• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Tennis

    Tuesday Miami Open

    «First Previous 12
    sportswagers
    HurricaneHauk90
    fluffybucker69
    SportsBettor13
    smacksmiter
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2104
    Posts: 45
    «First Previous 12
     
    sportswagers
    sportswagers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2018
    Posts: 8928
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2019 - 4:12 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyIcers:

    Hauk! where you been buddy woth the picks? The one guy on here actually worth following
      Just keeping to myself, might start posting with the clay court season coming up. Have a few guys who I think will be solid this season.   Plus I like reading the stupidity put out on this forum, always a good laugh

    Well you are a genius.

    Why dont you start selling your picks?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyIcers:

    Hauk! where you been buddy woth the picks? The one guy on here actually worth following
      Just keeping to myself, might start posting with the clay court season coming up. Have a few guys who I think will be solid this season.   Plus I like reading the stupidity put out on this forum, always a good laugh

    Well you are a genius.

    Why dont you start selling your picks?

     
    HurricaneHauk90
    HurricaneHauk90
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1525
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2019 - 4:50 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyIcers:

    Hauk! where you been buddy woth the picks? The one guy on here actually worth following
      Just keeping to myself, might start posting with the clay court season coming up. Have a few guys who I think will be solid this season.   Plus I like reading the stupidity put out on this forum, always a good laugh
    Well you are a genius. Why dont you start selling your picks?

     

    Where did I call myself a genius?

     

    My tennis picks can be found, not so hard to look for them

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyIcers:

    Hauk! where you been buddy woth the picks? The one guy on here actually worth following
      Just keeping to myself, might start posting with the clay court season coming up. Have a few guys who I think will be solid this season.   Plus I like reading the stupidity put out on this forum, always a good laugh
    Well you are a genius. Why dont you start selling your picks?

     

    Where did I call myself a genius?

     

    My tennis picks can be found, not so hard to look for them

     
    sportswagers
    sportswagers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2018
    Posts: 8928
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2019 - 6:15 PM ET #28

    I am not a person who like to fight with some random people in internet forums.

    One mistake I made was thinking Miami was not a Master 1000 event. I was wrong on that.

    But you don't need to tell how I cap my games. I had 2 tough losses today both ahead and choked. Even Thompson was up a break and choked in that 1st and failed to even take it to tie break.

    Better yet stop trolling on other peoples threads if you dont have anything valuable to add.

    GL peace_5

    Reply

    I am not a person who like to fight with some random people in internet forums.

    One mistake I made was thinking Miami was not a Master 1000 event. I was wrong on that.

    But you don't need to tell how I cap my games. I had 2 tough losses today both ahead and choked. Even Thompson was up a break and choked in that 1st and failed to even take it to tie break.

    Better yet stop trolling on other peoples threads if you dont have anything valuable to add.

    GL peace_5

     
    HurricaneHauk90
    HurricaneHauk90
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1525
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2019 - 6:24 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    I am not a person who like to fight with some random people in internet forums. One mistake I made was thinking Miami was not a Master 1000 event. I was wrong on that. But you don't need to tell how I cap my games. I had 2 tough losses today both ahead and choked. Even Thompson was up a break and choked in that 1st and failed to even take it to tie break. Better yet stop trolling on other peoples threads if you dont have anything valuable to add. GL

     

    I did add something valuable, i made a comment on your picks, sorry you get offended so easily.

    Also now everytime someone blows a lead its a choke? 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    I am not a person who like to fight with some random people in internet forums. One mistake I made was thinking Miami was not a Master 1000 event. I was wrong on that. But you don't need to tell how I cap my games. I had 2 tough losses today both ahead and choked. Even Thompson was up a break and choked in that 1st and failed to even take it to tie break. Better yet stop trolling on other peoples threads if you dont have anything valuable to add. GL

     

    I did add something valuable, i made a comment on your picks, sorry you get offended so easily.

