• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Politics

    Does Ghislaine Maxwell live to tell??

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    scooby-doos
    gambleholic63
    nature1970
    StumpTownStu
    wallstreetcappers
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 283
    Posts: 63
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    scooby-doos
    scooby-doos
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 3194
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2020 - 10:22 AM ET #26

    Clinton flat out denied ever being on pedophile island but the flight logs says 26 times....    

    What did actually Epstein do for a living??   I know he stole over 40 million from the owner of the limited clothing store...  ponzi scheme???  Blackmail??? 

    Reply

    Clinton flat out denied ever being on pedophile island but the flight logs says 26 times....    

    What did actually Epstein do for a living??   I know he stole over 40 million from the owner of the limited clothing store...  ponzi scheme???  Blackmail??? 

     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2020 - 11:05 AM ET #27

    Nobody can prove what someone knows in their own mind. That said, Clinton was on perv island. The unsealed travel logs prove it and photos prove it. Trump was involved in real estate deals. Not a single photo, nor witness, nor travel log places Trump on the island. Trump's photos are at fund raisers and other assorted events for the rich....not on perv island.

    That's a big distinction that you are overlooking Stu. 

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    Nobody can prove what someone knows in their own mind. That said, Clinton was on perv island. The unsealed travel logs prove it and photos prove it. Trump was involved in real estate deals. Not a single photo, nor witness, nor travel log places Trump on the island. Trump's photos are at fund raisers and other assorted events for the rich....not on perv island.

    That's a big distinction that you are overlooking Stu. 

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2020 - 11:48 AM ET #28

    It's not about proving in court it is knowing the information to leverage in future negotiations.

    Seldom anything is heard in court plea deals and gag orders prevent this type of thing.

    Reply

    It's not about proving in court it is knowing the information to leverage in future negotiations.

    Seldom anything is heard in court plea deals and gag orders prevent this type of thing.

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2020 - 11:56 AM ET #29

    If you wish to explore this capability cyptoag is a good starting point for your research.

    Reply

    If you wish to explore this capability cyptoag is a good starting point for your research.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2020 - 12:27 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by gambleholic63:

    Nobody can prove what someone knows in their own mind. That said, Clinton was on perv island. The unsealed travel logs prove it and photos prove it. Trump was involved in real estate deals. Not a single photo, nor witness, nor travel log places Trump on the island. Trump's photos are at fund raisers and other assorted events for the rich....not on perv island. That's a big distinction that you are overlooking Stu.

    What am I overlooking? I wasn't really making any specific point or attempting to denigrate the President.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by gambleholic63:

    Nobody can prove what someone knows in their own mind. That said, Clinton was on perv island. The unsealed travel logs prove it and photos prove it. Trump was involved in real estate deals. Not a single photo, nor witness, nor travel log places Trump on the island. Trump's photos are at fund raisers and other assorted events for the rich....not on perv island. That's a big distinction that you are overlooking Stu.

    What am I overlooking? I wasn't really making any specific point or attempting to denigrate the President.

     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2020 - 12:48 PM ET #31

    You insinuate things all of the time Stu. Then when you are called out, you have a very tricky way of saying that you did not exactly say what you insinuated. Why do you play this game?

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    You insinuate things all of the time Stu. Then when you are called out, you have a very tricky way of saying that you did not exactly say what you insinuated. Why do you play this game?

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2020 - 1:22 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by gambleholic63:

    You insinuate things all of the time Stu. Then when you are called out, you have a very tricky way of saying that you did not exactly say what you insinuated. Why do you play this game?

    What was I insinuating? I don't "insinuate" much. I pretty much come out and say what's on my mind. And I don't involve myself in this Trump love/hate fest that has very little to do with politics. I stand on ten toes behind everything I say on this site. No trickery or back peddling needed. If you're gonna call me out for some b.s. you better back it up with facts. Let's speak to what's really going on. You thought I was slamming Trump. I was defending him but you though I was slamming him and his little stubby unit is shoved so far up you arse and/or down your throat that you felt you had to defend him. How's that for insinuating? You people are insane. Even if someone comes in here and says the makes the most benign comment, someone will twist it and turn it into a debate. It's maddening. I've been trying to be very diplomatic as of late and yet I simply make a comment that Trump had his wife with him in all of the pictures i've seen and that she doesn't strike me as a Ghislaine Maxwell type that would be complicit in him diddling young girls. I didn'y insinuate anything. You took what you wanted to from that and used it as fodder for a debate that didn't exist.

