You simply cant post a single thing about Trump that Brooklyn Capper wont find and cry about ![]()
Trump joins Bloomberg’s 500 wealthiest list after Truth Social merger
@Calde13 That is funny. What was the name of the show that highlighted Trump for a week? We have the same thing here but it shows Biden non-stop gaffs. The problem is they hide our current President from embarrassment due to his age, dementia and mental decline. Actually it is really sad and some hate the current front leading opponent so bad, they are willing to let Biden continue. We call this TDS and it is really hard and sad to watch what it does to some.
It was called "Verden ifølge Trump" (the world according to Trump)
But to be fair Biden is also the leader of your country so maybe not so weird - Trump is the only one having a show like that over here like ever - because he is a crazy guy that made or said one insane thing after the other - he was president for 4 years x 52 - that is over 200 programs over here (x 1 hour) - Normal presidents we maybe hear about 10-30 mins each month (if nothing big happens over there) - "Normal" ppl over here consider him a convict and sorry to say "an idiot" - and it is pretty insane a guy like him can get re-elected after all he did (I dont really know much about Biden that is true - but that Trump on the one hand can have court hearings every other day - almost have innocent ppl killed because they just did their job when he almost made a civil war) and yet he can become president is insane - but I don't really care that much - it isn't my country he will destroy
@Calde13 That is funny. What was the name of the show that highlighted Trump for a week? We have the same thing here but it shows Biden non-stop gaffs. The problem is they hide our current President from embarrassment due to his age, dementia and mental decline. Actually it is really sad and some hate the current front leading opponent so bad, they are willing to let Biden continue. We call this TDS and it is really hard and sad to watch what it does to some.
It was called "Verden ifølge Trump" (the world according to Trump)
But to be fair Biden is also the leader of your country so maybe not so weird - Trump is the only one having a show like that over here like ever - because he is a crazy guy that made or said one insane thing after the other - he was president for 4 years x 52 - that is over 200 programs over here (x 1 hour) - Normal presidents we maybe hear about 10-30 mins each month (if nothing big happens over there) - "Normal" ppl over here consider him a convict and sorry to say "an idiot" - and it is pretty insane a guy like him can get re-elected after all he did (I dont really know much about Biden that is true - but that Trump on the one hand can have court hearings every other day - almost have innocent ppl killed because they just did their job when he almost made a civil war) and yet he can become president is insane - but I don't really care that much - it isn't my country he will destroy
@Calde13
I think the destruction of the USA already started a little over 3 years ago with the current wars, open borders, false economy, Biden migrant crime that will haunt the US for decades. It may even be too far gone for a Trump type leader to fix.
Best to you and if Greenland ever comes up for sale, I am sure the US would be interested.
![]()
@Calde13
I think the destruction of the USA already started a little over 3 years ago with the current wars, open borders, false economy, Biden migrant crime that will haunt the US for decades. It may even be too far gone for a Trump type leader to fix.
Best to you and if Greenland ever comes up for sale, I am sure the US would be interested.
![]()
@Brooklyncapper
What is your thoughts on RFK Jr. running. You prefer him to Biden? Everyone knows your opinion on Trump.
Have a nice day BC. Well wishes from all and stay thirsty my friend.
@Brooklyncapper
What is your thoughts on RFK Jr. running. You prefer him to Biden? Everyone knows your opinion on Trump.
Have a nice day BC. Well wishes from all and stay thirsty my friend.
Seems to be two clearly divided sides here.
So how can the still-as-yet undecideds and not-as-involved discern which is legit and which are the loons?
Easy. It's all in the presentation.
Which side seems happy and enjoying their life?
Which side seems triggered, bitter, envious and jealous of the wealth of others, and unhinged?
One side happily gives stats, figures, and facts, agree with them or not.
The other side angrily replies with childish name calling and insults, and projecting their own latent homosexual fantasies on to others, a clear and undeniable indicator that they are perpetual adolescents burdened with permanent immaturity.
You can almost picture them, at the bottom of the basement steps, screaming upstairs, "DAMN IT MOM! YOU DIDN'T CUT THE CRUST OFF MY PB&J SANDWICH!!!"
On the plus side though, they're protected by a cocoon of ignorance that helps them avoid the pain that self-awareness and reality would crush them with, and keeps them from understanding what normal, sane people see them as - deranged, talking point parrots, entirely convinced that they are morally and intellectually superior to anyone who doesn't think like they do; in short, morons. So, as Spackler would say, "They've got that going for them."
Seems to be two clearly divided sides here.
So how can the still-as-yet undecideds and not-as-involved discern which is legit and which are the loons?
