• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Politics

    Remember this video. When Hillary takes it down in November, you'll be seeing it again!

    12 Next Last»
    scalabrine
    Predictorama
    kevmode
    Hugh_Jorgan
    TILTOLOGIC
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2121
    Posts: 47
    12 Next Last»
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2016 - 10:11 AM ET #1

    Be it Hillary bettors or be it Dems who want the GOP to squirm for another 4 years, we will be DANCIN!!!

     

    99 more days!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8yqWU0UzeY

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Be it Hillary bettors or be it Dems who want the GOP to squirm for another 4 years, we will be DANCIN!!!

     

    99 more days!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8yqWU0UzeY

     
    Predictorama
    Predictorama
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 1248
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2016 - 12:59 AM ET #2

    You'll be dancing, dancing to your death and doom and eventual destruction. 
    Reply
    You'll be dancing, dancing to your death and doom and eventual destruction. 
     
    Predictorama
    Predictorama
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 1248
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2016 - 1:00 AM ET #3

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CVc6j4uDow
    Reply
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CVc6j4uDow
     
    kevmode
    kevmode
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 6587
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2016 - 6:08 AM ET #4

    Reply
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2016 - 7:07 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Be it Hillary bettors or be it Dems who want the GOP to squirm for another 4 years, we will be DANCIN!!!


    I thought white people couldn't dance 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Be it Hillary bettors or be it Dems who want the GOP to squirm for another 4 years, we will be DANCIN!!!


    I thought white people couldn't dance 
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 2:34 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Be it Hillary bettors or be it Dems who want the GOP to squirm for another 4 years, we will be DANCIN!!!

     

    99 more days!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8yqWU0UzeY


    Yes, scal ... we will be dancing!!! 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Be it Hillary bettors or be it Dems who want the GOP to squirm for another 4 years, we will be DANCIN!!!

     

    99 more days!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8yqWU0UzeY


    Yes, scal ... we will be dancing!!! 
     
    TILTOLOGIC
    TILTOLOGIC
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 5527
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 2:36 AM ET #7

    Reply
     
    zelo123
    zelo123
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5289
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 3:07 AM ET #8

               
    Reply
               
     
    fab14
    fab14
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16325
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 3:12 AM ET #9

    TRUMP
    Reply
    TRUMP
     
    Barbarossa
    Barbarossa
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 278359
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 3:19 AM ET #10

    Trump 
    The Pastor of Disaster
    Reply
    Trump 
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 5:54 AM ET #11

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
     
    gers
    gers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 8807
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 5:56 AM ET #12

    Reply
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 6:36 AM ET #13

    Everyone who supported someone so manifestly unqualified and temperamentally unsound (just like the voters in Brexit; white males who drove him to victory in all the swing states, particularly those in the rural areas who are not representative of America), will get what they deserve.

    Hope you are ready to tell that kid with bone cancer he's coming off the rolls with that pre-existing condition ObamaCare will no longer cover when it is repealed. That is not a joke or hyperbole. That is just the beginning.

    This man ran an openly racist campaign and won. And you all love it.

    The worst part is that Hugh and Zelo and Tilt ARE precisely those people (I 100% guarantee these are the "afflicted" white male group) who proudly wear the "deplorable" hat.

    They are the proverbial 'underdog'. It is them who is the minority, the afflicted. And now they dance.

    Well now the rest of the world thinks we are deplorable. And we have you to thank.

    I know this man. He once owned the majority of the casinos here. His "home state" be it New Jersey with the casinos or New York with the real estate (ya know, the one the politician wins because he's from there) wouldn't vote for him. He never had a chance in either state. 

    Why? We consider him a joke. His casinos were a joke, his businesses were a joke, he is a joke. We know him best. We wouldn't elect him in a million years.

    But you have. And now you will pay the price.

    Except you drag us down with you. Like grabbing someone by the ankles as they are cast into hell...you have made an unconscionably bad decision for all of us.

    Fu** you.








    Reply
    Everyone who supported someone so manifestly unqualified and temperamentally unsound (just like the voters in Brexit; white males who drove him to victory in all the swing states, particularly those in the rural areas who are not representative of America), will get what they deserve.

