• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Troubled Waters

    «First Previous 252627 ... 979899 Next Last»
    dopalicous
    michaelpaul1
    ProtoStar
    dytide
    wizardofroz
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 182561
    Posts: 2451
    «First Previous 252627 ... 979899 Next Last»
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2011 - 8:39 AM ET #601

    Proto how about a update....

    Been hanging with the creatures of the forest lately. How them Squirrels behaving themselves.

    Taco Bell? Doughnuts? Chik-fil-A 

    Inquisitive minds are waiting on you........
    Reply
    Proto how about a update....

    Been hanging with the creatures of the forest lately. How them Squirrels behaving themselves.

    Taco Bell? Doughnuts? Chik-fil-A 

    Inquisitive minds are waiting on you........
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2011 - 10:17 AM ET #602

    Reply
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2011 - 12:37 AM ET #603

    Sorry guys I have been in constant telepathic communication with my good friend equalblueberries for quite some time now.  He is telling me that I need to be a man and start setting fires to extinguish my depression.  I tell him that it would be ironic to set fire to something in order to extinguish something else, but he is very insistent.  I'm torn over what to do.   

    Anyway today I went to get doughnuts and ran into a colony of squirrels on the other side of town that I did not know so I got out of the car and climbed into the tree with them.  They were very nice squirrels and did not laugh at me.  However some neighborhood kids there saw me in the tree while I had a squirrel on shoulder and one was on my head, because he wanted to check my head for lice.  They must have thought I was weird and started throwing rocks which scared my new squirrel friends . 

    I lost it.  I climbed down the tree ready to destroy those punks and ended up in the hospital myself.  Even after I cried mercy they kept on.  Such is my life.  I cry mercy and the punishment continues.

    I got out of the hospital but they would not give my any pain medicine because chart says I am an addict who cannot have pain meds.  So I'm toughing it out but not really as I cry all day long even in my sleep.  I have a nurse who rubs my penis until I release and keeps rubbing until I fall asleep, just in case I need to release again.  She is a young volunteer that I requested.

    Lean forward young man, let me give you some advice.  Obliterate your foolish consumption of lunacy.  Inward lies the equilibrium you are searching for but beware, nuts on your chin is imminent.  A cry for help will do you no good, instead wield a man crusher and unleash it on yourself.  Do not worry, this action will only floor yourself. 

    Baby come to me
    Reply
    Sorry guys I have been in constant telepathic communication with my good friend equalblueberries for quite some time now.  He is telling me that I need to be a man and start setting fires to extinguish my depression.  I tell him that it would be ironic to set fire to something in order to extinguish something else, but he is very insistent.  I'm torn over what to do.   

    Anyway today I went to get doughnuts and ran into a colony of squirrels on the other side of town that I did not know so I got out of the car and climbed into the tree with them.  They were very nice squirrels and did not laugh at me.  However some neighborhood kids there saw me in the tree while I had a squirrel on shoulder and one was on my head, because he wanted to check my head for lice.  They must have thought I was weird and started throwing rocks which scared my new squirrel friends . 

    I lost it.  I climbed down the tree ready to destroy those punks and ended up in the hospital myself.  Even after I cried mercy they kept on.  Such is my life.  I cry mercy and the punishment continues.

    I got out of the hospital but they would not give my any pain medicine because chart says I am an addict who cannot have pain meds.  So I'm toughing it out but not really as I cry all day long even in my sleep.  I have a nurse who rubs my penis until I release and keeps rubbing until I fall asleep, just in case I need to release again.  She is a young volunteer that I requested.

    Lean forward young man, let me give you some advice.  Obliterate your foolish consumption of lunacy.  Inward lies the equilibrium you are searching for but beware, nuts on your chin is imminent.  A cry for help will do you no good, instead wield a man crusher and unleash it on yourself.  Do not worry, this action will only floor yourself. 

    Baby come to me
     
    dytide
    dytide
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 3329
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2011 - 1:51 AM ET #604

    Carry on my wayward son

    There'll be peace when you are done

    Lay your weary head to rest

    Don't you cry no more

    Reply

    Carry on my wayward son

    There'll be peace when you are done

    Lay your weary head to rest

    Don't you cry no more

     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2011 - 2:05 AM ET #605

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Anyway today I went to get doughnuts and ran into a colony of squirrels on the other side of town that I did not know so I got out of the car and climbed into the tree with them.  They were very nice squirrels and did not laugh at me.  However some neighborhood kids there saw me in the tree while I had a squirrel on shoulder and one was on my head, because he wanted to check my head for lice.  They must have thought I was weird and started throwing rocks which scared my new squirrel friends . 

     

     


     

    You have to be high when you come up with these rare gems.  As long as you keep posting multiple paragraphs, I will almost always find something in your write-ups that has me laughing, smiling, or bewildered.

    Downing some acorns, while sitting in the old oak tree with a scurry of squirrels sounds somewhat plausible. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Anyway today I went to get doughnuts and ran into a colony of squirrels on the other side of town that I did not know so I got out of the car and climbed into the tree with them.  They were very nice squirrels and did not laugh at me.  However some neighborhood kids there saw me in the tree while I had a squirrel on shoulder and one was on my head, because he wanted to check my head for lice.  They must have thought I was weird and started throwing rocks which scared my new squirrel friends . 

