I'm all in...Germany beats Spain no doubt!!!
didnt play well against paraguay...
didnt play well against paraguay...
Come on now. Germany is on fire righ tnow eight goals in its last two games. Spain looks like garbage, barely able to beat Paraguay and Portugal 1-0. The oddsmakers have already given this result away moving the line in Germany's favor. Muller or not, Germany wins. I'm all in.
don't forget, Great teams win 1-0. Don't just look at how many goals Germany scored in their past 2 games and compare to what Spain scored. This is a different ball-game. Spain wins this one 1-0
Come on now. Germany is on fire righ tnow eight goals in its last two games. Spain looks like garbage, barely able to beat Paraguay and Portugal 1-0. The oddsmakers have already given this result away moving the line in Germany's favor. Muller or not, Germany wins. I'm all in.
don't forget, Great teams win 1-0. Don't just look at how many goals Germany scored in their past 2 games and compare to what Spain scored. This is a different ball-game. Spain wins this one 1-0
I am giddy right now. This is my biggest bet of 2010, never been so confident!!!
This is when I fade a friend.. sorry man.. I'm going on Spain
GL
I am giddy right now. This is my biggest bet of 2010, never been so confident!!!
This is when I fade a friend.. sorry man.. I'm going on Spain
GL
I am giddy right now. This is my biggest bet of 2010, never been so confident!!!
I am giddy right now. This is my biggest bet of 2010, never been so confident!!!
People who think those 4-0 and 4-1 results over Argentina and England mean anything ... well, what's that old saying about a fool and his money.
Disregard those results.
It's the World Cup elimination stage. It doesn't matter if you lose 1-0 or 4-0. As soon as you go a goal down the entire game plan is out the window and a team has to chase.
The fact that both England and Argentina went down a goal so early, means that for the rest of the game the opposition were throwing men forward in search of an equaliser.
The team who scores first, whether in the 1st of 81st minute wins this game.
People who think those 4-0 and 4-1 results over Argentina and England mean anything ... well, what's that old saying about a fool and his money.
Disregard those results.
It's the World Cup elimination stage. It doesn't matter if you lose 1-0 or 4-0. As soon as you go a goal down the entire game plan is out the window and a team has to chase.
The fact that both England and Argentina went down a goal so early, means that for the rest of the game the opposition were throwing men forward in search of an equaliser.
The team who scores first, whether in the 1st of 81st minute wins this game.
The oddsmakers have already given this result away moving the line in Germany's favor.
If you think this is true, try another hobby. Line is moving because of the where the money is going, not because Vegas is giving the result away. Where do people come up with this stuff? ![]()
The oddsmakers have already given this result away moving the line in Germany's favor.
If you think this is true, try another hobby. Line is moving because of the where the money is going, not because Vegas is giving the result away. Where do people come up with this stuff? ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
