• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    THE $900,000 USC BET!

    1234 Next Last»
    Capppro69
    TxRangers
    SoFlo954
    njsupreme1
    MrFreedo
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2350
    Posts: 85
    1234 Next Last»
     
    Capppro69
    Capppro69
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2019
    Posts: 2320
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2022 - 5:57 PM ET #1

    It seems like every time I see this with the exception of Mattress Mack this year, It ends bad! LOL. I'm thinking Caesars is not going to be paying this out, with that being said. UTAH+2.5 GLTAclover

    "When you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life"
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    It seems like every time I see this with the exception of Mattress Mack this year, It ends bad! LOL. I'm thinking Caesars is not going to be paying this out, with that being said. UTAH+2.5 GLTAclover

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2022 - 8:21 PM ET #2

    Why are you lying? Why are you wasting your time on this website lying to people?? You must not have a life, a girlfriend, a dog, cat or anything?? For you to waste your time telling people and covers you have $900,000 on this game. No One believes you, everyone is laughing at you. But hey, you don't mind. But please answer my question. Why are you lying? Because you don't have $900,000 on this game. I'll wait for you answer . Thank you 

    Reply

    Why are you lying? Why are you wasting your time on this website lying to people?? You must not have a life, a girlfriend, a dog, cat or anything?? For you to waste your time telling people and covers you have $900,000 on this game. No One believes you, everyone is laughing at you. But hey, you don't mind. But please answer my question. Why are you lying? Because you don't have $900,000 on this game. I'll wait for you answer . Thank you 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2022 - 8:21 PM ET #3

    Why are you lying dude???

    Reply

    Why are you lying dude???

     
    SoFlo954
    SoFlo954
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 163
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2022 - 8:44 PM ET #4

    Yall are illiterate. He didn't say he put 900k he said he heard of a 900k bet and is betting against it. 

    Reply

    Yall are illiterate. He didn't say he put 900k he said he heard of a 900k bet and is betting against it. 

     
    SoFlo954
    SoFlo954
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 163
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2022 - 8:44 PM ET #5

    Yall are illiterate. He didn't say he put 900k he said he heard of a 900k bet and is betting against it. 

    Reply

    Yall are illiterate. He didn't say he put 900k he said he heard of a 900k bet and is betting against it. 

     
    njsupreme1
    njsupreme1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 2754
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2022 - 8:49 PM ET #6

    @TxRangers

     You owe the OP an apology.

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     You owe the OP an apology.

     
    MrFreedo
    MrFreedo
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2017
    Posts: 9284
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2022 - 9:58 PM ET #7

    @TxRangers

    A $900,000 wager was placed at Caesars on the USC money-line earlier in the week. Very public info…

    to win 1u unless noted
    Reply

    @TxRangers

    A $900,000 wager was placed at Caesars on the USC money-line earlier in the week. Very public info…

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24441
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2022 - 10:08 PM ET #8

    OJ Simpson.....an_bounce

    Reply

    OJ Simpson.....an_bounce

     
    ABLP0609
    ABLP0609
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 1392
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2022 - 10:09 PM ET #9

    I will be on USC $50 . They should win this one 

    Reply

    I will be on USC $50 . They should win this one 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2022 - 12:12 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by njsupreme1:

    @TxRangers  You owe the OP an apology.
    I don't owe anyone an apology. The way I understood it, he had 900,000 on Utah. That's how I read it. And if I read it wrong, it was because he didn't make it clear enough. GL

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by njsupreme1:

    @TxRangers  You owe the OP an apology.
    I don't owe anyone an apology. The way I understood it, he had 900,000 on Utah. That's how I read it. And if I read it wrong, it was because he didn't make it clear enough. GL

     
    wchen27
    wchen27
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 223
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2022 - 12:17 AM ET #11

    @TxRangers

    The way I understand it, you have poor comprehension. And no, I don’t owe anyone an apology

    Reply

    @TxRangers

    The way I understand it, you have poor comprehension. And no, I don’t owe anyone an apology

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2022 - 12:24 AM ET #12

    @TxRangers

     Go back to 4th grade and learn reading comprehension!!!!!!!   new_moj_sad

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Go back to 4th grade and learn reading comprehension!!!!!!!   new_moj_sad

     
    Bluepicks
    Bluepicks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 40
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2022 - 1:07 AM ET #13

    @wchen27

     Uh yeah it was pretty easy to understand. I agree with you 

    Reply

    @wchen27

     Uh yeah it was pretty easy to understand. I agree with you 

     
    njsupreme1
    njsupreme1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 2754
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2022 - 1:11 AM ET #14

    Texas....cmon...man up.....say it....I was....I was Wrrrrroooo....I was wrrrrooonnnngggggg.

