• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    The Official "Ban the SAF" Thread

    12 Next Last»
    packersbackers
    El_Terrible
    sports_Network
    DruDowns
    StumpTownStu
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 519
    Posts: 32
    12 Next Last»
     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: May. 4, 2018 - 8:22 AM ET #1

    In accordance to covers manifesto, when someone is banned for whatever reason, they are not permitted to create a new account under a new username...this is what is commonly known as a SAF (a sad alias fuk). Most people who return as a SAF suffer from a wide variety of mental health issues...people like myself usually tend to encourage such folks to seek professional help in order to get their lives back on track, however most of these troubled souls are very sick and usually ignore good advice and carry on being a menace here to the covers community. SAFs, when not removed in a timely fashion by the mods, become a malignant cancer here and tend to cause unwanted and unnecessary drama, as its their sole purpose and intention to distract the covers community from focusing on beating their books and working together to find those hidden sports wagering gems.

    It is with great honor and pride to open this thread with the hopes that mods will monitor the goings on within this thread, where clear cut evidence shall be presented when we spot a distruptive SAF trying to create havoc on this site. Mods do a great job in finding these moles on their own, but sometimes they can use our help too, as we are the ones on the battlefields and the frontlines so we know how to spot the sneaky more devious ones first. 

    Lets keep this place clean of SAFs which are the viruses, bacteria, mold, cockroaches, maggots, and filth that simply dont belong here.

    So, if anyone believes they have spotted a SAF, feel free to provide a link or two with the relevant evidence connecting their original banned account to their current alias...its usually quite simple as these head cases repeat the same stories, lies, fairy tales, and almost always post in the same manner and fashion as their original banned account.

    I am sure some people reading this will think to themselves "what a dumb thread, who the fuk cares about SAFs? This is a public forum and anything goes"...my rebuttal to that type of thinking is that you are 99% right, this is a dumb thread, and no one should care about SAFs, and this indeed is the internet where anything should go, however without a minimum standard of rules being followed (ie. Covers manifesto), this place would be full anarchy where anything goes and would quickly shut down from the few bad apples allowed to roam free and ruining this place for all of us decent folks. Only the worst of the worst get banned here, it takes a special type of individual to get banned from a public forum, and for obvious reasons, once someone is banned, they should remain banned permanently.

    So, ignore or engage this thread as you see fit.

    I may or may not be a reallyhappy SAF spotting Robot, but one of my covers hobbies is to find them, and then have them zapped. With over a decade service in the Covers Peace Corps Training, i feel the time has come to do my part within the borders of this thread.

     

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    In accordance to covers manifesto, when someone is banned for whatever reason, they are not permitted to create a new account under a new username...this is what is commonly known as a SAF (a sad alias fuk). Most people who return as a SAF suffer from a wide variety of mental health issues...people like myself usually tend to encourage such folks to seek professional help in order to get their lives back on track, however most of these troubled souls are very sick and usually ignore good advice and carry on being a menace here to the covers community. SAFs, when not removed in a timely fashion by the mods, become a malignant cancer here and tend to cause unwanted and unnecessary drama, as its their sole purpose and intention to distract the covers community from focusing on beating their books and working together to find those hidden sports wagering gems.

    It is with great honor and pride to open this thread with the hopes that mods will monitor the goings on within this thread, where clear cut evidence shall be presented when we spot a distruptive SAF trying to create havoc on this site. Mods do a great job in finding these moles on their own, but sometimes they can use our help too, as we are the ones on the battlefields and the frontlines so we know how to spot the sneaky more devious ones first. 

    Lets keep this place clean of SAFs which are the viruses, bacteria, mold, cockroaches, maggots, and filth that simply dont belong here.

    So, if anyone believes they have spotted a SAF, feel free to provide a link or two with the relevant evidence connecting their original banned account to their current alias...its usually quite simple as these head cases repeat the same stories, lies, fairy tales, and almost always post in the same manner and fashion as their original banned account.

    I am sure some people reading this will think to themselves "what a dumb thread, who the fuk cares about SAFs? This is a public forum and anything goes"...my rebuttal to that type of thinking is that you are 99% right, this is a dumb thread, and no one should care about SAFs, and this indeed is the internet where anything should go, however without a minimum standard of rules being followed (ie. Covers manifesto), this place would be full anarchy where anything goes and would quickly shut down from the few bad apples allowed to roam free and ruining this place for all of us decent folks. Only the worst of the worst get banned here, it takes a special type of individual to get banned from a public forum, and for obvious reasons, once someone is banned, they should remain banned permanently.

