Dallas at New York (01/01/2012)
COWBOYS 27
Giants 23 FINAL
Dallas down by TD late in the fourth Quarter...20 -23....Last must wining drive from TONY ROMO....to make the scores 27-23 final.
BTW. HOW DID I KNEW THIS SCRIPT?....Answer =" BECAUSE I JUST STAYED IN HOLIDAYS INN LAST NIGHT"
COWBOYS 27
Giants 23 FINAL
Dallas down by TD late in the fourth Quarter...20 -23....Last must wining drive from TONY ROMO....to make the scores 27-23 final.
BTW. HOW DID I KNEW THIS SCRIPT?....Answer =" BECAUSE I JUST STAYED IN HOLIDAYS INN LAST NIGHT"
It does really add to the drama though and the NFL loves that. The same people that constantly persecute Romo will make him out to be some kind of warrior. All BS but sports are a mans reality TV.
It does really add to the drama though and the NFL loves that. The same people that constantly persecute Romo will make him out to be some kind of warrior. All BS but sports are a mans reality TV.
Tony Romo will win this game and take the Cowboy to the Super Bowl winner.
Tony Romo will win this game and take the Cowboy to the Super Bowl winner.
With a healthy Romo...dallas SUCKS
8-7?!?!? for Dallas?!?!?! just a 2 game improvement from last years fiasco....really?
There's no point in even debating or discussing this. bet with ur eyes..and logic. Spydaweb is going to be all over this one. I'm waiting for his insightful knowledge. I'm a hardcore Dallas fan here since 81 but...
Dallas SUCKS yet again. This is arguably Romo's worst season team wise since he became a starter. This is worse than the 9-7 season when T.O. was last with the team. Jason Garret is obviously not the answer. Wade could have gone 8-7. hell....Barry Switzer could have done the same type of sloppy job. Icing the kicker...nice. That's what I'll remember about this s*****TY season.
take the New york Giants - 3. Dallas at home would still be iffy but on the road?!?!? with their injuries and spotty play? u would be a FOOL to but major $$$$$ on dallas. sorry
Hey man not trying to be diificult but can you write one post without mentioning you are a hard core Dallas fan? geezus in '81 I was already selling my first company, after watching the Steelers beat Dallas twice in the big one. I know we handed one back in '95 - to be accurate O'Donnel did - but Pitt won the two over the great teams with Staubach and the Doomsday II defense with Randy White, Harvey Martin, Too Tall, Leroy Jordan was still there in '75, Waters, Harris, etc. That team was awesome. . I was watching the Cowpokes in '71 when I graduated high school.
GL tonight all, Im leaning NYG -3
With a healthy Romo...dallas SUCKS
8-7?!?!? for Dallas?!?!?! just a 2 game improvement from last years fiasco....really?
There's no point in even debating or discussing this. bet with ur eyes..and logic. Spydaweb is going to be all over this one. I'm waiting for his insightful knowledge. I'm a hardcore Dallas fan here since 81 but...
Dallas SUCKS yet again. This is arguably Romo's worst season team wise since he became a starter. This is worse than the 9-7 season when T.O. was last with the team. Jason Garret is obviously not the answer. Wade could have gone 8-7. hell....Barry Switzer could have done the same type of sloppy job. Icing the kicker...nice. That's what I'll remember about this s*****TY season.
take the New york Giants - 3. Dallas at home would still be iffy but on the road?!?!? with their injuries and spotty play? u would be a FOOL to but major $$$$$ on dallas. sorry
Hey man not trying to be diificult but can you write one post without mentioning you are a hard core Dallas fan? geezus in '81 I was already selling my first company, after watching the Steelers beat Dallas twice in the big one. I know we handed one back in '95 - to be accurate O'Donnel did - but Pitt won the two over the great teams with Staubach and the Doomsday II defense with Randy White, Harvey Martin, Too Tall, Leroy Jordan was still there in '75, Waters, Harris, etc. That team was awesome. . I was watching the Cowpokes in '71 when I graduated high school.
GL tonight all, Im leaning NYG -3
Everything is screaming , " TAKE GIANTS" they just went into dallas and beat them, romo got a fucked up hand.... only laying a fg? Looks good, but smells bad..... i'd roll with cowboys, i can totally see that cerebral palsy eli fuck up everybodys bets with a fumble... He's inbred, peyton is his daddy.