    Also now everytime someone blows a lead its a choke? 

     
    sportswagers
    sportswagers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2018
    Posts: 8928
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2019 - 6:31 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    I am not a person who like to fight with some random people in internet forums. One mistake I made was thinking Miami was not a Master 1000 event. I was wrong on that. But you don't need to tell how I cap my games. I had 2 tough losses today both ahead and choked. Even Thompson was up a break and choked in that 1st and failed to even take it to tie break. Better yet stop trolling on other peoples threads if you dont have anything valuable to add. GL
      I did add something valuable, i made a comment on your picks, sorry you get offended so easily. Also now everytime someone blows a lead its a choke?
    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    I am not a person who like to fight with some random people in internet forums. One mistake I made was thinking Miami was not a Master 1000 event. I was wrong on that. But you don't need to tell how I cap my games. I had 2 tough losses today both ahead and choked. Even Thompson was up a break and choked in that 1st and failed to even take it to tie break. Better yet stop trolling on other peoples threads if you dont have anything valuable to add. GL
      I did add something valuable, i made a comment on your picks, sorry you get offended so easily. Also now everytime someone blows a lead its a choke?
    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    I am not a person who like to fight with some random people in internet forums. One mistake I made was thinking Miami was not a Master 1000 event. I was wrong on that. But you don't need to tell how I cap my games. I had 2 tough losses today both ahead and choked. Even Thompson was up a break and choked in that 1st and failed to even take it to tie break. Better yet stop trolling on other peoples threads if you dont have anything valuable to add. GL
      I did add something valuable, i made a comment on your picks, sorry you get offended so easily. Also now everytime someone blows a lead its a choke?

    Hsieh was up 4-0 in the 3rd set and lost by 5-7.. so in the 8 games she won 1 and lost 7. Yes, that to me is a choke. Also in the last game she is up 40-0 to tie break and lost the game.

    Not sure what is your definition of choke, but in my books thats an epic choke job.

     

    Kyrgios was down a break in 3rd set and then got 0-40 3 break points to get back on serve. He didnt won 2 points in the next 12 points or so. That is a choke for me as well.

    Thompson I am not sure what is going on with him. Anderson is not serving well and its all rally game in that match. Yet he cant find a way to win the set. He didnt choke, he just dint play as much as I expected an_violin 

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    I am not a person who like to fight with some random people in internet forums. One mistake I made was thinking Miami was not a Master 1000 event. I was wrong on that. But you don't need to tell how I cap my games. I had 2 tough losses today both ahead and choked. Even Thompson was up a break and choked in that 1st and failed to even take it to tie break. Better yet stop trolling on other peoples threads if you dont have anything valuable to add. GL
      I did add something valuable, i made a comment on your picks, sorry you get offended so easily. Also now everytime someone blows a lead its a choke?
    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    I am not a person who like to fight with some random people in internet forums. One mistake I made was thinking Miami was not a Master 1000 event. I was wrong on that. But you don't need to tell how I cap my games. I had 2 tough losses today both ahead and choked. Even Thompson was up a break and choked in that 1st and failed to even take it to tie break. Better yet stop trolling on other peoples threads if you dont have anything valuable to add. GL
      I did add something valuable, i made a comment on your picks, sorry you get offended so easily. Also now everytime someone blows a lead its a choke?
    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    I am not a person who like to fight with some random people in internet forums. One mistake I made was thinking Miami was not a Master 1000 event. I was wrong on that. But you don't need to tell how I cap my games. I had 2 tough losses today both ahead and choked. Even Thompson was up a break and choked in that 1st and failed to even take it to tie break. Better yet stop trolling on other peoples threads if you dont have anything valuable to add. GL
      I did add something valuable, i made a comment on your picks, sorry you get offended so easily. Also now everytime someone blows a lead its a choke?

    Hsieh was up 4-0 in the 3rd set and lost by 5-7.. so in the 8 games she won 1 and lost 7. Yes, that to me is a choke. Also in the last game she is up 40-0 to tie break and lost the game.

    Not sure what is your definition of choke, but in my books thats an epic choke job.

     

    Kyrgios was down a break in 3rd set and then got 0-40 3 break points to get back on serve. He didnt won 2 points in the next 12 points or so. That is a choke for me as well.

