EASY TO WIN
No more Japan games, they make good swords, good cars and are nice people but can't play football...
and the odds were pathetic 1.30
No more Japan games, they make good swords, good cars and are nice people but can't play football...
and the odds were pathetic 1.30
, Utd. to win would be a better choice because the odds are higher. I hope to win them both and they are equal to me, but Manchester -0.5 pays better...
, Utd. to win would be a better choice because the odds are higher. I hope to win them both and they are equal to me, but Manchester -0.5 pays better...
![]()
![]()
Malmo - Gefle 0-0 final score, it's
time.
![]()
Malmo - Gefle 0-0 final score, it's
time.
![]()
When I took (this morning) it was +102 under 2 and 2.5 at Pinnacle and I took it at my bookie as under 2.5 at 1.67 decimal.
That was purely based on your principle (power of +100)
![]()
When I took (this morning) it was +102 under 2 and 2.5 at Pinnacle and I took it at my bookie as under 2.5 at 1.67 decimal.
That was purely based on your principle (power of +100)
![]()
Shit. 0-3 79th minute, both lost on AIK.
That makes Allsvenskan 1
and 2
for today...
Shit. 0-3 79th minute, both lost on AIK.
That makes Allsvenskan 1
and 2
for today...
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