    So, ignore or engage this thread as you see fit.

    I may or may not be a reallyhappy SAF spotting Robot, but one of my covers hobbies is to find them, and then have them zapped. With over a decade service in the Covers Peace Corps Training, i feel the time has come to do my part within the borders of this thread.

     

     
    El_Terrible
    El_Terrible
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2017
    Posts: 2208
    Posted: May. 4, 2018 - 10:14 AM ET #2

    I didn't read that whole thing, but I assume youre talking about me? I will say this, getting my respect isn't easy, you have to earn it. I may come off as a little rough around the edges but overall i'm a very great guy. I do have some respect for you guys and your dedication to the game, perhaps I haven't expressed that very well here and thats on me. I'm not perfect, but I try to get a little better everyday and I hope we can mend our fences, and possibly coexsist here and maybe even one day become friendly. Now..I grew up in Chicago and I don't like constant praising- I like honesty. You don't have to kiss my ash to be my friend. When i'm acting like an idiot, I don't mind friends pointing that out- my feelings don't get hurt and I use the information to get better. I realise from a lifetime of experience that most people are not like that- They like the pretense of a civilised society and never ever want to look in the mirror- I can be nicer, or not say anything at all. While you guys can just keep backing up dump trucks full of manure to dump on me, it doesnt bother me..I might even like it somes.  Like I said..I grew up with that kind of banter-

     

    Truce?

     

    And P.S. I'm none of those guys you think i am

    Reply

    I didn't read that whole thing, but I assume youre talking about me? I will say this, getting my respect isn't easy, you have to earn it. I may come off as a little rough around the edges but overall i'm a very great guy. I do have some respect for you guys and your dedication to the game, perhaps I haven't expressed that very well here and thats on me. I'm not perfect, but I try to get a little better everyday and I hope we can mend our fences, and possibly coexsist here and maybe even one day become friendly. Now..I grew up in Chicago and I don't like constant praising- I like honesty. You don't have to kiss my ash to be my friend. When i'm acting like an idiot, I don't mind friends pointing that out- my feelings don't get hurt and I use the information to get better. I realise from a lifetime of experience that most people are not like that- They like the pretense of a civilised society and never ever want to look in the mirror- I can be nicer, or not say anything at all. While you guys can just keep backing up dump trucks full of manure to dump on me, it doesnt bother me..I might even like it somes.  Like I said..I grew up with that kind of banter-

     

    Truce?

     

    And P.S. I'm none of those guys you think i am

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: May. 4, 2018 - 10:38 AM ET #3

    All I see is a whinning, snot nosed, attention seeking, lyin' troll, who can't communicate on an adult level with anyone..you've been caught in so many fuckin' lies it's pathetic..and you have the audacity to run the above commentary bullshitt by the forum? enjoy yourself...nobody gives a rats azz, your a wind up toy, entertainment for the bored, please, by all means continue, you might find a long needed friend...or a long lost identity, you may even figure out who you really are!

    to each his own
    Reply
    All I see is a whinning, snot nosed, attention seeking, lyin' troll, who can't communicate on an adult level with anyone..you've been caught in so many fuckin' lies it's pathetic..and you have the audacity to run the above commentary bullshitt by the forum? enjoy yourself...nobody gives a rats azz, your a wind up toy, entertainment for the bored, please, by all means continue, you might find a long needed friend...or a long lost identity, you may even figure out who you really are!

    to each his own
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: May. 4, 2018 - 10:43 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Terrible:

    I didn't read that whole thing, but I assume youre talking about me? I will say this, getting my respect isn't easy, you have to earn it. I may come off as a little rough around the edges but overall i'm a very great guy. I do have some respect for you guys and your dedication to the game, perhaps I haven't expressed that very well here and thats on me. I'm not perfect, but I try to get a little better everyday and I hope we can mend our fences, and possibly coexsist here and maybe even one day become friendly. Now..I grew up in Chicago and I don't like constant praising- I like honesty. You don't have to kiss my ash to be my friend. When i'm acting like an idiot, I don't mind friends pointing that out- my feelings don't get hurt and I use the information to get better. I realise from a lifetime of experience that most people are not like that- They like the pretense of a civilised society and never ever want to look in the mirror- I can be nicer, or not say anything at all. While you guys can just keep backing up dump trucks full of manure to dump on me, it doesnt bother me..I might even like it somes.  Like I said..I grew up with that kind of banter-

     

    Truce?

