This rivalry has been a little lopsided the past several years, but I expect it to be fully renewed on Sunday. The Steeler's should be fired up after losing in Cleveland last year, a game that helped keep Pittsburgh out of the playoffs. Cleveland is always fired up to play the Steeler's, because after they have a terrible season, they can always say "at least we beat Pittsburgh". While Big Ben and the offense have been playing very well, the low total and line of Browns -1 are leading me to take the under in this one. These two teams hate each other and I can see the Browns strong front 7 keeping Ben and the running game contained. The only way Cleveland can win this game is with their defense, and based on the 41 total and the fact they're favored, I'm liking the under. Refuse to bet on or against my own team, but I'm thinking Steelers 20 Browns 17
Pittsburgh at Cleveland (11/24/2013)
This rivalry has been a little lopsided the past several years, but I expect it to be fully renewed on Sunday. The Steeler's should be fired up after losing in Cleveland last year, a game that helped keep Pittsburgh out of the playoffs. Cleveland is always fired up to play the Steeler's, because after they have a terrible season, they can always say "at least we beat Pittsburgh". While Big Ben and the offense have been playing very well, the low total and line of Browns -1 are leading me to take the under in this one. These two teams hate each other and I can see the Browns strong front 7 keeping Ben and the running game contained. The only way Cleveland can win this game is with their defense, and based on the 41 total and the fact they're favored, I'm liking the under. Refuse to bet on or against my own team, but I'm thinking Steelers 20 Browns 17
This rivalry has been a little lopsided the past several years, but I expect it to be fully renewed on Sunday. The Steeler's should be fired up after losing in Cleveland last year, a game that helped keep Pittsburgh out of the playoffs. Cleveland is always fired up to play the Steeler's, because after they have a terrible season, they can always say "at least we beat Pittsburgh". While Big Ben and the offense have been playing very well, the low total and line of Browns -1 are leading me to take the under in this one. These two teams hate each other and I can see the Browns strong front 7 keeping Ben and the running game contained. The only way Cleveland can win this game is with their defense, and based on the 41 total and the fact they're favored, I'm liking the under. Refuse to bet on or against my own team, but I'm thinking Steelers 20 Browns 17
I absolutely dislike Todd Haley and Pittsburgh will continue to be mediocre as long as BIG Ben and Haley try to co-exist. Jason Campbell has been guiding that Browns offense into the end zone against some solid defenses which should force Pittsburgh to have to match scores as I think they win this game. When you couple that with the mistakes both of these Teams ARE going to make i.e. fumbles, interceptions, blocked punts, 4th down missed conversions etc… this game should get over the low Total…
With
that said, put me down for Over the Total for a Nickel please. Thanks! ![]()
I absolutely dislike Todd Haley and Pittsburgh will continue to be mediocre as long as BIG Ben and Haley try to co-exist. Jason Campbell has been guiding that Browns offense into the end zone against some solid defenses which should force Pittsburgh to have to match scores as I think they win this game. When you couple that with the mistakes both of these Teams ARE going to make i.e. fumbles, interceptions, blocked punts, 4th down missed conversions etc… this game should get over the low Total…
With
that said, put me down for Over the Total for a Nickel please. Thanks! ![]()
This Week's Over / Under Math Plays:
Saints @ Falcons UNDER 52.5
Steelers @ Browns OVER 41.5
Buccaneers @ Lions OVER 48.5
Vikings @ Packers OVER 44
Jaguars @ Texans OVER 43.5
Chargers @ Chiefs UNDER 41
Bears @ Rams OVER 45
Colts @ Cardinals UNDER 45
Broncos @ Patriots OVER 55
Niners @ Redskins OVER 47
I like how he took the UNDER in the NO@ Atl game the day after the game! LOL
My picks this week :
Car -4.5 front 4 will pressure QB & eliminate run game.
Pit +1 Defense will score once, thanks to Jason Campbell
Arizona -1.5 Low scoring battle with home team by a field goal in OT
Balt. -4.5 Rookie QB's going into hostile environments don't fair well
GL everyone
This Week's Over / Under Math Plays:
Saints @ Falcons UNDER 52.5
Steelers @ Browns OVER 41.5
Buccaneers @ Lions OVER 48.5
Vikings @ Packers OVER 44
Jaguars @ Texans OVER 43.5
Chargers @ Chiefs UNDER 41
Bears @ Rams OVER 45
Colts @ Cardinals UNDER 45
Broncos @ Patriots OVER 55
Niners @ Redskins OVER 47
I like how he took the UNDER in the NO@ Atl game the day after the game! LOL
My picks this week :
Car -4.5 front 4 will pressure QB & eliminate run game.
Pit +1 Defense will score once, thanks to Jason Campbell
Arizona -1.5 Low scoring battle with home team by a field goal in OT
Balt. -4.5 Rookie QB's going into hostile environments don't fair well
GL everyone
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,810
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,122
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