    Hope you are ready to tell that kid with bone cancer he's coming off the rolls with that pre-existing condition ObamaCare will no longer cover when it is repealed. That is not a joke or hyperbole. That is just the beginning.

    This man ran an openly racist campaign and won. And you all love it.

    The worst part is that Hugh and Zelo and Tilt ARE precisely those people (I 100% guarantee these are the "afflicted" white male group) who proudly wear the "deplorable" hat.

    They are the proverbial 'underdog'. It is them who is the minority, the afflicted. And now they dance.

    Well now the rest of the world thinks we are deplorable. And we have you to thank.

    I know this man. He once owned the majority of the casinos here. His "home state" be it New Jersey with the casinos or New York with the real estate (ya know, the one the politician wins because he's from there) wouldn't vote for him. He never had a chance in either state. 

    Why? We consider him a joke. His casinos were a joke, his businesses were a joke, he is a joke. We know him best. We wouldn't elect him in a million years.

    But you have. And now you will pay the price.

    Except you drag us down with you. Like grabbing someone by the ankles as they are cast into hell...you have made an unconscionably bad decision for all of us.

    Fu** you.








     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 6:46 AM ET #14

    Makes me want to stop posting here.
    Makes me want to stop doing much of anything really. Tough day to go to work. Probably the toughest. 
    Reply
    Makes me want to stop posting here.
    Makes me want to stop doing much of anything really. Tough day to go to work. Probably the toughest. 
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 6:50 AM ET #15

    No Scal, America wanted no more  of the lying corrupt Clinton. How can you not understand this. They showed they are tired of it all. You are showing what a sore loser you can be,
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    No Scal, America wanted no more  of the lying corrupt Clinton. How can you not understand this. They showed they are tired of it all. You are showing what a sore loser you can be,
     
    powerbalance
    powerbalance
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 300
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 7:26 AM ET #16

    Scal for what it worth, I hope that you keep posting because I follow you for years and thanx to you (and megalocks), I could offer my wife 3 beautiful holydays with that money.

    I can't imagine what it is to deal with all the negativity on that forum but I wanted you to know that you made my life better and I imagine I'm not the only one you helped.
    Reply
    Scal for what it worth, I hope that you keep posting because I follow you for years and thanx to you (and megalocks), I could offer my wife 3 beautiful holydays with that money.

    I can't imagine what it is to deal with all the negativity on that forum but I wanted you to know that you made my life better and I imagine I'm not the only one you helped.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 7:40 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    No Scal, America wanted no more  of the lying corrupt Clinton. How can you not understand this. They showed they are tired of it all. You are showing what a sore loser you can be,

    What corruption? What is criminal in those emails? They have them all. If Trump appoints a special prosecutor even he will come to the same conclusion. This is all a ruse. His entire campaign against her was built off of invalid insinuations. WHERE are the crimes??? That she was possibly fed some debate questions??? 

    Every politician is corrupt. Why is Hillary the figurehead for that? It's insane. I would have cast a vote for Romney to avoid this and I detested the man. You picked the worst possible time. The worst.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    No Scal, America wanted no more  of the lying corrupt Clinton. How can you not understand this. They showed they are tired of it all. You are showing what a sore loser you can be,

    What corruption? What is criminal in those emails? They have them all. If Trump appoints a special prosecutor even he will come to the same conclusion. This is all a ruse. His entire campaign against her was built off of invalid insinuations. WHERE are the crimes??? That she was possibly fed some debate questions??? 

    Every politician is corrupt. Why is Hillary the figurehead for that? It's insane. I would have cast a vote for Romney to avoid this and I detested the man. You picked the worst possible time. The worst.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 7:43 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by powerbalance:

    Scal for what it worth, I hope that you keep posting because I follow you for years and thanx to you (and megalocks), I could offer my wife 3 beautiful holydays with that money.

    I can't imagine what it is to deal with all the negativity on that forum but I wanted you to know that you made my life better and I imagine I'm not the only one you helped.

    Well I appreciate knowing that. Makes me feel somewhat better. Not well. But better. Where is megalocks? Tell me this guy isn't tout.

    Who hasn't gone tout from this site???

    Remember Oddsbuster????? Even he is tout. That's lunacy. Decent capper but selling picks??? Selling them??? Huh?