     

    And P.S. I'm none of those guys you think i am

    Hey! you got a response  that wasn't one of your aliases....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Terrible:

    I didn't read that whole thing, but I assume youre talking about me? I will say this, getting my respect isn't easy, you have to earn it. I may come off as a little rough around the edges but overall i'm a very great guy. I do have some respect for you guys and your dedication to the game, perhaps I haven't expressed that very well here and thats on me. I'm not perfect, but I try to get a little better everyday and I hope we can mend our fences, and possibly coexsist here and maybe even one day become friendly. Now..I grew up in Chicago and I don't like constant praising- I like honesty. You don't have to kiss my ash to be my friend. When i'm acting like an idiot, I don't mind friends pointing that out- my feelings don't get hurt and I use the information to get better. I realise from a lifetime of experience that most people are not like that- They like the pretense of a civilised society and never ever want to look in the mirror- I can be nicer, or not say anything at all. While you guys can just keep backing up dump trucks full of manure to dump on me, it doesnt bother me..I might even like it somes.  Like I said..I grew up with that kind of banter-

     

    Truce?

     

    And P.S. I'm none of those guys you think i am

    Hey! you got a response  that wasn't one of your aliases....

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: May. 4, 2018 - 10:55 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    In accordance to covers manifesto, when someone is banned for whatever reason, they are not permitted to create a new account under a new username...this is what is commonly known as a SAF (a sad alias fuk). Most people who return as a SAF suffer from a wide variety of mental health issues...people like myself usually tend to encourage such folks to seek professional help in order to get their lives back on track, however most of these troubled souls are very sick and usually ignore good advice and carry on being a menace here to the covers community. SAFs, when not removed in a timely fashion by the mods, become a malignant cancer here and tend to cause unwanted and unnecessary drama, as its their sole purpose and intention to distract the covers community from focusing on beating their books and working together to find those hidden sports wagering gems.

    It is with great honor and pride to open this thread with the hopes that mods will monitor the goings on within this thread, where clear cut evidence shall be presented when we spot a distruptive SAF trying to create havoc on this site. Mods do a great job in finding these moles on their own, but sometimes they can use our help too, as we are the ones on the battlefields and the frontlines so we know how to spot the sneaky more devious ones first. 

    Lets keep this place clean of SAFs which are the viruses, bacteria, mold, cockroaches, maggots, and filth that simply dont belong here.

    So, if anyone believes they have spotted a SAF, feel free to provide a link or two with the relevant evidence connecting their original banned account to their current alias...its usually quite simple as these head cases repeat the same stories, lies, fairy tales, and almost always post in the same manner and fashion as their original banned account.

    I am sure some people reading this will think to themselves "what a dumb thread, who the fuk cares about SAFs? This is a public forum and anything goes"...my rebuttal to that type of thinking is that you are 99% right, this is a dumb thread, and no one should care about SAFs, and this indeed is the internet where anything should go, however without a minimum standard of rules being followed (ie. Covers manifesto), this place would be full anarchy where anything goes and would quickly shut down from the few bad apples allowed to roam free and ruining this place for all of us decent folks. Only the worst of the worst get banned here, it takes a special type of individual to get banned from a public forum, and for obvious reasons, once someone is banned, they should remain banned permanently.

    So, ignore or engage this thread as you see fit.

    I may or may not be a reallyhappy SAF spotting Robot, but one of my covers hobbies is to find them, and then have them zapped. With over a decade service in the Covers Peace Corps Training, i feel the time has come to do my part within the borders of this thread.

     

    Lure, bait, switch, and tackle....black & white in sixty seconds...well done PB, a tribute to the PBOX forum...another one bites the dust

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    In accordance to covers manifesto, when someone is banned for whatever reason, they are not permitted to create a new account under a new username...this is what is commonly known as a SAF (a sad alias fuk). Most people who return as a SAF suffer from a wide variety of mental health issues...people like myself usually tend to encourage such folks to seek professional help in order to get their lives back on track, however most of these troubled souls are very sick and usually ignore good advice and carry on being a menace here to the covers community. SAFs, when not removed in a timely fashion by the mods, become a malignant cancer here and tend to cause unwanted and unnecessary drama, as its their sole purpose and intention to distract the covers community from focusing on beating their books and working together to find those hidden sports wagering gems.

