@p_66
I don't know the last 10 minutes are awesome
It's going well. I'm in Sound & Communications field. Data wiring, cameras, A/V, etc. Been working steady, so haven't had a lot of free time to play. I haven't really had time to play poker either. If I decide to play, I'd have to go to Parx super early so I don't have to wait 2-3 hours to get in a game. It's ridiculous. 48 tables in the room, but they don't have enough dealers to open them. They usually about 28 tables going. How are things with you?
It's going well. I'm in Sound & Communications field. Data wiring, cameras, A/V, etc. Been working steady, so haven't had a lot of free time to play. I haven't really had time to play poker either. If I decide to play, I'd have to go to Parx super early so I don't have to wait 2-3 hours to get in a game. It's ridiculous. 48 tables in the room, but they don't have enough dealers to open them. They usually about 28 tables going. How are things with you?