    Thompson I am not sure what is going on with him. Anderson is not serving well and its all rally game in that match. Yet he cant find a way to win the set. He didnt choke, he just dint play as much as I expected an_violin 

     

     
    sportswagers
    sportswagers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2018
    Posts: 8928
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2019 - 6:37 PM ET #31

    and Thompson lost the serve in 2nd set not at 5-5 to not to take it to tie breaker an_speechless

    Just one game and he shouldve covered the spread.

    My time is running bad today. There is nothing more or less to it.

    Reply

    and Thompson lost the serve in 2nd set not at 5-5 to not to take it to tie breaker an_speechless

    Just one game and he shouldve covered the spread.

    My time is running bad today. There is nothing more or less to it.

     
    HurricaneHauk90
    HurricaneHauk90
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1525
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2019 - 7:16 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    I am not a person who like to fight with some random people in internet forums. One mistake I made was thinking Miami was not a Master 1000 event. I was wrong on that. But you don't need to tell how I cap my games. I had 2 tough losses today both ahead and choked. Even Thompson was up a break and choked in that 1st and failed to even take it to tie break. Better yet stop trolling on other peoples threads if you dont have anything valuable to add. GL
      I did add something valuable, i made a comment on your picks, sorry you get offended so easily. Also now everytime someone blows a lead its a choke?
    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    I am not a person who like to fight with some random people in internet forums. One mistake I made was thinking Miami was not a Master 1000 event. I was wrong on that. But you don't need to tell how I cap my games. I had 2 tough losses today both ahead and choked. Even Thompson was up a break and choked in that 1st and failed to even take it to tie break. Better yet stop trolling on other peoples threads if you dont have anything valuable to add. GL
      I did add something valuable, i made a comment on your picks, sorry you get offended so easily. Also now everytime someone blows a lead its a choke?
    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    I am not a person who like to fight with some random people in internet forums. One mistake I made was thinking Miami was not a Master 1000 event. I was wrong on that. But you don't need to tell how I cap my games. I had 2 tough losses today both ahead and choked. Even Thompson was up a break and choked in that 1st and failed to even take it to tie break. Better yet stop trolling on other peoples threads if you dont have anything valuable to add. GL
      I did add something valuable, i made a comment on your picks, sorry you get offended so easily. Also now everytime someone blows a lead its a choke?
    Hsieh was up 4-0 in the 3rd set and lost by 5-7.. so in the 8 games she won 1 and lost 7. Yes, that to me is a choke. Also in the last game she is up 40-0 to tie break and lost the game. Not sure what is your definition of choke, but in my books thats an epic choke job.   Kyrgios was down a break in 3rd set and then got 0-40 3 break points to get back on serve. He didnt won 2 points in the next 12 points or so. That is a choke for me as well. Thompson I am not sure what is going on with him. Anderson is not serving well and its all rally game in that match. Yet he cant find a way to win the set. He didnt choke, he just dint play as much as I expected

     

    Do you watch the matches? Coric was down 0-40, hit two great shots and a great serve at 30-40, how is it a choke when Kygrios can't do anything about it?

    Hseish was winning 4-0 because Kontaveit couldn't hit a ball in the court. The entire match is on her racket, Hseih was serving 70 MPH serves, slicing ball in the middle of the court, etc, you're saying all this like she was playing amazing and all of a sudden started doing something different and choked