    It is with great honor and pride to open this thread with the hopes that mods will monitor the goings on within this thread, where clear cut evidence shall be presented when we spot a distruptive SAF trying to create havoc on this site. Mods do a great job in finding these moles on their own, but sometimes they can use our help too, as we are the ones on the battlefields and the frontlines so we know how to spot the sneaky more devious ones first. 

    Lets keep this place clean of SAFs which are the viruses, bacteria, mold, cockroaches, maggots, and filth that simply dont belong here.

    So, if anyone believes they have spotted a SAF, feel free to provide a link or two with the relevant evidence connecting their original banned account to their current alias...its usually quite simple as these head cases repeat the same stories, lies, fairy tales, and almost always post in the same manner and fashion as their original banned account.

    I am sure some people reading this will think to themselves "what a dumb thread, who the fuk cares about SAFs? This is a public forum and anything goes"...my rebuttal to that type of thinking is that you are 99% right, this is a dumb thread, and no one should care about SAFs, and this indeed is the internet where anything should go, however without a minimum standard of rules being followed (ie. Covers manifesto), this place would be full anarchy where anything goes and would quickly shut down from the few bad apples allowed to roam free and ruining this place for all of us decent folks. Only the worst of the worst get banned here, it takes a special type of individual to get banned from a public forum, and for obvious reasons, once someone is banned, they should remain banned permanently.

    So, ignore or engage this thread as you see fit.

    I may or may not be a reallyhappy SAF spotting Robot, but one of my covers hobbies is to find them, and then have them zapped. With over a decade service in the Covers Peace Corps Training, i feel the time has come to do my part within the borders of this thread.

     

    Lure, bait, switch, and tackle....black & white in sixty seconds...well done PB, a tribute to the PBOX forum...another one bites the dust

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: May. 4, 2018 - 11:14 AM ET #6

    SNetwork, they do it to themselves, its a mental sickness....its like shooting goldfish in a bowl when they make it this obvious...Wmi provided an open and shut case against this latest SAF yesterday which indesputable evidence...i just run a modest little brokerage house here to facilitate the final results, connecting the dots, crossing the T's and dotting the I's

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    SNetwork, they do it to themselves, its a mental sickness....its like shooting goldfish in a bowl when they make it this obvious...Wmi provided an open and shut case against this latest SAF yesterday which indesputable evidence...i just run a modest little brokerage house here to facilitate the final results, connecting the dots, crossing the T's and dotting the I's

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: May. 4, 2018 - 11:27 AM ET #7

    Posts like #2 is a common occurance when a SAF who has been banned multiple times before finally realizes that their current moniker is dead man walking and there is no way out...they try their best to make a final plea for mercy and change their tune in a desperate attempt to hang on for dear life, not wanting to yet again see their creation turned into yet another black and white avi for all eternity.

    Sad

    Alias

    Fuk.....

    Bye an_woo

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    Posts like #2 is a common occurance when a SAF who has been banned multiple times before finally realizes that their current moniker is dead man walking and there is no way out...they try their best to make a final plea for mercy and change their tune in a desperate attempt to hang on for dear life, not wanting to yet again see their creation turned into yet another black and white avi for all eternity.

    Sad

    Alias

    Fuk.....

    Bye an_woo

     
    DruDowns
    DruDowns
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 8497
    Posted: May. 4, 2018 - 11:29 AM ET #8

    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP = THE PEOPLE'S ASSASSIN 



    I APPLAUD YOU SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP = THE PEOPLE'S ASSASSIN 



    I APPLAUD YOU SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: May. 4, 2018 - 11:37 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by DruDowns:

    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP = THE PEOPLE'S ASSASSIN I APPLAUD YOU SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It is you who deserves the applause...you kindly shared with us your slice of heaven with your pics earlier of another world i only wish i could have explored when i was young and wild...im sure the poker scene in Macau now is off the hook compared to when i dabbled in it years and years ago just after the moneymaker boom...indonesia looks like a sleeper among all the hot spots...#jealous....also, your current 23-7 international hoops run is the stuff that legends are made of new_praise

