• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Politics

    Texas mass shooter was a neo-Nazi

    12 Next Last»
    DogbiteWilliams
    fubah2
    spockgato
    Zeus4par
    KellyM_1964
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 218
    Posts: 26
    12 Next Last»
     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6482
    Posted: May. 7, 2023 - 8:06 PM ET #1

    I was ignorant of the fact that a Spanish-surnamed fellow could be a white supremacist.  He was wearing a "Right Wing Death Squad" patch.

    https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/allen-texas-mass-shooter-motivated-by-white-supremacist-beliefs-feds-1234731085/

    From the article:

    The document also says the alleged shooter was discharged from the military in 2008 amid “mental health concerns.” 

    *******

    Of course he should never have been allowed to possess an AR-15 style rifle.

    I am 100% certain that bullshxt "thought and prayers" will not prevent a single upcoming mass murder; their track record is 100% worthless.  Reasonable gun control laws would definitely prevent some.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I was ignorant of the fact that a Spanish-surnamed fellow could be a white supremacist.  He was wearing a "Right Wing Death Squad" patch.

    https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/allen-texas-mass-shooter-motivated-by-white-supremacist-beliefs-feds-1234731085/

    From the article:

    The document also says the alleged shooter was discharged from the military in 2008 amid “mental health concerns.” 

    *******

    Of course he should never have been allowed to possess an AR-15 style rifle.

    I am 100% certain that bullshxt "thought and prayers" will not prevent a single upcoming mass murder; their track record is 100% worthless.  Reasonable gun control laws would definitely prevent some.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53631
    Posted: May. 7, 2023 - 11:13 PM ET #2

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    I was ignorant of the fact that a Spanish-surnamed fellow could be a white supremacist.  He was wearing a "Right Wing Death Squad" patch. https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/allen-texas-mass-shooter-motivated-by-white-supremacist-beliefs-feds-1234731085/ From the article: The document also says the alleged shooter was discharged from the military in 2008 amid “mental health concerns.”  ******* Of course he should never have been allowed to possess an AR-15 style rifle. I am 100% certain that bullshxt "thought and prayers" will not prevent a single upcoming mass murder; their track record is 100% worthless.  Reasonable gun control laws would definitely prevent some.

    @DogbiteWilliams

     Which of the many recent TEXAS-MAGA mass shootings are you speaking of?

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    I was ignorant of the fact that a Spanish-surnamed fellow could be a white supremacist.  He was wearing a "Right Wing Death Squad" patch. https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/allen-texas-mass-shooter-motivated-by-white-supremacist-beliefs-feds-1234731085/ From the article: The document also says the alleged shooter was discharged from the military in 2008 amid “mental health concerns.”  ******* Of course he should never have been allowed to possess an AR-15 style rifle. I am 100% certain that bullshxt "thought and prayers" will not prevent a single upcoming mass murder; their track record is 100% worthless.  Reasonable gun control laws would definitely prevent some.

    @DogbiteWilliams

     Which of the many recent TEXAS-MAGA mass shootings are you speaking of?

     

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53631
    Posted: May. 7, 2023 - 11:20 PM ET #3


    Investigators are looking closely at Texas gunman's possible link to MAGA right-wing extremism

     

    CNN —

       The MAGA lunatic who opened fire Saturday
    at an outlet mall in Allen, Texas, murdering 8people
    and wounding at least 7 others was identified as
    33-year-old Mauricio Garcia, the Texas Department
    of Public Safety said Sunday.

    While authorities have not determined a specific motive,
    the source said the deceased suspect was found with
    an insignia on his clothing that read “RWDS,” which
    authorities believe stands for “Right Wing Death Squad.” an_light

    Reply


    Investigators are looking closely at Texas gunman's possible link to MAGA right-wing extremism

     

    CNN —

       The MAGA lunatic who opened fire Saturday
    at an outlet mall in Allen, Texas, murdering 8people
    and wounding at least 7 others was identified as
    33-year-old Mauricio Garcia, the Texas Department
    of Public Safety said Sunday.