    "Clinton was on perv island! Trump wasn't!" So freakin' what. It has no bearing on what I was saying. I wasn't defending Clinton, who I detest. I wasn't "insinuating" that Trump is guilty of anything. Geez. Get off that man's tip.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by gambleholic63:

    You insinuate things all of the time Stu. Then when you are called out, you have a very tricky way of saying that you did not exactly say what you insinuated. Why do you play this game?

    What was I insinuating? I don't "insinuate" much. I pretty much come out and say what's on my mind. And I don't involve myself in this Trump love/hate fest that has very little to do with politics. I stand on ten toes behind everything I say on this site. No trickery or back peddling needed. If you're gonna call me out for some b.s. you better back it up with facts. Let's speak to what's really going on. You thought I was slamming Trump. I was defending him but you though I was slamming him and his little stubby unit is shoved so far up you arse and/or down your throat that you felt you had to defend him. How's that for insinuating? You people are insane. Even if someone comes in here and says the makes the most benign comment, someone will twist it and turn it into a debate. It's maddening. I've been trying to be very diplomatic as of late and yet I simply make a comment that Trump had his wife with him in all of the pictures i've seen and that she doesn't strike me as a Ghislaine Maxwell type that would be complicit in him diddling young girls. I didn'y insinuate anything. You took what you wanted to from that and used it as fodder for a debate that didn't exist.

    "Clinton was on perv island! Trump wasn't!" So freakin' what. It has no bearing on what I was saying. I wasn't defending Clinton, who I detest. I wasn't "insinuating" that Trump is guilty of anything. Geez. Get off that man's tip.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2020 - 1:29 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers: Everyone knows Trump was there, that video of him trying to act cool was there so he cannot deny that at all. What is most disturbing is the GOP voters do not give a crap if he was there, if he did anything immoral or illegal as long as their agenda is served. They could put the ex-KKK leader on the ballot again and he would get their support. Trump is a slimeball pig, anyone who seriously thinks otherwise needs a second lobotomy. Nice, slimming over 62 million Americans who supported and voted for President Trump and than demean them further saying they have a serious mental illness ( because they do not agree with your way of thinking  ) and need to be lobotomized ....this is the same thinking as the people of the Third Reich had in the late 30's............hard to believe, that thinking like this are starting to resurface again..

    Ha....man cry me a river, you need to be on the Jim Bakker tv show with the sob story you love to tell. Connect the dots old guy, you are smart enough to know that Trump was seen with the guy multiple times, Trump has a life long history of taking advantage and using women..so lets not play lawyer ball and claim that he was above such things...he is above nothing when it comes to taking advantage of females.

    So you didnt like the lobotomy remark, it fits if you continue to look the other way with regards to Trump and his history. Maybe it will come out, maybe not and I agree with others about Clinton...of course it fits his MO totally...in the same way it fits Trump's even more.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers: Everyone knows Trump was there, that video of him trying to act cool was there so he cannot deny that at all. What is most disturbing is the GOP voters do not give a crap if he was there, if he did anything immoral or illegal as long as their agenda is served. They could put the ex-KKK leader on the ballot again and he would get their support. Trump is a slimeball pig, anyone who seriously thinks otherwise needs a second lobotomy. Nice, slimming over 62 million Americans who supported and voted for President Trump and than demean them further saying they have a serious mental illness ( because they do not agree with your way of thinking  ) and need to be lobotomized ....this is the same thinking as the people of the Third Reich had in the late 30's............hard to believe, that thinking like this are starting to resurface again..

    Ha....man cry me a river, you need to be on the Jim Bakker tv show with the sob story you love to tell. Connect the dots old guy, you are smart enough to know that Trump was seen with the guy multiple times, Trump has a life long history of taking advantage and using women..so lets not play lawyer ball and claim that he was above such things...he is above nothing when it comes to taking advantage of females.

    So you didnt like the lobotomy remark, it fits if you continue to look the other way with regards to Trump and his history. Maybe it will come out, maybe not and I agree with others about Clinton...of course it fits his MO totally...in the same way it fits Trump's even more.

     
    KeyElement
    KeyElement
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 23750
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2020 - 1:46 PM ET #34

    Why not? Maybe she likes underage girls herself. If the Clinton's can be convicted on suspicion, no good reason to exempt Melania.

