• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 133134135 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    cd329
    wizardofroz
    HutchEmAll
    collegegambler
    ad1260
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 133134135 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23760
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 4:25 AM ET #3301

    CG, Its not about staying up banging the milf, its about staying up late and not getting the proper sleep for the mind to work.  My point all along has been when you got  150 games to cap and the first ones start at noon, you shouldnt be up all night banging milfs or building sand castles.  At some point your mind is going to become exhausted and thats when mistakes happen.

    Also handicapping 150 games in 2 hours, thats just flat out amazing.  You must be a damn speed reader.  Honestly i dont know how you are pulling that off and in fact i find that more amazing then you being up 6k right now.

    good luck and continued success
    Reply
    CG, Its not about staying up banging the milf, its about staying up late and not getting the proper sleep for the mind to work.  My point all along has been when you got  150 games to cap and the first ones start at noon, you shouldnt be up all night banging milfs or building sand castles.  At some point your mind is going to become exhausted and thats when mistakes happen.

    Also handicapping 150 games in 2 hours, thats just flat out amazing.  You must be a damn speed reader.  Honestly i dont know how you are pulling that off and in fact i find that more amazing then you being up 6k right now.

    good luck and continued success
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 7:16 AM ET #3302

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I was angry yesterday not so much from going 1-2 but for people questioning my work ethic and love for this. no matter what I do the night before I am up basically at the crack of dawn here capping properly each and every day of the week to give me the best chance at being sucsessful.  u know how much I drive around town after capping for hours to get each and every best spread I can get? 

    and we get ppl who blame games I capped for hours on a getting some tail with a girl I like.  im 28 and like my women, but like I said I ALWAYS do my homework and put in the time to give myself the best chance to win and for anyone to question that is mind boggling to me


    College Gambler, I give you MAJOR kudos and respect for having the balls to chase your dream, whether or not some of us feel you are going about this the right way.  

    However, you only have to prove to YOURSELF, that this dream of being a professional capper can actually become a reality, and so far, to my dismay, you are doing an EXCELLENT job.

    That being said, your bursts of anger are VERY immature, and disrespectful to those trying to give you some solid, constructive criticism.  

    Also, it gets hard to root for your success when you talk about being so great or skilled at something, like you have reinvented the wheel.  A little cockiness and ego is NECESSARY and GOOD, to remain successful in the brutal profession that you chose, but you regularly look to other people for deflection and blame.

    You were given some great math advice from other posters, but from a psychological perspective, tone it down a little.  Having passion for what you a re doing is great, but agonizing over every possession and bet will only lead to your downward spiral.  

    If anything, bet the games, then IMMEDIATELY go out to the strip club, watch a movie, or hang out with your date, as you have no control over your bets at that point.  And don't get too high off a few wins, or especially, too low and angry after a few losses, or you will alienate even your most ardent supporters, even though I am not one of them.  

    Don't lose the passion for your dream, but if you somehow mature somewhat close to your age, instead of acting like a high school drama queen, and quit lashing out at those who question you, you will slowly work me into your cast of supporters.  Until then, I am honestly waiting for your transition into Ben Sanderson, from "Leaving Las Vegas". 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I was angry yesterday not so much from going 1-2 but for people questioning my work ethic and love for this. no matter what I do the night before I am up basically at the crack of dawn here capping properly each and every day of the week to give me the best chance at being sucsessful.  u know how much I drive around town after capping for hours to get each and every best spread I can get? 

    and we get ppl who blame games I capped for hours on a getting some tail with a girl I like.  im 28 and like my women, but like I said I ALWAYS do my homework and put in the time to give myself the best chance to win and for anyone to question that is mind boggling to me


    College Gambler, I give you MAJOR kudos and respect for having the balls to chase your dream, whether or not some of us feel you are going about this the right way.  

    However, you only have to prove to YOURSELF, that this dream of being a professional capper can actually become a reality, and so far, to my dismay, you are doing an EXCELLENT job.

    That being said, your bursts of anger are VERY immature, and disrespectful to those trying to give you some solid, constructive criticism.  

    Also, it gets hard to root for your success when you talk about being so great or skilled at something, like you have reinvented the wheel.  A little cockiness and ego is NECESSARY and GOOD, to remain successful in the brutal profession that you chose, but you regularly look to other people for deflection and blame.

    You were given some great math advice from other posters, but from a psychological perspective, tone it down a little.  Having passion for what you a re doing is great, but agonizing over every possession and bet will only lead to your downward spiral.  