    While authorities have not determined a specific motive,
    the source said the deceased suspect was found with
    an insignia on his clothing that read “RWDS,” which
    authorities believe stands for “Right Wing Death Squad.” an_light

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: May. 7, 2023 - 11:25 PM ET #4

    If guns weren’t so readily available to everyone we wouldn’t have lost JFK so early peace_5

    or Lincoln peace_5

    but then again we wouldn’t have our freedom either peace_5

    Because unfortunately I don’t think wars can be fought by playing Jenga or Connect 4 peace_5

    It’s quite the god damn brain breaker man , how are you supposed to protect yourself without a gun , if the other guy has one ? peace_5

    I think people in general should be blamed for everything peace_5

    Newton’s 3rd Law peace_5

    As soon as the first asshole starts it , buckle up , and watch out peace_5

    what say you fubah ?

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    If guns weren’t so readily available to everyone we wouldn’t have lost JFK so early peace_5

    or Lincoln peace_5

    but then again we wouldn’t have our freedom either peace_5

    Because unfortunately I don’t think wars can be fought by playing Jenga or Connect 4 peace_5

    It’s quite the god damn brain breaker man , how are you supposed to protect yourself without a gun , if the other guy has one ? peace_5

    I think people in general should be blamed for everything peace_5

    Newton’s 3rd Law peace_5

    As soon as the first asshole starts it , buckle up , and watch out peace_5

    what say you fubah ?

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: May. 7, 2023 - 11:25 PM ET #5

    I Say WHaT SAY You FUBAH ?

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    I Say WHaT SAY You FUBAH ?

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53631
    Posted: May. 7, 2023 - 11:26 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Investigators are looking closely at Texas gunman's possible link to MAGA right-wing extremism   CNN —    The MAGA lunatic who opened fire Saturday at an outlet mall in Allen, Texas, murdering 8people and wounding at least 7 others was identified as 33-year-old Mauricio Garcia, the Texas Department of Public Safety said Sunday. While authorities have not determined a specific motive, the source said the deceased suspect was found with an insignia on his clothing that read “RWDS,” which authorities believe stands for “Right Wing Death Squad.”

    @DogbiteWilliams

     A photo obtained by CNN shows what appears to be
    the gunman lying on the ground after being shot, with
    an AR-15-style firearm nearby. He is clad in black body
    armor and appears to have several extra magazines
    strapped in his chest gear.

     

     

     

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Investigators are looking closely at Texas gunman's possible link to MAGA right-wing extremism   CNN —    The MAGA lunatic who opened fire Saturday at an outlet mall in Allen, Texas, murdering 8people and wounding at least 7 others was identified as 33-year-old Mauricio Garcia, the Texas Department of Public Safety said Sunday. While authorities have not determined a specific motive, the source said the deceased suspect was found with an insignia on his clothing that read “RWDS,” which authorities believe stands for “Right Wing Death Squad.”

    @DogbiteWilliams

     A photo obtained by CNN shows what appears to be
    the gunman lying on the ground after being shot, with
    an AR-15-style firearm nearby. He is clad in black body
    armor and appears to have several extra magazines
    strapped in his chest gear.

     

     

     

     

     

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: May. 7, 2023 - 11:32 PM ET #7

    I’m glad you put @dogbitewilliams or else I woulda thought you were talking to me peace_5

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    I’m glad you put @dogbitewilliams or else I woulda thought you were talking to me peace_5

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: May. 7, 2023 - 11:35 PM ET #8

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53631
    Posted: May. 7, 2023 - 11:43 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

      A photo obtained by CNN shows what appears to be the gunman lying on the ground after being shot, with an AR-15-style firearm nearby. He is clad in black body armor and appears to have several extra magazines strapped in his chest gear.

     

    @DogbiteWilliams

    I believe this is the incident of which you were relating.

    In addition to the AR-15-style weapon found near him,
    police also found multiple weapons in his car.

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

      A photo obtained by CNN shows what appears to be the gunman lying on the ground after being shot, with an AR-15-style firearm nearby. He is clad in black body armor and appears to have several extra magazines strapped in his chest gear.

     

    @DogbiteWilliams

    I believe this is the incident of which you were relating.

    In addition to the AR-15-style weapon found near him,
    police also found multiple weapons in his car.

     

     

     

     

     

     

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: May. 7, 2023 - 11:46 PM ET #10

    A sick demented lost individual indeed . peace_5

    The world and it’s complicated depravity did this person no favors .

    We should all take a little blame for this peace_5

    what say you fubah ?

     

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    A sick demented lost individual indeed . peace_5

    The world and it’s complicated depravity did this person no favors .