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DruDowns:

    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP = THE PEOPLE'S ASSASSIN I APPLAUD YOU SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It is you who deserves the applause...you kindly shared with us your slice of heaven with your pics earlier of another world i only wish i could have explored when i was young and wild...im sure the poker scene in Macau now is off the hook compared to when i dabbled in it years and years ago just after the moneymaker boom...indonesia looks like a sleeper among all the hot spots...#jealous....also, your current 23-7 international hoops run is the stuff that legends are made of new_praise

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: May. 4, 2018 - 11:47 AM ET #10

    HailFlutie, 
    You're on deck....


    Reply
    HailFlutie, 
    You're on deck....


     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 4, 2018 - 11:54 AM ET #11

    I tried to like the guy in the beginning but gawd, he became too much. He really has issues.

    On a sidenote, Dru, I checked out a few of the pics and saw a random San Francisco pic snuck in there. Have you spent significant time in the Bay Area or was it just a visit.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    I tried to like the guy in the beginning but gawd, he became too much. He really has issues.

    On a sidenote, Dru, I checked out a few of the pics and saw a random San Francisco pic snuck in there. Have you spent significant time in the Bay Area or was it just a visit.

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: May. 4, 2018 - 11:54 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    HailFlutie, You're on deck....

    Not likely at the moment, Flutie is a completely type of SAF...ones like him have far more restraint and patience and the willingness to let one of their accounts settle down and lay dormant for a long period of time when they realize they are approaching that point of no return...instead of risking being banned, they just give up wave the white flag and carry on posting under one of their other backup alias accounts...without a doubt Flutie is flying under the radar in the mains right now using a different account...hes a harmless little ant, no worries chasing him around for now...let him have his fun.

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    HailFlutie, You're on deck....

    Not likely at the moment, Flutie is a completely type of SAF...ones like him have far more restraint and patience and the willingness to let one of their accounts settle down and lay dormant for a long period of time when they realize they are approaching that point of no return...instead of risking being banned, they just give up wave the white flag and carry on posting under one of their other backup alias accounts...without a doubt Flutie is flying under the radar in the mains right now using a different account...hes a harmless little ant, no worries chasing him around for now...let him have his fun.

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: May. 4, 2018 - 11:55 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    It is you who deserves the applause...you kindly shared with us your slice of heaven with your pics earlier of another world i only wish i could have explored when i was young and wild...im sure the poker scene in Macau now is off the hook compared to when i dabbled in it years and years ago just after the moneymaker boom...indonesia looks like a sleeper among all the hot spots...#jealous....also, your current 23-7 international hoops run is the stuff that legends are made of new_praise

    Outstanding...

    To DruDowns, and the initiation of the PB's Int hoops ingame formula...nothing better than the 'winning edge'


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    It is you who deserves the applause...you kindly shared with us your slice of heaven with your pics earlier of another world i only wish i could have explored when i was young and wild...im sure the poker scene in Macau now is off the hook compared to when i dabbled in it years and years ago just after the moneymaker boom...indonesia looks like a sleeper among all the hot spots...#jealous....also, your current 23-7 international hoops run is the stuff that legends are made of new_praise

    Outstanding...

    To DruDowns, and the initiation of the PB's Int hoops ingame formula...nothing better than the 'winning edge'


     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 4, 2018 - 1:03 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    Posts like #2 is a common occurance when a SAF who has been banned multiple times before finally realizes that their current moniker is dead man walking and there is no way out...they try their best to make a final plea for mercy and change their tune in a desperate attempt to hang on for dear life, not wanting to yet again see their creation turned into yet another black and white avi for all eternity. Sad Alias Fuk..... Bye
    Yep. The problem with guys like him, is that just can't come back, post normal plays, etc. The guy from post two exposed himself when he had to start bragging how great he was, how great his homes, fences, beers, etc were. All in the exact same style as he did before, along with posting links of the same pictures as before. Then he thinks people are stupid and don't catch on

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    Posts like #2 is a common occurance when a SAF who has been banned multiple times before finally realizes that their current moniker is dead man walking and there is no way out...they try their best to make a final plea for mercy and change their tune in a desperate attempt to hang on for dear life, not wanting to yet again see their creation turned into yet another black and white avi for all eternity. Sad Alias Fuk..... Bye
    Yep. The problem with guys like him, is that just can't come back, post normal plays, etc. The guy from post two exposed himself when he had to start bragging how great he was, how great his homes, fences, beers, etc were. All in the exact same style as he did before, along with posting links of the same pictures as before. Then he thinks people are stupid and don't catch on

     
    DruDowns
    DruDowns
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 8497
    Posted: May. 4, 2018 - 2:11 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    I tried to like the guy in the beginning but gawd, he became too much. He really has issues.

