PART DEUX
BARB
![]()
so true, I was thinking about it the other day and Americans must be confused as hell when Canadians talk about what a GORGEOUS 30 degree summer day it is in July! Now I no why everyone down there thinks its cold here all year long ![]()
BARB
![]()
so true, I was thinking about it the other day and Americans must be confused as hell when Canadians talk about what a GORGEOUS 30 degree summer day it is in July! Now I no why everyone down there thinks its cold here all year long ![]()
HC
Naturally, but then when you really think of it Farenheit is so awesome in its appropriateness of scale - its basically the two extremes of man's existence from 0 F to 100 degrees F with 50 F being pretty much a cool but average day ![]()
All things considered I would prefer to use F like my parents' generation where you wanna be in the 80s on a warm day ![]()
HC
Naturally, but then when you really think of it Farenheit is so awesome in its appropriateness of scale - its basically the two extremes of man's existence from 0 F to 100 degrees F with 50 F being pretty much a cool but average day ![]()
All things considered I would prefer to use F like my parents' generation where you wanna be in the 80s on a warm day ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,652
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- PART DEUX 249
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,227
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,813
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,649
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,416
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