    We should all take a little blame for this peace_5

    what say you fubah ?

     

     
    Zeus4par
    Zeus4par
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2021
    Posts: 6070
    Posted: May. 7, 2023 - 11:54 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    I was ignorant of the fact that a Spanish-surnamed fellow could be a white supremacist.  He was wearing a "Right Wing Death Squad" patch. https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/allen-texas-mass-shooter-motivated-by-white-supremacist-beliefs-feds-1234731085/ From the article: The document also says the alleged shooter was discharged from the military in 2008 amid “mental health concerns.”  ******* Of course he should never have been allowed to possess an AR-15 style rifle. I am 100% certain that bullshxt "thought and prayers" will not prevent a single upcoming mass murder; their track record is 100% worthless.  Reasonable gun control laws would definitely prevent some.

    So a neo-nazi right wing extremist trump lover was in the military with mental issues and ultimately murders 8.

    What mass shooting will make the news this coming week from a red state?

     

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    I was ignorant of the fact that a Spanish-surnamed fellow could be a white supremacist.  He was wearing a "Right Wing Death Squad" patch. https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/allen-texas-mass-shooter-motivated-by-white-supremacist-beliefs-feds-1234731085/ From the article: The document also says the alleged shooter was discharged from the military in 2008 amid “mental health concerns.”  ******* Of course he should never have been allowed to possess an AR-15 style rifle. I am 100% certain that bullshxt "thought and prayers" will not prevent a single upcoming mass murder; their track record is 100% worthless.  Reasonable gun control laws would definitely prevent some.

    So a neo-nazi right wing extremist trump lover was in the military with mental issues and ultimately murders 8.

    What mass shooting will make the news this coming week from a red state?

     

     

     

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: May. 8, 2023 - 12:02 AM ET #12

    The next one peace_5

    Sad but true .

    Disgusting world we live in . If the assholes with the guns don’t kill you , the stress from worrying about everything will peace_5

    We as humans have failed thus far but we still have the opportunity to rectify the situation peace_5

    It’s gonna take a lot of work though .

    You might have to put yourself out there , and I’m warning you , it could get a little uncomfortable…..

    So who’s ready to make that commitment ?

    Zeus ?

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    The next one peace_5

    Sad but true .

    Disgusting world we live in . If the assholes with the guns don’t kill you , the stress from worrying about everything will peace_5

    We as humans have failed thus far but we still have the opportunity to rectify the situation peace_5

    It’s gonna take a lot of work though .

    You might have to put yourself out there , and I’m warning you , it could get a little uncomfortable…..

    So who’s ready to make that commitment ?

    Zeus ?

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53631
    Posted: May. 8, 2023 - 12:04 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus4par:

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams: I was ignorant of the fact that a Spanish-surnamed fellow could be a white supremacist.  He was wearing a "Right Wing Death Squad" patch. https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/allen-texas-mass-shooter-motivated-by-white-supremacist-beliefs-feds-1234731085/ From the article: The document also says the alleged shooter was discharged from the military in 2008 amid “mental health concerns.”  ******* Of course he should never have been allowed to possess an AR-15 style rifle. I am 100% certain that bullshxt "thought and prayers" will not prevent a single upcoming mass murder; their track record is 100% worthless.  Reasonable gun control laws would definitely prevent some. So a neo-nazi right wing extremist trump lover was in the military with mental issues and ultimately murders 8. What mass shooting will make the news this coming week from a red state?

    @Zeus4par

     Garcia underwent firearms proficiency training for his
    work as a commissioned security officer, according to
    the Texas Online Private Security database, which is
    maintained by the Texas Department of Public Safety. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus4par:

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams: I was ignorant of the fact that a Spanish-surnamed fellow could be a white supremacist.  He was wearing a "Right Wing Death Squad" patch. https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/allen-texas-mass-shooter-motivated-by-white-supremacist-beliefs-feds-1234731085/ From the article: The document also says the alleged shooter was discharged from the military in 2008 amid “mental health concerns.”  ******* Of course he should never have been allowed to possess an AR-15 style rifle. I am 100% certain that bullshxt "thought and prayers" will not prevent a single upcoming mass murder; their track record is 100% worthless.  Reasonable gun control laws would definitely prevent some. So a neo-nazi right wing extremist trump lover was in the military with mental issues and ultimately murders 8. What mass shooting will make the news this coming week from a red state?