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    I am not a person who like to fight with some random people in internet forums. One mistake I made was thinking Miami was not a Master 1000 event. I was wrong on that. But you don't need to tell how I cap my games. I had 2 tough losses today both ahead and choked. Even Thompson was up a break and choked in that 1st and failed to even take it to tie break. Better yet stop trolling on other peoples threads if you dont have anything valuable to add. GL
      I did add something valuable, i made a comment on your picks, sorry you get offended so easily. Also now everytime someone blows a lead its a choke?
    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    I am not a person who like to fight with some random people in internet forums. One mistake I made was thinking Miami was not a Master 1000 event. I was wrong on that. But you don't need to tell how I cap my games. I had 2 tough losses today both ahead and choked. Even Thompson was up a break and choked in that 1st and failed to even take it to tie break. Better yet stop trolling on other peoples threads if you dont have anything valuable to add. GL
      I did add something valuable, i made a comment on your picks, sorry you get offended so easily. Also now everytime someone blows a lead its a choke?
    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    I am not a person who like to fight with some random people in internet forums. One mistake I made was thinking Miami was not a Master 1000 event. I was wrong on that. But you don't need to tell how I cap my games. I had 2 tough losses today both ahead and choked. Even Thompson was up a break and choked in that 1st and failed to even take it to tie break. Better yet stop trolling on other peoples threads if you dont have anything valuable to add. GL
      I did add something valuable, i made a comment on your picks, sorry you get offended so easily. Also now everytime someone blows a lead its a choke?
    Hsieh was up 4-0 in the 3rd set and lost by 5-7.. so in the 8 games she won 1 and lost 7. Yes, that to me is a choke. Also in the last game she is up 40-0 to tie break and lost the game. Not sure what is your definition of choke, but in my books thats an epic choke job.   Kyrgios was down a break in 3rd set and then got 0-40 3 break points to get back on serve. He didnt won 2 points in the next 12 points or so. That is a choke for me as well. Thompson I am not sure what is going on with him. Anderson is not serving well and its all rally game in that match. Yet he cant find a way to win the set. He didnt choke, he just dint play as much as I expected

     

    Do you watch the matches? Coric was down 0-40, hit two great shots and a great serve at 30-40, how is it a choke when Kygrios can't do anything about it?

    Hseish was winning 4-0 because Kontaveit couldn't hit a ball in the court. The entire match is on her racket, Hseih was serving 70 MPH serves, slicing ball in the middle of the court, etc, you're saying all this like she was playing amazing and all of a sudden started doing something different and choked

     
    sportswagers
    sportswagers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2018
    Posts: 8928
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2019 - 7:59 PM ET #33

    peace_5 you have a twisted sense of everything.

    Anyway GL.

    Reply

    peace_5 you have a twisted sense of everything.

    Anyway GL.

     
    HurricaneHauk90
    HurricaneHauk90
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1525
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2019 - 9:44 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    you have a twisted sense of everything. Anyway GL.

     

    and you try to defend everything

     

    say "my picks sucked" instead of "oh my god they choked because thompson was up a break"

    anderson had multiple BP chances that he "choked" on yet thompson was somehow the choker, guy had like 1 BP chance the whole match

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    you have a twisted sense of everything. Anyway GL.

     

    and you try to defend everything

     

    say "my picks sucked" instead of "oh my god they choked because thompson was up a break"

    anderson had multiple BP chances that he "choked" on yet thompson was somehow the choker, guy had like 1 BP chance the whole match

     
    fluffybucker69
    fluffybucker69
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2016
    Posts: 700
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2019 - 9:44 PM ET #35

    Tennis is brutal, but in these tourneys don't be afraid to bet the dogs.  It looks to me like the favs only go about 75% effort.  How else do you explain Agut beating Joker twice in a few months?  I only think you lay juice in these matches if you think someone has a clear tactical advantage or is just has more momentum.  I saw a couple dogs today like Coric and Tiafoe who were both like +140.  Why?  None of their opponents are better than them.  Kygrios is way too lose to be a favorite over a top 15 player and Goffin doesn't really do anything that much better than Tiafoe to warrant being a favorite.  Tiafoe hits the ball harder.

     

    I was on Hsieh also and got hosed in that one.  I like Tsitsipas later since Shapalov really didn't play that well last night despite winning.  I think that might carry over. 

    Reply

    Tennis is brutal, but in these tourneys don't be afraid to bet the dogs.  It looks to me like the favs only go about 75% effort.  How else do you explain Agut beating Joker twice in a few months?  I only think you lay juice in these matches if you think someone has a clear tactical advantage or is just has more momentum.  I saw a couple dogs today like Coric and Tiafoe who were both like +140.  Why?  None of their opponents are better than them.  Kygrios is way too lose to be a favorite over a top 15 player and Goffin doesn't really do anything that much better than Tiafoe to warrant being a favorite.  Tiafoe hits the ball harder.