    On a sidenote, Dru, I checked out a few of the pics and saw a random San Francisco pic snuck in there. Have you spent significant time in the Bay Area or was it just a visit.


    Ive only been there one time Stu.  I had a 9 hour layover on my way to Singapore a couple of years ago.  I said: there is no way I'm spending 9 hours in the airport.

    So I jumped on the BART (bay area rapid transit) and went to downtown SF.  When I got there I got on something called the Hop On Hop Off bus tour.  It was only like $45 dollars and I spent the next 5 hours touring all of the famous sites and taking photos.

    I hate that I didn't have more time there.  One of these days.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    I tried to like the guy in the beginning but gawd, he became too much. He really has issues.

    On a sidenote, Dru, I checked out a few of the pics and saw a random San Francisco pic snuck in there. Have you spent significant time in the Bay Area or was it just a visit.


    Ive only been there one time Stu.  I had a 9 hour layover on my way to Singapore a couple of years ago.  I said: there is no way I'm spending 9 hours in the airport.

    So I jumped on the BART (bay area rapid transit) and went to downtown SF.  When I got there I got on something called the Hop On Hop Off bus tour.  It was only like $45 dollars and I spent the next 5 hours touring all of the famous sites and taking photos.

    I hate that I didn't have more time there.  One of these days.
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 4, 2018 - 2:58 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by DruDowns:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    I tried to like the guy in the beginning but gawd, he became too much. He really has issues. On a sidenote, Dru, I checked out a few of the pics and saw a random San Francisco pic snuck in there. Have you spent significant time in the Bay Area or was it just a visit.
    Ive only been there one time Stu.  I had a 9 hour layover on my way to Singapore a couple of years ago.  I said: there is no way I'm spending 9 hours in the airport.So I jumped on the BART (bay area rapid transit) and went to downtown SF.  When I got there I got on something called the Hop On Hop Off bus tour.  It was only like $45 dollars and I spent the next 5 hours touring all of the famous sites and taking photos.I hate that I didn't have more time there.  One of these days.
    I have never made it out there, sounds like you had a great time even for the limited amount of time you where there that day. 

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DruDowns:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    I tried to like the guy in the beginning but gawd, he became too much. He really has issues. On a sidenote, Dru, I checked out a few of the pics and saw a random San Francisco pic snuck in there. Have you spent significant time in the Bay Area or was it just a visit.
    Ive only been there one time Stu.  I had a 9 hour layover on my way to Singapore a couple of years ago.  I said: there is no way I'm spending 9 hours in the airport.So I jumped on the BART (bay area rapid transit) and went to downtown SF.  When I got there I got on something called the Hop On Hop Off bus tour.  It was only like $45 dollars and I spent the next 5 hours touring all of the famous sites and taking photos.I hate that I didn't have more time there.  One of these days.
    I have never made it out there, sounds like you had a great time even for the limited amount of time you where there that day. 

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: May. 4, 2018 - 3:24 PM ET #17

    when I was 14 my family to a 2 week vacation up and down California, we spent 2 days in SF...I remember few things vividly like it was yesterday:

    the fish smell off the piers, walking down that curvy Lombard street, the delicious taste of fresh shrimp and lobsters, and all the "funny" looking people acting extremely "funny" ... my parents reaction to those frequent encounters still make me laugh when I think about it.

    Great city nowadays for the young and wealthy.

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    when I was 14 my family to a 2 week vacation up and down California, we spent 2 days in SF...I remember few things vividly like it was yesterday:

    the fish smell off the piers, walking down that curvy Lombard street, the delicious taste of fresh shrimp and lobsters, and all the "funny" looking people acting extremely "funny" ... my parents reaction to those frequent encounters still make me laugh when I think about it.

    Great city nowadays for the young and wealthy.