    @Zeus4par

     Garcia underwent firearms proficiency training for his
    work as a commissioned security officer, according to
    the Texas Online Private Security database, which is
    maintained by the Texas Department of Public Safety. 

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: May. 8, 2023 - 12:31 AM ET #14

    Now ask yourselves……

    Is excluding someone from a conversation the humane thing to do ?

    is it even nice ?

    Not really .

    this feels like the first day of 7th grade again when I was the new guy .

    But I’m sorry if I listen to rap music , and if I’m not wearing pennyloafers like everybody else , cuz damn son , i can’t get over it , my choice is to wear sneakers , and to not wear those goofy pretentious shoes like I’m Potsy Webber , or to listen to music that has guitars in it , and c’mon now , is that really a good reason to shun someone anyway ?

    I could understand it if nobody was talking to me because I was the kid in gym class that shit his pants while doing the chin up test as his body trembled like there was an earthquake inside of it even before he completed a single rep but that wasn’t me ok ?

    Far from it in fact .

    You act like I’m a real delicatessen kind of guy , all ham and cheese , but hold that mayo buddy ok ?

    Cuz sandwiched in between all the inane banter and ridiculous commentary is a real sweetheart of gentleman with gonads the size of wrecking balls just salivating to make a difference .

    and I practice what I preach too peace_5

    You should see me in the real world . 

     

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Now ask yourselves……

    Is excluding someone from a conversation the humane thing to do ?

    is it even nice ?

    Not really .

    this feels like the first day of 7th grade again when I was the new guy .

    But I’m sorry if I listen to rap music , and if I’m not wearing pennyloafers like everybody else , cuz damn son , i can’t get over it , my choice is to wear sneakers , and to not wear those goofy pretentious shoes like I’m Potsy Webber , or to listen to music that has guitars in it , and c’mon now , is that really a good reason to shun someone anyway ?

    I could understand it if nobody was talking to me because I was the kid in gym class that shit his pants while doing the chin up test as his body trembled like there was an earthquake inside of it even before he completed a single rep but that wasn’t me ok ?

    Far from it in fact .

    You act like I’m a real delicatessen kind of guy , all ham and cheese , but hold that mayo buddy ok ?

    Cuz sandwiched in between all the inane banter and ridiculous commentary is a real sweetheart of gentleman with gonads the size of wrecking balls just salivating to make a difference .

    and I practice what I preach too peace_5

    You should see me in the real world . 

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: May. 8, 2023 - 5:58 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Investigators are looking closely at Texas gunman's possible link to MAGA right-wing extremism   CNN —    The MAGA lunatic who opened fire Saturday at an outlet mall in Allen, Texas, murdering 8people and wounding at least 7 others was identified as 33-year-old Mauricio Garcia, the Texas Department of Public Safety said Sunday. While authorities have not determined a specific motive, the source said the deceased suspect was found with an insignia on his clothing that read “RWDS,”

    which authorities believe stands for “Right Wing Death Squad.”

    that certainly figures based on what we know of the radical rightwing

    thumbs_down

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Investigators are looking closely at Texas gunman's possible link to MAGA right-wing extremism   CNN —    The MAGA lunatic who opened fire Saturday at an outlet mall in Allen, Texas, murdering 8people and wounding at least 7 others was identified as 33-year-old Mauricio Garcia, the Texas Department of Public Safety said Sunday. While authorities have not determined a specific motive, the source said the deceased suspect was found with an insignia on his clothing that read “RWDS,”

    which authorities believe stands for “Right Wing Death Squad.”

    that certainly figures based on what we know of the radical rightwing

    thumbs_down

     

     

     
    ColonelKlink
    ColonelKlink
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 14590
    Posted: May. 8, 2023 - 6:03 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by spockgato:

    Now ask yourselves…… Is excluding someone from a conversation the humane thing to do ? is it even nice ? Not really . this feels like the first day of 7th grade again when I was the new guy . But I’m sorry if I listen to rap music , and if I’m not wearing pennyloafers like everybody else , cuz damn son , i can’t get over it , my choice is to wear sneakers , and to not wear those goofy pretentious shoes like I’m Potsy Webber , or to listen to music that has guitars in it , and c’mon now , is that really a good reason to shun someone anyway ? I could understand it if nobody was talking to me because I was the kid in gym class that shit his pants while doing the chin up test as his body trembled like there was an earthquake inside of it even before he completed a single rep but that wasn’t me ok ? Far from it in fact . You act like I’m a real delicatessen kind of guy , all ham and cheese , but hold that mayo buddy ok ? Cuz sandwiched in between all the inane banter and ridiculous commentary is a real sweetheart of gentleman with gonads the size of wrecking balls just salivating to make a difference . and I practice what I preach too  You should see me in the real world .

