Hi guys, I've come across Betmarkets at WebSummit. The concept is more or less like eToro, but in betting. You can follow tipsters and every time they place a bet, the bet is also placed in your account. Something like auto-replication of tipsters.
I'll leave here my affiliate url - hope it's ok - as instead of the €20, if you make it to the top10, they offer €50 instead of the €20. They send invites to their closed beta every week (on Thursdays).
I just registered and I'm 84 -
Betmarkets €20 free upon registration
Views: 105
Posts: 2
Posted:
#1
Hi guys, I've come across Betmarkets at WebSummit. The concept is more or less like eToro, but in betting. You can follow tipsters and every time they place a bet, the bet is also placed in your account. Something like auto-replication of tipsters.
I'll leave here my affiliate url - hope it's ok - as instead of the €20, if you make it to the top10, they offer €50 instead of the €20. They send invites to their closed beta every week (on Thursdays).
I just registered and I'm 84 -
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,184
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,866
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,694
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,153
- Saturday 10/03/2026 666
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,281
- MLB Playoffs 4,696
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,183
- Happening just recently . . . 36,978
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