Easy. It's all in the presentation.
Which side seems happy and enjoying their life?
Which side seems triggered, bitter, envious and jealous of the wealth of others, and unhinged?
One side happily gives stats, figures, and facts, agree with them or not.
The other side angrily replies with childish name calling and insults, and projecting their own latent homosexual fantasies on to others, a clear and undeniable indicator that they are perpetual adolescents burdened with permanent immaturity.
You can almost picture them, at the bottom of the basement steps, screaming upstairs, "DAMN IT MOM! YOU DIDN'T CUT THE CRUST OFF MY PB&J SANDWICH!!!"
On the plus side though, they're protected by a cocoon of ignorance that helps them avoid the pain that self-awareness and reality would crush them with, and keeps them from understanding what normal, sane people see them as - deranged, talking point parrots, entirely convinced that they are morally and intellectually superior to anyone who doesn't think like they do; in short, morons. So, as Spackler would say, "They've got that going for them."
@Calde13 I think the destruction of the USA already started a little over 3 years ago with the current wars, open borders, false economy, Biden migrant crime that will haunt the US for decades. It may even be too far gone for a Trump type leader to fix. Best to you and if Greenland ever comes up for sale, I am sure the US would be interested.
:D It is a bit exciting to see what that lunatic has come up with in these 4 years of waiting - with that sick mind of his - I am sure it is something huge
@Calde13 I think the destruction of the USA already started a little over 3 years ago with the current wars, open borders, false economy, Biden migrant crime that will haunt the US for decades. It may even be too far gone for a Trump type leader to fix. Best to you and if Greenland ever comes up for sale, I am sure the US would be interested.
:D It is a bit exciting to see what that lunatic has come up with in these 4 years of waiting - with that sick mind of his - I am sure it is something huge
Of course, the first thing he will do is -> grant himself total immunity from the laws that you others have to follow -> considering how many of the laws he has broken himself. - but after that the fun will begin
Of course, the first thing he will do is -> grant himself total immunity from the laws that you others have to follow -> considering how many of the laws he has broken himself. - but after that the fun will begin
@VeritasAlways
You should see my twitter feed every single day. Snowflakes tweeting how their lives are ruined because the Orange Man is allowed to walk this earth. Imagine living your life with that much hate towards someone they've never met. Someone they are simply told to hate. And ignore the current state of our country as it stands now. ![]()
@VeritasAlways
You should see my twitter feed every single day. Snowflakes tweeting how their lives are ruined because the Orange Man is allowed to walk this earth. Imagine living your life with that much hate towards someone they've never met. Someone they are simply told to hate. And ignore the current state of our country as it stands now. ![]()
Of course, the first thing he will do is -> grant himself total immunity from the laws that you others have to follow -> considering how many of the laws he has broken himself. - but after that the fun will begin
The fun of taking down years of corruption that you so blindly ignore? You say you arent from here, and thats cool, but ill take " things that never happened for 800 Alex" on the people of your country laughing at America 2016-2020 and praising us 2021-? ![]()
Of course, the first thing he will do is -> grant himself total immunity from the laws that you others have to follow -> considering how many of the laws he has broken himself. - but after that the fun will begin
The fun of taking down years of corruption that you so blindly ignore? You say you arent from here, and thats cool, but ill take " things that never happened for 800 Alex" on the people of your country laughing at America 2016-2020 and praising us 2021-? ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Of course, the first thing he will do is -> grant himself total immunity from the laws that you others have to follow -> considering how many of the laws he has broken himself. - but after that the fun will begin The fun of taking down years of corruption that you so blindly ignore? You say you arent from here, and thats cool, but ill take " things that never happened for 800 Alex" on the people of your country laughing at America 2016-2020 and praising us 2021-?
I have never said I like Biden - I have no clue how Biden is - except that for the rest of the world (those that like you) he is preferable over Trump - and all your enemies the other way around - tbh you guys can do whatever you want ! Who am I to tell you who you should choose - I am almost certain you guys will pick Trump actually - that doesn't change the fact it is the wrong choice and the last laugh will be on this side of the atlantic ( and it will be China, Russia, North Korea etc.)
Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Of course, the first thing he will do is -> grant himself total immunity from the laws that you others have to follow -> considering how many of the laws he has broken himself. - but after that the fun will begin The fun of taking down years of corruption that you so blindly ignore? You say you arent from here, and thats cool, but ill take " things that never happened for 800 Alex" on the people of your country laughing at America 2016-2020 and praising us 2021-?