     

    Don't join their cock-rub sessions

    just enjoy them for what they are

    peace_5

    Morning comedy over coffeean_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spockgato:

    Now ask yourselves…… Is excluding someone from a conversation the humane thing to do ? is it even nice ? Not really . this feels like the first day of 7th grade again when I was the new guy . But I’m sorry if I listen to rap music , and if I’m not wearing pennyloafers like everybody else , cuz damn son , i can’t get over it , my choice is to wear sneakers , and to not wear those goofy pretentious shoes like I’m Potsy Webber , or to listen to music that has guitars in it , and c’mon now , is that really a good reason to shun someone anyway ? I could understand it if nobody was talking to me because I was the kid in gym class that shit his pants while doing the chin up test as his body trembled like there was an earthquake inside of it even before he completed a single rep but that wasn’t me ok ? Far from it in fact . You act like I’m a real delicatessen kind of guy , all ham and cheese , but hold that mayo buddy ok ? Cuz sandwiched in between all the inane banter and ridiculous commentary is a real sweetheart of gentleman with gonads the size of wrecking balls just salivating to make a difference . and I practice what I preach too  You should see me in the real world .

     

    Don't join their cock-rub sessions

    just enjoy them for what they are

    peace_5

    Morning comedy over coffeean_roll_laugh

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: May. 8, 2023 - 6:06 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:   A photo obtained by CNN shows what appears to be the gunman lying on the ground after being shot, with an AR-15-style firearm nearby. He is clad in black body armor and appears to have several extra magazines strapped in his chest gear.  

    @DogbiteWilliams

    I believe this is the incident of which you were relating. In addition to the AR-15-style weapon found near him, police also found multiple weapons in his car.

    another ar-15 style weapon for mass killing ,which maga republicans insist everyone must own bcuz it states that explicitly in the constitution , ar-15 mass killing weapons 

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:   A photo obtained by CNN shows what appears to be the gunman lying on the ground after being shot, with an AR-15-style firearm nearby. He is clad in black body armor and appears to have several extra magazines strapped in his chest gear.  

    @DogbiteWilliams

    I believe this is the incident of which you were relating. In addition to the AR-15-style weapon found near him, police also found multiple weapons in his car.

    another ar-15 style weapon for mass killing ,which maga republicans insist everyone must own bcuz it states that explicitly in the constitution , ar-15 mass killing weapons 

     

     
    thirdperson
    thirdperson
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 9448
    Posted: May. 8, 2023 - 8:59 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by spockgato:

    we wouldn’t have our freedom either  Because unfortunately I don’t think wars can be fought by playing Jenga or Connect 4  It’s quite the god damn brain breaker man , how are you supposed to protect yourself without a gun , if the other guy has one ? 

    Freedom house rates US lower in overall freedom compared to other countries enjoying freedom without fear of gun violence.  Myth is that the ultimate guarantee of safety comes from armed population.  If more guns are supposed to ensure safety, US should have the safest country in the world.  Instead US has the most gun violence among rich countries.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spockgato:

    we wouldn’t have our freedom either  Because unfortunately I don’t think wars can be fought by playing Jenga or Connect 4  It’s quite the god damn brain breaker man , how are you supposed to protect yourself without a gun , if the other guy has one ? 

    Freedom house rates US lower in overall freedom compared to other countries enjoying freedom without fear of gun violence.  Myth is that the ultimate guarantee of safety comes from armed population.  If more guns are supposed to ensure safety, US should have the safest country in the world.  Instead US has the most gun violence among rich countries.