    Now and then even a BLIND squirrel can find an acorn
    Reply

    Why not? Maybe she likes underage girls herself. If the Clinton's can be convicted on suspicion, no good reason to exempt Melania.

     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2020 - 2:02 PM ET #35

    Stu...I now can see the point that you were mocking the people pointing their respective fingers at Trump by bringing the 1st Lady into the discussion. I certainly didn't mean to offend you so let's leave it at that. I took what you said the wrong way. Period.

    I watched the Netflix documentary on this topic and Trump is on record as visiting Epstein at his home to discuss real estate deals. Trump commented on the fact that the girls in his pool looked very young. That is the extent of his involvement, but that doesn't make him complicit. Clinton on the other hand???

    All of the goofs here will use that as evidence against Trump because they are so filled with hate for the guy. They will all be voting across the board for the Desperatecrats in November with their squeaky clean Biden leading the way. They are hypocrites pure and simple. 

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    Stu...I now can see the point that you were mocking the people pointing their respective fingers at Trump by bringing the 1st Lady into the discussion. I certainly didn't mean to offend you so let's leave it at that. I took what you said the wrong way. Period.

    I watched the Netflix documentary on this topic and Trump is on record as visiting Epstein at his home to discuss real estate deals. Trump commented on the fact that the girls in his pool looked very young. That is the extent of his involvement, but that doesn't make him complicit. Clinton on the other hand???

    All of the goofs here will use that as evidence against Trump because they are so filled with hate for the guy. They will all be voting across the board for the Desperatecrats in November with their squeaky clean Biden leading the way. They are hypocrites pure and simple. 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2020 - 2:13 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyElement:

    Why not? Maybe she likes underage girls herself. If the Clinton's can be convicted on suspicion, no good reason to exempt Melania.

    She just doesn't strike me as the type, Key. Completely arbitrary, as obviously i've know nothing about her, but she just doesn't strike me as the type. It's not a defense of Trump or an indictment on Clinton. Was just more so saying how anybody with an old lady knows there are some that kowtow and some that will slit your throat. She seems like the latter. Sure, there was the Stormy Daniels thing but I believe even in that, she cut him slack because of him entering politics. I think she would've divorced him if not for that. I bet privately she has her foot on his balls. My comments were as a man talking man shop. Crazy wife shop. Not political shop. My wife isn't that crazy but she wouldn't go for the okie doke either. If we went to party with the Epsteins, we wouldn't be closing the place down, if you know what I mean? And I wouldn't at any point be flying solo. I have a lot of freedom but I can't just walk all over her. And she has an eye for creeps.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyElement:

    Why not? Maybe she likes underage girls herself. If the Clinton's can be convicted on suspicion, no good reason to exempt Melania.

    She just doesn't strike me as the type, Key. Completely arbitrary, as obviously i've know nothing about her, but she just doesn't strike me as the type. It's not a defense of Trump or an indictment on Clinton. Was just more so saying how anybody with an old lady knows there are some that kowtow and some that will slit your throat. She seems like the latter. Sure, there was the Stormy Daniels thing but I believe even in that, she cut him slack because of him entering politics. I think she would've divorced him if not for that. I bet privately she has her foot on his balls. My comments were as a man talking man shop. Crazy wife shop. Not political shop. My wife isn't that crazy but she wouldn't go for the okie doke either. If we went to party with the Epsteins, we wouldn't be closing the place down, if you know what I mean? And I wouldn't at any point be flying solo. I have a lot of freedom but I can't just walk all over her. And she has an eye for creeps.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2020 - 2:16 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by gambleholic63:

    Stu...I now can see the point that you were mocking the people pointing their respective fingers at Trump by bringing the 1st Lady into the discussion. I certainly didn't mean to offend you so let's leave it at that. I took what you said the wrong way. Period. I watched the Netflix documentary on this topic and Trump is on record as visiting Epstein at his home to discuss real estate deals. Trump commented on the fact that the girls in his pool looked very young. That is the extent of his involvement, but that doesn't make him complicit. Clinton on the other hand??? All of the goofs here will use that as evidence against Trump because they are so filled with hate for the guy. They will all be voting across the board for the Desperatecrats in November with their squeaky clean Biden leading the way. They are hypocrites pure and simple.