I have never said I like Biden - I have no clue how Biden is - except that for the rest of the world (those that like you) he is preferable over Trump - and all your enemies the other way around - tbh you guys can do whatever you want ! Who am I to tell you who you should choose - I am almost certain you guys will pick Trump actually - that doesn't change the fact it is the wrong choice and the last laugh will be on this side of the atlantic ( and it will be China, Russia, North Korea etc.)
And no luckily I am not from the US - that isn’t only post Trump though that I have been happy of that fact - even though I “like” you - I like my country better in every measurable way
And no luckily I am not from the US - that isn’t only post Trump though that I have been happy of that fact - even though I “like” you - I like my country better in every measurable way
And no luckily I am not from the US - that isn’t only post Trump though that I have been happy of that fact - even though I “like” you - I like my country better in every measurable way
WOW! You put your Country first over others. Not sure half the people in our Country could relate to that as the hatred has overwhelmed many from the mis and dis-information. Our current administration thinks we are a horrible Nation.
The good news is we have someone that wants to make us great again and with Godspeed we can once again help others if only we helped ourselves.
Best to you and hope we can share some Trump humor for the next 4 years for your enjoyment.
And no luckily I am not from the US - that isn’t only post Trump though that I have been happy of that fact - even though I “like” you - I like my country better in every measurable way
WOW! You put your Country first over others. Not sure half the people in our Country could relate to that as the hatred has overwhelmed many from the mis and dis-information. Our current administration thinks we are a horrible Nation.
The good news is we have someone that wants to make us great again and with Godspeed we can once again help others if only we helped ourselves.
Best to you and hope we can share some Trump humor for the next 4 years for your enjoyment.
@VeritasAlways
The TDS is at a level seldom seen. Every leftwing and mainstream media covers Trump 20 plus hours a day and they said they will not give him a platform. Mind boggling at the free press this guy continues to get and they still are trying to find more made up crimes and twisting the law to "get Trump" at any cost. It backfired and now they'll have to live with him for 4 more years.
I do wonder if RFK JR. will be the temporary Orangeman or how long that KDS (Kennedy Derangement Syndrome) will last for them. They will have so much dis-information on him in a blink, but the Google billionaire might be able to hold on a little longer then the Dems like.
Hurry up Nov. 5th as the oddsmakers seem to have a good grip on who will win this.
@VeritasAlways
The TDS is at a level seldom seen. Every leftwing and mainstream media covers Trump 20 plus hours a day and they said they will not give him a platform. Mind boggling at the free press this guy continues to get and they still are trying to find more made up crimes and twisting the law to "get Trump" at any cost. It backfired and now they'll have to live with him for 4 more years.
I do wonder if RFK JR. will be the temporary Orangeman or how long that KDS (Kennedy Derangement Syndrome) will last for them. They will have so much dis-information on him in a blink, but the Google billionaire might be able to hold on a little longer then the Dems like.
Hurry up Nov. 5th as the oddsmakers seem to have a good grip on who will win this.
@XXMyThirdEyeXX
Snowflakes?
dumb as hell idiotic maga terminology.
Gone are the days where at least Republicans and democrats had some level of respect for each other and human decency. Now just a bunch of idiots acting like low life's and doing nothing
@XXMyThirdEyeXX
Snowflakes?
dumb as hell idiotic maga terminology.
Gone are the days where at least Republicans and democrats had some level of respect for each other and human decency. Now just a bunch of idiots acting like low life's and doing nothing
@witswits
You are hysterical ![]()
trump don't give one iota about you he cares about only himself. I guess you are w brainwashed to care
@witswits
You are hysterical ![]()
trump don't give one iota about you he cares about only himself. I guess you are w brainwashed to care
@witswits You are hysterical trump don't give one iota about you he cares about only himself. I guess you are w brainwashed to care
What is your take on RFK Jr.? You prefer him verses Biden?
Best to you as always and please work on the TDS. Not healthy for anyone and never worth losing the friends and family distancing.
@witswits You are hysterical trump don't give one iota about you he cares about only himself. I guess you are w brainwashed to care
What is your take on RFK Jr.? You prefer him verses Biden?
Best to you as always and please work on the TDS. Not healthy for anyone and never worth losing the friends and family distancing.
Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: And no luckily I am not from the US - that isn’t only post Trump though that I have been happy of that fact - even though I “like” you - I like my country better in every measurable way WOW! You put your Country first over others. Not sure half the people in our Country could relate to that as the hatred has overwhelmed many from the mis and dis-information. Our current administration thinks we are a horrible Nation. The good news is we have someone that wants to make us great again and with Godspeed we can once again help others if only we helped ourselves. Best to you and hope we can share some Trump humor for the next 4 years for your enjoyment.
