Pounded Den like you said (I liked them too) and doubled up. Had an early day ahead of me so I went to bed at half time thinking "it's Manning, should be fine" nice way to start the day getting the text that i'm up units
great end to a great weekend DaCZAR!
7-1 NFL +48 units, all sports goal of 64% winners!
Pounded Den like you said (I liked them too) and doubled up. Had an early day ahead of me so I went to bed at half time thinking "it's Manning, should be fine" nice way to start the day getting the text that i'm up units
great end to a great weekend DaCZAR!
daCZAR,
Thanks man! Most people will tell you your unit size should be around 1-5% of your bankroll!
daCZAR,
Thanks man! Most people will tell you your unit size should be around 1-5% of your bankroll!
Thanks man! Most people will tell you your unit size should be around 1-5% of your bankroll!
Thanks man! Most people will tell you your unit size should be around 1-5% of your bankroll!
fuuny dude u r Czar if thats a pic of your GF then omfg
we all know answer to your sexual preference !
Lol I was a few drinks in, don't judge me!
![]()
fuuny dude u r Czar if thats a pic of your GF then omfg
we all know answer to your sexual preference !
Lol I was a few drinks in, don't judge me!
![]()
October 15, 2012
Overall YTD Record: 30-17-0 / 64% / +145 units
NFL YTD Record: 17-3-0 / 85% /+158 units
CFL YTD Record: 3-4-0 / 43% / -15 units
NCAAF YTD Record: 4-7-0 / 36% / -15 units
MLB YTD Record: 6-3-0 / 67% / +17 units
Yes you read right 17-3-0 in NFL!
11-0-0 on primetime games!![]()
October 15, 2012
Overall YTD Record: 30-17-0 / 64% / +145 units
NFL YTD Record: 17-3-0 / 85% /+158 units
CFL YTD Record: 3-4-0 / 43% / -15 units
NCAAF YTD Record: 4-7-0 / 36% / -15 units
MLB YTD Record: 6-3-0 / 67% / +17 units
Yes you read right 17-3-0 in NFL!
11-0-0 on primetime games!![]()
I'm on..
Yankees ML 5 units
Yankees +1.5 5 units
BOL to all today
Like it
I'm on..
Yankees ML 5 units
Yankees +1.5 5 units
BOL to all today
Like it
Any guys in here from Vegas? What's it like this time of year? Best sportsbook? Haven't been since I was 16 didn't get the true Vegas experience thinking of heading down there for a few days right away!![]()
Any guys in here from Vegas? What's it like this time of year? Best sportsbook? Haven't been since I was 16 didn't get the true Vegas experience thinking of heading down there for a few days right away!![]()
The Hilton has a good sportsbook The MGM All the big casinos on the strip are good.
The Hilton has a good sportsbook The MGM All the big casinos on the strip are good.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,175
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,865
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,694
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,148
- Saturday 10/03/2026 663
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,280
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- MLB Playoffs 4,517
- Happening just recently . . . 36,978
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,033
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