     

     


     

    You have to be high when you come up with these rare gems.  As long as you keep posting multiple paragraphs, I will almost always find something in your write-ups that has me laughing, smiling, or bewildered.

    Downing some acorns, while sitting in the old oak tree with a scurry of squirrels sounds somewhat plausible. 

     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2011 - 2:07 AM ET #606

    Proto, if you could ever post any kind of goofy picture relevant to your story, that would be priceless. 

    Reply

    Proto, if you could ever post any kind of goofy picture relevant to your story, that would be priceless. 

     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2011 - 3:10 AM ET #607

    Proto,

    I've got a relevant story about squirrels. Years ago, one of the mischievous bastards was getting fresh with one of the trees in my yard. I was not gonna let this stand, especially on my own turf so I took action. I grabbed a paintball gun, loaded about 25 rds and took aim. I'd say this squirrel was about 35-40 ft in the air. I unleashed hell in the form of tight 3 round groupings. This squirrel must have been related to Keanu Reaves because he evaded the first 20 rounds with unprecedented skill, an agility unseen  in the squirrel populace for at least 100 years.

    Finally, the squirrel just stopped. It was like Jet Li's character at the end of the movie Hero. I think the squirrel figured the only way to win the struggle of squirrel-kind is to not fight at all. He took the last few rounds square in the belly, taking on a neon green tinge.

    Then the squirrel took to the air and flew. They say regular squirrels cannot fly, but this a lie, they just choose not to. This squirrel flew 15 yds in the horizontal direction and coasted to the ground with a level of expert that would rival Sullinger's miracle over the Hudson. Finally, the squirrel ran away as if nothing happened at all. A lesser squirrel would struggle to survive being neon green colored in the wild, but not this guy. I'd like to think there is a newly forged tribe of neon green squirrels scurrying around in a new territory. 
    Reply
    Proto,

    I've got a relevant story about squirrels. Years ago, one of the mischievous bastards was getting fresh with one of the trees in my yard. I was not gonna let this stand, especially on my own turf so I took action. I grabbed a paintball gun, loaded about 25 rds and took aim. I'd say this squirrel was about 35-40 ft in the air. I unleashed hell in the form of tight 3 round groupings. This squirrel must have been related to Keanu Reaves because he evaded the first 20 rounds with unprecedented skill, an agility unseen  in the squirrel populace for at least 100 years.

    Finally, the squirrel just stopped. It was like Jet Li's character at the end of the movie Hero. I think the squirrel figured the only way to win the struggle of squirrel-kind is to not fight at all. He took the last few rounds square in the belly, taking on a neon green tinge.

    Then the squirrel took to the air and flew. They say regular squirrels cannot fly, but this a lie, they just choose not to. This squirrel flew 15 yds in the horizontal direction and coasted to the ground with a level of expert that would rival Sullinger's miracle over the Hudson. Finally, the squirrel ran away as if nothing happened at all. A lesser squirrel would struggle to survive being neon green colored in the wild, but not this guy. I'd like to think there is a newly forged tribe of neon green squirrels scurrying around in a new territory. 
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2011 - 7:52 AM ET #608

     Proto

    I heart this thread  
    Reply
     Proto

    I heart this thread  
     
    swahili
    swahili
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2000
    Posts: 771
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2011 - 8:00 AM ET #609

    Troubled waters indeed --Proto envisioned the tsunami before anyone else 
    Reply
    Troubled waters indeed --Proto envisioned the tsunami before anyone else 
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2011 - 10:14 AM ET #610

    Long LIve Proto
    Reply
    Long LIve Proto
     
    ocd
    ocd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 1581
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2011 - 9:42 PM ET #611

    what kind of doughnuts?   

    and that is nice to have a nurse who knows her job.  

    sucks it took b*tch slaps from the young punks to receive her

    assistance. if michael paul was there he would of saved you.

    hope you recover quickly.

    listening to james ingram cant hurt.

    maybe a little teddy pendergrass

    or sade or anita baker. always some

    good easy listening sh*t. 

    dig the dirt! 

    i want ya to cheer up proto. think back to the playa days.

    it can happen again...

    for all the global dirt shootin fools...flame on.

    E-40 rapper's ball - hall of game - '96

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KYhEO3LG8k

     

    Reply

    what kind of doughnuts?   

    and that is nice to have a nurse who knows her job.  

    sucks it took b*tch slaps from the young punks to receive her

    assistance. if michael paul was there he would of saved you.

    hope you recover quickly.

    listening to james ingram cant hurt.

    maybe a little teddy pendergrass

    or sade or anita baker. always some

    good easy listening sh*t. 

    dig the dirt! 

    i want ya to cheer up proto. think back to the playa days.

    it can happen again...

    for all the global dirt shootin fools...flame on.

    E-40 rapper's ball - hall of game - '96

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KYhEO3LG8k

     

     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2011 - 10:46 PM ET #612

    ocd...who is this newborn lil biatch...
    Reply
    ocd...who is this newborn lil biatch...
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2011 - 10:40 AM ET #613

    ocd=equalblueberries

     

    careful proto...equal served a lengthy prison term for molestation...not a good role model...