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: May. 4, 2018 - 3:38 PM ET #18

    ^^^^ 1989 was a far more innocent time 

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    ^^^^ 1989 was a far more innocent time 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 4, 2018 - 4:16 PM ET #19

    We had a thread a couple months back about human feces in San Francisco. There's a statue in one of those pictures that is located in one of the areas prone to human feces. And there's always a ton of needles in that square. That's the Civic Center area. City Hall is right there. The War Memorial Opera House. The wall in the picture is the back of the Orpheum theatre where you can see all popular Broadway productions.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    We had a thread a couple months back about human feces in San Francisco. There's a statue in one of those pictures that is located in one of the areas prone to human feces. And there's always a ton of needles in that square. That's the Civic Center area. City Hall is right there. The War Memorial Opera House. The wall in the picture is the back of the Orpheum theatre where you can see all popular Broadway productions.
     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: May. 6, 2018 - 7:00 AM ET #20

    The OP reminds me of a Dean Wormer quote from Animal House

    ”Put Neidermeyer on it, he’s a sneaky little sh!t just like you, right?”

    Reply

    The OP reminds me of a Dean Wormer quote from Animal House

    ”Put Neidermeyer on it, he’s a sneaky little sh!t just like you, right?”

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: May. 6, 2018 - 7:32 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    The OP reminds me of a Dean Wormer quote from Animal House ”Put Neidermeyer on it, he’s a sneaky little sh!t just like you, right?”

    I am honored you took timeout from your busy schedule of political commentary to think about me...it means alot to know i am on your mind, along with all the other nonsense that you think about all day long...go back to your padded white room where its safe to play wannabe news reporter...this is a sports betting website, and people like yourself bring nothing to the table...perhaps in your world, the word more familiar with your type is "impeachment"...go now and run along kiddo, theres surely a news story you must spin to fit your own agenda...why losers like you choose to do it on covers.com makes no sense, but hey, keep writing your daily comedy strips over there, its always good for a laugh the things you guys debate on.

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    The OP reminds me of a Dean Wormer quote from Animal House ”Put Neidermeyer on it, he’s a sneaky little sh!t just like you, right?”

    I am honored you took timeout from your busy schedule of political commentary to think about me...it means alot to know i am on your mind, along with all the other nonsense that you think about all day long...go back to your padded white room where its safe to play wannabe news reporter...this is a sports betting website, and people like yourself bring nothing to the table...perhaps in your world, the word more familiar with your type is "impeachment"...go now and run along kiddo, theres surely a news story you must spin to fit your own agenda...why losers like you choose to do it on covers.com makes no sense, but hey, keep writing your daily comedy strips over there, its always good for a laugh the things you guys debate on.

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: May. 6, 2018 - 7:41 AM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    The OP reminds me of a Dean Wormer quote from Animal House

    ”Put Neidermeyer on it, he’s a sneaky little sh!t just like you, right?”

     
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    The OP reminds me of a Dean Wormer quote from Animal House

    ”Put Neidermeyer on it, he’s a sneaky little sh!t just like you, right?”

     
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 6, 2018 - 10:16 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    Posted: 3 hours ago "Quote" The OP reminds me of a Dean Wormer quote from Animal House ”Put Neidermeyer on it, he’s a sneaky little sh!t just like you, right?”
    That would make you Greg Marmalard from Animal House

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    Posted: 3 hours ago "Quote" The OP reminds me of a Dean Wormer quote from Animal House ”Put Neidermeyer on it, he’s a sneaky little sh!t just like you, right?”
    That would make you Greg Marmalard from Animal House

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: May. 6, 2018 - 10:51 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    That would make you Greg Marmalard from Animal House

    *Thump *Thump

    Is this thing on?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    That would make you Greg Marmalard from Animal House

    *Thump *Thump

    Is this thing on?

     
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 6, 2018 - 11:37 AM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    Posted: an hour ago "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by wmi799: That would make you Greg Marmalard from Animal House *Thump *Thump Is this thing on?
    Oh gosh, golly gee you sure are funny

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    Posted: an hour ago "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by wmi799: That would make you Greg Marmalard from Animal House *Thump *Thump Is this thing on?
    Oh gosh, golly gee you sure are funny

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,149
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
    • PART DEUX 210
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,650
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,644
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,778
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 611

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.