     

    I was on Hsieh also and got hosed in that one.  I like Tsitsipas later since Shapalov really didn't play that well last night despite winning.  I think that might carry over. 

     
    sportswagers
    sportswagers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2018
    Posts: 8928
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2019 - 9:51 PM ET #36

    Mr. HurricaneHauk get the fuck out of my thread.

    I have been too patient with you. Enough is enough.

    Yes, I sucked. So what it my money.

    Now get the fuck out of here and never come back into my thread again.

    Reply

    Mr. HurricaneHauk get the fuck out of my thread.

    I have been too patient with you. Enough is enough.

    Yes, I sucked. So what it my money.

    Now get the fuck out of here and never come back into my thread again.

     
    sportswagers
    sportswagers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2018
    Posts: 8928
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2019 - 9:53 PM ET #37

    Mods, could someone take care of this nuisance and save time to us and keep the threads relevant.

    Reply

    Mods, could someone take care of this nuisance and save time to us and keep the threads relevant.

     
    SportsBettor13
    SportsBettor13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2017
    Posts: 1449
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2019 - 10:17 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    I am not a person who like to fight with some random people in internet forums. One mistake I made was thinking Miami was not a Master 1000 event. I was wrong on that. But you don't need to tell how I cap my games. I had 2 tough losses today both ahead and choked. Even Thompson was up a break and choked in that 1st and failed to even take it to tie break. Better yet stop trolling on other peoples threads if you dont have anything valuable to add. GL
      I did add something valuable, i made a comment on your picks, sorry you get offended so easily. Also now everytime someone blows a lead its a choke?



    Dude HH, stop talking down to people and post your picks.  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    I am not a person who like to fight with some random people in internet forums. One mistake I made was thinking Miami was not a Master 1000 event. I was wrong on that. But you don't need to tell how I cap my games. I had 2 tough losses today both ahead and choked. Even Thompson was up a break and choked in that 1st and failed to even take it to tie break. Better yet stop trolling on other peoples threads if you dont have anything valuable to add. GL
      I did add something valuable, i made a comment on your picks, sorry you get offended so easily. Also now everytime someone blows a lead its a choke?



    Dude HH, stop talking down to people and post your picks.  

     
    HurricaneHauk90
    HurricaneHauk90
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1525
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2019 - 10:22 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    Mr. HurricaneHauk get the fuck out of my thread. I have been too patient with you. Enough is enough. Yes, I sucked. So what it my money. Now get the fuck out of here and never come back into my thread again.

     

    lol what a baby

    I'll make sure to be in every thread now

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    Mr. HurricaneHauk get the fuck out of my thread. I have been too patient with you. Enough is enough. Yes, I sucked. So what it my money. Now get the fuck out of here and never come back into my thread again.

     

    lol what a baby

    I'll make sure to be in every thread now

     
    HurricaneHauk90
    HurricaneHauk90
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1525
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2019 - 10:23 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybucker69:

    Tennis is brutal, but in these tourneys don't be afraid to bet the dogs.  It looks to me like the favs only go about 75% effort.  How else do you explain Agut beating Joker twice in a few months?  I only think you lay juice in these matches if you think someone has a clear tactical advantage or is just has more momentum.  I saw a couple dogs today like Coric and Tiafoe who were both like +140.  Why?  None of their opponents are better than them.  Kygrios is way too lose to be a favorite over a top 15 player and Goffin doesn't really do anything that much better than Tiafoe to warrant being a favorite.  Tiafoe hits the ball harder.   I was on Hsieh also and got hosed in that one.  I like Tsitsipas later since Shapalov really didn't play that well last night despite winning.  I think that might carry over.

    Your argument is Tiafoe hits the ball harder? C'mon

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybucker69:

    Tennis is brutal, but in these tourneys don't be afraid to bet the dogs.  It looks to me like the favs only go about 75% effort.  How else do you explain Agut beating Joker twice in a few months?  I only think you lay juice in these matches if you think someone has a clear tactical advantage or is just has more momentum.  I saw a couple dogs today like Coric and Tiafoe who were both like +140.  Why?  None of their opponents are better than them.  Kygrios is way too lose to be a favorite over a top 15 player and Goffin doesn't really do anything that much better than Tiafoe to warrant being a favorite.  Tiafoe hits the ball harder.   I was on Hsieh also and got hosed in that one.  I like Tsitsipas later since Shapalov really didn't play that well last night despite winning.  I think that might carry over.