    Is that the goal of ever poster? Get hot and go tout? Where are all the long-time cappers? Seems like the main forums are dead at times in terms of vets.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbalance:

    Scal for what it worth, I hope that you keep posting because I follow you for years and thanx to you (and megalocks), I could offer my wife 3 beautiful holydays with that money.

    I can't imagine what it is to deal with all the negativity on that forum but I wanted you to know that you made my life better and I imagine I'm not the only one you helped.

    Well I appreciate knowing that. Makes me feel somewhat better. Not well. But better. Where is megalocks? Tell me this guy isn't tout.

    Who hasn't gone tout from this site???

    Remember Oddsbuster????? Even he is tout. That's lunacy. Decent capper but selling picks??? Selling them??? Huh?

    Is that the goal of ever poster? Get hot and go tout? Where are all the long-time cappers? Seems like the main forums are dead at times in terms of vets.
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 7:55 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    What corruption? What is criminal in those emails? They have them all. If Trump appoints a special prosecutor even he will come to the same conclusion. This is all a ruse. His entire campaign against her was built off of invalid insinuations. WHERE are the crimes??? That she was possibly fed some debate questions??? 

    Every politician is corrupt. Why is Hillary the figurehead for that? It's insane. I would have cast a vote for Romney to avoid this and I detested the man. You picked the worst possible time. The worst.


    We will have to agree to disagree. Why is she the figurehead? I think it is because people are tired of it overall. With the instant media and social networking, people see it more than they did in the past. People want a change from the crap it seems

     But as powerbalance said, there is no need for you to leave. Though I may not agree with some things you say here, at least you speak your mind and I do respect that. 
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    What corruption? What is criminal in those emails? They have them all. If Trump appoints a special prosecutor even he will come to the same conclusion. This is all a ruse. His entire campaign against her was built off of invalid insinuations. WHERE are the crimes??? That she was possibly fed some debate questions??? 

    Every politician is corrupt. Why is Hillary the figurehead for that? It's insane. I would have cast a vote for Romney to avoid this and I detested the man. You picked the worst possible time. The worst.


    We will have to agree to disagree. Why is she the figurehead? I think it is because people are tired of it overall. With the instant media and social networking, people see it more than they did in the past. People want a change from the crap it seems

     But as powerbalance said, there is no need for you to leave. Though I may not agree with some things you say here, at least you speak your mind and I do respect that. 
     
    HoneyB
    HoneyB
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 8:02 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Predictorama:

    You'll be dancing, dancing to your death and doom and eventual destruction. 

    Couldn't say it better... 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Predictorama:

    You'll be dancing, dancing to your death and doom and eventual destruction. 

    Couldn't say it better... 
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 8:14 AM ET #21

    Well you picked the worst possible time wmi. The worst....posssible....time...to...rebel...against....the establishment. Anyone but Trump. Anyone. I'd even take Ben Carson ....but now that I think about it, maybe not Ben Carson.

    Ok, I'd take Trump over Christie, Carson, Gingerich, Giuliani, Huckabee, Ryan and Palin (yes Ryan because he'd gut the safety net Social Security and Medicare and he'd do it very covertly where Trump is not smart enough to spin it covertly). Ironically they will be in power. Some or all.

    I would die for McCain right now. I'd die to have him. Die.

    Give me Don Knotts dressed up in his multi-colored scarves and powder blue suits over this shi+show. I will take Don Knotts. I may change my avatar to Don fu**ing Knotts. 

    Reply
    Well you picked the worst possible time wmi. The worst....posssible....time...to...rebel...against....the establishment. Anyone but Trump. Anyone. I'd even take Ben Carson ....but now that I think about it, maybe not Ben Carson.

    Ok, I'd take Trump over Christie, Carson, Gingerich, Giuliani, Huckabee, Ryan and Palin (yes Ryan because he'd gut the safety net Social Security and Medicare and he'd do it very covertly where Trump is not smart enough to spin it covertly). Ironically they will be in power. Some or all.

    I would die for McCain right now. I'd die to have him. Die.

    Give me Don Knotts dressed up in his multi-colored scarves and powder blue suits over this shi+show. I will take Don Knotts. I may change my avatar to Don fu**ing Knotts. 

