So I redid some players and these are the full team sheets (almost all players).. It is all the players biorhythms and I've converted it into a percentage in what I'll call 'an advantage/disadvantage' number.. I've colored it accordingly (blue is cold/bad and orange/red/yellow is hot/good) I've been following these sheets for testing purposes over the past 3 games, and I'm not gonna lie - it's been pretty much bang on.. If you do player prop bets I would definitely have a look and take what is here into consideration.. Although anything can happen in hockey so this is far from a perfect system.. Just trying to gain an edge and see how much this actually affects players.. Cheers!
NHL Biorhythm Spreadsheet - All 4 teams that are left
Views: 749
Posts: 2
Posted:
#1
So I redid some players and these are the full team sheets (almost all players).. It is all the players biorhythms and I've converted it into a percentage in what I'll call 'an advantage/disadvantage' number.. I've colored it accordingly (blue is cold/bad and orange/red/yellow is hot/good) I've been following these sheets for testing purposes over the past 3 games, and I'm not gonna lie - it's been pretty much bang on.. If you do player prop bets I would definitely have a look and take what is here into consideration.. Although anything can happen in hockey so this is far from a perfect system.. Just trying to gain an edge and see how much this actually affects players.. Cheers!
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,347
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,953
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,251
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,621
- MLB Playoffs 5,917
- Sunday 10/04/2026 553
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