    Reply

    ocd=equalblueberries

     

    careful proto...equal served a lengthy prison term for molestation...not a good role model...

     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2011 - 1:51 PM ET #614

    Reply
     
    dytide
    dytide
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 3329
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2011 - 6:34 PM ET #615

    this thread completes me
    Reply
    this thread completes me
     
    I-Got-5-On-It
    I-Got-5-On-It
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 23298
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2011 - 7:03 PM ET #616

    òòòò

    Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
    Reply

    òòòò

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2011 - 10:05 PM ET #617

    Quote Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It:

    òòòò

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It:

    òòòò

     

     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 5:49 AM ET #618

    Reply
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 9:50 AM ET #619

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Sorry guys I have been in constant telepathic communication with my good friend equalblueberries for quite some time now.  He is telling me that I need to be a man and start setting fires to extinguish my depression.  I tell him that it would be ironic to set fire to something in order to extinguish something else, but he is very insistent.  I'm torn over what to do.   


    Anyway today I went to get doughnuts and ran into a colony of squirrels on the other side of town that I did not know so I got out of the car and climbed into the tree with them.  They were very nice squirrels and did not laugh at me.  However some neighborhood kids there saw me in the tree while I had a squirrel on shoulder and one was on my head, because he wanted to check my head for lice.  They must have thought I was weird and started throwing rocks which scared my new squirrel friends . 

    I lost it.  I climbed down the tree ready to destroy those punks and ended up in the hospital myself.  Even after I cried mercy they kept on.  Such is my life.  I cry mercy and the punishment continues.

    I got out of the hospital but they would not give my any pain medicine because chart says I am an addict who cannot have pain meds.  So I'm toughing it out but not really as I cry all day long even in my sleep.  I have a nurse who rubs my penis until I release and keeps rubbing until I fall asleep, just in case I need to release again.  She is a young volunteer that I requested.

    Lean forward young man, let me give you some advice.  Obliterate your foolish consumption of lunacy.  Inward lies the equilibrium you are searching for but beware, nuts on your chin is imminent.  A cry for help will do you no good, instead wield a man crusher and unleash it on yourself.  Do not worry, this action will only floor yourself. 

    Baby come to me

    Reminds me of Salty


    Was up early this morning; however it took awhile before i could attempt to shoot the dirt. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Sorry guys I have been in constant telepathic communication with my good friend equalblueberries for quite some time now.  He is telling me that I need to be a man and start setting fires to extinguish my depression.  I tell him that it would be ironic to set fire to something in order to extinguish something else, but he is very insistent.  I'm torn over what to do.   


    Anyway today I went to get doughnuts and ran into a colony of squirrels on the other side of town that I did not know so I got out of the car and climbed into the tree with them.  They were very nice squirrels and did not laugh at me.  However some neighborhood kids there saw me in the tree while I had a squirrel on shoulder and one was on my head, because he wanted to check my head for lice.  They must have thought I was weird and started throwing rocks which scared my new squirrel friends . 

    I lost it.  I climbed down the tree ready to destroy those punks and ended up in the hospital myself.  Even after I cried mercy they kept on.  Such is my life.  I cry mercy and the punishment continues.

    I got out of the hospital but they would not give my any pain medicine because chart says I am an addict who cannot have pain meds.  So I'm toughing it out but not really as I cry all day long even in my sleep.  I have a nurse who rubs my penis until I release and keeps rubbing until I fall asleep, just in case I need to release again.  She is a young volunteer that I requested.

    Lean forward young man, let me give you some advice.  Obliterate your foolish consumption of lunacy.  Inward lies the equilibrium you are searching for but beware, nuts on your chin is imminent.  A cry for help will do you no good, instead wield a man crusher and unleash it on yourself.  Do not worry, this action will only floor yourself. 

    Baby come to me

    Reminds me of Salty


    Was up early this morning; however it took awhile before i could attempt to shoot the dirt. 
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 11:10 AM ET #620

    Quote Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It:

    òòòò

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It:

    òòòò

     
    JohnAlz
    JohnAlz
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 554
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 3:08 PM ET #621

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    The squirrels man!  The squirrels!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    The squirrels man!  The squirrels!

     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 3:17 PM ET #622

    they looked like skunks
    Reply
    they looked like skunks
     
    5t4r5align
    5t4r5align
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9543
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 5:19 PM ET #623

    Reply
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 6:19 PM ET #624

    Quote Originally Posted by 5t4r5align:

     

    Welcome to this thread. And which alias might you be

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by 5t4r5align:

     

    Welcome to this thread. And which alias might you be

     
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 9:22 PM ET #625

    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

     

    Welcome to this thread. And which alias might you be

    lol...one of many berries...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

     

    Welcome to this thread. And which alias might you be

    lol...one of many berries...
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 252627 ... 979899 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,516
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,148
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,727
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 506
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,011
    • HELP PLEASE 1,603
    • PART DEUX 230
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,143
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,241
    • Another BS PI 936

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.