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 8:16 AM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by DRIBBLE4LIFE:


    SCAL, I was with you until you asked "what e-mails?" Dude, just because you hate Trump does not cleanse all of the evil shyt the Clintos have done. He is a rapist and Hillary an accessory after the fact. More than 30 of their close or business/politicla associates have died "mysteriously" dating back to his days as governor of Arkansas. 

    Today is bittersweet for me. I am SOOOO happy this devil dyke was kept out of the White House.........but I shudder at the realization it was Trump who did it. This election tells ALL of you something I have known for many years:

    1) America is NOT the greatest country in the world, nor will it ever be

    2) Americans can be every bit as stupid as a guy like Trump. That's why he won. Americans can RELATE.

    You think "now" the rest of the world thinks America si deplorable? My friend, where have you been the past 20-30 years?

    It is the most hated country in the world, and NOT because of it's so-called "democracy". PUH-LEEEEZZZ.



    Hillary did not rape anyone and yes I've seen the list of people who have died and yes I'm incredibly disturbed by it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DRIBBLE4LIFE:


    SCAL, I was with you until you asked "what e-mails?" Dude, just because you hate Trump does not cleanse all of the evil shyt the Clintos have done. He is a rapist and Hillary an accessory after the fact. More than 30 of their close or business/politicla associates have died "mysteriously" dating back to his days as governor of Arkansas. 

    Today is bittersweet for me. I am SOOOO happy this devil dyke was kept out of the White House.........but I shudder at the realization it was Trump who did it. This election tells ALL of you something I have known for many years:

    1) America is NOT the greatest country in the world, nor will it ever be

    2) Americans can be every bit as stupid as a guy like Trump. That's why he won. Americans can RELATE.

    You think "now" the rest of the world thinks America si deplorable? My friend, where have you been the past 20-30 years?

    It is the most hated country in the world, and NOT because of it's so-called "democracy". PUH-LEEEEZZZ.



    Hillary did not rape anyone and yes I've seen the list of people who have died and yes I'm incredibly disturbed by it.
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 8:18 AM ET #23

    People dont want Trump because he talks like 99% of males or didnt have enough experience, but wanted to vote for a murdered whose campaign was funded by terrorists....that makes sense 


    America is a disaster right now, and it cant get worse...time for a change 
    Reply
    People dont want Trump because he talks like 99% of males or didnt have enough experience, but wanted to vote for a murdered whose campaign was funded by terrorists....that makes sense 


    America is a disaster right now, and it cant get worse...time for a change 
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 8:20 AM ET #24

    Trump will not appoint a special prosecutor. The emails revealed nothing. Where is the criminal activity? This is in part what everyone voted against. SHES CORRUPT. Yeah, who isn't in government?
    Reply
    Trump will not appoint a special prosecutor. The emails revealed nothing. Where is the criminal activity? This is in part what everyone voted against. SHES CORRUPT. Yeah, who isn't in government?
     
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2016 - 8:22 AM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by DRIBBLE4LIFE:

    SCAL, I do feel ya. You know the old adage "careful what you wish for". I can guarantee you that 90% of the idiots on here supporting Trump will be singing a different tune within a year and a half.

    What I pity the most isn't even that Trump won.

    I pity the fact that so many American citizens are SO misinformed about the daily inner workings of the country....and worse, the world.

    Until THAT changes, the bigger things will NOT change.  

    Exactly, they think Trump will rescue them. What do they think he has a magic wand to create more manufacturing jobs? Will he tell Apple to hire more people? He can't do any such thing. Those are organic elements of a flawed capitalistic model and that is what people voted for. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DRIBBLE4LIFE:

    SCAL, I do feel ya. You know the old adage "careful what you wish for". I can guarantee you that 90% of the idiots on here supporting Trump will be singing a different tune within a year and a half.

    What I pity the most isn't even that Trump won.

    I pity the fact that so many American citizens are SO misinformed about the daily inner workings of the country....and worse, the world.

    Until THAT changes, the bigger things will NOT change.  

    Exactly, they think Trump will rescue them. What do they think he has a magic wand to create more manufacturing jobs? Will he tell Apple to hire more people? He can't do any such thing. Those are organic elements of a flawed capitalistic model and that is what people voted for. 
    All Forums | Politics
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,864
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,201
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,838
    • PART DEUX 296
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,008
    • Monday 09/28/2026 820
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,472
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 423
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,740

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.