Lol gamble! What sarcasm is to some is truth to others! The whole process has reached the epitome of all out ridiculousness! My favorite one is:
Where is the evidence? Say what?
Lol gamble! What sarcasm is to some is truth to others! The whole process has reached the epitome of all out ridiculousness! My favorite one is:
Where is the evidence? Say what?
Lol gamble! What sarcasm is to some is truth to others! The whole process has reached the epitome of all out ridiculousness! My favorite one is:
Where is the evidence? Say what?
Republicans are fighting hard. I give them credit, I had really checked out over a week ago. But now, I'm convinced something is amiss. The statistical evidence is also piling up. It supports the affidavits.
Judge Jeanie went through the legal requirements of the evidence and she was totally befuddled. She argued that the live witness affidavit's directly support massive circumstantial evidence in all 6 states being questioned.
Republicans are fighting hard. I give them credit, I had really checked out over a week ago. But now, I'm convinced something is amiss. The statistical evidence is also piling up. It supports the affidavits.
Judge Jeanie went through the legal requirements of the evidence and she was totally befuddled. She argued that the live witness affidavit's directly support massive circumstantial evidence in all 6 states being questioned.
Nature. I know you are not a total denier of the sneaky dealings that have tainted this election. How many votes do you think were fraudulent?
Nature. I know you are not a total denier of the sneaky dealings that have tainted this election. How many votes do you think were fraudulent?
Probably roughly the same amount that are fraudulent in any given election. Not enough to move the needle.
Probably roughly the same amount that are fraudulent in any given election. Not enough to move the needle.
Incorrect by miles.
Surely you understand why.
Incorrect by miles.
Surely you understand why.
I understand you should explore this to the fullest.
By mocking you I invoke more energy to pursue this deeper. I absolutely love the protest to abstain from voting angle...
Election fraud.... to me same old same old a big fuss that amounts to nothing... however that fuss might amount to something this time.
It ends the Republican dominance in the Senate so what ever you have to do to suppress and discourage your side I will encourage my side and maybe to gather we can make that possibility jan5th... we just have to see our own interests through and I am now confident we can get this done.![]()
I understand you should explore this to the fullest.
By mocking you I invoke more energy to pursue this deeper. I absolutely love the protest to abstain from voting angle...
Election fraud.... to me same old same old a big fuss that amounts to nothing... however that fuss might amount to something this time.
It ends the Republican dominance in the Senate so what ever you have to do to suppress and discourage your side I will encourage my side and maybe to gather we can make that possibility jan5th... we just have to see our own interests through and I am now confident we can get this done.![]()
after Air Force One landed, it quickly became apparent that Trump was intent on airing his own complaints and stoking baseless doubts about the conduct of last month’s vote, rather than boosting his party.
“I want to stay on presidential,” Trump said minutes into his speech. “But I got to get to these two.” He praised the GOP lawmakers, Perdue for his support for military spending and Loeffler for pushing for early coronavirus relief spending. But he quickly pivoted back to his own defeat.
Trump pulled out a piece of paper and read a list of his electoral achievements, including falsely asserting he won Georgia and the White House. Biden carried the state by 12,670 votes and won a record 81 million votes nationally.
after Air Force One landed, it quickly became apparent that Trump was intent on airing his own complaints and stoking baseless doubts about the conduct of last month’s vote, rather than boosting his party.
“I want to stay on presidential,” Trump said minutes into his speech. “But I got to get to these two.” He praised the GOP lawmakers, Perdue for his support for military spending and Loeffler for pushing for early coronavirus relief spending. But he quickly pivoted back to his own defeat.
Trump pulled out a piece of paper and read a list of his electoral achievements, including falsely asserting he won Georgia and the White House. Biden carried the state by 12,670 votes and won a record 81 million votes nationally.