    Dude, it's all good. I don't get offended by anything on this site, or the internet in general. Scal is the only one that ever came close to offending me. He's the only one to ever get under my skin.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by gambleholic63:

    Stu...I now can see the point that you were mocking the people pointing their respective fingers at Trump by bringing the 1st Lady into the discussion. I certainly didn't mean to offend you so let's leave it at that. I took what you said the wrong way. Period. I watched the Netflix documentary on this topic and Trump is on record as visiting Epstein at his home to discuss real estate deals. Trump commented on the fact that the girls in his pool looked very young. That is the extent of his involvement, but that doesn't make him complicit. Clinton on the other hand??? All of the goofs here will use that as evidence against Trump because they are so filled with hate for the guy. They will all be voting across the board for the Desperatecrats in November with their squeaky clean Biden leading the way. They are hypocrites pure and simple.

    Dude, it's all good. I don't get offended by anything on this site, or the internet in general. Scal is the only one that ever came close to offending me. He's the only one to ever get under my skin.

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2020 - 2:27 PM ET #38

    Gandi is the only one to really put a pc of bamboo under my toe and twist... But I tolerate her...

    Reply

    Gandi is the only one to really put a pc of bamboo under my toe and twist... But I tolerate her...

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25538
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2020 - 8:20 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyElement: Why not? Maybe she likes underage girls herself. If the Clinton's can be convicted on suspicion, no good reason to exempt Melania. She just doesn't strike me as the type, Key. Completely arbitrary, as obviously i've know nothing about her, but she just doesn't strike me as the type. It's not a defense of Trump or an indictment on Clinton. Was just more so saying how anybody with an old lady knows there are some that kowtow and some that will slit your throat. She seems like the latter. Sure, there was the Stormy Daniels thing but I believe even in that, she cut him slack because of him entering politics. I think she would've divorced him if not for that. I bet privately she has her foot on his balls. My comments were as a man talking man shop. Crazy wife shop. Not political shop. My wife isn't that crazy but she wouldn't go for the okie doke either. If we went to party with the Epsteins, we wouldn't be closing the place down, if you know what I mean? And I wouldn't at any point be flying solo. I have a lot of freedom but I can't just walk all over her. And she has an eye for creeps.

    A while ago, you mentioned in a thread that you & your wife took a break from each & you weren't exactly celibate during that period. Did you ever share that with her?   

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyElement: Why not? Maybe she likes underage girls herself. If the Clinton's can be convicted on suspicion, no good reason to exempt Melania. She just doesn't strike me as the type, Key. Completely arbitrary, as obviously i've know nothing about her, but she just doesn't strike me as the type. It's not a defense of Trump or an indictment on Clinton. Was just more so saying how anybody with an old lady knows there are some that kowtow and some that will slit your throat. She seems like the latter. Sure, there was the Stormy Daniels thing but I believe even in that, she cut him slack because of him entering politics. I think she would've divorced him if not for that. I bet privately she has her foot on his balls. My comments were as a man talking man shop. Crazy wife shop. Not political shop. My wife isn't that crazy but she wouldn't go for the okie doke either. If we went to party with the Epsteins, we wouldn't be closing the place down, if you know what I mean? And I wouldn't at any point be flying solo. I have a lot of freedom but I can't just walk all over her. And she has an eye for creeps.

    A while ago, you mentioned in a thread that you & your wife took a break from each & you weren't exactly celibate during that period. Did you ever share that with her?   

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2020 - 8:33 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by KeyElement: Why not? Maybe she likes underage girls herself. If the Clinton's can be convicted on suspicion, no good reason to exempt Melania. She just doesn't strike me as the type, Key. Completely arbitrary, as obviously i've know nothing about her, but she just doesn't strike me as the type. It's not a defense of Trump or an indictment on Clinton. Was just more so saying how anybody with an old lady knows there are some that kowtow and some that will slit your throat. She seems like the latter. Sure, there was the Stormy Daniels thing but I believe even in that, she cut him slack because of him entering politics. I think she would've divorced him if not for that. I bet privately she has her foot on his balls. My comments were as a man talking man shop. Crazy wife shop. Not political shop. My wife isn't that crazy but she wouldn't go for the okie doke either. If we went to party with the Epsteins, we wouldn't be closing the place down, if you know what I mean? And I wouldn't at any point be flying solo. I have a lot of freedom but I can't just walk all over her. And she has an eye for creeps. A while ago, you mentioned in a thread that you & your wife took a break from each & you weren't exactly celibate during that period. Did you ever share that with her?

