Torrents
demonoid, but you may need an invitation.
demonoid, but you may need an invitation.
I just checked and thier registrations are closed now. They keep things pretty low profile. Also when you can register, you have to keep at least a 1 to 1 ratio or they will cut your account.
I just checked and thier registrations are closed now. They keep things pretty low profile. Also when you can register, you have to keep at least a 1 to 1 ratio or they will cut your account.
www.filestube.com is also great for downloading tv series that are usually one file. Megaupload offers great fast downloads.
www.filestube.com is also great for downloading tv series that are usually one file. Megaupload offers great fast downloads.
yea, their site is closed to newbies right now. if only I knew someone you might be willing to send me an invite. As an editor without a lot of money, trying to keep up w/ all the software/hardware necessities can be a real nightmare. I'm a firm believer in copyright law and I usually try to purchase things on the up and up (music, movies, data), but I just purchases CS4 last year for nearly 1,000.00 (at a student discount). I'd like to have CS5 but can't justify the purchase. This is where torrents come in handy.
yea, their site is closed to newbies right now. if only I knew someone you might be willing to send me an invite. As an editor without a lot of money, trying to keep up w/ all the software/hardware necessities can be a real nightmare. I'm a firm believer in copyright law and I usually try to purchase things on the up and up (music, movies, data), but I just purchases CS4 last year for nearly 1,000.00 (at a student discount). I'd like to have CS5 but can't justify the purchase. This is where torrents come in handy.
For movies: kickasstorrents.com
For TV shows: https://eztv.it/
Rapidshare/Hotfile/Etc...
Search Engine: https://www.filestube.com/
For *ahem* adult material: https://adultbay.org/
For movies: kickasstorrents.com
For TV shows: https://eztv.it/
Rapidshare/Hotfile/Etc...
Search Engine: https://www.filestube.com/
For *ahem* adult material: https://adultbay.org/
so for a one to one ratio hes referring to your own personal seed to leech ratio?
Exactly. If you go below an average of 1.00 then your account will be closed down. Of course you are given a bit of a cushion to start off with, but it's a very small cushion.
so for a one to one ratio hes referring to your own personal seed to leech ratio?
Exactly. If you go below an average of 1.00 then your account will be closed down. Of course you are given a bit of a cushion to start off with, but it's a very small cushion.
I figured out torrents! Yea! Pretty limited on what you can find really - in terms of apps. And they all have the same stuff - dropbox, cleanmymac, cooliris (which is a free download so why bother with a torrent?). Not much out there. Movies and such, sure. But that's not my thing. Music? Well, plenty of great free stuff to download at WFMU and other radio stations - where you'll uncover some great new music. Limewire's always there but most music I search for is not available. The site's too mainstream. Basically, unless you have mainstream taste, the media on these sites is pretty unappealing.
I'm looking for things like Sorenson Squeeze, Boris FX, Automatic Duck. But you can't actually find professional programs on torrent sites - it appears. CS5 is about has far as that goes.
Disappointing. But you get what you pay for!
(Lippsman, if I purchased a program like the ones I listed and then put it up on a torrent site, does the company find out and kill my serial number? Is that why you can't find the more expensive programs?)
I figured out torrents! Yea! Pretty limited on what you can find really - in terms of apps. And they all have the same stuff - dropbox, cleanmymac, cooliris (which is a free download so why bother with a torrent?). Not much out there. Movies and such, sure. But that's not my thing. Music? Well, plenty of great free stuff to download at WFMU and other radio stations - where you'll uncover some great new music. Limewire's always there but most music I search for is not available. The site's too mainstream. Basically, unless you have mainstream taste, the media on these sites is pretty unappealing.
I'm looking for things like Sorenson Squeeze, Boris FX, Automatic Duck. But you can't actually find professional programs on torrent sites - it appears. CS5 is about has far as that goes.
Disappointing. But you get what you pay for!
(Lippsman, if I purchased a program like the ones I listed and then put it up on a torrent site, does the company find out and kill my serial number? Is that why you can't find the more expensive programs?)
makes sense.
I figured out torrents! Yea! Pretty limited on what you can find really - in terms of apps. And they all have the same stuff - dropbox, cleanmymac, cooliris (which is a free download so why bother with a torrent?). Not much out there. Movies and such, sure. But that's not my thing. Music? Well, plenty of great free stuff to download at WFMU and other radio stations - where you'll uncover some great new music. Limewire's always there but most music I search for is not available. The site's too mainstream. Basically, unless you have mainstream taste, the media on these sites is pretty unappealing.
I'm looking for things like Sorenson Squeeze, Boris FX, Automatic Duck. But you can't actually find professional programs on torrent sites - it appears. CS5 is about has far as that goes.
Disappointing. But you get what you pay for!