    Reply

    Texas....cmon...man up.....say it....I was....I was Wrrrrroooo....I was wrrrrooonnnngggggg.

     
    tiptnk
    tiptnk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 3116
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2022 - 4:14 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    Quote Originally Posted by njsupreme1: @TxRangers  You owe the OP an apology. I don't owe anyone an apology. The way I understood it, he had 900,000 on Utah. That's how I read it. And if I read it wrong, it was because he didn't make it clear enough. GL

     

    Apology or not , you misunderstood the post . He is betting against a 900,000 dlls bet on USC ML . He is betting UTAH +2.5 and did not said how much he's betting on it . It is perfectly clear to understand man . Maybe you didnt read it clear enough .

    BOL peace_5

    God , Family and beer . That's all that matters
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    Quote Originally Posted by njsupreme1: @TxRangers  You owe the OP an apology. I don't owe anyone an apology. The way I understood it, he had 900,000 on Utah. That's how I read it. And if I read it wrong, it was because he didn't make it clear enough. GL

     

    Apology or not , you misunderstood the post . He is betting against a 900,000 dlls bet on USC ML . He is betting UTAH +2.5 and did not said how much he's betting on it . It is perfectly clear to understand man . Maybe you didnt read it clear enough .

    BOL peace_5

     
    caveman8
    caveman8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 370
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2022 - 6:39 AM ET #16

    @TxRangers

     Thread title…

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Thread title…

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2022 - 8:20 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34:

    @TxRangers  Go back to 4th grade and learn reading comprehension!!!!!!!
    yeah right. Believe me, I'm smarter than you are. Believe it

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34:

    @TxRangers  Go back to 4th grade and learn reading comprehension!!!!!!!
    yeah right. Believe me, I'm smarter than you are. Believe it

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2022 - 8:20 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by wchen27:

    @TxRangersThe way I understand it, you have poor comprehension. And no, I don’t owe anyone an apology
    you make no sense at all.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wchen27:

    @TxRangersThe way I understand it, you have poor comprehension. And no, I don’t owe anyone an apology
    you make no sense at all.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2022 - 8:25 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by tiptnk:

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers: Quote Originally Posted by njsupreme1: @TxRangers  You owe the OP an apology. I don't owe anyone an apology. The way I understood it, he had 900,000 on Utah. That's how I read it. And if I read it wrong, it was because he didn't make it clear enough. GL   Apology or not , you misunderstood the post . He is betting against a 900,000 dlls bet on USC ML . He is betting UTAH +2.5 and did not said how much he's betting on it . It is perfectly clear to understand man . Maybe you didnt read it clear enough . BOL
    where did  he say he was betting AGAINST a $900,000 wager. Show me? I'll listen to you. I deal in absolutes. Facts. And that's 100% axiomatic. So show me where he said he is betting AGAINST a $900,000 wager

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tiptnk:

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers: Quote Originally Posted by njsupreme1: @TxRangers  You owe the OP an apology. I don't owe anyone an apology. The way I understood it, he had 900,000 on Utah. That's how I read it. And if I read it wrong, it was because he didn't make it clear enough. GL   Apology or not , you misunderstood the post . He is betting against a 900,000 dlls bet on USC ML . He is betting UTAH +2.5 and did not said how much he's betting on it . It is perfectly clear to understand man . Maybe you didnt read it clear enough . BOL
    where did  he say he was betting AGAINST a $900,000 wager. Show me? I'll listen to you. I deal in absolutes. Facts. And that's 100% axiomatic. So show me where he said he is betting AGAINST a $900,000 wager

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2022 - 8:27 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    Quote Originally Posted by tiptnk: Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers: Quote Originally Posted by njsupreme1: @TxRangers  You owe the OP an apology. I don't owe anyone an apology. The way I understood it, he had 900,000 on Utah. That's how I read it. And if I read it wrong, it was because he didn't make it clear enough. GL   Apology or not , you misunderstood the post . He is betting against a 900,000 dlls bet on USC ML . He is betting UTAH +2.5 and did not said how much he's betting on it . It is perfectly clear to understand man . Maybe you didnt read it clear enough . BOL where did  he say he was betting AGAINST a $900,000 wager. Show me? I'll listen to you. I deal in absolutes. Facts. And that's 100% axiomatic. So show me where he said he is betting AGAINST a $900,000 wager
    "perfectly clear to understand". That's hilarious. But again, show me. Where does he say he's going AGAINST a $900,000 wager??