    Geez, you are a weirdo stalker but I stick to my guns and my beliefs. And while we've busted each other's balls, I believe that more than likely you are a good and righteous person.

    The break was before we were married. I slept with several women during this time. She knows me so she can figure as much but i've only ever referred to one of them. I still bring her up every now and then when a situation warrants.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by KeyElement: Why not? Maybe she likes underage girls herself. If the Clinton's can be convicted on suspicion, no good reason to exempt Melania. She just doesn't strike me as the type, Key. Completely arbitrary, as obviously i've know nothing about her, but she just doesn't strike me as the type. It's not a defense of Trump or an indictment on Clinton. Was just more so saying how anybody with an old lady knows there are some that kowtow and some that will slit your throat. She seems like the latter. Sure, there was the Stormy Daniels thing but I believe even in that, she cut him slack because of him entering politics. I think she would've divorced him if not for that. I bet privately she has her foot on his balls. My comments were as a man talking man shop. Crazy wife shop. Not political shop. My wife isn't that crazy but she wouldn't go for the okie doke either. If we went to party with the Epsteins, we wouldn't be closing the place down, if you know what I mean? And I wouldn't at any point be flying solo. I have a lot of freedom but I can't just walk all over her. And she has an eye for creeps. A while ago, you mentioned in a thread that you & your wife took a break from each & you weren't exactly celibate during that period. Did you ever share that with her?

    Geez, you are a weirdo stalker but I stick to my guns and my beliefs. And while we've busted each other's balls, I believe that more than likely you are a good and righteous person.

    The break was before we were married. I slept with several women during this time. She knows me so she can figure as much but i've only ever referred to one of them. I still bring her up every now and then when a situation warrants.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25538
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2020 - 9:09 PM ET #41

    Doing it before you are married is a huge difference IMO. 

    I asked the question because you seem to have a dynamite relationship with your wife & you speak highly of her. That's why I thought it was farked up fooling around on her during the break thinking you were married at the time.

    Glad you didn't act like a scumbag swinging dick.

    A good women is hard to find/keep for gambling degenerates like us.

    Reply

    Doing it before you are married is a huge difference IMO. 

    I asked the question because you seem to have a dynamite relationship with your wife & you speak highly of her. That's why I thought it was farked up fooling around on her during the break thinking you were married at the time.

    Glad you didn't act like a scumbag swinging dick.

    A good women is hard to find/keep for gambling degenerates like us.

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2020 - 9:30 PM ET #42

    Could it be the leverage Putin is using? Then no Maxwell just won't make it. 

    Reply

    Could it be the leverage Putin is using? Then no Maxwell just won't make it. 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2020 - 9:59 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Doing it before you are married is a huge difference IMO.  I asked the question because you seem to have a dynamite relationship with your wife & you speak highly of her. That's why I thought it was farked up fooling around on her during the break thinking you were married at the time. Glad you didn't act like a scumbag swinging dick. A good women is hard to find/keep for gambling degenerates like us.

    I'm no saint. I've kept drug use from her. I have always taken care of business. I've always been a breadwinner. I've always been good to her. Loving, respectful. We have a good thing so she's never had to question me but I know at times she has had her suspicians. I socially partook. It's not like I was a druggy laying around. Never brought it around her. When we moved, I only ever got down here when a bunch of buddies were up for a bachelor party but when I would go back to California for business... It's a secret i've struggled with breaking to her. It's a non-issue now but i'll still have to come clean.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Doing it before you are married is a huge difference IMO.  I asked the question because you seem to have a dynamite relationship with your wife & you speak highly of her. That's why I thought it was farked up fooling around on her during the break thinking you were married at the time. Glad you didn't act like a scumbag swinging dick. A good women is hard to find/keep for gambling degenerates like us.

    I'm no saint. I've kept drug use from her. I have always taken care of business. I've always been a breadwinner. I've always been good to her. Loving, respectful. We have a good thing so she's never had to question me but I know at times she has had her suspicians. I socially partook. It's not like I was a druggy laying around. Never brought it around her. When we moved, I only ever got down here when a bunch of buddies were up for a bachelor party but when I would go back to California for business... It's a secret i've struggled with breaking to her. It's a non-issue now but i'll still have to come clean.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25538
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2020 - 11:13 PM ET #44

    I wouldn't poke the bear. Some things are better left unsaid. If you share it, what good comes of it? If you want to get it off your chest, write down what you would say & then burn it.

