I posted a question there this morning, and now it's gone.
![]()
Your website is now in the business of deceiving others?
Thanks!
Your website is now in the business of deceiving others?
Thanks!
Why didn't they just move it to the Penalty Box where all of the other threads like that end up...?
Why didn't they just move it to the Penalty Box where all of the other threads like that end up...?
3rd
Why hasn't covers just come out and said what they did...and now the thread was deleted...makes no sense why it wasn't moved like crow said.....
3rd
Why hasn't covers just come out and said what they did...and now the thread was deleted...makes no sense why it wasn't moved like crow said.....
The check is in the mail.
I promise I won't juice in your mouth.
Really, I love going shoe shopping with you for 8 hours on Super Bowl Sunday honey.
No, those pants don't make you look fat at all.
The check is in the mail.
I promise I won't juice in your mouth.
Really, I love going shoe shopping with you for 8 hours on Super Bowl Sunday honey.
No, those pants don't make you look fat at all.
She needs to be cut out completely...BAN THE BITCHES ACCOUNT ![]()
She needs to be cut out completely...BAN THE BITCHES ACCOUNT ![]()