    Your argument is Tiafoe hits the ball harder? C'mon

     
    sportswagers
    sportswagers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2018
    Posts: 8928
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2019 - 11:08 PM ET #41

    while your spamming all over internet and wasting time, I made 14 grand.

    Lets see what all played today and how much you made today. All you had is a big mouth thats absolutely useless like you.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/73z2zvfjj4h1eg0/Witchita%20State%20NCAAB.jpg?dl=0

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ay0x7j62hf9ytg4/NCAAB%20and%20NAB%20parlay.jpg?dl=0


    https://www.dropbox.com/s/awsv5lt5hw0g1q9/Goffin%20%2B3.5.jpg?dl=0

     

    The last pick you made was in August and spamming over other people's threads? get a life man. You are wasting a lot of valuable time over nothing.

     

     

     

    Reply

    while your spamming all over internet and wasting time, I made 14 grand.

    Lets see what all played today and how much you made today. All you had is a big mouth thats absolutely useless like you.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/73z2zvfjj4h1eg0/Witchita%20State%20NCAAB.jpg?dl=0

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ay0x7j62hf9ytg4/NCAAB%20and%20NAB%20parlay.jpg?dl=0


    https://www.dropbox.com/s/awsv5lt5hw0g1q9/Goffin%20%2B3.5.jpg?dl=0

     

    The last pick you made was in August and spamming over other people's threads? get a life man. You are wasting a lot of valuable time over nothing.

     

     

     

     
    fluffybucker69
    fluffybucker69
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2016
    Posts: 700
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2019 - 11:32 PM ET #42

    Yeah, hitting the ball harder in tennis is huge dude.  Come on lol.  The harder you hit it, the more control you have over points.  This is why Federer is declining.  He doesn't have the ball pressure he used to.  His returns are softer and they're getting teed up for his opponents.  And obviously he doesn't move as well as he used to so that's not the only thing.  I didn't say accuracy wasn't important.  But if you give me two guys who have relatively similar accuracy and one hits the ball harder, you take the guy who hits the ball harder.  The guy who hits it with less velocity gets pushed back to the baseline and has to do all the defending and that equals losing.

    Reply

    Yeah, hitting the ball harder in tennis is huge dude.  Come on lol.  The harder you hit it, the more control you have over points.  This is why Federer is declining.  He doesn't have the ball pressure he used to.  His returns are softer and they're getting teed up for his opponents.  And obviously he doesn't move as well as he used to so that's not the only thing.  I didn't say accuracy wasn't important.  But if you give me two guys who have relatively similar accuracy and one hits the ball harder, you take the guy who hits the ball harder.  The guy who hits it with less velocity gets pushed back to the baseline and has to do all the defending and that equals losing.

     
    smacksmiter
    smacksmiter
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14064
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2019 - 11:34 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    while your spamming all over internet and wasting time, I made 14 grand.

    Lets see what all played today and how much you made today. All you had is a big mouth thats absolutely useless like you.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/73z2zvfjj4h1eg0/Witchita%20State%20NCAAB.jpg?dl=0

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ay0x7j62hf9ytg4/NCAAB%20and%20NAB%20parlay.jpg?dl=0


    https://www.dropbox.com/s/awsv5lt5hw0g1q9/Goffin%20%2B3.5.jpg?dl=0

     

    The last pick you made was in August and spamming over other people's threads? get a life man. You are wasting a lot of valuable time over nothing.

     

     

     


    PM sent ...

    PM for the skinny on the down low
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    while your spamming all over internet and wasting time, I made 14 grand.

    Lets see what all played today and how much you made today. All you had is a big mouth thats absolutely useless like you.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/73z2zvfjj4h1eg0/Witchita%20State%20NCAAB.jpg?dl=0

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ay0x7j62hf9ytg4/NCAAB%20and%20NAB%20parlay.jpg?dl=0


    https://www.dropbox.com/s/awsv5lt5hw0g1q9/Goffin%20%2B3.5.jpg?dl=0

     

    The last pick you made was in August and spamming over other people's threads? get a life man. You are wasting a lot of valuable time over nothing.