    We've been married 30 years & there's one thing I've never told my wife. I don't plan on screwing up at this point in my life.

    Reply

    I wouldn't poke the bear. Some things are better left unsaid. If you share it, what good comes of it? If you want to get it off your chest, write down what you would say & then burn it.

    We've been married 30 years & there's one thing I've never told my wife. I don't plan on screwing up at this point in my life.

     
    First2thewire
    First2thewire
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2020
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2020 - 12:46 AM ET #45

    Reports state Maxwell is under the heaviest guard every recorded at the place she is being held....... it's also being reported she has sex tapes of many famous people and politicians, hidden away for safe keeping. Many people are worried what comes of this, and Barr seems intent on going after her, considering he had to fire people just to get a case to move forward. This will end up being bigger than O.J.'s court case, considering who's involved. Contrary to what most believe, she will live to tell her story ( in exchange for some leniency).

    Reply

    Reports state Maxwell is under the heaviest guard every recorded at the place she is being held....... it's also being reported she has sex tapes of many famous people and politicians, hidden away for safe keeping. Many people are worried what comes of this, and Barr seems intent on going after her, considering he had to fire people just to get a case to move forward. This will end up being bigger than O.J.'s court case, considering who's involved. Contrary to what most believe, she will live to tell her story ( in exchange for some leniency).

     
    scooby-doos
    scooby-doos
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 3194
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2020 - 10:53 AM ET #46

    I believe she has the get out of jail free card, if not minimal time served.   She has the golden ticket.  All of they places are extremely secure. A lot of powerful ,well known people caught with their "hands" in the "cookie " jar...question is how bad do people want to know and at what price.

    Reply

    I believe she has the get out of jail free card, if not minimal time served.   She has the golden ticket.  All of they places are extremely secure. A lot of powerful ,well known people caught with their "hands" in the "cookie " jar...question is how bad do people want to know and at what price.

     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2020 - 11:07 AM ET #47

    She may have not eaten the cookies, but she served the cookies so I don't see how she gets out of this completely. If she does indeed have the tapes, this will get very, very interesting.

    I am all for justice, but unfortunately we live in a world where money speaks louder than justice. Epstein evaded justice for decades because of his wealth. The almighty US dollar will be used to attempt control over yet another injustice, although I would love to see everyone exposed that took part. 

    Hopefully the tapes are protected and part of her instructions upon death in legal form. Then all of the shit will hit the fan regardless.

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    She may have not eaten the cookies, but she served the cookies so I don't see how she gets out of this completely. If she does indeed have the tapes, this will get very, very interesting.

    I am all for justice, but unfortunately we live in a world where money speaks louder than justice. Epstein evaded justice for decades because of his wealth. The almighty US dollar will be used to attempt control over yet another injustice, although I would love to see everyone exposed that took part. 

    Hopefully the tapes are protected and part of her instructions upon death in legal form. Then all of the shit will hit the fan regardless.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25538
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2020 - 4:04 PM ET #48

    Trump didn't seem concerned about kids not being in school when they were at Jeffrey Epstein's house.

     

    Reply

    Trump didn't seem concerned about kids not being in school when they were at Jeffrey Epstein's house.

     

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2020 - 4:37 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Trump didn't seem concerned about kids not being in school when they were at Jeffrey Epstein's house.

    An unsubstantiated false slur on our President ..shame.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Trump didn't seem concerned about kids not being in school when they were at Jeffrey Epstein's house.

    An unsubstantiated false slur on our President ..shame.

     
     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25538
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2020 - 7:05 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: Trump didn't seem concerned about kids not being in school when they were at Jeffrey Epstein's house. An unsubstantiated false slur on our President ..shame.

    Not at all. Don't you remember his comment about how Epstein like them young? Your memory is getting more & more selective Slim.

    They are still waiting for his DNA on his rape case. Why the delay? An innocent man doesn't act like he has something to hide.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: Trump didn't seem concerned about kids not being in school when they were at Jeffrey Epstein's house. An unsubstantiated false slur on our President ..shame.

    Not at all. Don't you remember his comment about how Epstein like them young? Your memory is getting more & more selective Slim.

    They are still waiting for his DNA on his rape case. Why the delay? An innocent man doesn't act like he has something to hide.

    All Forums | Politics
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,424
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 690
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,359
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,713
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,828
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,512
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,885
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,309
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,316
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,855

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.