    If anything, bet the games, then IMMEDIATELY go out to the strip club, watch a movie, or hang out with your date, as you have no control over your bets at that point.  And don't get too high off a few wins, or especially, too low and angry after a few losses, or you will alienate even your most ardent supporters, even though I am not one of them.  

    Don't lose the passion for your dream, but if you somehow mature somewhat close to your age, instead of acting like a high school drama queen, and quit lashing out at those who question you, you will slowly work me into your cast of supporters.  Until then, I am honestly waiting for your transition into Ben Sanderson, from "Leaving Las Vegas". 
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 7:57 AM ET #3303

    Quote Originally Posted by ad1260:

    Hutch,


    What are those Twins of yours gonna do on the Diamond this season? I see they tabbed Phil Hughes as the started for Opening Day! I really like that kid. He's got good stuff---but was sucked into the New York Yankee nonsense early in his career. 

    ad-

    I'll post something in the MLB forum when the season gets closer, but I am considering a futures on the over.  Lots of changes, but they added Santana and Mauer gave them nothing until August last year.  They were like 8th in the league in scoring.  I may expect some drop off from the young hitters (and Hughes probably can't be that good again...I DO think getting out of NY helped a lot), but I think the season total is like 71.5 or so.  I just think it's too low.

    Don't want to muddy up CG's thread too much, but those are my brief thoughts.  Bought a 20 game season ticket package for the first time this year.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ad1260:

    Hutch,


    What are those Twins of yours gonna do on the Diamond this season? I see they tabbed Phil Hughes as the started for Opening Day! I really like that kid. He's got good stuff---but was sucked into the New York Yankee nonsense early in his career. 

    ad-

    I'll post something in the MLB forum when the season gets closer, but I am considering a futures on the over.  Lots of changes, but they added Santana and Mauer gave them nothing until August last year.  They were like 8th in the league in scoring.  I may expect some drop off from the young hitters (and Hughes probably can't be that good again...I DO think getting out of NY helped a lot), but I think the season total is like 71.5 or so.  I just think it's too low.

    Don't want to muddy up CG's thread too much, but those are my brief thoughts.  Bought a 20 game season ticket package for the first time this year.  
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 8:12 AM ET #3304

    Congrats on ur twins 20 game purchase Hutch. Never had anything against the Twins. They used to make playoffs every year, that stadium looks nice. Is the Vikings new stadium opening this upcoming football season?
    Reply
    Congrats on ur twins 20 game purchase Hutch. Never had anything against the Twins. They used to make playoffs every year, that stadium looks nice. Is the Vikings new stadium opening this upcoming football season?
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 8:52 AM ET #3305

    College Gambler, even though Billy Walters had some decent success with the Computer Group back in the early 1980s, don't believe his hype, that was recently glamorized by 60 minutes.

    Instead, Walters WISELY got rich off of his multiple land development deals and business investments, NOT his sports betting acumen.  
    Reply
    College Gambler, even though Billy Walters had some decent success with the Computer Group back in the early 1980s, don't believe his hype, that was recently glamorized by 60 minutes.

    Instead, Walters WISELY got rich off of his multiple land development deals and business investments, NOT his sports betting acumen.  
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 9:02 AM ET #3306

    College Gambler, not a fan AT ALL of touts, but if this gambling venture goes sour, you definitely have a gift of gab, and people would gladly listen to your radio show, or insight into games.

    Also, regarding your recent video, just like you should NOT complain about bad beats, don't EVER apologize for a WINNING selection, even if you know you got lucky.  Whether you cover by 30 points or 1/2 point is INCONSEQUENTIAL.       
    Reply
    College Gambler, not a fan AT ALL of touts, but if this gambling venture goes sour, you definitely have a gift of gab, and people would gladly listen to your radio show, or insight into games.

    Also, regarding your recent video, just like you should NOT complain about bad beats, don't EVER apologize for a WINNING selection, even if you know you got lucky.  Whether you cover by 30 points or 1/2 point is INCONSEQUENTIAL.       
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8161
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 9:26 AM ET #3307


    3-0 BEAST MODE
    Reply

    3-0 BEAST MODE
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 9:26 AM ET #3308

    I been told by many that I could be on radio with my voice and the way I talk etc. Sportsbetting show on radio would be awesome gig
    Reply
    I been told by many that I could be on radio with my voice and the way I talk etc. Sportsbetting show on radio would be awesome gig
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 9:27 AM ET #3309

    Thanks AD- capping as we speak.
    Reply
    Thanks AD- capping as we speak.
     