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    Quote Originally Posted by tiptnk: Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers: Quote Originally Posted by njsupreme1: @TxRangers  You owe the OP an apology. I don't owe anyone an apology. The way I understood it, he had 900,000 on Utah. That's how I read it. And if I read it wrong, it was because he didn't make it clear enough. GL   Apology or not , you misunderstood the post . He is betting against a 900,000 dlls bet on USC ML . He is betting UTAH +2.5 and did not said how much he's betting on it . It is perfectly clear to understand man . Maybe you didnt read it clear enough . BOL where did  he say he was betting AGAINST a $900,000 wager. Show me? I'll listen to you. I deal in absolutes. Facts. And that's 100% axiomatic. So show me where he said he is betting AGAINST a $900,000 wager
    "perfectly clear to understand". That's hilarious. But again, show me. Where does he say he's going AGAINST a $900,000 wager??

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2022 - 8:33 AM ET #21

    You guys probably even think mattress Mack made money off of his $10 million to win $76 wager on the Astros?? Hilarious. Nope, he actually lost money by winning the bet. And guys have no idea what I'm talking about. But it's a 100% fact, mattress Mack lost money from winning that bet.

    Reply

    You guys probably even think mattress Mack made money off of his $10 million to win $76 wager on the Astros?? Hilarious. Nope, he actually lost money by winning the bet. And guys have no idea what I'm talking about. But it's a 100% fact, mattress Mack lost money from winning that bet.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2022 - 8:44 AM ET #22

    Here's my bet guys. See if you understand it?  There's a $900,000 bet on USC - 2.5 at Caesars Palace, that never works unless your mattress Mack. I don't think Caesars will be able to pay this. I'm going AGAINST that bet. I'm taking Utah +2.5. good luck to all, and to all good luck. 

    Reply

    Here's my bet guys. See if you understand it?  There's a $900,000 bet on USC - 2.5 at Caesars Palace, that never works unless your mattress Mack. I don't think Caesars will be able to pay this. I'm going AGAINST that bet. I'm taking Utah +2.5. good luck to all, and to all good luck. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2022 - 8:50 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by SoFlo954:

    Yall are illiterate. He didn't say he put 900k he said he heard of a 900k bet and is betting against it.
    where did he say he was going AGAINST a 900k bet??? And what was the bet??? USC moneyline, USC - 2.5??? Over USC team total? Under USC team total? Over USC team total yards, first downs? Where did he mention what the bet  was?? He just said he was taking Utah +2.5. where did he say he was going AGAINST anything? You guys are hilarious. There's only a few ivy league gamblers on this website. And I'm one of them. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SoFlo954:

    Yall are illiterate. He didn't say he put 900k he said he heard of a 900k bet and is betting against it.
    where did he say he was going AGAINST a 900k bet??? And what was the bet??? USC moneyline, USC - 2.5??? Over USC team total? Under USC team total? Over USC team total yards, first downs? Where did he mention what the bet  was?? He just said he was taking Utah +2.5. where did he say he was going AGAINST anything? You guys are hilarious. There's only a few ivy league gamblers on this website. And I'm one of them. 

     
    FadeThePublic69
    FadeThePublic69
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2022
    Posts: 378
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2022 - 8:52 AM ET #24

    900K isnt anywhere close to what Mack bets.. This guy puts millions which pays out millions... 900K is only paying out 600K

    Reply

    900K isnt anywhere close to what Mack bets.. This guy puts millions which pays out millions... 900K is only paying out 600K

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2022 - 8:57 AM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeThePublic69:

    900K isnt anywhere close to what Mack bets.. This guy puts millions which pays out millions... 900K is only paying out 600K
    yep. You are correct. And actually mattress Mack doesn't gamble at all. All of his bets has an agenda behind it. They are all hedge bets going against his promotions at his store. If he doesn't have any promotions at his stores, he don't make any bets. People think he gambles, and he doesn't. All his bets are hedge bets against his promotions. And on his latest Astros bet, by winning the bet, he actually lost money. Now that's hilarious. It's true, but it's hilarious

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeThePublic69:

    900K isnt anywhere close to what Mack bets.. This guy puts millions which pays out millions... 900K is only paying out 600K
    yep. You are correct. And actually mattress Mack doesn't gamble at all. All of his bets has an agenda behind it. They are all hedge bets going against his promotions at his store. If he doesn't have any promotions at his stores, he don't make any bets. People think he gambles, and he doesn't. All his bets are hedge bets against his promotions. And on his latest Astros bet, by winning the bet, he actually lost money. Now that's hilarious. It's true, but it's hilarious

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,349
    • Friday 10/02/2026 908
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,438
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,276
    • PART DEUX 283
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,308
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,503
    • Week 5 Money 7,523
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,743
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,595

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.