Everything is screaming , " TAKE GIANTS" they just went into dallas and beat them, romo got a fucked up hand.... only laying a fg? Looks good, but smells bad..... i'd roll with cowboys, i can totally see that cerebral palsy eli fuck up everybodys bets with a fumble... He's inbred, peyton is his daddy.
At least you are objective unlike 95% of Dallas fans who still buy into that America's Team BS. Jerry Jones jhas ruined that franchise. Tell me an owner who has spent more and won less the last 15 years? In any sport for that matter?
At least you are objective unlike 95% of Dallas fans who still buy into that America's Team BS. Jerry Jones jhas ruined that franchise. Tell me an owner who has spent more and won less the last 15 years? In any sport for that matter?
ok,my mind is made up. my pick is OVER because most of the earlier games today were mostly HIGH, so im just going with that. its been working for me most sunday night games.![]()
ok,my mind is made up. my pick is OVER because most of the earlier games today were mostly HIGH, so im just going with that. its been working for me most sunday night games.![]()
Gentlemen - my first post and I hope to start out on the right foot. 80% chance of rain through 10:00pm. Which team has the better running game? Which team has the better run defense?
Dallas/Under
Gentlemen - my first post and I hope to start out on the right foot. 80% chance of rain through 10:00pm. Which team has the better running game? Which team has the better run defense?
Dallas/Under
let's see how the pretty boy domers handle the 40 degree rainy weather...both quarterbacks are frickin DOCTOR JEYKL/MR.HYDE..give me the home favorite to the under... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR...
let's see how the pretty boy domers handle the 40 degree rainy weather...both quarterbacks are frickin DOCTOR JEYKL/MR.HYDE..give me the home favorite to the under... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR...
NY GIANTS -3
Home game, pressure on Romo and all of Dallas after all the horrors of this season, plus weather.
Also like the over (48)
Good luck everyone!
![]()
NY GIANTS -3
Home game, pressure on Romo and all of Dallas after all the horrors of this season, plus weather.
Also like the over (48)
Good luck everyone!
![]()
At least you are objective unlike 95% of Dallas fans who still buy into that America's Team BS. Jerry Jones jhas ruined that franchise. Tell me an owner who has spent more and won less the last 15 years? In any sport for that matter?
thank u very much for the compliment. in regards to the fan since whenver comment....I say that to establish a lil crediblility. There are some on here. (Not naming names) who have criticized me this season for saying that Dallas sucks. Those people are no longer posting and basically proved they didn't know WTF they were talking about.
In regards to ownership.......Jerry Jones has proven to be a good owner overall. I can name u numerous owners who have spent alot and won alot less. Uh, does Daniel Snyder of the Washington Redskins come to mind? Dallas has more SB wins under his leadership than all of the previous years before him...COMBINED. Yes I know he had Jimmy Johnson..but still. It was a very ballsy move back in 89 to fire Dallas legend Tom Landry for an unproven college coach. It was also Jerry Jones who lured Bill Parcells to usher in a new era of winning for Dallas. Yes, I know u meant the last 15 years, but Jerry Jones has just as many sb wins as the almighty Robert Craft and New England Patriots. Just sayin........
At least you are objective unlike 95% of Dallas fans who still buy into that America's Team BS. Jerry Jones jhas ruined that franchise. Tell me an owner who has spent more and won less the last 15 years? In any sport for that matter?
thank u very much for the compliment. in regards to the fan since whenver comment....I say that to establish a lil crediblility. There are some on here. (Not naming names) who have criticized me this season for saying that Dallas sucks. Those people are no longer posting and basically proved they didn't know WTF they were talking about.
In regards to ownership.......Jerry Jones has proven to be a good owner overall. I can name u numerous owners who have spent alot and won alot less. Uh, does Daniel Snyder of the Washington Redskins come to mind? Dallas has more SB wins under his leadership than all of the previous years before him...COMBINED. Yes I know he had Jimmy Johnson..but still. It was a very ballsy move back in 89 to fire Dallas legend Tom Landry for an unproven college coach. It was also Jerry Jones who lured Bill Parcells to usher in a new era of winning for Dallas. Yes, I know u meant the last 15 years, but Jerry Jones has just as many sb wins as the almighty Robert Craft and New England Patriots. Just sayin........
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,649
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,898
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 642
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,830
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,259
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 131
- Trump's legacy? 32,962
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,267
- Trump lies so much. 22,912
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
