Rod's Rugby Union/Rugby League/AFL (19/6-22/6)
This is probably the Lions' best chance to get a win over the Boks this tour IMO with many of the Boks players having not played for over a month whereas the Lions have had plenty of match practice over the past 2 weeks
British & Irish Lions +8.5 over Sth Africa
![]()
This is probably the Lions' best chance to get a win over the Boks this tour IMO with many of the Boks players having not played for over a month whereas the Lions have had plenty of match practice over the past 2 weeks
British & Irish Lions +8.5 over Sth Africa
![]()
Just curious as my score doesn't seem to be that far away from the top #10, yet I'm not picking any better than past years and I often pick these sort of comps a bit differently.
Just curious as my score doesn't seem to be that far away from the top #10, yet I'm not picking any better than past years and I often pick these sort of comps a bit differently.
steel, or anyone else with a Centrebet account. Are you playing their tipping competition?
Just curious as my score doesn't seem to be that far away from the top #10, yet I'm not picking any better than past years and I often pick these sort of comps a bit differently.
I know about the competitions Norse but not involved in them
steel, or anyone else with a Centrebet account. Are you playing their tipping competition?
Just curious as my score doesn't seem to be that far away from the top #10, yet I'm not picking any better than past years and I often pick these sort of comps a bit differently.
I know about the competitions Norse but not involved in them
I think I remember you saying your comp picks were sucking - just wondered if the C-Bet comp had any cred.
Ah ok I was referring to a couple of private competitions I was in with some of my mates
I'm confident centrebet competition is above board
I think I remember you saying your comp picks were sucking - just wondered if the C-Bet comp had any cred.
Ah ok I was referring to a couple of private competitions I was in with some of my mates
I'm confident centrebet competition is above board
I'm confident centrebet competition is above board
I wasn't wondering about Cbet being above board, so to speak. Just trying to see if I could gauge the scoring with some one else's score, cause I'm 6 picks below the top #10 score, which could be 1-200 people, I'm sure.
I'm confident centrebet competition is above board
I wasn't wondering about Cbet being above board, so to speak. Just trying to see if I could gauge the scoring with some one else's score, cause I'm 6 picks below the top #10 score, which could be 1-200 people, I'm sure.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 208
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,995
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,105
- Cleveland Bettors 2,575
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,960
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
