Quote Originally Posted by paletta007: @p_66 Both good options Prices on other hand yes crazy... I heard prices might start to come down after the new year
i highly doubt it
i highly doubt it
i highly doubt it
P, people keep saying that. But they have been saying that for a year now, and the opposite is happening.
The new car shortages will continue for a long time, and I think as long as that is the case, prices will hold, or keep going up unfortunately
P, people keep saying that. But they have been saying that for a year now, and the opposite is happening.
The new car shortages will continue for a long time, and I think as long as that is the case, prices will hold, or keep going up unfortunately
well you made 2 million with your stocks so ![]()
well you made 2 million with your stocks so ![]()
Been playing Mega and Power ball for 30 years, most I ever won is $ 18 ![]()
Been playing Mega and Power ball for 30 years, most I ever won is $ 18 ![]()
It will be interesting to see what happens to the used cars thar dealers are buying. If they are buying at higher prices will they drop the price when the market turns. There will be a huge buying spree when new cars become available. Dealers will be giving incentives left and ight to get business back.
It will be interesting to see what happens to the used cars thar dealers are buying. If they are buying at higher prices will they drop the price when the market turns. There will be a huge buying spree when new cars become available. Dealers will be giving incentives left and ight to get business back.
![]()
![]()
