledge me anymore.      

    And in the future why don't you just stay out of any business between me and DAD because he doesn't seem to have any problem with me.   

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    I never said you didn't bet.     I said some people that do that and don't bet are worse.  I do not know what you bet, never asked you for a pick could careless.   
    For last time, a guy is betting 2 threads away even a comment indirectly about him losing is not the right thing to do.  Nothing wrong with your advice, good advice.  The guy has heard it from you and many other people.  He chooses not to listen.  End of that story.   Your first name is clueless, because you do not get it.  I have been around gamblers my whole life, it is wrong.  The guy lost don't bring up anything about him losing.   Wait all day for your first name, don't know it or care to.  You see nothing wrong with your post, then you are  an idiot.

     

     

    You're a moron and I'm glad you don't acknowledge me anymore.      

    And in the future why don't you just stay out of any business between me and DAD because he doesn't seem to have any problem with me.   

     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 12:55 AM ET #63

    Go where and when I want to    You don't understand gambling etiquette and I'm the moron.  
    Reply
    Go where and when I want to    You don't understand gambling etiquette and I'm the moron.  
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 12:58 AM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

    Elton?

    I was gonna say Phillipe
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

    Elton?

    I was gonna say Phillipe
     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 1:12 AM ET #65

    What is going on here?
     
    When is the LSU game?
     
     
    Reply
    What is going on here?
     
    When is the LSU game?
     
     
     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 1:14 AM ET #66

    Shrimp, I heard you made an itinerary for Friday.
    Reply
    Shrimp, I heard you made an itinerary for Friday.
     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 1:15 AM ET #67

    Oklahoma lined dropped to 6.5
     
    Georgia at -12
     
    LSU at +6
     
     
    Reply
    Oklahoma lined dropped to 6.5
     
    Georgia at -12
     
    LSU at +6
     
     
     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 1:17 AM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    Shrimp, I heard you made an itinerary for Friday.

    For sure !!!!  Will a few beers on Friday work?

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    Shrimp, I heard you made an itinerary for Friday.

    For sure !!!!  Will a few beers on Friday work?

     

     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 1:18 AM ET #69

    Friday will be "meet and greet".........

    Saturday will be CHAOS !!!!

    You will be surrounded by Georgia and Florida people. 

    How many Knowshon jerseys you got?  Bring them all !!!

     

    Reply

    Friday will be "meet and greet".........

    Saturday will be CHAOS !!!!

    You will be surrounded by Georgia and Florida people. 

    How many Knowshon jerseys you got?  Bring them all !!!

     

     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 1:20 AM ET #70

    Please tell me you will be wearing some Knowshon Red !!!!
     
     
    No offense to the Florida crew but they aren't gonna make it through this weekend.  LSU in three days !!!!!
    Reply
    Please tell me you will be wearing some Knowshon Red !!!!
     
     
    No offense to the Florida crew but they aren't gonna make it through this weekend.  LSU in three days !!!!!
     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 1:21 AM ET #71

    Yeah meeting BR for pops on Friday, landing at 4:30.
    Reply
    Yeah meeting BR for pops on Friday, landing at 4:30.
     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 1:22 AM ET #72

    that weekend has trouble written all over it
    Reply
    that weekend has trouble written all over it
     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 1:22 AM ET #73

    I was thinking about it.  He really is a great kid.  
    Reply
    I was thinking about it.  He really is a great kid.  
     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 1:24 AM ET #74

    It's a cross between degenerate gamblers,sideshow freaks and drunks.
    Reply
    It's a cross between degenerate gamblers,sideshow freaks and drunks.
     
     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2008 - 1:28 AM ET #75

    4:30 is absolutely PERFECT !!!!

    What kind of foods and beverages do you like?

     

    Reply

    4:30 is absolutely PERFECT !!!!

    What kind of foods and beverages do you like?

     

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,917
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,203
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,840
    • PART DEUX 296
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 476
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,029
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,615

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.