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: May. 8, 2023 - 9:56 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelKlink:

    Quote Originally Posted by spockgato: Now ask yourselves…… Is excluding someone from a conversation the humane thing to do ? is it even nice ? Not really . this feels like the first day of 7th grade again when I was the new guy . But I’m sorry if I listen to rap music , and if I’m not wearing pennyloafers like everybody else , cuz damn son , i can’t get over it , my choice is to wear sneakers , and to not wear those goofy pretentious shoes like I’m Potsy Webber , or to listen to music that has guitars in it , and c’mon now , is that really a good reason to shun someone anyway ? I could understand it if nobody was talking to me because I was the kid in gym class that shit his pants while doing the chin up test as his body trembled like there was an earthquake inside of it even before he completed a single rep but that wasn’t me ok ? Far from it in fact . You act like I’m a real delicatessen kind of guy , all ham and cheese , but hold that mayo buddy ok ? Cuz sandwiched in between all the inane banter and ridiculous commentary is a real sweetheart of gentleman with gonads the size of wrecking balls just salivating to make a difference . and I practice what I preach too  You should see me in the real world .   Don't join their cock-rub sessions just enjoy them for what they are Morning comedy over coffee

    hahahahaha ….. I peed myself damn .

    Gotta go commando I guess , cuz I got the clothes in the wash , but thank goodness there’s nobody in this forum that even has the slightest glimmer of a good imagination…..

    because if they did , I’d hate it if that image burned a hole in them , or darkened their decrepit souls even further , making them have even a worse day than usual ……

    Cuz I’m a philanthropist , and I don’t want me being a dick , or having the balls to say the things that they won’t or can’t , ruin their progress of achieving the complete opposite of enlightenment …. Ya heard ?

    but back to my point , if there is one …..

    We all live on this planet , and share it together , so that makes us all team members globally , so why in the hell would these guys here in this forum not give me the chance to interact with them ?

    They are just walking passed me without saying anything …….

    like I’m some kind of mentally deranged idiot that’s juggling his own shit at the park as they enjoy a nice springtime stroll …..

    How is this normal behavior ?

    Sure , it’s easy to live life when you cut off all contact with anyone who doesn’t agree with you .

    Empires of hate , murder , and evil were built on that foundation . But c’mon dudes , it’s the year of our Lord 2023 and we’ve made some progress , so why are you guys acting like you want to stick my decapitated head on a stake as a warning to anyone who thinks differently than you , or that is opposed to your holy doctrine ?

    Thank you for slinging me some spit Colonel , and for chopping it up with me , cuz for a second there my self worth and esteem was starting to take a small hit , but I’m a god damn soldier pal , and I guess like my underwearless body , I’m a commando too in that respect …..

    have an above average and better than adequate or mediocre day good sir peace_5

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelKlink:

    Quote Originally Posted by spockgato: Now ask yourselves…… Is excluding someone from a conversation the humane thing to do ? is it even nice ? Not really . this feels like the first day of 7th grade again when I was the new guy . But I’m sorry if I listen to rap music , and if I’m not wearing pennyloafers like everybody else , cuz damn son , i can’t get over it , my choice is to wear sneakers , and to not wear those goofy pretentious shoes like I’m Potsy Webber , or to listen to music that has guitars in it , and c’mon now , is that really a good reason to shun someone anyway ? I could understand it if nobody was talking to me because I was the kid in gym class that shit his pants while doing the chin up test as his body trembled like there was an earthquake inside of it even before he completed a single rep but that wasn’t me ok ? Far from it in fact . You act like I’m a real delicatessen kind of guy , all ham and cheese , but hold that mayo buddy ok ? Cuz sandwiched in between all the inane banter and ridiculous commentary is a real sweetheart of gentleman with gonads the size of wrecking balls just salivating to make a difference . and I practice what I preach too  You should see me in the real world .   Don't join their cock-rub sessions just enjoy them for what they are Morning comedy over coffee

    hahahahaha ….. I peed myself damn .

    Gotta go commando I guess , cuz I got the clothes in the wash , but thank goodness there’s nobody in this forum that even has the slightest glimmer of a good imagination…..

    because if they did , I’d hate it if that image burned a hole in them , or darkened their decrepit souls even further , making them have even a worse day than usual ……

    Cuz I’m a philanthropist , and I don’t want me being a dick , or having the balls to say the things that they won’t or can’t , ruin their progress of achieving the complete opposite of enlightenment …. Ya heard ?

    but back to my point , if there is one …..