In my book you have never been “great” (and Trump has pushed that post even further away imo) that you think otherwise is just good for you
Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: And no luckily I am not from the US - that isn’t only post Trump though that I have been happy of that fact - even though I “like” you - I like my country better in every measurable way WOW! You put your Country first over others. Not sure half the people in our Country could relate to that as the hatred has overwhelmed many from the mis and dis-information. Our current administration thinks we are a horrible Nation. The good news is we have someone that wants to make us great again and with Godspeed we can once again help others if only we helped ourselves. Best to you and hope we can share some Trump humor for the next 4 years for your enjoyment.
In my book you have never been “great” (and Trump has pushed that post even further away imo) that you think otherwise is just good for you
Btw I can’t really decide what I want to do tomorrow if I should use some of the free healthcare, if I should take a new education where I am paid while doing it, if I should maybe take a year paid maternity leave or if I just want to sit back and enjoy life while I enjoy the three weeks fully paid vacation my boss gave me - just because you know they care about us ! Atleast I can move around without the fear of getting shot or robbed and the police isn’t some racist asswipes
And we dont have entire cities with homeless people etc. We almost have none at all
but “great” can be so many things
Btw I can’t really decide what I want to do tomorrow if I should use some of the free healthcare, if I should take a new education where I am paid while doing it, if I should maybe take a year paid maternity leave or if I just want to sit back and enjoy life while I enjoy the three weeks fully paid vacation my boss gave me - just because you know they care about us ! Atleast I can move around without the fear of getting shot or robbed and the police isn’t some racist asswipes
And we dont have entire cities with homeless people etc. We almost have none at all
but “great” can be so many things
@Brooklyncapper
I dont wish ill will on anyone. regardless of their political affiliation. Simply put, when I see my country in ruins by this current admin, cities unlivable, business leaving in droves because deplorables cant stop stealing because they know they can get away with it, and watching people like you continue to "parrot" Orange Man bad on a daily basis, yeah its time for a fucking change. Had that dude paralyzed you with his SUV while getting a slap on the wrist you might wake the hell up ![]()
@Brooklyncapper
I dont wish ill will on anyone. regardless of their political affiliation. Simply put, when I see my country in ruins by this current admin, cities unlivable, business leaving in droves because deplorables cant stop stealing because they know they can get away with it, and watching people like you continue to "parrot" Orange Man bad on a daily basis, yeah its time for a fucking change. Had that dude paralyzed you with his SUV while getting a slap on the wrist you might wake the hell up ![]()
@Brooklyncapper I dont wish ill will on anyone. regardless of their political affiliation. Simply put, when I see my country in ruins by this current admin, cities unlivable, business leaving in droves because deplorables cant stop stealing because they know they can get away with it, and watching people like you continue to "parrot" Orange Man bad on a daily basis, yeah its time for a fucking change. Had that dude paralyzed you with his SUV while getting a slap on the wrist you might wake the hell up
It is impossible for many of these types to see or realize they have TDS. They would sooner see the destruction of the Country, than rally behind someone that wants to put the US first. The more popular Trump becomes the worse they get and I hope Trump brings in the National Guard like he wanted on Jan. 6th to keep order.
They will lose it when he wins and destroy billions of dollars in property just like the BLM riots. Make it known now, the consequences before they destroy towns and cities. It goes for "anyone" that riots or looting of any kind. Put a Ron Desantis in charge of it on Nov. 5th and see how it works out for the ones that destroy others towns and property.
@Brooklyncapper I dont wish ill will on anyone. regardless of their political affiliation. Simply put, when I see my country in ruins by this current admin, cities unlivable, business leaving in droves because deplorables cant stop stealing because they know they can get away with it, and watching people like you continue to "parrot" Orange Man bad on a daily basis, yeah its time for a fucking change. Had that dude paralyzed you with his SUV while getting a slap on the wrist you might wake the hell up
It is impossible for many of these types to see or realize they have TDS. They would sooner see the destruction of the Country, than rally behind someone that wants to put the US first. The more popular Trump becomes the worse they get and I hope Trump brings in the National Guard like he wanted on Jan. 6th to keep order.
They will lose it when he wins and destroy billions of dollars in property just like the BLM riots. Make it known now, the consequences before they destroy towns and cities. It goes for "anyone" that riots or looting of any kind. Put a Ron Desantis in charge of it on Nov. 5th and see how it works out for the ones that destroy others towns and property.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,225
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,978
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,698
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,399
- Saturday 10/03/2026 689
- MLB Playoffs 5,176
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,103
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,286
- Happening just recently . . . 36,979
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
