WC picks (((Barb)))
Barb.........
Keep cashing those tickets.......I truly dont know how you do it........its awesome that you get all that action and still have a sterling record..........
Keep on cashing......
I will be cheering you keep cashing......(unless I have the opposite play).....Ha!!
Cheers
Investinsports
Barb.........
Keep cashing those tickets.......I truly dont know how you do it........its awesome that you get all that action and still have a sterling record..........
Keep on cashing......
I will be cheering you keep cashing......(unless I have the opposite play).....Ha!!
Cheers
Investinsports
Barb.......
No seriously.....mine was done over 22 weeks.....on a regular weekly schedule of over hundreds of soccer matches a week to choose from......that I can do all day every week being selective......
You, DJ, and a few others are cashing many tickets on a CLASS TOURNAMENT where stuff is more equal sort of the best of the best......
Keep cashing...
Cheers
Investinsports
Barb.......
No seriously.....mine was done over 22 weeks.....on a regular weekly schedule of over hundreds of soccer matches a week to choose from......that I can do all day every week being selective......
You, DJ, and a few others are cashing many tickets on a CLASS TOURNAMENT where stuff is more equal sort of the best of the best......
Keep cashing...
Cheers
Investinsports
Barb.......
I generally make 30 wagers a month and a lot of mixing and matching of all sports and with so many soccer options skies the limit.......8 games a month not nearly enough to be worth it....you will need more than that....depending on unit size....
Ya the World Cup is special......so its not part of my normal stuff as I decided to back unit size down 35% and treat this different with a specific goal just for the WC.
My way of doing things is really boring..but i must do it this way to survive.......my days of yee haaa and being an action junkie are long gone......
I dont even get excited watching the games and I do more cheering on all the games I have no vested interest.......my girlfriend (and yes us old guys have them) was shocked that i wasnt excited when the US scored that 3rd goal of the game and that completed my parlay for the day.....
I am amazed that you, DJ, P66, Jim, and a few others can take so many games daily and turn profit and win, win, win.......
There are a lot of top notch cappers on this site......Im thinking most could do it for keeps but it aint easy.......and its time and a lot of life......but with kids grown.......skies the limit.....
Keep up the good work and cashing those tickets....this old dog needs some sleep...
Cheers
INVESTINSPORTS
Barb.......
I generally make 30 wagers a month and a lot of mixing and matching of all sports and with so many soccer options skies the limit.......8 games a month not nearly enough to be worth it....you will need more than that....depending on unit size....
Ya the World Cup is special......so its not part of my normal stuff as I decided to back unit size down 35% and treat this different with a specific goal just for the WC.
My way of doing things is really boring..but i must do it this way to survive.......my days of yee haaa and being an action junkie are long gone......
I dont even get excited watching the games and I do more cheering on all the games I have no vested interest.......my girlfriend (and yes us old guys have them) was shocked that i wasnt excited when the US scored that 3rd goal of the game and that completed my parlay for the day.....
I am amazed that you, DJ, P66, Jim, and a few others can take so many games daily and turn profit and win, win, win.......
There are a lot of top notch cappers on this site......Im thinking most could do it for keeps but it aint easy.......and its time and a lot of life......but with kids grown.......skies the limit.....
Keep up the good work and cashing those tickets....this old dog needs some sleep...
Cheers
INVESTINSPORTS
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
- Friday 10/02/2026 905
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,312
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,103
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,122
- PART DEUX 230
- Week 5 Money 6,817
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,394
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,067
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