    We all live on this planet , and share it together , so that makes us all team members globally , so why in the hell would these guys here in this forum not give me the chance to interact with them ?

    They are just walking passed me without saying anything …….

    like I’m some kind of mentally deranged idiot that’s juggling his own shit at the park as they enjoy a nice springtime stroll …..

    How is this normal behavior ?

    Sure , it’s easy to live life when you cut off all contact with anyone who doesn’t agree with you .

    Empires of hate , murder , and evil were built on that foundation . But c’mon dudes , it’s the year of our Lord 2023 and we’ve made some progress , so why are you guys acting like you want to stick my decapitated head on a stake as a warning to anyone who thinks differently than you , or that is opposed to your holy doctrine ?

    Thank you for slinging me some spit Colonel , and for chopping it up with me , cuz for a second there my self worth and esteem was starting to take a small hit , but I’m a god damn soldier pal , and I guess like my underwearless body , I’m a commando too in that respect …..

    have an above average and better than adequate or mediocre day good sir peace_5

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: May. 8, 2023 - 10:01 AM ET #20

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: May. 8, 2023 - 3:45 PM ET #21

    @DogbiteWilliams

     LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Knock!  You're pathetic like most of the sheep!

    Reply

    @DogbiteWilliams

     LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Knock!  You're pathetic like most of the sheep!

     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: May. 8, 2023 - 5:11 PM ET #22

    an_roll_laugh

     Libs are getting desperate to spread hate.

    Reply

    an_roll_laugh

     Libs are getting desperate to spread hate.

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: May. 9, 2023 - 7:51 PM ET #23

    @KellyM_1964

     LOLLLLLLLLL, you don't even know what a ar15 is......Pathetic sheep on this site! Knock!

    Reply

    @KellyM_1964

     LOLLLLLLLLL, you don't even know what a ar15 is......Pathetic sheep on this site! Knock!

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53631
    Posted: May. 9, 2023 - 7:54 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson:

    Freedom House rates US lower in overall freedom compared to other countries enjoying freedom without fear of gun violence. 

    Myth is that the ultimate guarantee of safety comes from armed population.  If more guns are supposed to ensure safety, US should have the safest country in the world.  Instead US has the most gun violence among rich countries.

    You make so much sense that the far right fascist-supporting network will mock that truth......

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson:

    Freedom House rates US lower in overall freedom compared to other countries enjoying freedom without fear of gun violence. 

    Myth is that the ultimate guarantee of safety comes from armed population.  If more guns are supposed to ensure safety, US should have the safest country in the world.  Instead US has the most gun violence among rich countries.

    You make so much sense that the far right fascist-supporting network will mock that truth......

     

     

     
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 9, 2023 - 8:16 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by knockonwood:

    @KellyM_1964  LOLLLLLLLLL, you don't even know what a ar15 is......Pathetic sheep on this site! Knock!

    Pretty sure he was in the military and knows that the M-16 he probably trained on is the 5.56 chambered military variant of the Armalite Model 15, itself chambered in .223. And that what we call AR-15s aren't made my Armalite. Not even the lowers. They are simply AR-15 style rifles, usually chambered in .223, though I have shot such rifles chambered in other rounds. Truth be told,I think it's you that really don't know a damn think about AR-15s. It's a buzzword for you. You're trying to sound cool. I remember you making a comment about buying two AR-15s who hadn't even fired yet. I just laughed and called bullshit. A joke like you probably doesn't even shoot.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by knockonwood:

    @KellyM_1964  LOLLLLLLLLL, you don't even know what a ar15 is......Pathetic sheep on this site! Knock!

    Pretty sure he was in the military and knows that the M-16 he probably trained on is the 5.56 chambered military variant of the Armalite Model 15, itself chambered in .223. And that what we call AR-15s aren't made my Armalite. Not even the lowers. They are simply AR-15 style rifles, usually chambered in .223, though I have shot such rifles chambered in other rounds. Truth be told,I think it's you that really don't know a damn think about AR-15s. It's a buzzword for you. You're trying to sound cool. I remember you making a comment about buying two AR-15s who hadn't even fired yet. I just laughed and called bullshit. A joke like you probably doesn't even shoot.

    All Forums | Politics
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Monday 10/05/2026 693
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 184
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,721
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,774
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,804
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,655
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,112
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,601
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,711

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.