Hi All! Just launched a new channel on Twitch called 'The Moneyline'. Essentially we're showing live odds for upcoming events while giving you the sportsbook big-board feel. Throw it on a screen in your office, war room, or wherever . It's on Twitch, so it's free of charge. Come take a look: https://www.twitch.tv/mrliveguysports_us
Sportsbook at Home - LED Board
Hi All! Just launched a new channel on Twitch called 'The Moneyline'. Essentially we're showing live odds for upcoming events while giving you the sportsbook big-board feel. Throw it on a screen in your office, war room, or wherever . It's on Twitch, so it's free of charge. Come take a look: https://www.twitch.tv/mrliveguysports_us
That's weird xiaofeifei111. I mean, I guess that's kind of related to live odds. But I'm just not making the connection...
My site is about displaying live odds in a setting that mimics a sportsbook. So you could have your own BIG BOARD on screen at home. Ya know?
Maybe this is one of the exercises your successful freelances swear buy?! Thanks for the input!!! ![]()
That's weird xiaofeifei111. I mean, I guess that's kind of related to live odds. But I'm just not making the connection...
My site is about displaying live odds in a setting that mimics a sportsbook. So you could have your own BIG BOARD on screen at home. Ya know?
Maybe this is one of the exercises your successful freelances swear buy?! Thanks for the input!!! ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