     

     

     


    PM sent ...

     
    HurricaneHauk90
    HurricaneHauk90
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1525
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2019 - 1:21 AM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    while your spamming all over internet and wasting time, I made 14 grand. Lets see what all played today and how much you made today. All you had is a big mouth thats absolutely useless like you. https://www.dropbox.com/s/73z2zvfjj4h1eg0/Witchita%20State%20NCAAB.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/ay0x7j62hf9ytg4/NCAAB%20and%20NAB%20parlay.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/awsv5lt5hw0g1q9/Goffin%20%2B3.5.jpg?dl=0   The last pick you made was in August and spamming over other people's threads? get a life man. You are wasting a lot of valuable time over nothing.

     

    "Get a life your last pick you made was August"

    Seems you know I have a life and don't post on a gambling forum like some degenerate like yourself

    Congrats you won some $, now post all the losers from today as well, how much lost on tennis today?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    while your spamming all over internet and wasting time, I made 14 grand. Lets see what all played today and how much you made today. All you had is a big mouth thats absolutely useless like you. https://www.dropbox.com/s/73z2zvfjj4h1eg0/Witchita%20State%20NCAAB.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/ay0x7j62hf9ytg4/NCAAB%20and%20NAB%20parlay.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/awsv5lt5hw0g1q9/Goffin%20%2B3.5.jpg?dl=0   The last pick you made was in August and spamming over other people's threads? get a life man. You are wasting a lot of valuable time over nothing.

     

    "Get a life your last pick you made was August"

    Seems you know I have a life and don't post on a gambling forum like some degenerate like yourself

    Congrats you won some $, now post all the losers from today as well, how much lost on tennis today?

     
     
    HurricaneHauk90
    HurricaneHauk90
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1525
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2019 - 1:32 AM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybucker69:

    Yeah, hitting the ball harder in tennis is huge dude.  Come on lol.  The harder you hit it, the more control you have over points.  This is why Federer is declining.  He doesn't have the ball pressure he used to.  His returns are softer and they're getting teed up for his opponents.  And obviously he doesn't move as well as he used to so that's not the only thing.  I didn't say accuracy wasn't important.  But if you give me two guys who have relatively similar accuracy and one hits the ball harder, you take the guy who hits the ball harder.  The guy who hits it with less velocity gets pushed back to the baseline and has to do all the defending and that equals losing.

     

    There are plenty of players who have power, ex Kygrios, however tactics, mental fortitude, the "it" factor, etc all are equally important so for example you saying "Tiafoe should beat Goffin because he hits the ball harder" is a moronic statement.

    Giles Simon didnt make Top 10 in the world because he "hit the ball harder"

    David Ferrer ddin't make it to Top 10 because he "hit the ball harder"

    Federer is "declining" because hes freaking 37 years old, name me an athlete who was a better athlete at 37 than 29

     

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybucker69:

    Yeah, hitting the ball harder in tennis is huge dude.  Come on lol.  The harder you hit it, the more control you have over points.  This is why Federer is declining.  He doesn't have the ball pressure he used to.  His returns are softer and they're getting teed up for his opponents.  And obviously he doesn't move as well as he used to so that's not the only thing.  I didn't say accuracy wasn't important.  But if you give me two guys who have relatively similar accuracy and one hits the ball harder, you take the guy who hits the ball harder.  The guy who hits it with less velocity gets pushed back to the baseline and has to do all the defending and that equals losing.

     

    There are plenty of players who have power, ex Kygrios, however tactics, mental fortitude, the "it" factor, etc all are equally important so for example you saying "Tiafoe should beat Goffin because he hits the ball harder" is a moronic statement.

    Giles Simon didnt make Top 10 in the world because he "hit the ball harder"

    David Ferrer ddin't make it to Top 10 because he "hit the ball harder"

    Federer is "declining" because hes freaking 37 years old, name me an athlete who was a better athlete at 37 than 29

     

     

     

    All Forums | Tennis
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
    • PART DEUX 151
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,365
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,240
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,238

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.