I’m on the halftime draw here +200 was what I got it at
Thursday 02/08/2024
I’m on the halftime draw here +200 was what I got it at
Hope its at least 1-1 as I have Monaco over 1.5 team total. Looking like another disgusting match though. Lots of teams having a very hard time scoring more than a goal. If at all.
I’m on the halftime draw here +200 was what I got it at
Hope its at least 1-1 as I have Monaco over 1.5 team total. Looking like another disgusting match though. Lots of teams having a very hard time scoring more than a goal. If at all.
Looks like 3rd Monaco draw in a row
What is more concerning is the lack of effort. You would think after they gave up the tie right before half there would be a fire lit under their ass. Do they really want to go into extra time? Penalty kicks? Like WTF. You are controlling the ball to the tune of 70%+ and doing nothing with it.
Looks like 3rd Monaco draw in a row
What is more concerning is the lack of effort. You would think after they gave up the tie right before half there would be a fire lit under their ass. Do they really want to go into extra time? Penalty kicks? Like WTF. You are controlling the ball to the tune of 70%+ and doing nothing with it.
almost 200 passes 2H MONACO
Most of the passes have been on the retreat back as well. They are just dinking the clock away. To what all the sudden attack in extra time. What type of game plan is that?
almost 200 passes 2H MONACO
Most of the passes have been on the retreat back as well. They are just dinking the clock away. To what all the sudden attack in extra time. What type of game plan is that?
LOL three minutes of added time. I never get that when I am on an under. Only an over. Of course lets have a substitution with 1 minute to play. Yeah this one is over 1-1. What a shit show.
LOL three minutes of added time. I never get that when I am on an under. Only an over. Of course lets have a substitution with 1 minute to play. Yeah this one is over 1-1. What a shit show.
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: PABLO SEND A MESSAGE TO GET A MIRACLE GOAL BEFORE HT only if you adopt 2 of his hippos
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: PABLO SEND A MESSAGE TO GET A MIRACLE GOAL BEFORE HT only if you adopt 2 of his hippos
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,411
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,347
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,616
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,268
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,878
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
