Womens final in game**
Posted:
#188
you have to wonder how a linesman calls a clear obvious ace out like that, on such a crucial point. I'd look at his mobile ph, and see if any Indian bookies numbers are listed in it.
you have to wonder how a linesman calls a clear obvious ace out like that, on such a crucial point. I'd look at his mobile ph, and see if any Indian bookies numbers are listed in it.
Posted:
#194
33-10 EU for Serena
was the only way this match was going to be competitive. If that count was a 2:1 ratio and not 3:1, this wouldn't still be going on.
33-10 EU for Serena
was the only way this match was going to be competitive. If that count was a 2:1 ratio and not 3:1, this wouldn't still be going on.
Posted:
#195
Why do they have to be Indian bookies??
That's a reference to the fact this is taking place in England. I take it you're unaware of the cricket match fixing realities of recent years involving Indian bookies.
Why do they have to be Indian bookies??
That's a reference to the fact this is taking place in England. I take it you're unaware of the cricket match fixing realities of recent years involving Indian bookies.
Posted:
#196
Thank god.... a break here would be huge... just as protection because I think Serena will be broken at least once.
Not saying I feel too good about a tie break with all my money on this mental basket.
Not saying I feel too good about a tie break with all my money on this mental basket.
Thank god.... a break here would be huge... just as protection because I think Serena will be broken at least once.
Not saying I feel too good about a tie break with all my money on this mental basket.
Not saying I feel too good about a tie break with all my money on this mental basket.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,720
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,215
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,422
- PART DEUX 256
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,529
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,526
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,845
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,707
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