    Jman031
    Jman031
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 38
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 10:09 AM ET #3310

    good luck this week! lets make some money 
    Reply
    good luck this week! lets make some money 
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 11:13 AM ET #3311

    He's really got a thing for this Asian chick!

    Perhaps this will give him some desperately needed relationship stability. It's a good thing he met her.

    Odds CG leaves Vegas:

    Married -120
    Not Married -120

    (Extra juice added for symbolism with regard to how CG is getting raped by the Vegas books in this regard)
    Reply
    He's really got a thing for this Asian chick!

    Perhaps this will give him some desperately needed relationship stability. It's a good thing he met her.

    Odds CG leaves Vegas:

    Married -120
    Not Married -120

    (Extra juice added for symbolism with regard to how CG is getting raped by the Vegas books in this regard)
     
    Jhneetrsh
    Jhneetrsh
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 2592
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 11:30 AM ET #3312

    BOL TODAY CG 
    Reply
    BOL TODAY CG 
     
    ILPRATO
    ILPRATO
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 5518
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 11:53 AM ET #3313

    Great job so far CG!


    I honestly hope you can keep it up and stay focused.

    If you have the proper bankroll management and can hit even 55%+ you will be in great shape.

    Reply
    Great job so far CG!


    I honestly hope you can keep it up and stay focused.

    If you have the proper bankroll management and can hit even 55%+ you will be in great shape.

     
    ILPRATO
    ILPRATO
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 5518
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 11:53 AM ET #3314

    Great job so far CG!


    I honestly hope you can keep it up and stay focused.

    If you have the proper bankroll management and can hit even 55%+ you will be in great shape.

    Reply
    Great job so far CG!


    I honestly hope you can keep it up and stay focused.

    If you have the proper bankroll management and can hit even 55%+ you will be in great shape.

     
    ILPRATO
    ILPRATO
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 5518
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 11:53 AM ET #3315

    Great job so far CG!


    I honestly hope you can keep it up and stay focused.

    If you have the proper bankroll management and can hit even 55%+ you will be in great shape.

    Reply
    Great job so far CG!


    I honestly hope you can keep it up and stay focused.

    If you have the proper bankroll management and can hit even 55%+ you will be in great shape.

     
    ILPRATO
    ILPRATO
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 5518
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 11:53 AM ET #3316

    Great job so far CG!


    I honestly hope you can keep it up and stay focused.

    If you have the proper bankroll management and can hit even 55%+ you will be in great shape.

    Reply
    Great job so far CG!


    I honestly hope you can keep it up and stay focused.

    If you have the proper bankroll management and can hit even 55%+ you will be in great shape.

     
    ILPRATO
    ILPRATO
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 5518
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 11:54 AM ET #3317

    Sorry for the repeats .
    Reply
    Sorry for the repeats .
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 12:03 PM ET #3318

    no problem thank u sir.

    small card today..  still looking to my first two leans a little deeper.  one nba game and one college hoops game im looking at.. mentioned some brief thoughts late last night

    Reply

    no problem thank u sir.

    small card today..  still looking to my first two leans a little deeper.  one nba game and one college hoops game im looking at.. mentioned some brief thoughts late last night

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 12:15 PM ET #3319

    Quote Originally Posted by ILPRATO:

    Great job so far CG!


    I honestly hope you can keep it up and stay focused.

    If you have the proper bankroll management and can hit even 55%+ you will be in great shape.



    Never saw 3 unintentional reposts in the history of covers.


    Mods remove 3 of these from the 3,300. He may get too cocky with the added reply count.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ILPRATO:

    Great job so far CG!


    I honestly hope you can keep it up and stay focused.

    If you have the proper bankroll management and can hit even 55%+ you will be in great shape.



    Never saw 3 unintentional reposts in the history of covers.


    Mods remove 3 of these from the 3,300. He may get too cocky with the added reply count.
     