(Lippsman, if I purchased a program like the ones I listed and then put it up on a torrent site, does the company find out and kill my serial number? Is that why you can't find the more expensive programs?)
Not a great deal of people will buy the expensive programs like that, so that's why you don't seem them on torrents very often. Less people have them, so less of a chance they will end up there.
Demonoid has a great deal of apps on it. But I don't know if they have the professional ones you mentioned.
I wouldn't post those programs if you put your serial with them. Once it comes over the servers that your serial if being used time after time your program will be toast and you will be right in the cross hairs.
makes sense.
I figured out torrents! Yea! Pretty limited on what you can find really - in terms of apps. And they all have the same stuff - dropbox, cleanmymac, cooliris (which is a free download so why bother with a torrent?). Not much out there. Movies and such, sure. But that's not my thing. Music? Well, plenty of great free stuff to download at WFMU and other radio stations - where you'll uncover some great new music. Limewire's always there but most music I search for is not available. The site's too mainstream. Basically, unless you have mainstream taste, the media on these sites is pretty unappealing.
I'm looking for things like Sorenson Squeeze, Boris FX, Automatic Duck. But you can't actually find professional programs on torrent sites - it appears. CS5 is about has far as that goes.
Disappointing. But you get what you pay for!
(Lippsman, if I purchased a program like the ones I listed and then put it up on a torrent site, does the company find out and kill my serial number? Is that why you can't find the more expensive programs?)
Not a great deal of people will buy the expensive programs like that, so that's why you don't seem them on torrents very often. Less people have them, so less of a chance they will end up there.
Demonoid has a great deal of apps on it. But I don't know if they have the professional ones you mentioned.
I wouldn't post those programs if you put your serial with them. Once it comes over the servers that your serial if being used time after time your program will be toast and you will be right in the cross hairs.
I'm looking for things like Sorenson Squeeze, Boris FX, Automatic Duck. But you can't actually find professional programs on torrent sites - it appears. CS5 is about has far as that goes.
Disappointing. But you get what you pay for!
(Lippsman, if I purchased a program like the ones I listed and then put it up on a torrent site, does the company find out and kill my serial number? Is that why you can't find the more expensive programs?)
As far as the serial number goes, probably not a good idea, especially if you purchased it online and/or registered the product. Besides, there are more than enough keygens out there to do the trick.
I'm looking for things like Sorenson Squeeze, Boris FX, Automatic Duck. But you can't actually find professional programs on torrent sites - it appears. CS5 is about has far as that goes.
Disappointing. But you get what you pay for!
(Lippsman, if I purchased a program like the ones I listed and then put it up on a torrent site, does the company find out and kill my serial number? Is that why you can't find the more expensive programs?)
As far as the serial number goes, probably not a good idea, especially if you purchased it online and/or registered the product. Besides, there are more than enough keygens out there to do the trick.
Usually the only one I use anymore.
Sorenson Torrents Link
Usually keys have a set amount that they can be used. Usually 5 with most microsoft, and 3-4 with most Adobe.
I know some guys in a local college that buy programs with the company P card and then sell the other remaining 3-4 licenses. Great way to make a few extra bucks. They had a site but took it down. there are sites out there if you want a legit keys/.
I prefer the free method.
Usually the only one I use anymore.
Sorenson Torrents Link
Usually keys have a set amount that they can be used. Usually 5 with most microsoft, and 3-4 with most Adobe.
I know some guys in a local college that buy programs with the company P card and then sell the other remaining 3-4 licenses. Great way to make a few extra bucks. They had a site but took it down. there are sites out there if you want a legit keys/.
I prefer the free method.
I am also interested in learning a little mroe about IP masks...anyone got any good info/links?
Pros: Blocks Anti-P2P and media groups from connecting to your computer; also blocks your computer from connecting to adware/malware sites; blacklists are constantly updated; and best of all, it's FREE!
Cons: It will slow down your browsing ALOT until you learn to configure it properly (it blocks a tonne of sites which you might actually want to connect to - for example, it will block CNN because it's owned by Time-Warner)
I am also interested in learning a little mroe about IP masks...anyone got any good info/links?
Pros: Blocks Anti-P2P and media groups from connecting to your computer; also blocks your computer from connecting to adware/malware sites; blacklists are constantly updated; and best of all, it's FREE!
Cons: It will slow down your browsing ALOT until you learn to configure it properly (it blocks a tonne of sites which you might actually want to connect to - for example, it will block CNN because it's owned by Time-Warner)
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,115
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,799
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,693
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,873
- Saturday 10/03/2026 642
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,278
- Trump's legacy? 33,920
- Happening just recently . . . 36,977
- Saturday College 7,116
- Syracuse play and maybe more 4,528
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
