Posted:
#26
Quote Originally Posted by Nimadamus:
I want the books brought down. And I have the system that can make it happen. Ive been tracking it for months and it knocks it out of the park. I could no longer keep this to myself so I decided to start posting plays here on the best sports betting forum on the web. Yesterday was the first day and it was 3-1. Im really excited guys, the numbers dont lie and neither do I.
Who do you like Saturday?
I want the books brought down. And I have the system that can make it happen. Ive been tracking it for months and it knocks it out of the park. I could no longer keep this to myself so I decided to start posting plays here on the best sports betting forum on the web. Yesterday was the first day and it was 3-1. Im really excited guys, the numbers dont lie and neither do I.
Heres todays system plays:
Milwaukee Bucks -1
Utah (college hoops) +1.5
Western Michigan +10
Here we go 