    FonziGAMETIME
    FonziGAMETIME
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 12:17 PM ET #3320

    LETTSS FUKKIN GOO CG!!!! PUMPED FOR TODAY MY BRO!!!
    Reply
    LETTSS FUKKIN GOO CG!!!! PUMPED FOR TODAY MY BRO!!!
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:04 PM ET #3321

    Hey College Gambler. How's my threads lately got You & all Naysers out there.Did my 1 pro & 2 College 4 point teasers. Looking forward your picks .Again I am banned by Naysers to put out my picks.Which is ok, I am having bad week Funny though lately a lot people in your thread, give out theirs.I personally like it.Good luck to all on here that actually gamble with real $$$. The naysayers that don't , keep your negative comments to yourself .Again I give you Mulligan , couple nights ago.You were blasted by your video. I guess if you still want that drink on me in Vegas let me know March19-22.March Madness will be awesome. So far I have no Covers Brothers reaching out to meet me .
    Reply
    Hey College Gambler. How's my threads lately got You & all Naysers out there.Did my 1 pro & 2 College 4 point teasers. Looking forward your picks .Again I am banned by Naysers to put out my picks.Which is ok, I am having bad week Funny though lately a lot people in your thread, give out theirs.I personally like it.Good luck to all on here that actually gamble with real $$$. The naysayers that don't , keep your negative comments to yourself .Again I give you Mulligan , couple nights ago.You were blasted by your video. I guess if you still want that drink on me in Vegas let me know March19-22.March Madness will be awesome. So far I have no Covers Brothers reaching out to meet me .
     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:08 PM ET #3322

    CG,

    Great job again bro!
    Anyway, I am amazed you were making so little $ in Jersey
    in your job. I have friend up in Parsippany, NJ making $55/ hour
    computer programming. I don't blame you for leaving that garbage
    and the cost of living up there is $$$$$. I'm sure if you needed a job with your charm and personality you can double what you made in n.j.! Anyway, good job bro and keep up the good work!

    Reply

    CG,

    Great job again bro!
    Anyway, I am amazed you were making so little $ in Jersey
    in your job. I have friend up in Parsippany, NJ making $55/ hour
    computer programming. I don't blame you for leaving that garbage
    and the cost of living up there is $$$$$. I'm sure if you needed a job with your charm and personality you can double what you made in n.j.! Anyway, good job bro and keep up the good work!

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:10 PM ET #3323

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Hey College Gambler. How's my threads lately got You & all Naysers out there.Did my 1 pro & 2 College 4 point teasers. Looking forward your picks .Again I am banned by Naysers to put out my picks.Which is ok, I am having bad week Funny though lately a lot people in your thread, give out theirs.I personally like it.Good luck to all on here that actually gamble with real $$$. The naysayers that don't , keep your negative comments to yourself .Again I give you Mulligan , couple nights ago.You were blasted by your video. I guess if you still want that drink on me in Vegas let me know March19-22.March Madness will be awesome. So far I have no Covers Brothers reaching out to meet me .


    Baron come on. Meet you?

    How would anyone ever get in a word of conversation when talking to you given the way you write your posts?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Hey College Gambler. How's my threads lately got You & all Naysers out there.Did my 1 pro & 2 College 4 point teasers. Looking forward your picks .Again I am banned by Naysers to put out my picks.Which is ok, I am having bad week Funny though lately a lot people in your thread, give out theirs.I personally like it.Good luck to all on here that actually gamble with real $$$. The naysayers that don't , keep your negative comments to yourself .Again I give you Mulligan , couple nights ago.You were blasted by your video. I guess if you still want that drink on me in Vegas let me know March19-22.March Madness will be awesome. So far I have no Covers Brothers reaching out to meet me .


    Baron come on. Meet you?

    How would anyone ever get in a word of conversation when talking to you given the way you write your posts?
     
    GreenleafSports
    GreenleafSports
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 167
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:23 PM ET #3324

    here's a free winner for u guys miami heat under 206 dont worry i have a real system that produces winners
    Reply
    here's a free winner for u guys miami heat under 206 dont worry i have a real system that produces winners
     
     
    Kaufee
    Kaufee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5013
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2015 - 1:47 PM ET #3325

    CG, I'm really surprised Covers hasn't contacted you to do a story on this endeavor. I would think that's gonna happen soon. In the near future, we're gonna all wake up to CG's face right on the homepage.

    Keep up good work! Love the show you're putting on
    Reply
    CG, I'm really surprised Covers hasn't contacted you to do a story on this endeavor. I would think that's gonna happen soon. In the near future, we're gonna all wake up to CG's face right on the homepage.

    Keep up good work! Love the show you're putting on
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 133134135 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,670
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,262
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,041
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,699
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,427
    • MLB Playoffs 5,284
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,307
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,841
    • Week 5 Money 11,127
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,288

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.